*** To my Friends here ***

“You can call me Mrs. K.”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere over the rainbow

#288 Apr 12, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>what about your insist 2 lie about me that i am sock 4 i don't know?!
Are you convinced by that?
i still excusing u.
Whatever dude.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#289 Apr 12, 2013
Neenaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You noticed that too did you, that Tom wasn't smart enough to make the sock ask me, he chose to ask the question in an indirect way so that he could make a straw-man statement and ask and answer his own question to his liking?
His lies and hateful attacks against you Neena is even more abusive than average for him. He's a vengeful bitter old goat who can't deal with the fact that you wouldn't be his budd in hate against Jews and Israelis. And you unwittingly embarrassed his fragile ego.

Ah poetic Justice!!

:D
oxox

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#290 Apr 12, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>what about your insist 2 lie about me that i am sock 4 i don't know?!
Are you convinced by that?
i still excusing u.
She did nothing to offend you........

But you on the other hand have much to apologize for.

“You can call me Mrs. K.”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere over the rainbow

#291 Apr 12, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
His lies and hateful attacks against you Neena is even more abusive than average for him. He's a vengeful bitter old goat who can't deal with the fact that you wouldn't be his budd in hate against Jews and Israelis. And you unwittingly embarrassed his fragile ego.
Ah poetic Justice!!
:D
oxox
Yeah, he can't handle people seeing him for what he is, a racist Jack-a$$

:)

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#293 Apr 12, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>really 4 who? what i did 2 apologize?
r u ok?
Playing stupid.....figure it out for yourself if you're so smart.

“SHARIA”

Since: Apr 12

For their safety & future

#294 Apr 12, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing stupid.....figure it out for yourself if you're so smart.
Hateful trolling is your trade-mark.

LoL

Casting a stone and hiding your hand behind your back.

LoL

Troll on trollster.
angus longstaffe

UK

#296 Apr 12, 2013
ZushZush wrote:
<quoted text>
Hateful trolling is your trade-mark.
LoL
Casting a stone and hiding your hand behind your back.
LoL
Troll on trollster.
do you live in iraq ? how interesting. what's life like there ? are you allowed to mix with the opposite sex and drink coffee with them ?

“SHARIA”

Since: Apr 12

For their safety & future

#297 Apr 12, 2013
angus longstaffe wrote:
<quoted text>
do you live in iraq ? how interesting. what's life like there ? are you allowed to mix with the opposite sex and drink coffee with them ?
I live in Alaska.
I'm only temporarily back in my country thanks to the generous American Government and American people.

Of course we can mingle with the opposite sex, although there also is very conservative people who don't.
Especially since the invasion there is also open prostitution too, introduced by the invading American evil forces.
In fact our society now reflects the American: loose, moderates, conservatives; in various shades and shapes.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#298 Apr 12, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>so i am not so smart so tell me 4 who i have much to apologize for? and why? really i want 2 know!
I already told you many times your posts threatening us with your god and your hell are offensive. I've already told you the continued taunting claims of Islam taking over our lives and lands is offensive. I've already told you your repeated demands that people convert to your evil cult is highly offensive.

I already told you many times... why do you play dumb now?

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#299 Apr 12, 2013
ZushZush wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Alaska.
I'm only temporarily back in my country thanks to the generous American Government and American people.
Of course we can mingle with the opposite sex, although there also is very conservative people who don't.
Especially since the invasion there is also open prostitution too, introduced by the invading American evil forces.
In fact our society now reflects the American: loose, moderates, conservatives; in various shades and shapes.
roflmao!!!

If you really are in Iraq you'd not miss the daily murders and bombings by Muslims against their fellow Muslims.

Watch your back.....

:D

'BAGHDAD — A suicide car bomber attacked a provincial police headquarters in the northern Iraqi city of Kirkuk on Sunday morning, the police and the city’s civil defense director said, killing at least 36 people and wounding 105. Three other suicide attackers who tried to enter the police headquarters after the blast were killed by the police.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/04/world/middl...

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

Thursday 11 April: 11 killed
Jada: 4 by gunfire.
Blej: 2 by gunfire.
Mosul: 1 by IED, 1 policeman by gunfire.
Al-Eheh: 1 by AED.
Dijla: 1 by gunfire.
Karma: 1 policeman by gunfire.
April casualties so far: 149 civilians killed.
More

“SHARIA”

Since: Apr 12

For their safety & future

#300 Apr 12, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I already told you many times your posts threatening us with your god and your hell are offensive. I've already told you the continued taunting claims of Islam taking over our lives and lands is offensive. I've already told you your repeated demands that people convert to your evil cult is highly offensive.
I already told you many times... why do you play dumb now?
Way to go, trollster.
Start apologizing for your own far more offensive behavior.

He is only exercising his right to free expression.
You are free to ignore him if you so chose.
Your insults,name-callinf, threats and aggressive rants is what is really offensive.

Way to go trollster.
angus longstaffe

UK

#303 Apr 12, 2013
ZushZush wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Alaska.
I'm only temporarily back in my country thanks to the generous American Government and American people.
Of course we can mingle with the opposite sex, although there also is very conservative people who don't.
Especially since the invasion there is also open prostitution too, introduced by the invading American evil forces.
In fact our society now reflects the American: loose, moderates, conservatives; in various shades and shapes.
oh those bad americans ! anyway at least you can come to alaska, US.
are those bad americans looking after you ? i gather everything was ok under saddam, the Americans destroyed peace & harmony ( I know islam and the followers of the religion of peace live in peace and harmony )dear me life must be terrible in such cold climates ? can you sue the americans for disturbing the natives or maybe try making a time machine like the iranians ? allah knows breast.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#304 Apr 12, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
look at the jokes! I thought that there is something worth 2 know it!
Remind me never to take you seriously again.

Why did you bother at all?

You're the joke.
angus longstaffe

UK

#305 Apr 12, 2013
illusion.denial.sad little feckless useless aggressive moaners
angus longstaffe

UK

#308 Apr 12, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
roflmao!!!
If you really are in Iraq you'd not miss the daily murders and bombings by Muslims against their fellow Muslims.
Watch your back.....
:D
'BAGHDAD — A suicide car bomber attacked a provincial police headquarters in the northern Iraqi city of Kirkuk on Sunday morning, the police and the city’s civil defense director said, killing at least 36 people and wounding 105. Three other suicide attackers who tried to enter the police headquarters after the blast were killed by the police.'
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/04/world/middl...
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/
Thursday 11 April: 11 killed
Jada: 4 by gunfire.
Blej: 2 by gunfire.
Mosul: 1 by IED, 1 policeman by gunfire.
Al-Eheh: 1 by AED.
Dijla: 1 by gunfire.
Karma: 1 policeman by gunfire.
April casualties so far: 149 civilians killed.
More
really ! these people do my head in !
they just blast each other all day!
and they hate our decadent ways ! we wear short pants !!!!!
and they come for refuge and talk about the glorious time machines !!!
what a bunch of hopeless,useless,feckless,ungr ateful vegetables

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#309 Apr 12, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>soon u R going 2 see who IS the joke?!
HELL IS WAITING
Take your threats and stick them up your ass along with your head that's already there.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#310 Apr 12, 2013
angus longstaffe wrote:
<quoted text>
really ! these people do my head in !
they just blast each other all day!
and they hate our decadent ways ! we wear short pants !!!!!
and they come for refuge and talk about the glorious time machines !!!
what a bunch of hopeless,useless,feckless,ungr ateful vegetables
Well said.

:(

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#312 Apr 12, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>HELL IS WAITING BE READY
The efforts Muslims will go through to prove it is 'peaceful'.

roflmao!!!!!

The notion of allah only exists in the minds of weak men who follow a death cult. Fear and intimidation is all that keeps them following this tale of evil fiction.
Friend

Pittsfield, MA

#314 Apr 12, 2013

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#315 Apr 12, 2013
Friend wrote:
How can Muslims say their religion is the religion of peace, when Muslims unjustly kill people that reject their religion?
I am saying Muslims are dumb ass people that disrespect the human life that God gave to us to live.
I am saying Muslims have no conscience they are liars.
Their prophet was a rapist, robber, and murderer.
And that according to scripture Muhammad was rejected by God as a prophet.
I am saying the murders of innocent people who are not Muslims is an act of committing murder in the eyes of God.
I am saying that Sharia law is from the bowels of Satan.
It is in the eyes of God sinful.
I am saying the Quran is borrowed scripture from other religions
I am saying the Gabriel in the Quran is a falsehood, it is not the Gabriel of the Bible scriptures.
I am saying that the Jesus in the Quran is not the Jesus of the NT.
I am saying that to accuse non-Muslims of sin for rejecting Muhammad and his religion of Islam is satanic and evil, and killing those that reject Islam for the sake of Muhammad's god called Allah is MURDER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 32 min Mediterranean Cowboy 528,454
Narendar Modi Mass Murderer of Gujrati Muslims 51 min AussieBobby 4
The Palestinians need an Embassy in Jerusalem t... 11 hr Muhammad 7
Ex-Playboy girl accepts Islam. Tue Khan 1
News Texas attorney general bullies school for allow... (Mar '17) Mon Generac 26
Muhammad - perfect human being (Jul '08) May 20 Khan 102
Trudeau converts to Islam May 19 mahasn sawresho 22