Nothing Wrong With A Last Sexual Intercourse With Your Deceased Consort

Created by Jewbuster on Aug 26, 2012

37 votes

Click on an option to vote

It's your last deed of respect & love towards her

It's not rape and it doesn't hurt her a bit.

If corpse is still warm, then it's no problem.

It is Halal, that is all that matters.

I had sex with my dead wife 6 hours after she died

It's WRONG. Explain WHY please.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JM dottt cummm

Sweden

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Well only if women too have the right to fck their deceased husbands.
North Carolina buzz

Wilson, NC

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Oh well, if it doesn't hurt her a bit then i think it's probably okay.

NOT !

It's disgusting and repulsive.
Latin Lover

Cologno Monzese, Italy

#3 Aug 26, 2012
No big deal!
We italians fck them all the time.
Corto Maltese

Sliema, Malta

#4 Aug 26, 2012
It should be a crime to have sex with the dead.

Ok, no one gets hurt and no one loses a penny ... BUT it is repulsive.
Ottoman Sultan

Turkey

#5 Aug 26, 2012
Sexual intercourse with the dead is Haram, as such it is not allowed for muslims to practice that.

On the other hand i read occasionally of western men indulging in the practice.
Lately i read of one german eating the penis of the guy he sodomized after killing him.

The west truly is degenerate.
Aiesha S

Sydney, Australia

#6 Aug 27, 2012
JM dottt cummm wrote:
Well only if women too have the right to fck their deceased husbands.
YUK! Much too stiff for me.
Social security is a lie

Jakarta, Indonesia

#7 Aug 27, 2012
Wrong or not wrong.... why government need to regulate Sexual Intercourse With Your Deceased Consort
JM dottt cummm

Sweden

#8 Aug 27, 2012
Aiesha S wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK! Much too stiff for me.
Yeah, i can see your point BUT, some women like it real hard!
Irma la Douce

France

#9 Aug 28, 2012
Social security is a lie wrote:
Wrong or not wrong.... why government need to regulate Sexual Intercourse With Your Deceased Consort
Because it's the government's job to govern?

“SHARIA”

Since: Apr 12

For their safety & future

#10 Aug 29, 2012
You all seem to derive pleasure from your despicable lies.
This does not happen in Islam.
It is Haram.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#11 Aug 29, 2012
Ottoman Sultan wrote:
Sexual intercourse with the dead is Haram, as such it is not allowed for muslims to practice that.
On the other hand i read occasionally of western men indulging in the practice.
Lately i read of one german eating the penis of the guy he sodomized after killing him.
The west truly is degenerate.
ZushZush wrote:
You all seem to derive pleasure from your despicable lies.
This does not happen in Islam.
It is Haram.
What you pious Muslims forget is that it is Imams that are sanctioning this. Also, Mohammed the so called prophet also had sex with a dead woman.

So this comes from the highest of the high in Islam.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#12 Sep 6, 2012
a
IT'S DISGUSTING, SELFISH AND SATAN LOVES IT!
Jinn Martini

Sweden

#13 Sep 6, 2012
Well, i once fcked a New Baltimore, Mi. lady (could have been faith, lol) and it was just like fcking a corpse!
She just lay there motionless like a dead.

So i can say i have that experience, i guess!

Come to think of it, i'm pretty sure it was in fact faith!

LMAO
Jinn Martini

Sweden

#14 Sep 6, 2012
jesus is wrote:
a
IT'S DISGUSTING, SELFISH AND SATAN LOVES IT!
Yeah, i can confirm that!

Fcking faith was pretty disgusting.
David

Aurora, Canada

#15 Sep 6, 2012
Even lowly animals will not have intercourse with their dead mates. What a barbarious religion is that!
David

Aurora, Canada

#16 Sep 6, 2012
ANAL SEX WITH CORPSE - YouTube



www.youtube.com/watch... Dec 2008 - 10 sec - Uploaded by the69lover69
PAKISTANI MAN ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX WITH MORE THE 65 DEAD BODIESby hobotzcarandco94 ...
David

Aurora, Canada

#17 Sep 6, 2012
Man Caught Having Sex With A Corpse In Lagos | Nollywood ...

naijagists.com/man-caught-having-sex-with-a-c...

15 May 2012 May 15, 2012 - Muslim man Caught Having Sex With A Corpse In Lagos A 28-year old man named Nura Mustapha has gotten more than what he ...
David

Aurora, Canada

#19 Sep 6, 2012
Jinn Martini wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not aware of it ... but YOU are in fact a lower life form than the lowest life form.
That is also the reason why you are not aware of it.
Who the FK you are to grade others?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#20 Sep 6, 2012
Laying with the dead is an ages old muslim tradition started by the self-proclaimed "prophet" himself.
Still warm is halal.
David

Aurora, Canada

#22 Sep 7, 2012
Jinn Martini wrote:
Well, i once fcked a New Baltimore, Mi. lady (could have been faith, lol) and it was just like fcking a corpse!
She just lay there motionless like a dead.
So i can say i have that experience, i guess!
Come to think of it, i'm pretty sure it was in fact faith!
LMAO
You are a disgusting filth!Persons like you even ready to fk their own dead m.....!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Baron44 391,575
I've never seen a forum more TROLL-infested tha... (Jan '13) 7 min PATX 31
Errors In The Qur'an Sura 38:71-73 9 min Seriously 5
644 MUSLIMS in ICELAND !!!! (Sep '11) 12 min PATX 64
US hegemony on the wane _ Islam's is on the ris... 18 min Thinking 9
Joy: Where is my favorite PUNCHING-BALL TROLL ? 24 min PATX 24
*'''-/___\-'''* ---> Just for you PATX <---*'''... 28 min PATX 10
We Muslims are Superior! 1 hr PeteWaldo 34
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 2 hr Just a guy 260
Islam is the worst religion in the world (Sep '13) 6 hr Shamma 301
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 hr Frank 207,333
More from around the web