Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 3, 2008
Multiple wives in Islam is good or bad?
PUPPeTeeR ALI

Australia

#3 Aug 3, 2008
whytheneed wrote:
Multiple wives in Islam is good or bad?
when i grow up im a have 4 wifes inshallah :-)
mr Giblets

UK

#4 Aug 3, 2008
polygamy is a primitive leftover from the Stone Age. It is the cause of overpopulation and starvation in many countries. It is illegal in all civilised nations of the world.
mr Giblets

UK

#6 Aug 3, 2008
Alen wrote:
Peace,
respectfully.
Of course, polygamy the way sunnis are doing it, is wrong and NOT Islamic.
Marrying 4 wives only applies to the post-war time.
And even then it's all about taking care of orphans.
Peace.
cobblers. it is wrong and illegal in civilised countries. ALL islam is bad.

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Since: Apr 08

Scholar of the Obvious

#7 Aug 3, 2008
Alen wrote:
Peace,
respectfully.
Peace.
So Muslims are at war? Are they at war with each other or the West.
Tess

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Aug 3, 2008
PUPPeTeeR ALI wrote:
<quoted text> when i grow up im a have 4 wifes inshallah :-)
no worries girls, there is not the slightest possibility that this dork will ever grow up!

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Scholar of the Obvious

#11 Aug 3, 2008
Alen wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace,
Respectfully.
Muslims are at war with satan and his followers.
Sunnis are at war with shias.
US government is agianst human race.
Americans need a new president.
Bush needs to be institutionalized.
Britney needs a new career.
Peace.
Well we have some things we agree on.
Sunnis are at war with shias.
Americans need a new president.
Bush needs to be institutionalized.
Britney needs a new career.

But not all.
- US government is agianst human race.
Are you saying there are no humans in Germany, France or the hundreds of other countries?

- Muslims are at war with satan and his followers.
Now here is the group that is at war with the world.

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Scholar of the Obvious

#13 Aug 3, 2008
Alen wrote:
Peace,
Respectfully.
Maybe i should put it differently:US government is not against the human race, they just need it to use it. US government is using innocent American lives and Iraqis to sell weapons and control masses.
Sunnis, shias, wahabis, Jews, Christians, Budhists, Hinuds, these pray to statues and that's something ir eally don't understand and i'd like to know why do people pray towards rocks, how can a person pray towards something he himself made?
Peace.
There is a large gap between the US Government and perfection.
But then you go off on this praying to rocks junk. Your comments are either based on lack of understanding or disrespect, I don’t know which. But it sure is not based on knowledge.

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Scholar of the Obvious

#15 Aug 3, 2008
Alen wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace,
Respectfully.
I know that US government is not perfect becuase it would need to change entire staff.
No, i'm not being disrespectful but i would like to know why so many people pray towards statues and rocks that look like hmans, like Jesus or Mary or Budha.
Peace.
In assumption that you ask an honest question, I will answer. Don't disappoint me.

The statue is just to help you visualize who you are praying to. I look at a picture of my mom and dad and I say,"Thanks for all the love you gave to me". I am not thanking the picture, I'm only using the picture to help me visualize the two who love me without limits.
Christian woman

Thirsk, UK

#16 Aug 4, 2008
Alen wrote:
Peace,
respectfully.
Peace.
So woman can't bring children without a man???She gave birth to a child, she is strong enough to bring him, no?There is another story behind these fairy tails..And the reason is not taking care of orphans.Please do not confuse us anymore.In Islam a man thinks he is worth more than 1 woman, that's why it is pretty normal to have 4 instead.And again, you are being very clever & are trying to justify this in order to make a good impression.It doesn't work. We, christians, are not stupid!We are not born yesterday, if you want to help orphans, you just adopt them, but not use them as an excuse to marry 4 wifes.

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#17 Aug 4, 2008
mr Giblets wrote:
<quoted text>cobblers. it is wrong and illegal in civilised countries. ALL islam is bad.
There is, of course, only one 'good' argument for polygamy being outlawed in most civilised countries: the law has created many benefits for married people.

Polygamy is not wrong 'as such': if multiple women want to legally attach themselves to one and the same man this should be their free choice. However, the same should then apply to multiple men wanting to attach themselves legally to one single woman.

Of course, this is only possible in a truly liberal society, where men and women really can make their own individual decisions. Moreover, it raises several legal concerns, both in terms of the current benefits to married couples as well as potential abuse of other laws (e.g., immigration laws).

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Scholar of the Obvious

#19 Aug 4, 2008
Alen wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace,
Respectfully.
But you don't need to visualize, you have imagination, i mean, let's say you want to remember your wife or grandfather, you don't always need a picture, right?
But why are then they praiyng to prophet Jesus, i thought they were praying to The God. Prophet Jesus was not God. He can't be, Jesus was human.
Peace.
So what if you don't NEED to visualize. It still makes it easier.
"prophet Jesus" is a massive insult to Christians. In the eyes of Christians he was not a prophet, he was god.
"Jesus was human", but only on his mother's side.
There is a vast difference of what one believes and why one believes.
THUNDER

Canada

#21 Aug 5, 2008
PUPPeTeeR ALI wrote:
<quoted text> when i grow up im a have 4 wifes inshallah :-)
ali when you grow up nothing will change. You will still be wanking by yourself as you do now!
Christian woman

Thirsk, UK

#22 Aug 5, 2008
Alen wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace,
Respectfully.
But you don't need to visualize, you have imagination, i mean, let's say you want to remember your wife or grandfather, you don't always need a picture, right?
But why are then they praiyng to prophet Jesus, i thought they were praying to The God. Prophet Jesus was not God. He can't be, Jesus was human.
Peace.
Jesus wasn't a prophet, like Mohammed.Mohammed couldn't heal people by a touch of his hand, could he?Jesus could!He could bring back the sight for the blind, he could walk on the surface of the water, etc.He did things which humans never did!He did miracles!And only god can do that!Jesus died but he came back to life to live forever as a God.Can a human come back to life after the death?
THUNDER

Canada

#23 Aug 5, 2008
Folks, just be thankful that the muslims can't have 4 wives in our countries! Can you immagine the amount of money welfare would have to pay for a man and 4 wives and 67 kids per family?? It's bad enough they use our welfare system to fund terrorist activities back in afghanistan!
That explains it

Memphis, TN

#24 Aug 5, 2008
that's why the married muslim man ran off with my friend's wife of 15 years? he was already married, had children, she and my friend had four kids...Isn't adultery the same in that religion as well?

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Scholar of the Obvious

#26 Aug 5, 2008
Alen wrote:
Peace,
Respectfully.
If prophet Jesus was god, then come this "god" died on the cross? How can god die?
Peace.
I can't answer that, I'm no longer a believe.

But is that any stranger than someone thinking a plundering rapist is a model for all of mankind?

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Scholar of the Obvious

#28 Aug 5, 2008
Alen wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace,
Respectfully.
Well, if you really can't answer that, then i must ask the next Question? Aren't you a bit curious what will happen to you after you die? Do you eve wonder, why are we here, what is beyond death, why is space created, do aliens exist, why can't we fly and what is this Paradise thing?
I am curious and i want to know what will happen after death. If we put this in another question:are you then afraid of being wrong?
Because God is Forgiver.
Peace.
For someone who never answers you have a lot of questions.
Aren't you a bit curious what will happen to you after you die?
Do you eve wonder, why are we here?
what is beyond death?
Etc etc.
What makes you think you have any answers?

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#29 Aug 5, 2008
Alen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious and i want to know what will happen after death. If we put this in another question:are you then afraid of being wrong? Because God is Forgiver.
Aren't YOU afraid of being wrong?

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Scholar of the Obvious

#31 Aug 6, 2008
Alen wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace,
Respectfully.
I know what will happen to me after i die, i will be brought before The Exalted God on the Day of Judgement.
We are here to earn Paradise, fromw hich our parents - Adam and Eve - were ejected. Kinda re-earn Paradise.
Beyond death:there is Heaven;Eternal peace and bliss and pure joy. And ther eis also HellFire, eternal burning.
I never said i have all the answers, i'm simply answering what i know and what i can.
Peace.
You have nothing but a belief, you have zero knowledge.
Early Egyptians believed that after death they went to the other side of the Nile.
Your beliefs are based on the same kind of facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buda'ah Well soDIRTY but Mohamad said d H20 is ... 19 min Muslims R Pagans 1
SPEAKER of EVIL QURAN was DEMON POSSESSED MOHAM... 29 min Muslims R Pagans 13
nBIBLE Jesus is GOD but EVIL Quran DEMONIZED Je... 31 min Muslims R Pagans 14
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 33 min MUQ2 247,863
EVIL QURAN,dWORD of ILLITERATE MOHAMAD ALLAH no... 34 min Muslims R Pagans 9
WHY Mohamadan Muslims are PAGANS? 41 min Muslims R Pagans 6
ALLAH d PRETTY NAME of SATAN LUCIFER in ARABIC! 43 min Muslims R Pagans 6
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Faith 486,807
More from around the web