'If We Had Nuke, We'd Have Used It Th...

'If We Had Nuke, We'd Have Used It This Morning'

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
george whyte

London, UK

#1 May 13, 2013
A senior Palestinian Authority has praised the use of violence against Israel, asserting that if the PA had the military wherewithal to rise up against the Jewish state, it would not hesitate to do so.


"I swear that if we had a nuke, we'd have used it this very morning," vowed Jibril Rajoub during an interview with the Lebanese Al-Mayadeen TV channel, as reported by the Palestinian Media Watch (PMW).

Jibril Rajoub is the Deputy Secretary of the Fatah Central Committee and Chairman of the PA Olympic Committee.

The interview was also published on Rajoub's Facebook page on May 2, 2013.

According to PMW, two other senior PA officials also expressed open support for the murderer who killed Evyatar Borovsky, an Israeli who was stabbed to death by a Palestinian terrorist last week as he was waiting for a bus at the Tapuach junction in Samaria.

"We salute the heroic fighter, the self-sacrificing Salam Al-Zaghal," said Abu Al-Einein, who was until recently an advisor holding the rank of minister to PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas.


"He insisted on defending his honor, so he went against the settler and killed him. Blessings to the breast that nursed Salam Al-Zaghal," said another PA official, whose words were met with applause from the audience.
Joseph

Toronto, Canada

#2 May 13, 2013
Then they should have no problem with nukes being used on them.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#3 May 14, 2013
george whyte wrote:
A senior Palestinian Authority has praised the use of violence against Israel, asserting that if the PA had the military wherewithal to rise up against the Jewish state, it would not hesitate to do so.
"I swear that if we had a nuke, we'd have used it this very morning," vowed Jibril Rajoub during an interview with the Lebanese Al-Mayadeen TV channel, as reported by the Palestinian Media Watch (PMW).
Jibril Rajoub is the Deputy Secretary of the Fatah Central Committee and Chairman of the PA Olympic Committee.
The interview was also published on Rajoub's Facebook page on May 2, 2013.
According to PMW, two other senior PA officials also expressed open support for the murderer who killed Evyatar Borovsky, an Israeli who was stabbed to death by a Palestinian terrorist last week as he was waiting for a bus at the Tapuach junction in Samaria.
"We salute the heroic fighter, the self-sacrificing Salam Al-Zaghal," said Abu Al-Einein, who was until recently an advisor holding the rank of minister to PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas.
"He insisted on defending his honor, so he went against the settler and killed him. Blessings to the breast that nursed Salam Al-Zaghal," said another PA official, whose words were met with applause from the audience.
This kind of sentiment from the Palestinians is exactly why the rest of the world will not have any influence in stopping the bloodshed with TALK. The Palis want war-they would continue to want war even if they got what they asked for.

So, maybe they need a small nuke to see what it will feel like. But I doubt that would have any positive impact, other than to piss them off for eternity.
Jay Em

Kansas City, MO

#4 May 14, 2013
You fcking inbred retarded scumwipes ... Israel WILL definitely use it if and when driven in a position similar to that of the Palestinians.

What a bunch of retards you guys are.

And it will happen soon too.

Just wait when the Iranians are about to get them.

Fck you all retards.
george whyte

Brigg, UK

#5 May 14, 2013
Did you know that every day, more than 200 thousand arabs from the P.A authority enter Israel to work, travel and to be treated in Israeli hospitals!

BUT if one Israeli enters, even by mistake, to the P.A authority his life will be in immediate danger!

https://www.facebook.com/ISRAEL.TRUTH...
sirius dingleberry senior

Warrington, UK

#6 May 14, 2013
george whyte wrote:
Did you know that every day, more than 200 thousand arabs from the P.A authority enter Israel to work, travel and to be treated in Israeli hospitals!
BUT if one Israeli enters, even by mistake, to the P.A authority his life will be in immediate danger!
https://www.facebook.com/ISRAEL.TRUTH...
That might say a lot about safety too.

Israelis don't feel threatened by the hundreds of thousand of Palestinians who cross over ... whereas Palestinians know for sure that if an Israeli crosses over it's sure with the purpose of murdering yet more Palestinians.

So yes, they'd be entitled to a pre-emptive action.
Joseph

Toronto, Canada

#7 May 14, 2013
george whyte wrote:
Did you know that every day, more than 200 thousand arabs from the P.A authority enter Israel to work, travel and to be treated in Israeli hospitals!
BUT if one Israeli enters, even by mistake, to the P.A authority his life will be in immediate danger!
https://www.facebook.com/ISRAEL.TRUTH...
Sad isn't it Joe that the PA continues to bite the only hand that's feeding them with anything benevolent but will continue to kiss the A.s.s of countries that will use them as pawns and get them killed.
Worthy news

Warrington, UK

#8 May 14, 2013
george whyte wrote:
Did you know that every day, more than 200 thousand arabs from the P.A authority enter Israel to work, travel and to be treated in Israeli hospitals!
BUT if one Israeli enters, even by mistake, to the P.A authority his life will be in immediate danger!
https://www.facebook.com/ISRAEL.TRUTH...
So, everyday hundreds of thousands Palestinians cross over to Israel with peaceful purposes.

Please, refresh my memory.

When was it last time than an Israeli crossed over to Palestine WITHOUT the intent of killing people?
Joseph

Toronto, Canada

#9 May 14, 2013
Worthy news wrote:
<quoted text>
So, everyday hundreds of thousands Palestinians cross over to Israel with peaceful purposes.
Please, refresh my memory.
When was it last time than an Israeli crossed over to Palestine WITHOUT the intent of killing people?
Bringing food and aid. But that doesn't interest you when they do that now does it.

What you're saying is you see nothing wrong with the PA launching rockets with malace intent, but you see problems when Israelis march over the border to stop them from doing so.
Abdullah

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#10 May 15, 2013
Israel is the next entity to detonate a nuclear device on a populated area, thus plunging the entire world over the brink.
UK Soldier

London, UK

#11 May 16, 2013
I wish Israel would detonate a nuke in Palestine ect...it would put you self righteous/murderous Islamist in your place.

I cant stand how you blame everything on the jews even though Islam preaches hate/rape and the humiliation of all non Muslims. You all cry when you are attacked back but would happily murder and rape yourselves.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12 May 16, 2013
UK Soldier wrote:
I wish Israel would detonate a nuke in Palestine
Personally, I do not believe that Israel has nukes. Even if she has, she would not be able to use.

It is a thin strip and being a military man, you should know that she has no field depth and hinterland.

The US, Russia, China, Britain, France and others cannot use their nukes at all, so how can Israel use nukes.

Also, Israeli leaders would not have been wailing about Iran, if they had nukes. Crying Bibi would not dare use nukes, even if he has and wanted to.
Scent of Memories

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#13 May 16, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Also, Israeli leaders would not have been wailing about Iran, if they had nukes. Crying Bibi would not dare use nukes, even if he has and wanted to.
You know why Israel would never attack Iran? Because in face Iran as well as Syrian regimes are just watch dogs for her..A man doesn't bite his dog, does her.. nor a dog bites his owner, right? Israel looks at Iran as her barking dog that keep Arabs away from what she considers her borders.. I understand the devilish plan of the so called Israel but really love at the dog which thinks his owner is gonna dies one day and it can inherit the house.. You know She will die one day but first we need to get rid of the dog..
Scent of Memories

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#14 May 16, 2013
oops laugh at

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#15 May 16, 2013
george whyte wrote:
... "He insisted on defending his honor, so he went against the settler and killed him. Blessings to the breast that nursed Salam Al-Zaghal," said another PA official, whose words were met with applause from the audience.
Applause for a murderer?
Contrast this with Luke 11:27.

"And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said to Him (Jesus),'Blessed is the womb that bore You and the breasts at which You nursed.'"

Muslims bless a killer, but we bless the Author of Life: that's the difference between Islam and Judeo-Christianity.
UK Soldier

UK

#16 May 16, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I do not believe that Israel has nukes. Even if she has, she would not be able to use.
It is a thin strip and being a military man, you should know that she has no field depth and hinterland.
The US, Russia, China, Britain, France and others cannot use their nukes at all, so how can Israel use nukes.
Also, Israeli leaders would not have been wailing about Iran, if they had nukes. Crying Bibi would not dare use nukes, even if he has and wanted to.
Yeah. Agreed, I mainly said what I said out of anger. A nuke should never be used for anything. I believe Israel has the right to exist and I am sick of Islamists claiming they are evil and should be wiped out, when it is the latter. Using the jews as an excuse for everything is getting old.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#17 May 16, 2013
UK Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Agreed, I mainly said what I said out of anger. A nuke should never be used for anything. I believe Israel has the right to exist and I am sick of Islamists claiming they are evil and should be wiped out, when it is the latter. Using the jews as an excuse for everything is getting old.
Muslims need a scapegoat for their own failures. They'll always find someone to blame their problems on because if they were honest with themselves they'd have to deny Islam.
harry

South Africa

#18 May 17, 2013
The reason israelis don't generally cross the border into the palestinian territories is that they supply enough employment and medical care to their own people to cater for their needs, not because they do or don't want to kill palestinians. You cant see everything in life as a fight between good and evil or life and death. You can hardly regard yourself as a civilised human being until you see that.

As for the use of nukes in that little area, you'd better educate yourself to understand that the destruction of the one side will also mean the destruction of the other. Which means that in 500 years, when the radiation level falls, only the chinese will benefit.

Use your brains, people!
Libertarian

London, UK

#19 May 17, 2013
Which is the only nation to have ever used a nucleur weapon against an enemy, TWICE?

Threatening to use one is not the same as actually using two and then expecting people to think its a good think you nuked 2 cities full of innocent people.

It seems to be double standards. We can nuke people but you lot arent even allowed to research these weapons.
And then you wonder why the world is always so angry at you.

Start practicing what you tell the rest of the world and we may stop thinking of you as arrogant ignorant fools.
Libertarian

London, UK

#20 May 17, 2013
Joe DeCaro, if you think your christian god is not a killer you obviously haven't read the bible.

He slaughtered 48 children for being cheeky to a prophet for being bald, never mind the rapes as punishment, killing half the egyptians in one night, the global flood, all that rubbish you should believe as a christian.

In the Bible Satan only kills 8 people. It has been estimated that including flood, god killed about 2-3 million.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Mrs Sunny 518,645
Jihad means Peace. (Jul '13) 3 hr Khan 114
The violent White America 4 hr Khan 69
True God has NO Arab Illiterate PEDOphile Mohamad! 8 hr SURA of HATE 5 51 1
Muslim HATE CLUB Surah 5:51-DO NOT TAKE Xtians ... 20 hr Maria 6
There were no Christians in Moses times 20 hr J_a_n 14
There are No Muslim Artists Sun Maria 15
More from around the web