Nigeria: Christian, Muslim Leaders in...

Nigeria: Christian, Muslim Leaders in Bridge-Building Moves

There are 3 comments on the Ghanamma.com story from Aug 4, 2012, titled Nigeria: Christian, Muslim Leaders in Bridge-Building Moves. In it, Ghanamma.com reports that:

There are moves by Christian and Muslim leaders in the country to restore confidence among the adherents of the two religions in the wake of the security bedevilling the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ghanamma.com.

Olaolu

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2012
It is a welcome development. D adherents of both faiths should respect each other.
ibrahim moses

Europe

#2 Aug 6, 2012
may God make it true. Ameen
shhhh

United States

#3 Aug 9, 2012
I don't see religion as the root cause of the problem. Religion is only being used as a tool by some, to accomplish....... well who knows.
Look at Dubai and Quatar, they are predominantly muslim countries, yet they have peace and are very developed.
The problem is that Nigerians fail to open their eyes and see the root cause of this problem. Some people are just behind the scenes and playing them like a game of chess. Nigerians need to start asking the right questions!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Mrs Sunny 525,763
Invitation to Islam 4 hr islam is filth 8
I admit I'm a homosexual 11 hr Prophet Muhammad 1
News In Pakistan, Valentine's Day Brings Out Roses A... Fri islam is filth 9
Dear Khan Fri islam is filth 15
How Satan decieved the Muslim and Atheist! Thu jazzyj7 3
Is this blasphemous? Thu al uzza bint allah 2
More from around the web