Saint John, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

Judged:

Hymenoplasty, or the surgical reconstruction of the hymen, is a popular procedure in very high demand from among Muslim women in UK,Germany,U.S and France that is spreading across the U.S. as more Muslim women find out about it. During the operation, a woman’s hymen is either surgically re-sewn or a thin membrane is created from the vaginal walls to replicate the hymen so that it breaks and bleeds on the wedding night.
Muslim women, like other modern women,now have premarital affairs,and when their marriages are arranged with males from Muslim countries,who expect their would be brides be 100% virgins.

In such cultures where a woman and her whole family can be shamed if that drop of blood doesn’t stain her wedding sheets, revirginization is a real concern

Truth is, many women can’t tell if they’ve “popped their cherries,” and undoubtedly, neither can their partners. But in cultures where a woman and her whole family can be shamed if that drop of blood doesn’t stain her wedding sheets, revirginization is a real concern.

Many Muslim “born again virgins” regain their virginity by abstaining from sex for an extended period of time before their weddings to restore a sense of newness, mystery, and sacredness that is revered in our notions of virginity. For some couples, the pledge to become virginal once again is enough, and perhaps more meaningful than an outpatient procedure that reconstructs the hymen for a couple thousand dollars.This is becoming a booming business in the west as more and more women from Muslim countries are coming to have these' repair 'jobs in secrecy
meinkampf koran

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

Judged:

Sex Obsession/Possession in Islam

Call me anything but don't call me muslim.
Helena

Saint John, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

Why should a Muslim woman feel so desperate about her 'used'vagina? When Muslim men are so free and loose to use their tools before marriage, why those 'rules and restrictions 'only for their women folk?
I am not sure why a woman would want to have a hymen repaired unless it was broken through some unfortunate accident and she is that sensitive about it. The only other reason would be to intentionally deceive a partner, which would just be wrong.I have seen so many Muslim men 'hunting'for women ,so why not their females?
God-s Seer

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

Judged:

Isn't it deception to pretend that a woman is pure because she had a new replaced hymen? How can that operation take away the fact that she has had sex? She may have surgery, but she is still used. Islam is ALLA BOUT deception and lies. After all, allah is the best deceiver. WHich makes Him Satan, because in the Bible Satan is the best deceiver.
meinkampf koran

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

Judged:

God, the vagina repairs are deception which islam is famous for.

call me anything but don't call me muslim
victoria

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

Judged:

If a muslim woman dosen't bleed even if she had a weak hymen and it broke naturally she will still be accused of not being a virgin.So eitheir way the reconsruction is a good idea so you dont get stoned to death.Obviously muslim men knows it exists but rather than think about it they'd rather think my wife is a real virgin
Sandra

Saint John, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

Judged:

God-s Seer wrote:
Isn't it deception to pretend that a woman is pure because she had a new replaced hymen? How can that operation take away the fact that she has had sex? She may have surgery, but she is still used. Islam is ALLA BOUT deception and lies. After all, allah is the best deceiver. WHich makes Him Satan, because in the Bible Satan is the best deceiver.
Well said. Islam is an incredibly sexist and intolerant religion-One rule for their males and another for their females.
God-s Seer

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

Judged:

Sandra,

Exactly! Islam was invented by a sexist male, small wonder Muslim men want to stay in it, But being self deceived by their own lusts do not even see what islam does to their minds;

http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php...
najib

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

Judged:

S yed Anwar wrote:
Hymenoplasty, or the surgical reconstruction of the hymen, is a popular procedure in very high demand from among Muslim women in UK,Germany,U.S and France that is spreading across the U.S. as more Muslim women find out about it. During the operation, a woman’s hymen is either surgically re-sewn or a thin membrane is created from the vaginal walls to replicate the hymen so that it breaks and bleeds on the wedding night.
Muslim women, like other modern women,now have premarital affairs,and when their marriages are arranged with males from Muslim countries,who expect their would be brides be 100% virgins.
In such cultures where a woman and her whole family can be shamed if that drop of blood doesn’t stain her wedding sheets, revirginization is a real concern
Truth is, many women can’t tell if they’ve “popped their cherries,” and undoubtedly, neither can their partners. But in cultures where a woman and her whole family can be shamed if that drop of blood doesn’t stain her wedding sheets, revirginization is a real concern.
Many Muslim “born again virgins” regain their virginity by abstaining from sex for an extended period of time before their weddings to restore a sense of newness, mystery, and sacredness that is revered in our notions of virginity. For some couples, the pledge to become virginal once again is enough, and perhaps more meaningful than an outpatient procedure that reconstructs the hymen for a couple thousand dollars.This is becoming a booming business in the west as more and more women from Muslim countries are coming to have these' repair 'jobs in secrecy
Everything about Islam is deception. The truth is right before their eyes and they see them not. They'd rather hynoptize themselves into believing something altogether. Are there no muslims in the mental health profession to explain this cruel phenomenal.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

Judged:

Pretty sad what these women have to endure in a male dominated culture. What about the men? I'm sure they don't have to be virgins! I think they should be checked for crotch crickets, as they probably screwed quite a few women before they marry a virgin.
Syed anwar

Saint John, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

Judged:

Thunder-Girl wrote:
Pretty sad what these women have to endure in a male dominated culture. What about the men? I'm sure they don't have to be virgins! I think they should be checked for crotch crickets, as they probably screwed quite a few women before they marry a virgin.
Oil rich Arab MUSLIM males go around the world searching for brothel houses.But, if their new brides did not bleed in the first night,they will be sent back to their parents place,where the parents will consider the girl as a disgrace for their entire family and may even kill her.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

Judged:

Syed anwar wrote:
<quoted text>
Oil rich Arab MUSLIM males go around the world searching for brothel houses.But, if their new brides did not bleed in the first night,they will be sent back to their parents place,where the parents will consider the girl as a disgrace for their entire family and may even kill her.
allah sure has a big hatred for women doesn't he? But he rewards the oil barons with 72 virgins on Earth and another 72 virgins later in paradise.
meinkampf koran

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

Sandra wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. Islam is an incredibly sexist and intolerant religion-One rule for their males and another for their females.
Well said. The males in islam can't control themselves, so the women have to hide.
ume hayya khan

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

Judged:

proud to be a muslim. n i love islam. islam is not a religion its a way to live the great life.
rasha khan

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

Judged:

islam is a peace ful religon.
muslima

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

Judged:

islams against for al haram thing. islam gives equal values to male and female.
honest muslim

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

Judged:

you scoundral provided wrong information against islam.
decent atheist

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

Judged:

honest muslim were you being dishonest by sending 4 posts from karachi to give the impression that there were 4 different posters ?

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Since: Apr 08

Scholar of the Obvious

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

Judged:

Since you are all the same poster from Krotch Itch Pakiland.
ume hayya khan wrote:
proud to be a muslim. n i love islam. islam is not a religion its a way to live the great life.
Islam is not about life, it is about submission. Submission to a magnetic godhead.
rasha khan wrote:
islam is a peace ful religon.
Islam has never been about peace, it has always been about world denomination.
muslima wrote:
islams against for al haram thing. islam gives equal values to male and female.
But Islam calls many good things al haram. Equal values, wow what a joke. Tell me where does Allah give women the right to beat their husbands?
honest muslim wrote:
you scoundral provided wrong information against islam.
What is the right information? Are you saying that in Allah's brothel in the sky you don’t get 72 virgins for murdering the infidels?
herbert longstaffe

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

Judged:

i am proud to be kaffir.islam is not peace full rel gon

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min chazmo 324,431
Happy EASTER to all 3 min Warner 6
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 11 min Jesus Is 1,418
Religious Nutters 16 min Nutter thn religious nuts 3
Bible Society's move to KL symbolic, won't help... 22 min Warner 2
It's NOT up to you fools anymore. WE are NOW ca... (Jun '11) 36 min Raw Material 163
Warner is FREE to be HOMOSEXUAL 55 min Raw Material 18
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Jesus did kids 193,621
•••
•••
•••
•••