muslim women smoking
THE TRUTH COME OUT

Nottingham, UK

#1 Apr 25, 2009
Working in a university few years ago I noticed a lot of young Muslim women smoking, is this part of Islam, are they allowed to smoke.
Tinkerbell

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Apr 25, 2009
If you observe muslims in the US...you'll notice they indulge in just about every "vice" that would get them killed in their homeland.

Can you blame them? I believe many enjoy freedom's they never thought possible. Its basic human nature to rebel what is extreme. Its a shame many cannot shed their core beliefs as quickly as they shed their burkkas. Brainwashing is a process...as is...recovery.

“A different view”

Since: Sep 08

West Riding

#3 Apr 25, 2009
They smoke after they have pressed the red button on their explosive undergarments.
THE TRUTH COME OUT

Nottingham, UK

#4 Apr 25, 2009
albion wrote:
They smoke after they have pressed the red button on their explosive undergarments.
They smoke in fire of hell more likely, like all suicide bomber gone before them.
Devil worshipers.

No god wants murders in heaven.
Supergirl

Pickering, UK

#5 Apr 25, 2009
THE TRUTH COME OUT wrote:
Working in a university few years ago I noticed a lot of young Muslim women smoking, is this part of Islam, are they allowed to smoke.
Of course they are allowed to smoke. Jesus.....
Supergirl

Pickering, UK

#6 Apr 25, 2009
THE TRUTH COME OUT wrote:
<quoted text>
They smoke in fire of hell more likely, like all suicide bomber gone before them.
Devil worshipers.
No god wants murders in heaven.
Yeah like you?
Supergirl

Pickering, UK

#7 Apr 25, 2009
albion wrote:
They smoke after they have pressed the red button on their explosive undergarments.
I think you must do that....
Supergirl

Pickering, UK

#8 Apr 25, 2009
I bet you are bad albion
THE TRUTH COME OUT

Nottingham, UK

#9 Apr 25, 2009
Supergirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah like you?
I worship in a god who loves us, a god that I don't have to kill for.

Killing any human is like killing a brother, yet Muslim believe that by killing and not loving you will enter gates of heaven.
YWN

Tucson, AZ

#10 Apr 25, 2009
THE TRUTH COME OUT wrote:
<quoted text>

I worship in a god who loves us, a god that I don't have to kill for.
And which god could that be?-

This one?

Welcome to the EvilBible.com Web Site

http://www.evilbible.com/

The so called “God” of the Bible makes Osama Bin Laden look like a Boy Scout. This God, according to the Bible, is directly responsible for many mass-murders, rapes, pillage, plunder, slavery, child abuse and killing, not to mention the killing of unborn children.

“A different view”

Since: Sep 08

West Riding

#11 Apr 26, 2009
Supergirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you must do that....
I will come round and press your red button anytime!
Supergirl

Leeds, UK

#12 Apr 26, 2009
albion wrote:
<quoted text>I will come round and press your red button anytime!
Sorry I don't have one....

“A different view”

Since: Sep 08

West Riding

#14 Apr 26, 2009
Supergirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I don't have one....
Poor you.

“Om Shanti”

Since: Dec 08

Arya Varta

#15 Apr 26, 2009
albion wrote:
<quoted text>I will come round and press your red button anytime!
ROFL !!
Good one bro
Supergirl

Southampton, UK

#16 Apr 30, 2009
Renegade89 wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL !!
Good one bro
Ha I'm laughing as well. Yes poor me Albo or whatever. I don't blow sh** up like you do. Ha I'm laughing now.
Anti Satan

Johannesburg, South Africa

#17 Apr 30, 2009
THE TRUTH COME OUT wrote:
Working in a university few years ago I noticed a lot of young Muslim women smoking, is this part of Islam, are they allowed to smoke.
Are Muslims girls allowed to smoke?
Are Jewish girls allowed to smoke?
Are Christians girls allowed to smoke?
Are Hindu girls allowed to smoke?
Are Satanic girls allowed to smoke? pot of course.
Get it?
Tinkerbell

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 May 1, 2009
Anti Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Muslims girls allowed to smoke?
Are Jewish girls allowed to smoke?
Are Christians girls allowed to smoke?
Are Hindu girls allowed to smoke?
Are Satanic girls allowed to smoke? pot of course.
Get it?
You miss the point. Who gets KILLED for smoking? Get it now? lollollollollol
Mariano

Montgomery, AL

#19 Sep 15, 2009
YWN wrote:
<quoted text>And which god could that be?-
This one?
Welcome to the EvilBible.com Web Site
http://www.evilbible.com/
The so called “God” of the Bible makes Osama Bin Laden look like a Boy Scout. This God, according to the Bible, is directly responsible for many mass-murders, rapes, pillage, plunder, slavery, child abuse and killing, not to mention the killing of unborn children.
YWN,
Evilbible.com has been discredited:

http://atheismisdead.blogspot.com/2009/08/ath...
Human

United States

#20 Sep 15, 2009
Yes Muslims women and men smoke just all that is smokeable just like non muslims,
Some do some don't end of story except that muslims view themselves as better when they smoke while the view non muslims as deserving of islams sadistic hell for smoking that is after all the bases of the cult of islam.
Islam basically says If we do it as muslims in the name of Islam for the cause of Islam ALLAH AKBAR PRAISE ALLAH ISLAM IS PEACE YADA YADA YADA!
But if the disbelievers do it and don't blame it on anyone else but themselves damn the disbelievers to islams sadistic eternal hell! ALLAH AKBAR THATS THE PEACE OF ISLAM!
Amatullah

Cardiff, UK

#21 Dec 13, 2010
THE TRUTH COME OUT wrote:
Working in a university few years ago I noticed a lot of young Muslim women smoking, is this part of Islam, are they allowed to smoke.
,

Muslim woman are not allowed to smoke. Muslim men are not allowed to smoke. Smoking and everything else that harms human beings is not permisable in islam. That may seem ironic to you as their are some extreme muslims who hurt others, but I assure you these people have misinterpretated islam.

Here's the link of an islamic sermon about the topic, called "fire on one end, fool on the other" By Dawud adib, an ex-christian.

&fe ature=related

And here is a link of a list of articles about why true islam condemns terrorism.

http://islaam.ca/index.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 1 hr WelbyMD 187
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr J_a_n 514,129
Q 46:12 & 5:48- Holy Bible CONFIRMED by EVIL Quran 2 hr Mohamad D NECROP... 3
BREAKING-Kuwaiti PRINCE Abdullah CONVERTED to X... 3 hr XtianityDlast Hope 5
KEEP the MUSLIMS OUT OF USA & EUROPE! 3 hr XtianityDlast Hope 6
News Does Trump have us all fooled with his anti-Isl... 6 hr just Jay _ for my... 1
News Islamic romance novels set hearts aflutter in B... 7 hr chazmo jr 4
More from around the web