Follow Islam - Prince Charles.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#21 Jul 27, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your views that one should treat each other with respect and kindness. It is important to be a good human being first. Islam teaches us those values, and gives us the practical wisdom also to face the challenges of life and prepare fo0r the Life hereafter.
The extremism that you see in some Muslims should not be directed any innocent human being of any religion. Islam does no teach us anything like that.
All of us should seek God's mercy and win HIS approval by doing something good and noble to help humanity. The world today badly needs leaders with International vision.
You don't get Muslim!
The issue is about the human right to life, liberty. and the pursuit of happiness.

You preach for Islam like a hypocrite.
Telling others that Islam is a peaceful religion that can solve mankind's problems while all the while Muslims murder innocent people for rejecting Muhammad.

Muslims seem to think they have a license to Murder those that reject the Muslim religion of Muhammad.
From whom do Muslims have a license to murder Christians, Hindu's Buddhist, and non-Muslims?

Who gave the Muslims a license to murder people of other beliefs other then the beliefs of Muslims?

Can you be truthful Muslim and answer my questions?

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#22 Jul 29, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your views that one should treat each other with respect and kindness. It is important to be a good human being first. Islam teaches us those values, and gives us the practical wisdom also to face the challenges of life and prepare fo0r the Life hereafter.
The extremism that you see in some Muslims should not be directed any innocent human being of any religion. Islam does no teach us anything like that.
All of us should seek God's mercy and win HIS approval by doing something good and noble to help humanity. The world today badly needs leaders with International vision.
You are a good and decent human being. I don't doubt for one minute that all the muslim people you know are equally good and decent. A week or two ago, I heard something on local radio that surprised me. It seems that anjem choudary used to live in Birmingham (UK), my home town. The local muslim community were so fed up with him that they effectively forced him out. The news - back when it happened - was covered by a local radio station. But.....it was only (according to the recent item I heard) covered by ONE radio station. It was not on tv, it was not, as far as I know, in the papers. Imagine, something as important as that, and it got almost zero publicity. This is why so many people are opposed to islam. There is not enough focus on the positive things that the muslim community achieves. Its a shame too, because something like that would have really mended a few fences.
Mujahid

Dallas, TX

#23 Jul 30, 2013
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a good and decent human being. I don't doubt for one minute that all the muslim people you know are equally good and decent. A week or two ago, I heard something on local radio that surprised me. It seems that anjem choudary used to live in Birmingham (UK), my home town. The local muslim community were so fed up with him that they effectively forced him out. The news - back when it happened - was covered by a local radio station. But.....it was only (according to the recent item I heard) covered by ONE radio station. It was not on tv, it was not, as far as I know, in the papers. Imagine, something as important as that, and it got almost zero publicity. This is why so many people are opposed to islam. There is not enough focus on the positive things that the muslim community achieves. Its a shame too, because something like that would have really mended a few fences.
Thanks for your kind words, indeed.
It is the duty of every responsible human being like yourself to act in an educated way and calm down the Extremists and Fanatics, and halt their organized hate and crimes against the new Immigrants with different religion, language or skin color.

In America, the hate surge has been fueled by anger and fear over the nation’s ailing economy, an influx of non-white immigrants, and the diminishing white majority, as symbolized by the election of the nation’s first African-American president. Many White Americans still think Prez. Obama was born in Kenya.

These factors also are feeding a powerful resurgence of the antigovernment “Patriot” movement, which in the 1990s led to a string of domestic terrorist plots, including the Oklahoma City bombing. The number of Patriot groups, including armed militias, has grown tremendously since of the Obama was elected.

This growth in extremism has been aided by mainstream media figures and politicians who have used their platforms to legitimize false propaganda about immigrants and other minorities and spread the kind of paranoid conspiracy theories on which militia groups thrive.

The Politicians and leaders of England are more rational and intelligent than in America, and I am hoping that they will find ways to establish racial and religous harmony there and advise America accordingly.
The Moderate Muslims and Inter-Faith ministeries must also offer to help to bring religous Peace and understanding.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#24 Jul 31, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your kind words, indeed.
It is the duty of every responsible human being like yourself to act in an educated way and calm down the Extremists and Fanatics, and halt their organized hate and crimes against the new Immigrants with different religion, language or skin color.
In America, the hate surge has been fueled by anger and fear over the nation’s ailing economy, an influx of non-white immigrants, and the diminishing white majority, as symbolized by the election of the nation’s first African-American president. Many White Americans still think Prez. Obama was born in Kenya.
These factors also are feeding a powerful resurgence of the antigovernment “Patriot” movement, which in the 1990s led to a string of domestic terrorist plots, including the Oklahoma City bombing. The number of Patriot groups, including armed militias, has grown tremendously since of the Obama was elected.
This growth in extremism has been aided by mainstream media figures and politicians who have used their platforms to legitimize false propaganda about immigrants and other minorities and spread the kind of paranoid conspiracy theories on which militia groups thrive.
The Politicians and leaders of England are more rational and intelligent than in America, and I am hoping that they will find ways to establish racial and religous harmony there and advise America accordingly.
The Moderate Muslims and Inter-Faith ministeries must also offer to help to bring religous Peace and understanding.
Thanks.
Another great post. You're quite right. It is up to everyone to work towards peaceful solutions.
Most people genuinely do want peace. Of course, the people we hear from most are the ones who shout loudest and its their message that is generally condemned by the non muslim users of this forum.
It may seem that many users (myself included) are hostile and overly critical of islam and muslims. But, as I have said many, many times, just look at the content of those critical posts. Its clerly 'extreme' islam they are aimed at.
Peace be with you.:-)
Mujahid

Dallas, TX

#25 Jul 31, 2013
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Another great post. You're quite right. It is up to everyone to work towards peaceful solutions.
Most people genuinely do want peace. Of course, the people we hear from most are the ones who shout loudest and its their message that is generally condemned by the non muslim users of this forum.
It may seem that many users (myself included) are hostile and overly critical of islam and muslims. But, as I have said many, many times, just look at the content of those critical posts. Its clerly 'extreme' islam they are aimed at.
Peace be with you.:-)
I am glad that this Forum is finally showing some mutual desire to bring moderation and compromize between the Muslims and Non-Muslims living in England and America.

I hated to see that even the Sikh temples have been attacked by the "illiterate" and extremist American hatemongers thinking that the Sikhs are Muslims. Poor Sikhs !

It is time that the Inter-Faith ministries play a more active role and teach us how to agree to disagree respectfuly on various issues in the interest of Peace. The people of America and Europe must accept the new diversity of their nations as people with a different religion and language are becoming more common.

The people in England are generally civlized and non-violent and I am hoping they will play an important role in contributing to world Peace and harmony.

Thanks again for your posting positive thoughts on the subject.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#26 Aug 1, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad that this Forum is finally showing some mutual desire to bring moderation and compromize between the Muslims and Non-Muslims living in England and America.
I hated to see that even the Sikh temples have been attacked by the "illiterate" and extremist American hatemongers thinking that the Sikhs are Muslims. Poor Sikhs !
It is time that the Inter-Faith ministries play a more active role and teach us how to agree to disagree respectfuly on various issues in the interest of Peace. The people of America and Europe must accept the new diversity of their nations as people with a different religion and language are becoming more common.
The people in England are generally civlized and non-violent and I am hoping they will play an important role in contributing to world Peace and harmony.
Thanks again for your posting positive thoughts on the subject.
My pleasure. Thanks again.
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#27 Aug 28, 2013
ashkarlovesALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>THANK U BEST FRIEND 4 GOOD THREADS :)
ISLAM is comming no matter what HATERS DO!!!!

Die schnellst wachsende Religion der Welt.
www.diewahrereligion.de www.way-to-Allah.com
www.islamvoice.de

Islam the true religion of Almighty God !

Make your own mind up. Join the family of humanity! Dont be brain washed by the media. Find out what is Islam and why it gives humanity the answer. There is no difference between people in Islam. We are all brothers and sisters. Islam has the answer from climate change on a global scale to peace in your heart and mind.
Be real: we all face the stress of life but in Islam there is inner peace.

www.islamvoice.de www.diewahrereligion.de
www.way-to-Allah.com
Atheist Silurist

Middlesbrough, UK

#28 Aug 28, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
ISLAM is comming no matter what HATERS DO!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =imuvufSy5ooXX
Die schnellst wachsende Religion der Welt.
www.diewahrereligion.de www.way-to-Allah.com
www.islamvoice.de
Islam the true religion of Almighty God !
Make your own mind up. Join the family of humanity! Dont be brain washed by the media. Find out what is Islam and why it gives humanity the answer. There is no difference between people in Islam. We are all brothers and sisters. Islam has the answer from climate change on a global scale to peace in your heart and mind.
Be real: we all face the stress of life but in Islam there is inner peace.
www.islamvoice.de www.diewahrereligion.de
www.way-to-Allah.com
The muslims better hurry and get on with taking over the world before they all kill each other.

ray hiera

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#29 Sep 13, 2013
which people are poaching the elephants in africa ? where is the desert
the biggest ? In pakistan, iran ,afghanistan , turkey, turkmenistan , azebaijan
and other nearby countries no tigers anymore
Why???
Mujahid

Red Oak, TX

#30 Sep 13, 2013
Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
The muslims better hurry and get on with taking over the world before they all kill each other.
Europe’s churches are becoming mosques at a rate of up to 2 churches a week

“Islam has risen, and is swallowing up Europe at an alarming rate Europe’s churches are being bought up and turned into mosques at the rate of up to 2 churches a week, reports Giulio Meotti, an Italian journalist, who wrote an article: Expose`: Europe Turns Churches into Mosques and appeared on Arutz Sheva’s Tamar Yonah Show.“What we are seeing is the de-Christianization of Europe, and then the Islamification of it.”

FOR THE TRUTH.. FOR INNER PEACE,

WELCOME TO ISLAM. PLEASE READ THE QURAN. AMEEN.

"I have read the Sacred Scriptures of every religion; nowhere have I found what I encountered in Islam: perfection. The Holy Qur'an, compared to any other scripture I have read, is like the Sun compared to that of a match. I firmly believe that anybody who reads the Word of Allah with a mind that is not completely closed to Truth, will become a Muslim." Saifuddin Dirk Walter Mosig, U. S.A.

Czech Scientist Woman Converted to Islam

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#31 Sep 13, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Europe’s churches are becoming mosques at a rate of up to 2 churches a week
“Islam has risen, and is swallowing up Europe at an alarming rate Europe’s churches are being bought up and turned into mosques at the rate of up to 2 churches a week, reports Giulio Meotti, an Italian journalist, who wrote an article: Expose`: Europe Turns Churches into Mosques and appeared on Arutz Sheva’s Tamar Yonah Show.“What we are seeing is the de-Christianization of Europe, and then the Islamification of it.”
FOR THE TRUTH.. FOR INNER PEACE,
WELCOME TO ISLAM. PLEASE READ THE QURAN. AMEEN.
"I have read the Sacred Scriptures of every religion; nowhere have I found what I encountered in Islam: perfection. The Holy Qur'an, compared to any other scripture I have read, is like the Sun compared to that of a match. I firmly believe that anybody who reads the Word of Allah with a mind that is not completely closed to Truth, will become a Muslim." Saifuddin Dirk Walter Mosig, U. S.A.
Czech Scientist Woman Converted to Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1dh1LoB_vsEXX
If you watched that song video it will teach you what God is all about/
Living life with love for your neighbor is what God is all about.
The joy of giving and receiving love.
A gift God gives to every one.
Your soul is dead Muslim.
You preach the deception of the dead man Muhammad's life.
This video has more God in it then the Muslim religion will ever have.
Living life something Muslims don't do!
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Atheist Silurist

Gloucester, UK

#32 Sep 13, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Europe’s churches are becoming mosques at a rate of up to 2 churches a week
“Islam has risen, and is swallowing up Europe at an alarming rate Europe’s churches are being bought up and turned into mosques at the rate of up to 2 churches a week, reports Giulio Meotti, an Italian journalist, who wrote an article: Expose`: Europe Turns Churches into Mosques and appeared on Arutz Sheva’s Tamar Yonah Show.“What we are seeing is the de-Christianization of Europe, and then the Islamification of it.”
FOR THE TRUTH.. FOR INNER PEACE,
WELCOME TO ISLAM. PLEASE READ THE QURAN. AMEEN.
"I have read the Sacred Scriptures of every religion; nowhere have I found what I encountered in Islam: perfection. The Holy Qur'an, compared to any other scripture I have read, is like the Sun compared to that of a match. I firmly believe that anybody who reads the Word of Allah with a mind that is not completely closed to Truth, will become a Muslim." Saifuddin Dirk Walter Mosig, U. S.A.
Czech Scientist Woman Converted to Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1dh1LoB_vsEXX
With the increase of the muslim population in Europe comes the increase of muslim paedophile gangs,honour killings,rape,female genital mutilation,terrorism,forced marriages,sharia courts,the abuse of women and a stone age mentality.
The UK muslim population is around 3 or 4 per sent but is loathed by the other 90 per sent.
It's no wonder t here is such an influx of muslims to western countries,they have rendered their own muslim countries useless and despotic and riven with islamic sectarian murder.
Because of islam,people are dumping credulous religious beliefs of all kinds,they are sick to death with islam and all religion.
There is some good news. Anti-immigration and anti-islam political parties are on the increase,before too long there will be more European countries banning the burqa,outlawing sharia courts,banning halal meat in schools......
Islam is loathed because we see the way muslims gas their own countries children.
Take your islam and ram it up your arse sideways.
Mujahid

Red Oak, TX

#33 Sep 14, 2013
Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
With the increase of the muslim population in Europe comes the increase of muslim paedophile gangs,honour killings,rape,female genital mutilation,terrorism,forced marriages,sharia courts,the abuse of women and a stone age mentality.
The UK muslim population is around 3 or 4 per sent but is loathed by the other 90 per sent.
It's no wonder t here is such an influx of muslims to western countries,they have rendered their own muslim countries useless and despotic and riven with islamic sectarian murder.
Because of islam,people are dumping credulous religious beliefs of all kinds,they are sick to death with islam and all religion.
There is some good news. Anti-immigration and anti-islam political parties are on the increase,before too long there will be more European countries banning the burqa,outlawing sharia courts,banning halal meat in schools......
Islam is loathed because we see the way muslims gas their own countries children.
Take your islam and ram it up your arse sideways.
I have absolutely no mercy for the Muslims who are committing any crime and breaking the laws of the land. Islam teaches us to follow the rules of the land we are living in, and be honest to God. England is a civilized and democratic country with decent and practical laws and Constitution, and most of the Muslims living in that country try to be good law abiding citizens.
However, prosecute the Muslims who break the country's laws in the courts and if they are guilty of the crimes, subject them to serve the sentence.
In America, we say you are not guilty till you are proven guilty.
That is the law to follow in general.
Atheist Silurist

Gloucester, UK

#35 Sep 14, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
I have absolutely no mercy for the Muslims who are committing any crime and breaking the laws of the land. Islam teaches us to follow the rules of the land we are living in, and be honest to God. England is a civilized and democratic country with decent and practical laws and Constitution, and most of the Muslims living in that country try to be good law abiding citizens.
However, prosecute the Muslims who break the country's laws in the courts and if they are guilty of the crimes, subject them to serve the sentence.
In America, we say you are not guilty till you are proven guilty.
That is the law to follow in general.
And that's why secular laws are better than religious laws,religious laws in some circumstances require the death penalty,and in some countries that means for blasphemy,adultery,homosexuali ty,apostasy,witchcraft,sorcery ..........

Atheist Silurist

Gloucester, UK

#36 Sep 14, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
I have absolutely no mercy for the Muslims who are committing any crime and breaking the laws of the land. Islam teaches us to follow the rules of the land we are living in, and be honest to God. England is a civilized and democratic country with decent and practical laws and Constitution, and most of the Muslims living in that country try to be good law abiding citizens.
However, prosecute the Muslims who break the country's laws in the courts and if they are guilty of the crimes, subject them to serve the sentence.
In America, we say you are not guilty till you are proven guilty.
That is the law to follow in general.
When religious atrocities are pointed out to the believers we always get the proverbial "islam teaches us,or the bible teaches us,or that book teaches us" They also teach us to stone adulterers and blasphemers to death. Secular laws trump religious laws because they are more ethical and moral,and by definition,the laws in theocratic countries that have the death penalty for blasphemy and apostasy are immoral.

Like the story last week about the 8 year old child bride that died because her 40 year old husband had sex with her.
In 2009 the Yemen government proposed a law that would put a minimum age on marriage that would end the grotesque situations like the story of the 8 year old bride. But the conservative members of that parliament voted it down because it was "un-islamic"
This story alone is testament to evil dressed up as piety. If muhammad had sex will children it must be OK for them.
Islam needs a great leap forward,by about 1300 years.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#37 Sep 15, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
ISLAM is comming no matter what HATERS DO!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =imuvufSy5ooXX
Die schnellst wachsende Religion der Welt.
www.diewahrereligion.de www.way-to-Allah.com
www.islamvoice.de
Islam the true religion of Almighty God !
Make your own mind up. Join the family of humanity! Dont be brain washed by the media. Find out what is Islam and why it gives humanity the answer. There is no difference between people in Islam. We are all brothers and sisters. Islam has the answer from climate change on a global scale to peace in your heart and mind.
Be real: we all face the stress of life but in Islam there is inner peace.
www.islamvoice.de www.diewahrereligion.de
www.way-to-Allah.com
God is who He is.
There is no other God besides God.
From the Jewish Scriptures.
4 Hear, O Israel: the LORD our God, the LORD is one.
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three manifestations of the Lord our God, the Lord is One.

If God was just a single Being He could not function and be perfect in all things and in all ways.

When we elect a President we also elect a Vice President of the same political party.
We do that so that the President has some one who is obedient to the will of the president.

The President alone cannot carry out all the necessary functions of
his duties as President.
He needs someone to represent the President at many different functions of which the President himself cannot attend.

And so it is with God that God presents Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit to accomplish all things to the perfection of His Being.
Mujahid

Red Oak, TX

#38 Sep 15, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God is who He is.
There is no other God besides God.
From the Jewish Scriptures.
4 Hear, O Israel: the LORD our God, the LORD is one.
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three manifestations of the Lord our God, the Lord is One.
If God was just a single Being He could not function and be perfect in all things and in all ways.
When we elect a President we also elect a Vice President of the same political party.
We do that so that the President has some one who is obedient to the will of the president.
The President alone cannot carry out all the necessary functions of
his duties as President.
He needs someone to represent the President at many different functions of which the President himself cannot attend.
And so it is with God that God presents Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit to accomplish all things to the perfection of His Being.
Shamma:
The Bible you quote is not the true Bible God gave to Jesus. So, you are basically quoting a man written (St. Paul) book written 70 years after Jesus was crucified by the Jews and Romans.

God reveals things to people in different ways. Bible was not revealed in English language. How do you know or believe that all what is stated in the bible have not been tampered with since you do not understand the original language in which it was revealed.

For you to know which is a complete truth between Bible and Qur'an,go and learn the original version of the bible in language in which it was revealed. Can you ever find it????
Form instance in the bible, many things that were said could be attributed to human statement. Qur'an was revealed in Arabic language which could be learnt and understood by any one in order to distinguish the Truth from falsehood.

The Qur'an which you are condemning talks about the birth of Jesus. It states that Jesus spoke from the cradle which bible does not state. This could be found in chapter 19 of the Holy Qur'an
May Almighty God grant us wisdom to know the truth.

Jesus and Moses talk about Mohammad [the Last Prophet and the survivor] in their real authentic books[ not distorted ones]. for this claim I can refer you to Jews who went to Arab State for years before Mohammad's birth to see the last Savior sent by Allah (God). All Muslims should Believe in Moses, Jesus and all Prophets from Read the Quran correctly and try to understand it. Please read how your God and mine appreciates St. Marry and Jesus and Moses and Solomon and Abraham. the truth is all the divine religion has one Root.

And remember if Mohammad was not the true Prophet sent by God, he would have disagreed with other Prophets somehow but he didn't.

http://www.huda.tv/articles/what-is-islam/345...

The Qu'ran says:'Ahmad' comes after Jesus
The first time I read this Qu'ran verse:

"And when Jesus, the son of Mary said:'Children of Israel, I am sent to you by Allah to confirm the Torah that is before me, and to give news of a Messenger who will come after me whose name shall be Ahmad.' Yet when he came to them with clear proofs, they said:'This is clear sorcery'" (Qur'an 61.6 )

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#39 Sep 15, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma:
The Bible you quote is not the true Bible God gave to Jesus. So, you are basically quoting a man written (St. Paul) book written 70 years after Jesus was crucified by the Jews and Romans.
God reveals things to people in different ways. Bible was not revealed in English language. How do you know or believe that all what is stated in the bible have not been tampered with since you do not understand the original language in which it was revealed.
For you to know which is a complete truth between Bible and Qur'an,go and learn the original version of the bible in language in which it was revealed. Can you ever find it????
Form instance in the bible, many things that were said could be attributed to human statement. Qur'an was revealed in Arabic language which could be learnt and understood by any one in order to distinguish the Truth from falsehood.
The Qur'an which you are condemning talks about the birth of Jesus. It states that Jesus spoke from the cradle which bible does not state. This could be found in chapter 19 of the Holy Qur'an
May Almighty God grant us wisdom to know the truth.
Jesus and Moses talk about Mohammad [the Last Prophet and the survivor] in their real authentic books[ not distorted ones]. for this claim I can refer you to Jews who went to Arab State for years before Mohammad's birth to see the last Savior sent by Allah (God). All Muslims should Believe in Moses, Jesus and all Prophets from Read the Quran correctly and try to understand it. Please read how your God and mine appreciates St. Marry and Jesus and Moses and Solomon and Abraham. the truth is all the divine religion has one Root.
And remember if Mohammad was not the true Prophet sent by God, he would have disagreed with other Prophets somehow but he didn't.
http://www.huda.tv/articles/what-is-islam/345...
The Qu'ran says:'Ahmad' comes after Jesus
The first time I read this Qu'ran verse:
"And when Jesus, the son of Mary said:'Children of Israel, I am sent to you by Allah to confirm the Torah that is before me, and to give news of a Messenger who will come after me whose name shall be Ahmad.' Yet when he came to them with clear proofs, they said:'This is clear sorcery'" (Qur'an 61.6 )
Muhammad and his Quran promote insanity in the mind of Muslims!

For over 1400 years all Muslims do is kill kill kill their non-Muslim neighbors and kill among them self.

Muslims are taught to kill by their desert bandit prophet Muhammad!
Muhammad teaches this insanity to Muslims in the Quran.
Quran [2:216] Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56)- "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Muslims are taught to inflict pain, sorrow, and death on non-Muslims by their bandit prophet Muhammad.
Mujahid

Red Oak, TX

#40 Sep 15, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad and his Quran promote insanity in the mind of Muslims!
For over 1400 years all Muslims do is kill kill kill their non-Muslim neighbors and kill among them self.
Muslims are taught to kill by their desert bandit prophet Muhammad!
"As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
Muslims are taught to inflict pain, sorrow, and death on non-Muslims by their bandit prophet Muhammad.
The Koran is saying to humans, this is the final guidance from your Creator, for the specific purpose of worshipping him and creating a civil society where you can live in peace with one another," says Muslim scholar Imam Sulayman S. Nyang of Howard University in Washington, D.C.

Muslims around the world rely on the Koran for guidance, says Nyang. Devout followers heed the call to prayer five times each day and recite passages from the holy book. Muslims believe that the Koran is God's unfiltered message—teaching them how to lead a good life and become a better, more moral person.

"The Koran is very specific with regard to the nature of human struggle, because in order for a human to be at peace with himself, they must control their baser instincts," says Nyang.

The quest to control base instincts such as greed, lust, and cruelty and to seek spiritual purity is known by Muslims as the "great jihad." Featured widely in the Koran, the "great jihad" is a person's most important internal struggle.

Nyang quotes Chapter 3, verse 172, of the Koran: "Of those who answered the call of Allah and the messenger, even after being wounded, those who do right and refrain from wrong have a great reward."

But also in the holy scripture is a reference to "lower jihad," a more earthly and physical—and controversial—struggle. "To those against whom war is made, permission is given [to fight] because they are wronged; and verily, God is most powerful for their aid," quotes Nyang.

This verse speaks of combat or war to be waged against one's oppressors—a struggle sanctioned by God.

But the Koran also states in Chapter 2, Verse 190: "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loves not transgressors."

The essence of the verse, Nyang says, is to fight back "if you are attacked by your persecutors, but don't fight back indiscriminately. Follow the rules of engagement." According to mainstream Muslim clerics, those "rules of engagement"' are explicit: women, children, and innocent civilians are off limits.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#41 Sep 15, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
The Koran is saying to humans, this is the final guidance from your Creator, for the specific purpose of worshipping him and creating a civil society where you can live in peace with one another," says Muslim scholar Imam Sulayman S. Nyang of Howard University in Washington, D.C.
Muslims around the world rely on the Koran for guidance, says Nyang. Devout followers heed the call to prayer five times each day and recite passages from the holy book. Muslims believe that the Koran is God's unfiltered message—teaching them how to lead a good life and become a better, more moral person.
"The Koran is very specific with regard to the nature of human struggle, because in order for a human to be at peace with himself, they must control their baser instincts," says Nyang.
The quest to control base instincts such as greed, lust, and cruelty and to seek spiritual purity is known by Muslims as the "great jihad." Featured widely in the Koran, the "great jihad" is a person's most important internal struggle.
Nyang quotes Chapter 3, verse 172, of the Koran: "Of those who answered the call of Allah and the messenger, even after being wounded, those who do right and refrain from wrong have a great reward."
But also in the holy scripture is a reference to "lower jihad," a more earthly and physical—and controversial—struggle. "To those against whom war is made, permission is given [to fight] because they are wronged; and verily, God is most powerful for their aid," quotes Nyang.
This verse speaks of combat or war to be waged against one's oppressors—a struggle sanctioned by God.
But the Koran also states in Chapter 2, Verse 190: "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loves not transgressors."
The essence of the verse, Nyang says, is to fight back "if you are attacked by your persecutors, but don't fight back indiscriminately. Follow the rules of engagement." According to mainstream Muslim clerics, those "rules of engagement"' are explicit: women, children, and innocent civilians are off limits.
You are insane Mujihad!
These are real murders committed by Muslims.

Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians
(Since 9/11)

This is a list of targeted acts of terrorism on Christian civilians and church workers by religious Muslims since September 11th, 2001. These attacks have nothing to do with war, combat or insurgency. The victims are innocent Christians who were specifically targeted and abused solely on account of their faith by those who claim their own religion as a motive.

(Last updated on Tuesday, September 10, 2013)

Date Country City/State Killed Injured Description

9/8/2013 Syria Maaloula 3 6 Three Christians are murdered in their home, and six others taken hostage by Islamists.

9/7/2013 Syria Maaloula 3 0 At least three Christians are shot to death after declining an offer to embrace Islam.

9/4/2013 Syria Maaloula 8 27 At least eight defenders are killed when Islamists storm a Christian village and shell a church.

9/1/2013 Nigeria Adu 9 3 Nine Christian villagers, including two children, are machine-gunned in their own homes by Muslim terrorists.

9/1/2013 Somalia Beledweyne 1 1 A Christian woman is murdered in front of her child, in a targeted attack by Islamic radicals.

8/29/2013 Nigeria Jos 5 0 Five Christians are ordered off a bus and summarily executed by Religion of Peace activists.

8/25/2013 Nigeria Nasarawa 0 7 Thirty Muslims attack a church armed with knives and clubs.

8/18/2013 Egypt Minya 2 0 Islamists butcher two security guards on a boat owned by Christians.

8/17/2013 Syria al-Hasn 15 24 Fifteen Christian villagers are reportedly massacred by Sunni terrorists.

8/17/2013 Syria Homs 6 0 Six Christians are murdered by Sunni terrorists.

8/17/2013 Egypt Minya 0 1 A Copt survives a brutal stabbing by Muslims while trying to put out a fire at a church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nude Christian Church 4 min INVISIBLE JUSTICE 9
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Syriana 462,633
News No, ISIS doesn't represent Islam 13 min Dawn of Reality 16
My Muslim Neighbors 16 min harminder 236
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 39 min ImFree2Choose 1,775
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr NotQuiter 230,816
No errors in Quran 1 hr Mujahid 85
Slovakia says "No muslims allowed" 8 hr Muslims are liars 66
More from around the web