of 2
Next Last

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#22 Sep 30, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun violence is just one gigantic problem in America. But, the bigger problem is the sick-minded lunatic and mentally screwed up hatemonger gangs, and Drug lords. There gangs have absolutely no value for human lives.
America Doesnít Have a Gun Problem, It Has a Gang Problem.
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/amer...
Chicagoís murder numbers have hit that magic 500. Baltimoreís murder toll has passed 200. In Philly, itís up to 324, the highest since 2007. In Detroit, itís approaching 400, another record. In New Orleans, itís almost at 200. New York City is down to 414 from 508. In Los Angeles, itís over 500. In St. Louis itís 113 and 130 in Oakland. Itís 121 in Memphis and 76 in Birmingham.
Washington, D.C., home of the boys and girls who can solve it all, is nearing its own big 100.
Those 12 cities alone account for nearly 3,200 dead and nearly a quarter of all murders in the United States. And we havenít even visited sunny Atlanta or chilly Cleveland.
These cities are the heartland of Americaís real gun culture. It isnít the bitter gun-and-bible clingers in McCain and Romney territory who are racking up a more horrifying annual kill rate than Al Qaeda; itís Obamaís own voting base.
interesting, bro

take care of yourself
Sam

United States

#23 Sep 30, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> Muhammad predicted defeat of romans/persians and it was
the prophecies of prophet muhammad are numerous,you just have some ignorance about islam
Yeah I know about that one, but if thats the only example you can trot out, dont tell me Mohammed is a prophet. By that standard a lot of people back then were prophets. Its a coin flip guess. Give me a world class prophecy like Jesus did. Jerusalem will be destroyed and controlled by non Jews until the last days, then they will regain it. Now there is a prophecy.
Sam

United States

#24 Sep 30, 2013
One more thing on that prophecy, between the destruction of Jerusalem and the Jews regaining it, they would lose their land and be scattered throughout the world. What a prophecy! What a prophet! Only a fool would not believe Him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min Aliroger1 391,615
Threat Fulfilled?: Farrakhan Said 'We'll Tear T... 7 min Just a guy 1
Errors In The Qur'an Sura 38:71-73 11 min Just a guy 6
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 13 min Just a guy 262
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 32 min Paki_Jatt_Soorma 52,589
Kennesaw to revisit mosque vote 1 hr PATX 18
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr Dalaiwmn 207,334
We Muslims are Superior! 5 hr PeteWaldo 34
Islam is the worst religion in the world (Sep '13) 10 hr Shamma 301
More from around the web