Prophet of Doom

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#1 Jun 27, 2012
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_Isla...

/Islam is a caustic blend of regurgitated paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone prophet, conceived his religion solely to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence.
The critics of this work will claim that Prophet of Doom is offensive, racist, hatemongering, intolerant, and unnecessarily violent. I agree - but I didn't write those parts. They came directly from Islam’s scriptures./

WARRIOR OF GOD

“WIELDLING THE SWORD OF GOD”

Since: Dec 06

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#2 Jun 27, 2012
Trisha wrote:
http://prophetofdoom.net/Proph et_of_Doom_Islams_Terrorist_Do gma_in_Muhammads_Own_Words.Isl am
/Islam is a caustic blend of regurgitated paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone prophet, conceived his religion solely to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence.
The critics of this work will claim that Prophet of Doom is offensive, racist, hatemongering, intolerant, and unnecessarily violent. I agree - but I didn't write those parts. They came directly from Islam’s scriptures./
As the Bitch Muhammad developed Islam he borrowed from the other religions present in the Mideast. These religions include Judaism, Christianity, Sabeanism, Zoroastrianism, and forms of paganism... that bastard.

Judaism by far is the largest contributor to so-called Islam, followed by Christianity, then followed by the various pagan religions, and Muhammad’s demented lil fk-up mind.

These pagan borrowings constitute significant facets of Islam!!!

~Warrior~

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 27, 2012
Trisha wrote:
http://prophetofdoom.net/Proph et_of_Doom_Islams_Terrorist_Do gma_in_Muhammads_Own_Words.Isl am
Those were my first exposure to hadiths...

Those mp3 audios were my bed-time stories for a while, they are very interesting, sometimes funny, but at the same time they have some "soothing" effect that made me fall asleep with my earphones on...(it wasn't boring though, hard to explain, but it worked better than your "look-into-my-eyes" trick)... Not sure how much of the total have I really listened, perhaps I should re-listen to it again some time.

(Worth downloading the entire audio-book, mp3 files fit one CD. Today's muslims would discredit much of the narrations in there for obvious reasons, but Craig Winn did a good job of gathering those infomation)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 hr chazmo 517,719
Jesus was a Palestinian Muslim. 16 hr True Christian Wi... 17
Evil mohammed 20 hr Bugman 32
A fuming President Trump 22 hr Khan 8
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 22 hr Khan 348
News Michigan lawmaker proposes bill banning Sharia Law Sun LickitySplit 13
JEWS were D Palestinians NOT Landgrabber Arabs! (Sep '15) Sun MUSLIMs R PAGANS 24
More from around the web