Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 28, 2013
LAKE CHARLES, La.— A Louisiana pastor was fatally shot as he preached to a crowd of more than 60 during a revival service and a suspect has been arrested, law enforcement officials said Saturday

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/28/past...

guess its the muslim terrorists behind it " sarcastically"
Sam

United States

#2 Sep 28, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
LAKE CHARLES, La.— A Louisiana pastor was fatally shot as he preached to a crowd of more than 60 during a revival service and a suspect has been arrested, law enforcement officials said Saturday
No, no, lots of bad guys out there. Doesnt have to be a Muslim terrorist. But whether the shooter is Muslim, Atheist, orwhatever, he needs the salvation from sin Jesus provides or he will die in his sins and end up in the lake of fire.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#3 Sep 28, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
I wouldn't know, but I have shown you tens of thousands of Muslims who have murdered in the name of your fugly Islam.
Mujahid

Arlington, TX

#4 Sep 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
Poor Pastor. Gun violence is very rampant in America. But, nothing can be dome about banning the guns. At least, give people the Islamic education so they have peace and calmness in their mind and hearts. Educate them about the Day of Judgement when they have to answer for all their deeds and actions.

American Rifle Association is a very corrupt, blinded, illiterate and anti-human organization sponsored by very resourceful Americans. And, it cannot see how Gun violence is destroying Americans.
They justify guns to assure protection from a dictatorial regime. But, why can they not remove any such government through a vote of Non-confidence? Why guns?
Thousands of poor and depressed Americans commit suicides every year, like older neglected parents who are never cared by their children. These children do not even wish their parents on Father's Day or Mother's Day. Young teens are committing suicides as they are bullied in the schools.

Now, all such problems go away with Islamic education.
Islam can help America reduce crimes.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

How Many People Have Been Killed by Guns Since Newtown

Update, June 19, 2013: As time goes on, our count gets further and further away from the likely actual number of gun deaths in America—because roughly 60 percent of deaths by gun are due to suicides, which are very rarely reported. When discussing this issue, please note that our number is by design not accurate and represents only the number of gun deaths that the media can find out about contemporaneously. Part of the purpose of this interactive is to point out how difficult it is to get accurate real-time numbers on this issue.
Using the most recent CDC estimates for yearly deaths by guns in the United States, it is likely that as of today, 9/29/2013, roughly 25,779 people have died from guns in the U.S. since the Newtown shootings. Compare that number to the number of deaths reported in the news in our interactive below, and you can see how undertold the story of gun violence in America actually is.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#5 Sep 29, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know, but I have shown you tens of thousands of Muslims who have murdered in the name of your fugly Islam.
Now americans are killing americans in the name of American Freedom

trisha: You may get shot anytime, im afraid about you lol

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#6 Sep 29, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, lots of bad guys out there. Doesnt have to be a Muslim terrorist. But whether the shooter is Muslim, Atheist, orwhatever, he needs the salvation from sin Jesus provides or he will die in his sins and end up in the lake of fire.
Salvation only comes from The god of heaven....Not jesus

Jesus was a prophet with revelation, your christian priests worshipped him and ignore the god

You are misled by satan and on judgement day, You will be roasted in fire
Mujahid

Arlington, TX

#7 Sep 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> Now americans are killing americans in the name of American Freedom
trisha: You may get shot anytime, im afraid about you lol
Trisha: I hope and wish you live a long and happy life.
But, please try to look at the problems in America objectively, and stop blaming the Muslims all the time for everything.

Muslims living in America are law abiding and peaceful citizens of the US of A.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#9 Sep 29, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
But, please try to look at the problems in America objectively, and stop blaming the Muslims all the time for everything.
muslims get blamed for the violent acts the commit in the name of allah. They do it every day across the world. The world is sick of it, and you know it.

muslims are uniting the world, against the scourge of islam. All other faiths, and those who choose not to believe are coming together to fight this evil political ideology.
Sam

United States

#10 Sep 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvation only comes from The god of heaven....Not jesus
Jesus was a prophet with revelation, your christian priests worshipped him and ignore the god
You are misled by satan and on judgement day, You will be roasted in fire
You say this based on the writings of a so called prophet who never made a prophecy that came true. On the other hand prophecies about 4 cities Jesus made remain true to this day. Mohammed never did a miracle, Jesus' life was marked my miracles, and you want me to believe Mohammed over Jesus ...? No I wont do that.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#11 Sep 29, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes right mujahid

they should learn the islamic peace, we dont need to buy gun or have knife to protect our selves. ALLAH is our protection

american society is violent and now sick drunk or mad ppl shoot innocents

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#12 Sep 29, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
You say this based on the writings of a so called prophet who never made a prophecy that came true. On the other hand prophecies about 4 cities Jesus made remain true to this day. Mohammed never did a miracle, Jesus' life was marked my miracles, and you want me to believe Mohammed over Jesus ...? No I wont do that.
Muhammad's words all come true, his prophecies are fulfilled

Your west is cheating on science mainly to not give credits to islam On archaeology/paleontology, your scientists hide lot of secrets which fully prove islam and muhammad's words

They invented a lie called dinosaurs to disprove religion,they brainwashed people by their hypocrisy.they are gang of hypocrisy and lying.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#13 Sep 29, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wants you to believe mohammed over jesus

We want you to believe in both as prophets and stop the belief of God's son or jesus trinity

God is one, he had no sons Jesus was his messenger and prophet with revelation to the sinner israelites.

Jesus had many miracles yes we believe it actually,Holy koran speaks about more miracles for jesus than bible.

Prophet Muhammad had performed many miracles too

Muhammad split the moon twice ( its documented in hindu history that hindu king watched the moon split to two halfs.after time he knew that muhammad prophet of arabia run this miracle then he accepted islam).

Muhammad asked animals to bear witness for his prophethood and they spoke for people in crowd

Everytime he showed rejecters a sign, they called him " a magician guy"

Muhammad had a trip to heaven and visited paradise and throne of ALLAH almighty.
Mujahid

Arlington, TX

#14 Sep 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
Gun violence is just one gigantic problem in America. But, the bigger problem is the sick-minded lunatic and mentally screwed up hatemonger gangs, and Drug lords. There gangs have absolutely no value for human lives.

America Doesn’t Have a Gun Problem, It Has a Gang Problem.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/amer...

Chicago’s murder numbers have hit that magic 500. Baltimore’s murder toll has passed 200. In Philly, it’s up to 324, the highest since 2007. In Detroit, it’s approaching 400, another record. In New Orleans, it’s almost at 200. New York City is down to 414 from 508. In Los Angeles, it’s over 500. In St. Louis it’s 113 and 130 in Oakland. It’s 121 in Memphis and 76 in Birmingham.

Washington, D.C., home of the boys and girls who can solve it all, is nearing its own big 100.

Those 12 cities alone account for nearly 3,200 dead and nearly a quarter of all murders in the United States. And we haven’t even visited sunny Atlanta or chilly Cleveland.

These cities are the heartland of America’s real gun culture. It isn’t the bitter gun-and-bible clingers in McCain and Romney territory who are racking up a more horrifying annual kill rate than Al Qaeda; it’s Obama’s own voting base.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#15 Sep 30, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> Yes right mujahid
they should learn the islamic peace, we dont need to buy gun or have knife to protect our selves. ALLAH is our protection
american society is violent and now sick drunk or mad ppl shoot innocents
Lol, just remember the name of Mohammed's mother and you'll be fine.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#16 Sep 30, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Your west is cheating on science mainly to not give credits to islam On archaeology/paleontology, your scientists hide lot of secrets which fully prove islam and muhammad's words
They invented a lie called dinosaurs to disprove religion,they brainwashed people by their hypocrisy.they are gang of hypocrisy and lying.
As for those Egyptian giants EL-----.
Sam

Portland, OR

#17 Sep 30, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
They invented a lie called dinosaurs to disprove religion,they brainwashed people by their hypocrisy.they are gang of hypocrisy and lying
Jesus Christ pronounced permanent destruction on the cities Chorzin, Bethsaida, and Capernaum. Tiberius, a fouth city received no such promise of judgement. 2000 years later only Tiberius is still alive, the others all are ruins.
No Muslim has ever given me a similar example of a promise of Mohammed. So why should I believe him, when their is no evudence his judgments come true. Why should I reject Jesus teaching when doing so brings condemnation.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#18 Sep 30, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Mujahid, Americans already have your war hand book.
Right now the Muslims in the U.S.A. are quietly preparing for the future take over of America.
There is no violence right now because their numbers are yet low, but as the numbers rise so will the violence.

This is all laid out in the Quran, and Muslims in other parts of the world have shown when the numbers of Muslims rise the violence rises.

Muslims follow the Quran down to the letter.
"When out numbered be gentle and kind"
Be patience! Wait for the right time to come.

The subduing of the infidels is the goal in the Quran for all Muslims to seek out.

Muslims are Muslims, they live for an Islamic ruled world!
So you are not fooling anyone with your kindness words.
Mujahid

Arlington, TX

#19 Sep 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Mujahid, Americans already have your war hand book.
Right now the Muslims in the U.S.A. are quietly preparing for the future take over of America.
There is no violence right now because their numbers are yet low, but as the numbers rise so will the violence.
This is all laid out in the Quran, and Muslims in other parts of the world have shown when the numbers of Muslims rise the violence rises.
Muslims follow the Quran down to the letter.
"When out numbered be gentle and kind"
Be patience! Wait for the right time to come.
The subduing of the infidels is the goal in the Quran for all Muslims to seek out.
Muslims are Muslims, they live for an Islamic ruled world!
So you are not fooling anyone with your kindness words.
The Muslims do understand that in order to survive in America they must learn to respect and co-exist with other religious factions and faiths, and exemplify themselves as good human beings first.

The best part of the American Constitution are the two Freedoms, namely 1) The Freedom of Religion and the 2) Freedom of Speech. The Charter of Medinah in the times of our Beloved Prophet also had these two rights. Thomas Jefferson read the Qura'an before he wrote the American Constitution, and that is a well known fact.

Almost every week, various Christian people like the Jeheova witness, the Mormons, etc come to my home and talk about Christanity. And, we have very good moral and useful discussions. The only conflict that occurs is when they say Jesus was the son of God. I respectfully disagree with that. But, we are still very good friends.

In a similar way, the Muslims can also invite others to Islam and do have a right to tell other people about the virtues of Islam.
There is no compulsion in Islam, and you do not have to accept it if you are not comfortable with it.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#20 Sep 30, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
As for those Egyptian giants EL-----.
you are victim of western cheating, i have an excuse to you

but you know? stupid person remains always stupid, hes really born stupid we cant change the genes

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#21 Sep 30, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ pronounced permanent destruction on the cities Chorzin, Bethsaida, and Capernaum. Tiberius, a fouth city received no such promise of judgement. 2000 years later only Tiberius is still alive, the others all are ruins.
No Muslim has ever given me a similar example of a promise of Mohammed. So why should I believe him, when their is no evudence his judgments come true. Why should I reject Jesus teaching when doing so brings condemnation.
Muhammad predicted defeat of romans/persians and it was

the prophecies of prophet muhammad are numerous,you just have some ignorance about islam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 12 min Anatolia 486,733
News Villagers build houses on govt land in Pabna 17 min Marie-Luise_J 1
News Missouri Man Pleads Guilty to Arson at Mosque a... 20 min Marie-Luise_J 17
Europe soon to be izlamic 24 min Marie-Luise_J 55
Christianity proves Hinduism is fake & vulgar (Oct '15) 37 min Amey 39
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 50 min Dictated by Evil 247,884
Falsehood Of Sun Is a Flat Disc 2 hr ATHENA the MACEDO... 10
More from around the web