PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#106 Jan 2, 2013
L4ALL wrote:
<quoted text>
You can enjoy the sayings of those hate-mongers such as yourself- All it proves is that you know how to use google
(Richard Dawkins? R u kidding me? The man doesn't believe a shit in any religion- you want me to fill his quotes against Christianity??)
And my use of the word clueless upsets you this much, do you have any regard how much people like you hurt me when you spread that egregious hatred against my religion? My purpose of quoting those people is, that at least they are able to appreciate the positives they can find in one of the greatest religions of the world, practised by billions, for they know that no false cult can survive & prosper for this long. If someone can't see that out of blind hatred, is it inappropriate to call such a person as "clueless"?
Your purpose is to "come on this forum and attack troll's who slam islam", and to create a million sock puppets to entertain us. You are the "biggest hatemonger" of 2012. Now you want the record for 2013?
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#107 Jan 2, 2013
Winston Churchill on Islam

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.

It comes our way via Bookwoorm who you should be reading daily. She goes deeper and does some juxtaposing and concluding:

Our government would do well to remember the nature of the forces arrayed against us, and to remember Churchill’s advice about recognizing the enemy sooner, rather than later:

“Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed, if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not so costly, you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance for survival. There may be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no chance of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”

But I think our current leader would be happy to live as a slave, because he does not see much in our culture that is worth saving by fighting. I know that Obama suffers from a vast historical ignorance, one he reveals on a regular basis, so I doubt he has more than a passing familiarity with Churchill’s life or thinking. Nevertheless, it was entirely fitting that our Quisling, Vichy-esque President, as one of his first acts in office, got rid of the Churchill reminder occupying space in his office, and sent it on an ignominious trip aback to its land of origin [*Mr. BH - In the President's eyes, the equivalent of a wood shed, or a garden shed, or anywhere that won't remind him of his inadequacy in comparison.]

Since: Jul 11

Brampton, Canada

#108 Jan 2, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your purpose is to "come on this forum and attack troll's who slam islam", and to create a million sock puppets to entertain us. You are the "biggest hatemonger" of 2012. Now you want the record for 2013?
You know you are lying

Nothing out of any of my posts has ever propagated hatred. In fact, a couple of relatively moderate anti-Islamists on these forums have acknowledged my posts as among the only ones that make sense to them- I don't need their certifications, but just want to point out

Anyways this is just digressing BS from the likes of you. Now back to the topic

Brampton, Canada

#109 Jan 2, 2013
george whyte wrote:
Winston Churchill on Islam
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.
It comes our way via Bookwoorm who you should be reading daily. She goes deeper and does some juxtaposing and concluding:
Our government would do well to remember the nature of the forces arrayed against us, and to remember Churchill’s advice about recognizing the enemy sooner, rather than later:
“Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed, if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not so costly, you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance for survival. There may be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no chance of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”
But I think our current leader would be happy to live as a slave, because he does not see much in our culture that is worth saving by fighting. I know that Obama suffers from a vast historical ignorance, one he reveals on a regular basis, so I doubt he has more than a passing familiarity with Churchill’s life or thinking. Nevertheless, it was entirely fitting that our Quisling, Vichy-esque President, as one of his first acts in office, got rid of the Churchill reminder occupying space in his office, and sent it on an ignominious trip aback to its land of origin [*Mr. BH - In the President's eyes, the equivalent of a wood shed, or a garden shed, or anywhere that won't remind him of his inadequacy in comparison.]
LOL- the copy-paste king is back!!

Brampton, Canada

#110 Jan 2, 2013
John Davenport in “An apology for Muhammad and Koran”:

‘Is it possible to conceive, we may ask, that the man who effected such great and lasting reforms in his own country by substituting the worship of the one only true God for the gross and debasing idolatry in which his countrymen had been plunged for age’[who brought about great, enduring reformations]‘to have been a mere impostor, or that his whole career was one of sheer hypocrisy? Can we imagine that his divine mission was a mere invention of his own of whose falsehood he was conscious throughout ? No, surely, nothing but a consciousness of really righteous intentions could have carried Mohammed so steadily and constantly without ever flinching or wavering, without ever betraying himself to his most intimate connections and companions, from his first revelation to… to his last…’

‘So much so that it may be affirmed with certain truth, that if the Western princes had been lords of Asia instead of the Saracens and Turks, they would not have tolerated Muhammadanism as Muhammadans have tolerated Christianity, since they persecuted, with the most relentless cruelty, those of their own faith whom they deemed heterodox.’
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#111 Jan 2, 2013
It's really hard for Tommy to create another sock puppet, try to engage with civility, then have it all fall to pieces because he can't disengage using his same old crap.

"Clueless infidels"-"filthy hate sights". Post#1
"I'ts payback time". Post#1
"Scroll down yourself". Post#10
Go to a website. Post#13
"I admire Buda, Krishna, Moses, Jesus but I don't convert to their religions". Post#17
"Did you hate-google fail". Post #18

No imagination at all. No attempt to remove the tell-tale signs of fraudulent behavior.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#112 Jan 2, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take much to get your attention. See, you can wrap your crap in whatever wrapping you choose, but it still walks, quacks, and smells like "crybaby" to me.

Brampton, Canada

#113 Jan 2, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
It's really hard for Tommy to create another sock puppet, try to engage with civility, then have it all fall to pieces because he can't disengage using his same old crap.
"Clueless infidels"-"filthy hate sights". Post#1
"I'ts payback time". Post#1
"Scroll down yourself". Post#10
Go to a website. Post#13
"I admire Buda, Krishna, Moses, Jesus but I don't convert to their religions". Post#17
"Did you hate-google fail". Post #18
No imagination at all. No attempt to remove the tell-tale signs of fraudulent behavior.
Your two little posts so far on this thread have outscored my 60+ posts in terms of crappy language

But I am happy that you are paying attention to the thread itself- look at all the digging above
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#114 Jan 2, 2013
L4ALL wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you are lying
Nothing out of any of my posts has ever propagated hatred. In fact, a couple of relatively moderate anti-Islamists on these forums have acknowledged my posts as among the only ones that make sense to them- I don't need their certifications, but just want to point out
Anyways this is just digressing BS from the likes of you. Now back to the topic
Water off a "duck's" back. You best stay away from the poker table.
And it's just a matter of time-right?

Brampton, Canada

#115 Jan 2, 2013
LOL 4 against 1

At least my thread is getting noticed- thanks to all the "love-filled" trolls
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#116 Jan 2, 2013
L4ALL wrote:
LOL 4 against 1
The Tommy's out of the bag now. Really didn't take long either. Isn't this just about where you start calling me a liar and coward? Or accusing me of being a troll and stalker?

You're thread will die on it's own dead vine-just like all your other hate filled threads. But, and until then, please say something I can report to the MODS. You know what payback is all about, huh?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#117 Jan 2, 2013
L4ALL wrote:
<quoted text>
You can enjoy the sayings of those hate-mongers such as yourself- All it proves is that you know how to use google
(Richard Dawkins? R u kidding me? The man doesn't believe a shit in any religion- you want me to fill his quotes against Christianity??)
And my use of the word clueless upsets you this much, do you have any regard how much people like you hurt me when you spread that egregious hatred against my religion? My purpose of quoting those people is, that at least they are able to appreciate the positives they can find in one of the greatest religions of the world, practised by billions, for they know that no false cult can survive & prosper for this long. If someone can't see that out of blind hatred, is it inappropriate to call such a person as "clueless"?
I don't have a problem with muslimes such as yourself calling us names. I do have a problem with muslimes such as yourself that murder non muslims, that think it's perfectly fine to rape non muslim women, that think it's ok to riot over perceived offenses, and that think they are free to cram thier political ideology down our throats.

Islam is violence and perversity. That has been proven every day by bloodthirsty muslimes all across the world. Crawl out from under your rock, see what crimes your brothers and sisters are committing, and then understand why the world isn't willing to tolerate islam any longer.

You will have to overcome years of brainwashing first. I doubt you have the ability to see truth and decency. Your hypocritical words show that you lack the courage to regard islam as it really is - an evil ideology designed to control people.

Location hidden

#118 Jan 2, 2013
L4ALL wrote:
LOL 4 against 1
You can't handle a discussion? You feel you need reinforcements or back up? Your religion can't stand on it's own?

Yep, that's the point.

Location hidden

#119 Jan 2, 2013
L4ALL wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the current Muslim world mostly ruled by bunch of greedy, power-thirsty puppets, dominated by fanatic mullahs and followed bilndly by ignorant, misled masses give the world much hope? Unfortunately no. Did the real, original Islam presented and practised by the Prophet do so? Most definitely yes.
Since you aknowledge the most muslimes are evil here, then you obviously understand why I have only contempt for islam.

Brampton, Canada

#120 Jan 2, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tommy's out of the bag now. Really didn't take long either. Isn't this just about where you start calling me a liar and coward? Or accusing me of being a troll and stalker?
You're thread will die on it's own dead vine-just like all your other hate filled threads. But, and until then, please say something I can report to the MODS. You know what payback is all about, huh?
I have no clue why do you think I am "Tommy" -honestly, I am not even 100% sure who Tommy is- "Timesten" maybe?(I am only an occasional poster here)- Not that I really care, but just curious.

But I do think that you have started this "discussion" to sway away from the topic

Brampton, Canada

#121 Jan 2, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't handle a discussion? You feel you need reinforcements or back up? Your religion can't stand on it's own?
Yep, that's the point.
LMFAO- Absolutely NOT!! I don't need any "re-inforcements". I have enough in my stock, and I know what I've gotta do

Location hidden

#123 Jan 2, 2013
L4ALL wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO- Absolutely NOT!! I don't need any "re-inforcements". I have enough in my stock, and I know what I've gotta do
Then why are you whining about "4 against 1"??

You are playing the typical muslime victim game. You can't defend your terrorist 'religion', so instead you make personal attacks, lie, and try to make yourself look like the poor downtrodden victim. It doesn't work, but it's always fun to watch a muslim try...

Location hidden

#124 Jan 2, 2013
L4ALL wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no clue why do you think I am "Tommy" -honestly, I am not even 100% sure who Tommy is- "Timesten" maybe?(I am only an occasional poster here)- Not that I really care, but just curious.
But I do think that you have started this "discussion" to sway away from the topic
Funny how your 'guess' was so accurate...

Location hidden

#125 Jan 2, 2013
WARRIOR HATES ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Allah is an idiot, furthermore you are an idiot if you think Allah gives a sh1t about this.
LOL
~Warrior~
Happy New Year Warrior! Glad to see you back!

Brampton, Canada

#126 Jan 2, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with muslimes such as yourself calling us names. I do have a problem with muslimes such as yourself that murder non muslims, that think it's perfectly fine to rape non muslim women, that think it's ok to riot over perceived offenses, and that think they are free to cram thier political ideology down our throats.
Islam is violence and perversity. That has been proven every day by bloodthirsty muslimes all across the world. Crawl out from under your rock, see what crimes your brothers and sisters are committing, and then understand why the world isn't willing to tolerate islam any longer.
You will have to overcome years of brainwashing first. I doubt you have the ability to see truth and decency. Your hypocritical words show that you lack the courage to regard islam as it really is - an evil ideology designed to control people.
"I don't have a problem with muslimes such as yourself calling us names"

I didn't call you or any non-Muslims any names. If you think I did, I regret it

" I do have a problem with muslimes such as yourself that murder non muslims, that think it's perfectly fine to rape non muslim women, that think it's ok to riot over perceived offenses, and that think they are free to cram thier political ideology down our throats"

I don't know where on earth did you find in my posts that I am that type- FYI, I am an Ahmadi Muslim, who is considered heretic even by majority of "orthodox" Muslims. Its really a pitiful situation- hardline Muslims think we are kafirs and many want to kill us. And even educated non-Muslims like you thwart to sterotype us with the freaking Taliban-brand Islam and repel us. It is not easy, I am telling you- but the very fact that I am still sticking to it is a clear proof of my belief in the truth of Islam and its Prophet.

"You will have to overcome years of brainwashing first. I doubt you have the ability to see truth and decency. Your hypocritical words show that you lack the courage to regard islam as it really is - an evil ideology designed to control people. "

This is the very reason I have started the thread- trying to explain that even many of the Western scholars acknowledge the good in Islam, and admit that at the very least, there was nothing such as any "evil" intention in the mind of its founder. Which indirectly proves that the "brainwashing", if any, is not as much as on part of the Muslims as is on its opponents, who fail to find a single good thing about a religion that has been ever-expanding for 1400 years and is followed by billions- As I already quoted Carlyle, "A greater number of God's creatures believe in Muhammad’s word at this hour, than in any other word whatever. Are we to suppose that it was a miserable piece of spiritual legerdemain, this which so many creatures of the Almighty have lived by and died by??"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maureen Lipman abandons Labour 11 min Onelawforall 1
Religion Isn't Responsible for Violence 12 min godless by choice 9
TOM's Poor Me Story About Rita Y. 13 min Rasuli ben Tejas 2
Old Pom / Jesus Is - Aussie best export 15 min Darth Yoda 2
Jailed for tweeting 17 min Onelawforall 1
TF: There Goes Another Work of Art 18 min JIN 9
TF: Farmingdale, N.Y. Beheading NOT BY A MUSLIM ! 19 min Rasuli ben Tejas 1
You will all accept islam 20 min JIN 62
Why are muslims circumcised 22 min Onelawforall 25
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 29 min Causeless Rebellion 379,652
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 50 min JOEL 203,914
Do Christians worship three gods? 1 hr Noetics 91

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE