New South Wales police given authorit...

New South Wales police given authority to remove face veils for identification on traffic stops

There are 237 comments on the www.jihadwatch.org story from Jul 5, 2011, titled New South Wales police given authority to remove face veils for identification on traffic stops. In it, www.jihadwatch.org reports that:

In the West, the female face is not a private part. This necessary and eminently logical move comes in the aftermath of the Carnita Matthews case, which set up a perfect Catch-22 wherein the defendant would not remove her niqab for reasons of Islamic "modesty," and then won an appeal because she could not be positively identified behind the veil ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jihadwatch.org.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Beady

France

#239 Jul 20, 2011
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way it was Al Grasby , who started it all.
Maybe it was out of love.
Maybe it was greed.
Maybe he loved a Muslim woman.
Maybe he could not accept that you Muslims were living in such poverty.
No one will ever know.
All I know he did not die a poor man.
If some guy came to me and my name was Al and said to me look what is your Swiss bank account number, I would of answered back, I do not have a Swiss bank account.
Than the person who asked me that question about my Swiss bank account number.
He would of tapped me on my shoulders and say, well mate from to-day you are the owner of one.
Please do not tell me you are that naive, that you only think payments are made only in 3rd world countries.
As soon as a few of the older Politician die the media will tell us all how much was received as in the case of >>>> Askin won four elections in his reign from 1965 to his retirement in 1975, and only Nick Greiner has joined him in the Liberal winners’ list with two. It all began after Askin died in 1981, when a journalist wrote about him on the day of his funeral, calling him a friend of crooks, quoting unnamed sources.
All very well Baron von PSYCHO, thanks for the history lesson but it still remains that we have tapped you on the shoulder several times to reveal your email bank accounts and their recipients and yet we remain still naive of them.

Do you need to be bribed in order to comply with our request?

Another thing you know who you remind us of?

That 9/11 spammer, only your spamming is hundred fold worse than his, what was his name again? Gerard something, ah well you'd know.

Please out a stop to your spamming activities and address the questions put to you.

BTW - how's your secret forum going, any chance of us being included?
Trouffant

Ashfield, Australia

#240 Jul 20, 2011
Beady wrote:
<quoted text>
All very well Baron von PSYCHO, thanks for the history lesson but it still remains that we have tapped you on the shoulder several times to reveal your email bank accounts and their recipients and yet we remain still naive of them.
That 9/11 spammer, only your spamming is hundred fold worse than his, what was his name again? Gerard something, ah well you'd know.
Please out a stop to your spamming activities and address the questions put to you.
Retournez à votre arbre vous singe mauricienne!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#241 Jul 20, 2011
Trouffant wrote:
<quoted text>Retournez à votre arbre vous singe mauricienne!
Veuillez ne pas insulter les singes
Beady

France

#243 Jul 20, 2011
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text> Veuillez ne pas insulter les singes
Veuillez bien m'excuser pour deux petites secondes.
Beady

France

#244 Jul 20, 2011
Trouffant wrote:
<quoted text>Retournez à votre arbre vous singe mauricienne!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Trouffant - ladyboy you can't even spell your own name baboon - it's TROU FESSE.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

PS- don't ever try to write in French again as you can't tell if you're your artha or martha, illiterate MalbarCACA GHUNDOO Hirja, show us your castrated genitals, DICKHEAD.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Beady

France

#245 Jul 20, 2011
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text> Veuillez ne pas insulter les singes
J'avais un petit travail a faire, alors que dites-vous?

Ah oui non seulement que vous aboyez comme un chien sauvage et errant et que les singes aussi vous méprise. C'est bien cela que dites, non?

Alors c'est fini la comédie, Baron von PSYCHO de la MERDE?

Aretez de nous emmerder les couilles avec vos bêtises et publiez immédiatement ces fameux emails - on commence a en avoir ras le bol.

Location hidden

#246 Jul 20, 2011
Beady wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Trouffant - ladyboy you can't even spell your own name baboon - it's TROU FESSE.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
PS- don't ever try to write in French again as you can't tell if you're your artha or martha, illiterate MalbarCACA GHUNDOO Hirja, show us your castrated genitals, DICKHEAD.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
When one lives in a glasshouse, one has to make sure there are no stones nearby.
The colloquial saying is: Neither Arthur or Martha.
Not as you like to think >>> you can't tell if you're your artha or martha, <<<< dat ain't how U sey it in Inglis.

Location hidden

#247 Jul 20, 2011
Beady wrote:
<quoted text>
J'avais un petit travail a faire, alors que dites-vous?
Ah oui non seulement que vous aboyez comme un chien sauvage et errant et que les singes aussi vous méprise. C'est bien cela que dites, non?
Alors c'est fini la comédie, Baron von PSYCHO de la MERDE?
Aretez de nous emmerder les couilles avec vos bêtises et publiez immédiatement ces fameux emails - on commence a en avoir ras le bol.
--Khchi sebaak f tremtek
--
Je ne parle pas français
Je ne sais rien.
Je ne sais rien de tout ça

Location hidden

#249 Jul 20, 2011
I understand why Geert Wilders is worried.
I also understand why our Politicians are sh!tting their pants every time they mention the word Islam or Muslims
Should I also be worried?

3, The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter; [Anyone who disbeliefs in Islam and speaks against it is considered to be waging war against Allah and his messenger]

I am Fcacked, once they take one hand and one foot.
Once they take 1 hand and 1 foot, now I wonder if the person keep waging war against Islam do you do you come back and chop off the other hand and foot?
Or do you think he has been punished enough.
Imagine if the Christians had a law like that, there be not many Muslims Imams and Muftis with 2 hands and 2 feet.
Maybe we should have a Jihad against the Muslims, see how fast they will cower, behave and hide.
bmz

San Diego, CA

#250 Jul 20, 2011
why shy away from the truth. if muslims want jihad, then do unto them what they do to us. keep it in the open so that everyone knows what they are up against. the governments cannot lock up a nation who speaks candidly about islam.
Beadys therapist

Pyrmont, Australia

#251 Jul 20, 2011
Beady wrote:
<quoted text>
Beady, stop and think - do you really wish to add theft to your ever growing list of crimes? Not only do you continue to impersonate an employee of PROKILL, you now harass innocent members of the aristocracy like Baron44 (as well as monkeys, apes, baboons, donkeys, cuckoos and anonymous vermin). Do you not see that the list is growing longer each day?

Are your delusions are so severe that you believe you have 'tapped Baron44 on the shoulder' when in fact he is on his luxurious yacht denouncing islam and you are hiding up a tree in 'france'?

Come home to MHMM beady - make arrangements on our toll free number.

And beady, i hate to tell you - chances of your being invited to join the 'secret forum' verge on zero. So give up this mad campaign against everyone and everything in the known universe and come home to the loving arms of your therapist.
The Everyman

Ashfield, Australia

#252 Sep 8, 2011
GOOD!
But don't worry, Muslims - nobody else'll want to see their faces.
(... which is probably why Muslim men prefer to rape white women.)
LMR

Australia

#253 Sep 8, 2011
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
police, but I am concerned these women may be harrassed now in shops or in public places.
The excuse that the burqua is used for religious reasons is a croc as it is not mentioned in the Koran that the burqua must be worn.

Secondly, I don't agree that religion, anyhow, should take precedence in any legal matter.

Thirdly, the burqua and the denial of women's liberties and rights in Islamic culture, is utter repression and such repression is aided by the wearing of burquas which dehumanise women by keeping them literally hidden and effectively voiceless.
Hello Kitty

Paris, France

#254 Sep 8, 2011
I tried to wear a Reverse Burka once this summer and got briefly arrested !:( DISCRIMINATION !!!!! Why is it only fat medieval moslem two baggers who get extra rights ???
Barry Bali

Denpasar, Indonesia

#255 Feb 20, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Wearing a crucifix doesn't conceal a persons identity. Wearing a veil over the face obviously does. I don't think anyone has a problem with them covering their bodies and hair, just the face. We have had incidents where men wore burqas to commit a crime, thus making it difficult to identify them; and one stupid woman in Florida that tried to get a drivers license while wearing one. Considering that the premise behind a picture drivers license is identification, allowing this would make it useless. We also had a kidnapping here, where the young girl was forced to wear a similar headcovering thus extending the time before she was recovered and her kidnappers captured. In a nutshell, headcoverings are assisting criminals and hindering law enforcement.
This isn't a difficult concept to understand. The safety of the general public comes before religious or tribal customs.

Religious trappings should be confined to places of worship, not flaunted in public.
If Jesus had been executed twenty years ago, would christians be wearing miniature electric chairs around their necks ?
If we could just keep our children out of the hands of religious freaks, we could break religion's stranglehold on society in a single generation.
wildwood

Summer Hill, Australia

#256 Mar 1, 2013
Hi
I have some good Muslim friends, they wore ordinary clothes. They used a pray mat sometimes but just laughed if I made a mistake and trod on one. It is the radicals causing all this trouble

The police are complaining because you cannot tell if it is male or female behind that veil. You cannot cover your face walking into a bank it is against the law.

Ok I put myself right in there lol same can be said about cross dressers

As for guns for self protection it still carries a charge of manslaughter or bodily harm etc etc
My friend that is a jail term if found guilty. Especially if the other person does not have a gun.
We do not need them in Australia thank you
And I was brought up with and love guns, use them if your allowed to have one for target practice not people and innocent animals
Wildwood
Turd on Smack

Upper Coomera, Australia

#257 Mar 2, 2013
wildwood wrote:
Hi
Hi wildwood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bhagwan ram madarchod hai ya behenchod? (Feb '16) 4 min Hero 6
Racist Joshua Conner Moon wants to genocide all... 1 hr Aabid 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr Brahmin 513,273
News Community to stand in solidarity with the Mothe... 6 hr BuildTheWall 1
If you need a Bible 6 hr BuildTheWall 14
London muslim murderer -- Topix will not post it 9 hr Also OP 20
News DOJ Gets Countersued To Keep Mosque Out Of Ster... 9 hr Banned Aid 2
More from around the web