Egypt:Muslim girl eloping: X'tians a...

Egypt:Muslim girl eloping: X'tians attacked

Posted in the Islam Forum

Soniya

Mississauga, Canada

#1 Mar 20, 2013
"Muslims Attack Christians in Egypt's South,for Muslim girl eloping with a Muslim boy" by Mamdouh Thabet for the Associated Press, March 19 :

Hundreds of Muslim villagers in Egypt's south have attacked Christian-owned stores in search of a girl whose family claims was abducted.
The villagers assaulted the stores Tuesday and surrounded two churches in the city of al-Wasta in Bani Suef province in Egypt's south. Security forces guarded the churches. No casualties were reported.

The college-aged girl disappeared around one month ago with a Muslim boy. But to save face, Parents of the girl accused local Christians of kidnapping her.

Bani Suef's prosecutor, Hamdi Farouk, said there was no reason to believe Christians were involved in her disappearance.

Security chief Ibrahim Hudeib said the girl left her house with her gold and passport in hand and may have fled with a local Muslim boy.

Past clashes have been sparked by rumors of conversion, Muslim-Christian love affairs and the construction of churches.

Because Islamic law forbids dhimmi Christians to build new churches or repair old ones.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Muztards make me want to puke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min J_a_n 525,894
Japan, a Country keeping Islam at bay (Mar '13) 19 min islam is filth 14
The benefits of what goes for Islamophobia 27 min islam is filth 4
The Rise of Islam in Japan (Mar '13) Mon islam is filth 23
News The effects of Islamophobia Mon islam is filth 2
Islam rising in Japan. Sun islam is filth 4
Invitation to Islam Sun islam is filth 12
More from around the web