Mods get to work!
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Maryam

Morecambe, UK

#1 Aug 18, 2013
It says at the bottom : be polite.

Yet we see most posts with a swear word in it coming from non Muslims why are you letting them through and deleting Muslims?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 18, 2013
The muslims being deleted are the ones violating the TOS with the typical islamic use of foul and vulgar language.

I know you don't think the rules apply to you, but they do. The Mods have shown you that too!

If you don't like it, well...you don't have to post here.
PATX

Carmel, ME

#3 Aug 19, 2013
Maybe the MODS will put some devil software into her computer-one that will summon demon GIANTS up that will live under her cot.
Jinn Martini

Kansas City, MO

#4 Aug 19, 2013
Given all the filth and threats you have posted since you first appeared, they would have banned you long ago if they weren't biased.
James

London, UK

#5 Aug 19, 2013
Muslims think they are kliving in an Izlamic state where they can say whatever they like about non muslims but one word against the homophobia, slavery and racism of Izlam and they claim foul.
Rehnquist

Buffalo, NY

#6 Aug 19, 2013
Maryam wrote:
Yet we see most posts with a swear word in it coming from non Muslims why are you letting them through and deleting Muslims?
Topix is a company owned by Zionists, so don't expect any form of neutrality.
Most gladly seenCELEBRITY

Buffalo, NY

#8 Oct 15, 2013
I made it a point to keep them on the look out.

Buffalo, NY

#9 Oct 16, 2013
I keep them on their toes.

Without me they woukd have a terribly boring life!

And not a word of thanks from them!
PITTSCITY ELDERS

San Antonio, TX

#10 Oct 16, 2013
The only 'point' you made was the one that is atop of you cone shaped head-it's made of tin foil. LOLOL!
Mujahid

Hurst, TX

#11 Oct 16, 2013
Maryam wrote:
Freedom of speech is my Constitutional right, and I will always use it whenever necessary.
This forum is very bias against the American Muslims and Islam.
I have seen many with American screen name get away with the most personally attacking vulgar messages against Islam and Muslims, while when we try to respond to them in the same currency, they delete the message.

Is this a Jewish funded forum to make Islam look bad?
I know some excellent civil right attorneys and may have to talk to them about this matter, if the Moderator will not play a neutral role.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 Oct 16, 2013
The Quran Confirms Jesus is the Son of God!

The Quran, in the very passage (Sura 4:171)—which contains a denial of the deity of Jesus (“Do not say Trinity! God is only one God. Far be it from his glory to have a son.”)—paradoxically attributes three titles to him which affirm his deity! He is the Anointed Son of God/Messiah; he is the divine Word of God, and he is a Spirit coming from God. Jesus was not just another prophet called to office at an appropriate point in time. He is the message of God, he came from God, his very spirit is the Spirit of God.

In fact, not only does the Quran affirm the deity of Jesus, it affirms the Christian understanding of the Trinity by its use of the expression ruhun-minhu! Yusaf Ali freely concedes that this is no created spirit of which the book teaches but the divine spirit, which comes from God, and must be defined in the same terms as God. Twice the Quran uses the expression, once for Jesus Christ, and once for the Spirit which comes from God (and strengthens believers), and must be defined in the same terms as God. A closer definition of the Trinity you could hardly hope to find. Sura 58:22 defines the Spirit of God in terms synonymous with those applied to the Holy Spirit in the Bible and Sura 4:171 expressly nominates Jesus in the same terms.
Top of page Implications of the Uniqueness of Jesus

It is clear from both the Bible and the Quran that Jesus is unique. There must be something really special about Jesus for the Quran to verify that he

was virgin-born
was the son the most exalted woman,
was sinless
ascended to heaven to be at the right hand of God
was to come again
was the Messiah
was the Word of God
possessed the Spirit of God

The reason was given by Jesus himself. He was not an ordinary man born in the normal course of procreation. He taught that he had existed in the heavens before the foundation of the universe and had even witnessed the fall of Satan (Luke 10:18).

He taught that he had come down from heaven (John 6:62), and that he came from the Father into the world and would leave the world and return to the Father (John 16:28).

This is why he had to be born of a virgin woman. He pre-existed his earthly life, had come into the world from heaven and had assumed human form. He had, therefore, a unique beginning to his life, just as it would end in a unique way. He came from heaven and would return there. Jesus himself drew a sharp contrast between himself and all other men when he said to the Jews,“You are from below, I am from above. You are of this world, I am not of this world (John 8:23).

Jesus is different from and superior to all the prophets who went before him. Indeed, he was greater than all other men. The Angel Gabriel gave the answer when he said to Mary:

He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High...therefore the child to be born will be called holy, the Son of God (Luke 1:32, 35).

Yes, all prophets had some unique features, but in the case of Jesus, we find that his uniqueness is personal to himself. There is no comparison here with any other prophet. All these unique features, spanning the origin of his life, its conclusion and final destiny, are found in him alone. These unique features of Jesus—with one accord—support that Jesus is the Son of God.

To our Muslim friends, we ask you to consider seriously what your own holy book teaches you about Jesus. And further, to consider the implications. If Jesus is indeed the Son of God, in him alone can man be reconciled to God. There is no other name under heaven by which man can be saved (Acts 4:12). The good news is that

God so love the world that he gave his one and only son—that whoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16).

As a Muslim, you know Allah, but do you know Isa, Jesus Christ, whom God sent? The Quran urges you to read about Isa in the Bible (Sura 5:46; 10:94-95).
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Oct 16, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of speech is my Constitutional right, and I will always use it whenever necessary.
This forum is very bias against the American Muslims and Islam.
I have seen many with American screen name get away with the most personally attacking vulgar messages against Islam and Muslims, while when we try to respond to them in the same currency, they delete the message.
Is this a Jewish funded forum to make Islam look bad?
I know some excellent civil right attorneys and may have to talk to them about this matter, if the Moderator will not play a neutral role.
Get over it, crybaby.

Buffalo, NY

#14 Oct 16, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
Get over it, crybaby.
Wipe the jizz from your chin, crossdresser!

How GROSS!
PITTSCITY ELDERS

San Antonio, TX

#15 Oct 16, 2013
Mujahid can't get over it. He's too busy find a Jew under every rock and a Christian behind every tree to blame for Muslimes being pissed on.

Want to be liked, try this for a starter?

STOP KILLING PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF ISLAM!

Pretty simple really-even for a simple idiot like you.

Buffalo, NY

#16 Oct 16, 2013
YOU ARE THE MURDERERS!

Stop the genocide you filthy zionists call "collateral damage" for starters!

We are acting in self-defence!

DONTCHA FORGET THAT !!!
george whyte

Norwich, UK

#17 Oct 16, 2013
Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)."

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes.I...
Truth Preacher

New York, NY

#18 Oct 16, 2013
I'm gonna admit I've seen Muslims throw abuses here. But I've also seen non-Muslims. If abuses get thrown by both sides then both should be banned. The Mods are definitely biased against Muslims.
george whyte

Norwich, UK

#19 Oct 16, 2013
oww muslims playing the victim card.....dont work no more you savages

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2013.10.15 (Kirkuk, Iraq)- Radical bombers murder a dozen worshippers at a rival mosque.
2013.10.13 (Hillah, Iraq)- Eight shoppers at a market bleed out following a Mujahideen bomb blast.
2013.10.13 (Nuristan, Afghanistan)- Fundamentalists fire a rocket into a bazaar, killing seven civilians.
2013.10.12 (Samarrah, Iraq)- Women and several young children are among two dozen shoppers disassembled by Islamic bombers along a crowded sidewalk.
2013.10.10 (Mshadmot Mehola, Israel)- An Israeli couple is attacked in a residential area. The husband is bludgeoned to death.
2013.10.10 (Lahore, Pakistan)- Jihadis bomb a bustling food market, killing at least one.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
PITTSCITY ELDERS

San Antonio, TX

#20 Oct 16, 2013
Most gladly seenCELEBRITY wrote:
YOU ARE THE MURDERERS!
DONTCHA FORGET THAT !!!
Okay wiseass, who have I murdered?

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#21 Oct 16, 2013
Most gladly seenCELEBRITY wrote:
YOU ARE THE MURDERERS!
DONTCHA FORGET THAT !!!
In London?
In Bali?
In Nigeria?
In Somalia?
In ....??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 16 min danetoo 488,113
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 17 min Joel 251,270
Germany having new doubts about migrants. (Sep '15) 1 hr ATHENA the MACEDO... 256
God Bless Israel. Cursed Be Islam! 1 hr No brain to begin... 14
Nuke Muslim Population Centers 2 hr No brain to begin... 19
Kindness & Compassion in Islam 2 hr Muslim girlfriends 4
There was no Israel. 2 hr Muslim girlfriends 53
More from around the web