Was Mohammed PBUH a paedophile?

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Salman Mohammed

UK

#1 Dec 9, 2012
In modern terms he was a paedophile because he had sexual time with girl child like jimmy savile.

In Islam terms, this is promoted and the reason why muslim men causing raping of womens in UK but only white ones.

Allah Ho Akbar

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

#2 Dec 9, 2012
I wonder , there are only one source to think that Hz.Aise was 9 years old , but there are 4-5 sources to think she was 17-18-19 years old . Another point at ignorance arabic age women were valueless and wasnt pay attention to women age .
Salman Mohammed Ali Khan

UK

#3 Dec 9, 2012
The only accurate sources suggest Aisha was 9 years old

Adana, Turkey

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Salman Mohammed Ali Khan wrote:
The only accurate sources suggest Aisha was 9 years old
Nope , this is only an hadith , so true hadits are so so small of number of them . while hz.muhammed(sav) in life noone can write hadith , because it was forbidden , because hz.muhammed(sav) was know it may cause to complexity . But after he died everyone started to write hadits , and today you see what a mixed environment for islam , everyone say 'yes maybe it doesnt write in Quran but hadits saying'

Forget to hadiths , book is Quran .
Bombardier

La Grange, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope , this is only an hadith , so true hadits are so so small of number of them . while hz.muhammed(sav) in life noone can write hadith , because it was forbidden , because hz.muhammed(sav) was know it may cause to complexity . But after he died everyone started to write hadits , and today you see what a mixed environment for islam , everyone say 'yes maybe it doesnt write in Quran but hadits saying'
In other words, throw out what you don't like, and keep what you do. That goes for a lot of religions.

Adana, Turkey

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, throw out what you don't like, and keep what you do. That goes for a lot of religions.
yes it is your point , right according to you . I'm telling truth correctly , believe or not believe , I dont care .
muslim

London, UK

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Salman Mohammed wrote:
In modern terms he was a paedophile because he had sexual time with girl child like jimmy savile.
In Islam terms, this is promoted and the reason why muslim men causing raping of womens in UK but only white ones.
Allah Ho Akbar
Almost certain that she was, as per the Manuid laws, one-third of his age, namely 5 years old. It is inconceivable to imagine that `great' Rama could have dated to violate the Vedic laws of Manu. Besides being a child-molester,`holy' Rama was also guilty of incest, for Sita is referred to in the oldest surviving Ramayanas as his own sister : " In the Dasarathajataka Sita is represented as the sister as well as the wife of Rama , son of Dasaratha of the Ikshvaku line." [ Chandra, p.156 ]
Could dis b da reason y india has a large population of incest breed?
porkfoot muhammad pigbuh

Riga, Latvia

#8 Dec 9, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
you cannot separate the quran, hadith, sira, sunnah, and sharia in islam. 4 of the 5 pillars of islam are in the hadith and 1 is only in the quran, so islam is not complete without all the books i mentioned. the hadith clearly says that aisha was 9 years old and many muslim scholars and leaders agree with that statement. a 17 and 18 year old girl does not play with dolls during those times, so it is clear that aisha was very young and the youngest wife of muhammad. quran alone is not enough to be islam, so hadith is very important for muslims. i think all muslim texts suck because all it does is promote violence against non-muslims till the world becomes muslims.

Adana, Turkey

#9 Dec 9, 2012
porkfoot muhammad pigbuh wrote:
<quoted text>
you cannot separate the quran, hadith, sira, sunnah, and sharia in islam. 4 of the 5 pillars of islam are in the hadith and 1 is only in the quran, so islam is not complete without all the books i mentioned. the hadith clearly says that aisha was 9 years old and many muslim scholars and leaders agree with that statement. a 17 and 18 year old girl does not play with dolls during those times, so it is clear that aisha was very young and the youngest wife of muhammad. quran alone is not enough to be islam, so hadith is very important for muslims. i think all muslim texts suck because all it does is promote violence against non-muslims till the world becomes muslims.
Sunnah and hadits are different two things . Sunnah is important . Hadiths not .

Then why it was forbidden to writing hadits ? if it was a good thing it would nt be forbidden .

islam in this case today because of ignorant muslims and Umayyads .

it is a false hadith I think about aishe's age . Because her sister was 29 years old when Hz.Aishe married with Hz.Muhammed , Aishe was 10 years younger from her sister . This is one of the most reliabel sources .
Morales

London, UK

#10 Dec 9, 2012
there is a general agreement that bukhari and sahih musim are true narations and again and again they clearly state that when muhammad married aisha she was 6 years old.

Sahih muslim Book 008, Number 3311:
A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was six years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her DOLLS were with her;

Bukahri Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:
Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65:
Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88:
Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234:
Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236:
Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Adana, Turkey

#11 Dec 9, 2012
puahahahahahahah :D:D:D I say hadits was forbidden to write by Hz.Muhammed(sav), and you'r still saying Bukhari :D:D:D

Who is Bukhari :D:D:D I dont know , I know only Quran .
muslim

London, UK

#12 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
The 5 pillars of Islam:
1) Shahadah There is no God but ALLAH and Muhammad(pbuh) is the messenger of ALLAH
2) five compulsory daily prayer
3) Zakah-charity
4) fasting-Ramadan
5) Hajj-pilgrimage to Mecca
Read 4rom a genuine source u might learn a thing or 2 and plz do tell us wat cult your a member of?
Hadith second authority after the Qur'an.
Go check your history all your forefathers were paedophiles!
porkfoot muhammad pigbuh

Sweden

#13 Dec 9, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
puahahahahahahah :D:D:D I say hadits was forbidden to write by Hz.Muhammed(sav), and you'r still saying Bukhari :D:D:D
without the hadith, then 4 of the 5 pillars of islam would not exist. i dont know who is bukhari but muslims have put hadith is secondary importance and islam is not complete without it. plus quran is nothing without hadith. hadith talks about circumcision and quran does not. so if you are only for the quran, dont circumcise your sons. there were 7 versions of the quran circulating around the caliphate time and he made it into 1 version and destroyed all the other ones. so the quran is really not the word of allah.
porkfoot muhammad pigbuh

Romania

#14 Dec 9, 2012
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>The 5 pillars of Islam:
1) Shahadah There is no God but ALLAH and Muhammad(pbuh) is the messenger of ALLAH
2) five compulsory daily prayer
3) Zakah-charity
4) fasting-Ramadan
5) Hajj-pilgrimage to Mecca
Read 4rom a genuine source u might learn a thing or 2 and plz do tell us wat cult your a member of?
Hadith second authority after the Qur'an.
Go check your history all your forefathers were paedophiles!
my forefathers were not pedophiles like your muhammad. my forefathers are better than you and your muhammad. i do read from genuine sources unlike muslims. if someone criticizes islam and muhammad, muslims result to violence like barbarian and cannot defend their religion through intelligence. i am a member of the Sikh religion and we defeated the muslims in India along with hindus, which is why India is not a muslim country :D. thank GOD that India is not a muslim country or else it would be a backward like pakistan and afghanistan and all other muslim nations. my Sikh Gurus were much better than muhammad. they didnt sleep with 9 year old girls, didnt kill those who insulted them, didnt massacre whole tribes, didnt own slaves, didnt do any evil. every major religious leader is better than muhammad. i am better than muhammad. take care parasite.

Adana, Turkey

#15 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
without the hadith, then 4 of the 5 pillars of islam would not exist. i dont know who is bukhari but muslims have put hadith is secondary importance and islam is not complete without it. plus quran is nothing without hadith. hadith talks about circumcision and quran does not. so if you are only for the quran, dont circumcise your sons. there were 7 versions of the quran circulating around the caliphate time and he made it into 1 version and destroyed all the other ones. so the quran is really not the word of allah.
A lot of hadith contradicts with Quran , because this hadits are false .

Quran is original and it have Allah's words . if people adds the sentences or words , errors occurs . As like hadiths .

Good night .
muslim

London, UK

#17 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
You jokers like to mention there were more then 1 version of the quran yet you don't mention more then 22 years of memorization by heart and writing down of the quran while Muhammad(pbuh) was alive unlike Christianity, 80/90 years after his(Jesus)death the bible was written.
Again you forget 2 mention during the time of the 3rd khalifah nearly all the followers who had it(quran) in their hearts were very much alive and well, unlike Christianity how many generations died b 4 the bible was written.
muslim

London, UK

#19 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
my forefathers were not pedophiles like your muhammad. my forefathers are better than you and your muhammad. i do read from genuine sources unlike muslims. if someone criticizes islam and muhammad, muslims result to violence like barbarian and cannot defend their religion through intelligence. i am a member of the Sikh religion and we defeated the muslims in India along with hindus, which is why India is not a muslim country :D. thank GOD that India is not a muslim country or else it would be a backward like pakistan and afghanistan and all other muslim nations. my Sikh Gurus were much better than muhammad. they didnt sleep with 9 year old girls, didnt kill those who insulted them, didnt massacre whole tribes, didnt own slaves, didnt do any evil. every major religious leader is better than muhammad. i am better than muhammad. take care parasite.
So your a follower of a delusional man who disappears 4 2 days and comes back, only he nos wat madhouse he was locked up in 4 those 2 days
That delusional man learned from a Muslim and a hindu guru and claims he visited Mecca and if you ask the world if a community fights hand in hand with foreign occupiers wat do you call them?(traitor Sikhs, in other words vomit )
muslim

London, UK

#20 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
U woner come over for a barbecue.LOL
Morales

UK

#23 Dec 10, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
you are a muslim and dont know bukahri?
http://www.hadithcollection.com/about-hadith-...
Morales

UK

#24 Dec 10, 2012
sorry, should read bukhari

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How I Came to Islam ... ! (Mar '07) 2 hr Khan 41
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 hr Faith 522,297
Las Vegas Shooting Fri J_a_n 59
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... Thu J_a_n 31
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... Oct 18 Handsome_awesome_... 3
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? Oct 18 Handsome_awesome_... 3
100000 errors in quran (May '15) Oct 18 LUKE 521
More from around the web