how painful is it?
fatima

Englewood, CO

#2 May 17, 2011
hello!! HELLO!!!
habida

Netherlands

#3 May 17, 2011
Not if you have sex with a muslim man. as they have their foreskins chopped off their pen1ses are too small to penetrate properly.

Hope this helps
Amelia

Tucson, AZ

#4 May 18, 2011
Habiba, my experience with a Muslim man was that he was quite large, circumcised (of course) but finished so fast it was over almost before it started. It hurt the first time because I hadn't been with a man for many years since my husband died.

American men give pleasure to their women; Muslim men think only of "getting off" and disregarding the woman's pleasure. I would never go with a Muslim man again but then we were engaged to be married until I found out he WAS married...and cheating not only on his wife and me but his other girlfriends as well.

The man was a pig and always will be. He gives Muslims a bad name. I never had that experience with my other relationships: 2 husbands. So for a Western woman, I didn't sleep around but know enough that Muslim men (from what I've heard from my female friends who also went with Muslims), that their performance was also inadequately quick. No foreplay or lovemaking---just raw sex.

But then when you do it with boys and goats, you just want to "get the job done."
Zulfiqar

Richmond, VA

#5 May 18, 2011
Amelia wrote:
Habiba, my experience with a Muslim man was that he was quite large, circumcised (of course) but finished so fast it was over almost before it started. It hurt the first time because I hadn't been with a man for many years since my husband died.
American men give pleasure to their women; Muslim men think only of "getting off" and disregarding the woman's pleasure. I would never go with a Muslim man again but then we were engaged to be married until I found out he WAS married...and cheating not only on his wife and me but his other girlfriends as well.
The man was a pig and always will be. He gives Muslims a bad name. I never had that experience with my other relationships: 2 husbands. So for a Western woman, I didn't sleep around but know enough that Muslim men (from what I've heard from my female friends who also went with Muslims), that their performance was also inadequately quick. No foreplay or lovemaking---just raw sex.
But then when you do it with boys and goats, you just want to "get the job done."
But you never told us how your experience was with the aliens and Biigfoot...lol
Mavi

Saint-denis, France

#6 May 18, 2011
Fatima,I suppose you ask about the first time when you have sex.Well,it depends-if you are in love with the guy,if he is in love with you,if you are genitally mutiled (as I assume you r a muslim),if you have enough of time and comfy conditions.
Generally,the first sexual intercourse is not very impressive,this is just a thing to be "done".As the time goes by,as you get to know each other and how to make pleasure mutually,sex becomes something great and, if associated with love,it is one of the most fantastic things in human life.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#7 May 18, 2011
fatima wrote:
how painful is it?
I have never experienced pain during sex, and none of my girlfriends ever complained. My wife doesnt complain either, so It must be painless.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#8 May 18, 2011
Mavi wrote:
Fatima,I suppose you ask about the first time when you have sex.Well,it depends-if you are in love with the guy,if he is in love with you,if you are genitally mutiled (as I assume you r a muslim),if you have enough of time and comfy conditions.
Generally,the first sexual intercourse is not very impressive,this is just
thing to be "done".As the time goes by,as you get t
o know each other and how to make pleasure mutually,sex becomes something great and, if associated with love,it is one of the most fantastic things in human life.
Female circumcision and female genital mutilation are NOT the same thing. Any mutilation is haram in Islam.

Female genital cutting

"A Greek papyrus from 163 B.C. mentions both boys and girls in Egypt undergoing circumcision and it is widely accepted to have originated in Egypt and the Nile valley at the time of the Pharaohs. Evidence from mummies has shown both Type I and Type III FGC present.[36]

Al-Azhar Supreme Council of Islamic Research, the highest religious authority in Egypt, issued a statement saying FGM/C has no basis in core Islamic law or any of its partial provisions and that it is harmful and should not be practiced."[37]

Coptic Pope Shenouda, the leader of Egypt's minority Christian community, said that neither the Qur'an nor the Bible demand or mention female circumcision"

"In the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, it is practiced mainly among foreign workers from East Africa and the Nile Valley."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_c ...
Mavi

Saint-denis, France

#9 May 18, 2011
Well Sarah,maybe u are right but it happens that most of mutilated girls are muslims,not christians or bouddists.
In all cases this has tragical consequences for women.

Location hidden

#10 May 19, 2011
Mavi wrote:
Well Sarah,maybe u are right but it happens that most of mutilated girls are muslims,not christians or bouddists.
In all cases this has tragical consequences for women.
Christians and Muslims of Africa alike practice FGM.
Ever heard of breast ironing? I once read about it. It's an African practice too. Do you attach this as well to Islam and Muslims?
I know an Ethiopian girl who is a housemaid. If I see her, I will try to ask her whether she underwent genital mutilation or not, but I'm not sure she will understand what I will be talking about. She is a Christian who reads the Bible in an ancient language, but too bad she doesn't speak.
Mavi

Saint-denis, France

#11 May 19, 2011
I heard of breast ironing of course,but what is has to do with the topic?

Why you get mad when I say the truth-FGM is basically practice among african people,and it happens that a huge majority of them is muslim.Of course I know they practiced this barbary before islam,so it s mostly a tribal tradition.But I can assume that if you are muslim and come from Africa the probability you are mutiled is higher than in case you are a christian western girl.
Truth always hurts,I cant help it.Edu cation,education and more of education can help.

Location hidden

#12 May 19, 2011
I thought they will attach breast ironing to Islam! Good, they didn't.
Alen

London, UK

#13 May 19, 2011
fatima wrote:
how painful is it?
It's not painful if the two love each other, male and female should marry out of LOVE and look towards making a family.

Location hidden

#14 May 19, 2011
Alen wrote:
<quoted text>It's not painful if the two love each other, male and female should marry out of LOVE and look towards making a family.
God knows BEST!
Alen

Wallasey, UK

#15 May 19, 2011
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>God knows BEST!
True. Glory be to God.
no more stone age

Kamloops, Canada

#16 May 19, 2011
fatima wrote:
how painful is it?
it is probably painful when done with a virgin, non-muslim camel.
jenny

Staines, UK

#17 May 21, 2011
It's a little painful the first time i have done it with circumcised and uncircumcised men i dont notice the difrence i just happen to think circuncised looks nicer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min Faith 456,762
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 10 min Dragnet52 228,237
100000 errors in quran 29 min mark 134
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 41 min john 272
News Love for the Prophet Muhammad: A Key to Counter... 57 min Dawn of Reality 6
More UK Muslims Have Joined ISIS than Armed Forces 1 hr Dawn of Reality 3
Being Polite on the Forum 2 hr Thinking 235
More from around the web