Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Samiullah

Mississauga, Canada

#1 Aug 28, 2010
Muslims burn Bible in Pakistan
Near Faisalabad, Muslim extremists desecrated a church and burnt a Bible. Local Muslims come out in support of the devastated Christians.

Desecration at the church of St. Paul in the village ‘Chak 77-RB’,‘Lohekay’, about 30 kilometers from Faisalabad: on December 17, suspects burned a bible and other sacred texts, leaving a letter threatening Christians that they will "burn in the fire of hell" if they do not convert to Islam.

Bible burning is happening in Muslim world every now and then. when a Koran is rumoured to be burnt, so much juumping up and down by the Muslims around the wortld

“AMERICAN INFIDEL”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 28, 2010
Samiullah wrote:
Muslims burn Bible in Pakistan
Near Faisalabad, Muslim extremists desecrated a church and burnt a Bible. Local Muslims come out in support of the devastated Christians.
Desecration at the church of St. Paul in the village ‘Chak 77-RB’,‘Lohekay’, about 30 kilometers from Faisalabad: on December 17, suspects burned a bible and other sacred texts, leaving a letter threatening Christians that they will "burn in the fire of hell" if they do not convert to Islam.
Bible burning is happening in Muslim world every now and then. when a Koran is rumoured to be burnt, so much juumping up and down by the Muslims around the wortld
all I have to say after reading this is that I now am a supporter of " burn the quran day"

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#3 Aug 28, 2010
Personally, I could care less if they burned bibles, it's the burning of their fellow human beings and their homes that I find reason to be upset.
Hadeer

Cairo, Egypt

#4 Aug 28, 2010
2HOT2B-ARAB wrote:
<quoted text> all I have to say after reading this is that I now am a supporter of " burn the quran day"
I know it sounds unfair

But by burning our holly book it will make matters worse,
In Pakistan, their majority of Muslims there are radicals, Same as Iran so their actions and extreme.
And I am sorry about what they have done to your holly book

Location hidden

#5 Aug 28, 2010
Hadeer wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it sounds unfair
But by burning our holly book it will make matters worse,
In Pakistan, their majority of Muslims there are radicals, Same as Iran so their actions and extreme.
And I am sorry about what they have done to your holly book
How will this make anything worse?
Hadeer

Cairo, Egypt

#6 Aug 28, 2010
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
How will this make anything worse?
People who burnt the bible without the right to do this are radicals, but if you burn our holly book this will give even moderate muslim a reason to do the same.
Also, i beleieve we should clear our problems in a less offensive way.

Location hidden

#7 Aug 28, 2010
Hadeer wrote:
<quoted text>
People who burnt the bible without the right to do this are radicals, but if you burn our holly book this will give even moderate muslim a reason to do the same.
But we don't' care if you burn the bible, so how does this make things worse?

Also, if a moderate muslim believes he's justified in burning a 'holy' book in some sort of retribution, where does he get this from? Does Islam teach this?
Hadeer

Cairo, Egypt

#8 Aug 28, 2010
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
But we don't' care if you burn the bible, so how does this make things worse?
Also, if a moderate muslim believes he's justified in burning a 'holy' book in some sort of retribution, where does he get this from? Does Islam teach this?
If you don't care, others do like posts on the top of the page do which incouraged her to do that. a conservitive won't do so, because Islam doesn't say so. Infact there is a Suraah in Quraan that is called "Al-Kaferoon" that means that we have our religon and you have yours and overall encourages religous tolerance. but here will appear the conservetives' role more as they mess around with ppl's brains give them so called "reasons" to provoke the release of their anger which i am completely oppoing
Hadeer

Cairo, Egypt

#9 Aug 28, 2010
will appear the radical's* role more

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#10 Aug 28, 2010
Hadeer wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesson #1: The Quran is not a holy book, it's a book of hate and terror that is full of violence, contradictions and abrogations.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 28, 2010
Hadeer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't care, others do like posts on the top of the page do which incouraged her to do that. a conservitive won't do so, because Islam doesn't say so. Infact there is a Suraah in Quraan that is called "Al-Kaferoon" that means that we have our religon and you have yours and overall encourages religous tolerance. but here will appear the conservetives' role more as they mess around with ppl's brains give them so called "reasons" to provoke the release of their anger which i am completely oppoing
I'm sorry but I do not see how you answered my questions.

Burning books of any kind might be stupid and silly, but in the US it is a protected right of Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Expression.

I personally find the flag of my country about as sacred as you might consider your 'holy' book. Yet Muslims in your country and other Muslim countries have no problems offending me with your burning of my flag and screaming 'death to America'. You don't see ME or other Americans reacting violently against you over this, do you?

What in Islam do moderate Muslims find a justification for retaliation? You said they would 'react' not me.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#12 Aug 28, 2010
I preffer to draw more mohammad cartoons. Now that's funny!!
Hadeer

Cairo, Egypt

#13 Aug 29, 2010
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesson #1: The Quran is not a holy book, it's a book of hate and terror that is full of violence, contradictions and abrogations.
The only contradiction there is, are radical people who verifies the image of Islam and its holy book
Hadeer

Cairo, Egypt

#14 Aug 29, 2010
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but I do not see how you answered my questions.
Burning books of any kind might be stupid and silly, but in the US it is a protected right of Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Expression.
I personally find the flag of my country about as sacred as you might consider your 'holy' book. Yet Muslims in your country and other Muslim countries have no problems offending me with your burning of my flag and screaming 'death to America'. You don't see ME or other Americans reacting violently against you over this, do you?
What in Islam do moderate Muslims find a justification for retaliation? You said they would 'react' not me.
It has been a long time since people here did this.
Why they did this in the first place because US directly supports Israel politically and even financially and with our history of wars with Israel it is normall no to like them and it affected our feelings for US, yet not all of us share the same feelings.
basically people will reacte according to what will you do
Qadir Mengal

Quetta, Pakistan

#15 Aug 29, 2010
who="Samiullah"]Musl ims burn Bible in Pakistan
Bible burning is happening in Muslim world every now and then. when a Koran is rumoured to be burnt, so much juumping up and down by the Muslims around the wortld[
/Mengal.
False allegations for burning of Bible muslims respect all prophets and books, Do not justified shame ful acts of west burninig Quran.
george whyte

Maidstone, UK

#16 Aug 29, 2010
go feed your fellow country men, why are you leaving it to the west

“AMERICAN INFIDEL”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17 Aug 29, 2010
Hadeer wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been a long time since people here did this.
Why they did this in the first place because US directly supports Israel politically and even financially and with our history of wars with Israel it is normall no to like them and it affected our feelings for US, yet not all of us share the same feelings.
basically people will reacte according to what will you do
everytime something goes wrong in some other part of the world like the middle east the US goes running to the rescue. Well who the hell is going to come running to our aid when we need it? Not the middle east for sure. I say let them fight their own battles, let their nabors send them food and aid when they need it. We in america need not worry about them. We have enought problems of our own. Let their taliban leaders take care of them.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

#18 Aug 29, 2010
george whyte wrote:
go feed your fellow country men, why are you leaving it to the west
Brilliant, George!! LMAO!!!!

“PROUD INFIDEL”

#19 Aug 29, 2010
2HOT2B-ARAB wrote:
<quoted text> everytime something goes wrong in some other part of the world like the middle east the US goes running to the rescue. Well who the hell is going to come running to our aid when we need it? Not the middle east for sure. I say let them fight their own battles, let their nabors send them food and aid when they need it. We in america need not worry about them. We have enought problems of our own. Let their taliban leaders take care of them.
And even when we do help, they still complain or blame everything on us! Even natural disasters! I agree let them handle their own affairs.
middle east punishment

Saint-denis, Reunion

#20 Aug 30, 2010
goes to other sens too idiot egyptian .. u burn the HOLY BIBLE I make u swallow your balls
.. well I don't really care that much, but I'll definitely burn stupid koran ...
Wondering why not so many aids are sent in pakistan?
they even say the flood was caused by CIA, and obviously ,stupid muslims,you believe it XD
NUKE yourselves goat f**kers.. and pray

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam is IMMORTAL 1 hr Khan 29
allah loves pork 1 hr Kahn 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr number four 508,129
Why Hindus drink cow urine as medicine? 2 hr True Tamil Tiger 7
Woman Raped, Beaten, Burned with Cigarette by M... 3 hr Satanic Muslims 3
Peophet Mohammed was a TS 4 hr Chey 11
Muslims love and respect decent non-Muslims 5 hr True Tamil Tiger 12
More from around the web