What Non-Muslim intellectuals –not clueless haters- said about Muhammad (P)

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Brampton, Canada

#1 Dec 18, 2012
OK, Enough of these clueless infidels and their "knowledge" derived from a few filthy, lousy hate-sites, spitting the same centuries old dozen-odd craps at the character of our dear Prophet. Enough of their lies, hatred, arrogance, stupidity, belligerence, double-standards and intolerance.

Enough is enough . No more. Pardon me, I'm done. And sick & tired. Its payback time.

Payback...but not bullcrap-for-bullcrap

Its time, instead, to review what some renowned Non-Muslim scholars & intellects have to say about him and the religion he brought.

Mind you, they were all very well versed- much much more than our haters- with ALL aspects of his life. But they had the justice, the truth, and the courage in them to acknowledge the greatness of his character, the immense contribution he has made to human history, and the fact that, at the very least, he was honest in his claim to the best of his understanding and not an imposter.

I have plenty of these in my repository- but will only post a few at a time

Here we go...

Brampton, Canada

#2 Dec 18, 2012
George Bernard Shaw (The Genuine Islam, Volume-1):

"I have studied him (Muhammad)- the wonderful man, and in my opinion for being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Savior of Humanity".

"I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness"

"I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion, which appears to me possesses that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence, which can make itself appeal to every age."

Brampton, Canada

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Alphonse de Lamartine (Historie de Laturquie Vol 2):

"Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images, the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad.... As regards all the standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask: Is there any man greater than he?"

"If greatness of purpose, smallness of means and astounding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history than Muhammad?"

"Never has a man proposed for himself, voluntarily or involuntarily, a goal more sublime, since this goal was beyond measure: undermine the superstitions placed between the creature and the Creator, give back God to man and man to God, reinstate the rational and saintly idea of divinity in the midst of this prevailing chaos of material and disfigured gods of idolatry."

Brampton, Canada

#4 Dec 18, 2012
MAJOR A. LEONARD (Islam: Her Moral and Spiritual Values)

"If ever any man on this earth has found God; if ever any man has devoted his life for the sake of God with a pure and holy zeal then, without doubt, and most certainly that man was the Holy Prophet of Arabia."

Brampton, Canada

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Rev Reginald Bosworth Smith (Muhammad & Muhammadanism):

"On the whole, the wonder is not how much but how little, under different circumstances, Muhammad differed from himself. In the shepherd of the desert, in the Syrian trader, in the solitary of Mount Hira, in the reformer in the minority of one, in the exile of Madinah, in the acknowledged conqueror, in the equal of the Persian Chosroes and the Greek Heraclius, we can still trace substantial unity. I doubt whether any other man whose external conditions changed so much, ever himself changed less to meet them."

To continue....
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#7 Dec 18, 2012
L4ALL wrote:
"I have studied him (Muhammad)- the wonderful man, and in my opinion for being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Savior of Humanity".
"I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness"
"I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion, which appears to me possesses that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence, which can make itself appeal to every age."
lol debunked big time...

http://idlethink.wordpress.com/2008/12/03/bei...
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#8 Dec 18, 2012
dint you find it funny that none of thes become muslim
What

Aldrich, MO

#9 Dec 18, 2012
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Brampton, Canada

#10 Dec 18, 2012
george whyte wrote:
<quoted text>lol debunked big time...
Your debunk is self-puncturing- scroll down yourself

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#11 Dec 18, 2012
L4ALL wrote:
'Kamran
Thanks for the post.. it is indeed sad that some “muslims” try to “market” their religion out of every opportunity they get without verifying it.

Unfortunately, a lot of “muslims” do not really follow what islam has to say about such acts:

“O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful.”– Surat Al-&#292;ujur&#257;t, 49:6.

The above verse basically means that you must verify every news you get before you forward it.

As a muslim, I would urge everyone to verify the news before spreading, otherwise such actions can only bring disrespect for the muslims in the minds of intellectuals – who are the main target audience of islam..'

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#12 Dec 18, 2012
george whyte wrote:
<quoted text>lol debunked big time...
Thanks for that link, George.

Brampton, Canada

#13 Dec 18, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
'Kamran
Thanks for the post.. it is indeed sad that some “muslims” try to “market” their religion out of every opportunity they get without verifying it.
Unfortunately, a lot of “muslims” do not really follow what islam has to say about such acts:
“O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful.”– Surat Al-&#292;ujur&#257;t, 49:6.
The above verse basically means that you must verify every news you get before you forward it.
As a muslim, I would urge everyone to verify the news before spreading, otherwise such actions can only bring disrespect for the muslims in the minds of intellectuals – who are the main target audience of islam..'
All it is a thread posted by an Islamophobe, and even he is admitting that the original quote is not entirely incorrect

Even if you think that the quotation is doubtful (which I don't), it is a known fact that GBS was, at least for a good part of his life, an admirar of Islam and its teachings. There have been earlier discussions on his quotes on this very forum:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT4...

Anyways he is just one of the many many I have and will keep posting!!
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#14 Dec 18, 2012
dont you find it funny that none of thes become muslim
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#15 Dec 18, 2012
yes keep posting and i have ever rebuttal ready.. can we have Michael H. Hart next please
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#16 Dec 18, 2012
and dont forget the one from Adolph hitler will you

Brampton, Canada

#17 Dec 18, 2012
george whyte wrote:
dont you find it funny that none of thes become muslim
No

I admire Budha, Krishna, Moses, Jesus but I don't convert to their religions

Brampton, Canada

#18 Dec 18, 2012
george whyte wrote:
yes keep posting and i have ever rebuttal ready.. can we have Michael H. Hart next please
I have 3 more already on my posts- Did your hate-google fail on those LOL
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#19 Dec 18, 2012
L4ALL wrote:
<quoted text>
No
I admire Budha, Krishna, Moses, Jesus but I don't convert to their religions
so you admite they were not muslims thank tou

Brampton, Canada

#20 Dec 18, 2012
BTW whats wrong with Michael Hart? Didn't he put Muhammd (P) as No.1 on the all time influential personalities list? Or you have some "research forum" which is even debating that??
LoLOLOLOL
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#21 Dec 18, 2012
MAJOR A. LEONARD

Rev Reginald Bosworth Smith

who...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 min Nina Q 370,751
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 35 min Aryan 50,622
We Don't Need No Stinking Strategy 57 min Joe DeCaro 75
DY: I'm leaving this forum 1 hr bmz 57
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr El Cid 202,156
Christian Arrogance of Ignorance 1 hr Onelawforall 4
Muslim Scholars video message to IS militants 1 hr Onelawforall 2
Stars boycott hotels over Brunei Islamic law 5 hr Ravenclaw 293
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••