Comments
1,261 - 1,280 of 1,315 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2013
LBer

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1489
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What? The video, witnesses, requests to their friends to get rid of the evidence, and confession...wasn't enough?
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1490
Jun 18, 2013
 
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Yea! Like Arnold or Jinn Martini or Tranny used by yourself!
I have never used the name Tranny. That's just Alex's retarded, invented name for me, and I have no idea why he says that. But Arnold is my real name, and Jinn Martini was a cool name that I liked to use until some psychotic, 911 "truther" sort of freak stole and registered it because he didn't like how many holes I shot through his theories, so he wanted to try to get rid of me. One of his hundred or so names is "Timesten", and he married a girl when she was fourteen. But that's not as bad as Muhammad being 53 and marrying a 6 old and consummating the marriage when she was 9. So I guess he just thought he was following the example of the 20% profit.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1491
Jun 19, 2013
 
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never used the name Tranny. That's just Alex's retarded, invented name for me, and I have no idea why he says that. But Arnold is my real name, and Jinn Martini was a cool name that I liked to use until some psychotic, 911 "truther" sort of freak stole and registered it because he didn't like how many holes I shot through his theories, so he wanted to try to get rid of me. One of his hundred or so names is "Timesten", and he married a girl when she was fourteen. But that's not as bad as Muhammad being 53 and marrying a 6 old and consummating the marriage when she was 9. So I guess he just thought he was following the example of the 20% profit.
SalaamZ TweekR LOL! Yea! And Im IZZY-TIMESTEN! Or! his redheadedstepsoc! which is it? CheerZ
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1492
Jun 19, 2013
 
Blessed Lunatic Wiseman wrote:
Hey donkey skinner ... no one gives a sheyt about that pedofail you keep ranting about.
Just fcuk off to some Islamic sheythole and settle down there lifting your arse in the air.
SalaamZ Pretend BLW and you,re addressing whom?
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1493
Jun 19, 2013
 
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ TweekR LOL! Yea! And Im IZZY-TIMESTEN! Or! his redheadedstepsoc! which is it? CheerZ
I doubt that you are. He might be a complete loon, but he can at least spell pretty well, and you cannot. So it's very easy for me to see the difference. Any other questions?
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1494
Jun 19, 2013
 
LBer wrote:
What? The video, witnesses, requests to their friends to get rid of the evidence, and confession...wasn't enough?
Don't even get into it. I have already establish with this loony, that NOTHING will EVER be good enough and he has pretty much admitted that. So the entire discussion becomes completely pointless and meaningless at that point.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1495
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Neenaa wrote:
<quoted text>That's hilarious. He's that stupid to think that the FBI actually cares what he thinks.
The fact that he can confuse a woman's blue jean clad leg with the nefarious arm of a fictitious MOSSAD agent says it all.

His posts were probably emailed around the FBI resulting in many belly laughs and guffaws.

I'm sure they get all kinds of insane crap from loons like vulgar-tommy everyday.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1496
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

LBer wrote:
What? The video, witnesses, requests to their friends to get rid of the evidence, and confession...wasn't enough?
Nothing's enough for the clinically insane.
Abdullah

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1497
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hi PedoPie Hat howdy?

Ain't seen much of ya these days.

Been busy stalking little kids at kindergarten again huh, you naughty you!

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1498
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ TweekR LOL! Yea! And Im IZZY-TIMESTEN! Or! his redheadedstepsoc! which is it? CheerZ
Gee you are a man of many hats eh Rabbeen. I say ignore the troll nursery idiots here. Let them eat from their empty plate...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1499
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Btw... Boston bombing updates

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TJM...

“You can call me Mrs. K.”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere over the rainbow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1500
Jun 19, 2013
 
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that he can confuse a woman's blue jean clad leg with the nefarious arm of a fictitious MOSSAD agent says it all.
.
No one ever accused him of being smart.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
His posts were probably emailed around the FBI resulting in many belly laughs and guffaws.
.
Much like his posts here.:)
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they get all kinds of insane crap from loons like vulgar-tommy everyday.
There's a new "tom" born every day.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1501
Jun 19, 2013
 
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
I say ignore the troll nursery idiots here.
You just used the word nursery, I bet you are sporting a chubbie now.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1502
Jun 19, 2013
 
Timesten wrote:
Btw... Boston bombing updates
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TJM...
Seriously, can you directly link to anything other than 14 year old girls, that's as bad as one of your global searches posts.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1503
Jun 19, 2013
 
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee you are a man of many hats eh Rabbeen.
No they are both you. Now go away and flake off like a bad scab.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1504
Jun 19, 2013
 
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You just used the word nursery, I bet you are sporting a chubbie now.
LOL!!!
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1505
Jun 19, 2013
 
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee you are a man of many hats eh Rabbeen. I say ignore the troll nursery idiots here. Let them eat from their empty plate...
SalaamZ Most scholarly IZZY-IBN-TIMESTEN. Yes...You,re right my friend.After all they,re not even of the caliber of starveing jakals. who would eat the little HAMFEDTROLLIOS at will and BHURP till their hearts content. Cheerz
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1506
Jun 19, 2013
 
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ Most scholarly IZZY-IBN-TIMESTEN. Yes...You,re right my friend.After all they,re not even of the caliber of starveing jakals. who would eat the little HAMFEDTROLLIOS at will and BHURP till their hearts content. Cheerz
So the "unlettered" one comes to join the psychotic one. Can it get any better than this?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1507
Jun 20, 2013
 
Abdullah wrote:
Hi PedoPie Hat howdy?

Ain't seen much of ya these days.

Been busy stalking little kids at kindergarten again huh, you naughty you!
Funny how so many of your posts revolve around your desire for pedophilic fantasies vulgar-tommy fontaini.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1508
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Timesten wrote:
Btw... Boston bombing updates

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TJM...
More self debunking?

Still have the pic if the woman's blue jean clad leg with the caption, "could this be the arm of MOSSAD agent"?

You actually think rational human being could possibly take you seriously?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
JJ: Tiny HAMAS taking it on mighty IDF_ and sco... 18 min Jesus de Aguilar 19
Qur'an A Fake copy of the Bible? (Jan '08) 19 min Muslim 314
JJ: ISIS orders all females in Mosul to undergo... 21 min No US _no mayhem in Iraq 2
Resident Sunni Joke Coming Up 39 min PATX 2
IUMS Condemns The Forced Expulsion Of Christians 53 min PATX 6
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Shamma 199,646
UN Agency Ranks Humanity's Progress 1 hr PATX 3
WWE champion Antonia Inoki converts to Islam (Dec '12) 1 hr Greg 25
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 hr John 356,185
•••
•••