Buford

Hurricane, WV

#49 Feb 3, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
Taliban Killer, are you from those who are seeking the truth? Or are you one of the distracted stubborn ones?
Who knows maybe the angel of death will come to you in the next few hours, maybe in a week, maybe in a year.
By then it will be too late for you to say, "please give me a second chance", but you will be from those who will be inhabitants of Hell forever, a punishment befitting, a punishment which does not become easy to tolerate.
So this thread is intended for those who seek the truth.
Your "prophet" was always threatening people with hellfire for rejecting him as a deluded fool, wasn't he?

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#50 Feb 3, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Islam does not come down to the word of one man. That is a presumption you hold because you did not approach this matter with a fiar mind, unaffected by stubborness. But you are not willing to accept that you maybe wrong, you do not accept to learn something which contradicts what is in your heart.
That's still an unsupported claim.

According to the Quran warners were sent to all the peoples of the world, yet there's not even a hint they ever existed anywhere in the world. That they failed so totally proves that either your God is incompetent or he doesn't exist.

As for Moses and Jesus, In the whole of the Torah neither Moses or any prophet ever said anything about an afterlife. By the time of Jesus most Jews did believe in an afterlife but Jesus stated no one in heaven would be married (so no virgins for you).

So yes your religion is the word of just one man.

Location hidden

#51 Feb 3, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Here, have some Muslim truth:
Islam, the religion that decrees that true believers in Allah must use their left hands to wipe their asses...
Arabs use their right hand for anything clean and their left for anything unclean. That makes a lot of sense in a world without soap.
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#52 Feb 3, 2013
Buford wrote:
Here's some more Muslim "truth" to consider:
Islamic ‘Adult Breastfeeding’ Fatwas Return
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/raymond-ibrahim/...
Back in May 2007, Dr. Izzat Atiya, head of Al Azhar University’s Department of Hadith, issued a fatwa, or Islamic legal decree, saying that female workers should “breastfeed” their male co-workers in order to work in each other’s company. According to the BBC:
He said that if a woman fed a male colleague “directly from her breast” at least five times they would establish a family bond and thus be allowed to be alone together at work.“Breast feeding an adult puts an end to the problem of the private meeting, and does not ban marriage,” he ruled.“A woman at work can take off the veil or reveal her hair in front of someone whom she breastfed.”
Atiya based his fatwa on a hadith—a documented saying or doing of Islam’s prophet Muhammad and subsequently one of Sharia law’s sources of jurisprudence. Many Egyptians naturally protested this decree—hadith or no hadith—though no one could really demonstrate how it was un-Islamic; for the fatwa conformed to the strictures of Islamic jurisprudence. Still, due to the protests—not many Egyptian women were eager to “breastfeed” their male coworkers—the fatwa receded, and that was that.
This one is a beauty!

Once again this shows the stark differences between U.S.laws and Sharia. I do believe thats a whole new level of workplace sexual harrassment. Its so absurd..what else can you do BUT laugh?!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#53 Feb 3, 2013
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
That's still an unsupported claim.
According to the Quran warners were sent to all the peoples of the world, yet there's not even a hint they ever existed anywhere in the world. That they failed so totally proves that either your God is incompetent or he doesn't exist.
As for Moses and Jesus, In the whole of the Torah neither Moses or any prophet ever said anything about an afterlife. By the time of Jesus most Jews did believe in an afterlife but Jesus stated no one in heaven would be married (so no virgins for you).
So yes your religion is the word of just one man.
It occurs to me that if ever Mohammad was presented with the Christian teaching that there is no marriage in heaven, meaning NO SEX, that this alone would have convinced this pecker-driven womanizer and rape enabler that Christianity was false.
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#54 Feb 3, 2013
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabs use their right hand for anything clean and their left for anything unclean. That makes a lot of sense in a world without soap.
So whats the problem today? We have soap. LOL

The point is...they are STILL afraid to use toliet paper. Due to an irrational fear of going to hell.

Have you considered the abuse it takes for an individual to be afraid to use...gasp...toliet paper??
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#55 Feb 3, 2013
Tinkerbell wrote:
So whats the problem today? We have soap. LOL
The point is...they are STILL afraid to use toliet paper. Due to an irrational fear of going to hell.
Have you considered the abuse it takes for an individual to be afraid to use...gasp...toliet paper??
The nice thing for purist Muslims about living in places that have lots of running water is that they can easily wash the shit off of the three stones that they use to wipe their asses, in emulation of the perfect ass-wiper from Arabia who used three Allah approved stones for ass-wipeage.

My guess is that most Muslims in the civilized world are willing to be "apostates" about this three stones business, not that they'd admit it, mind you.

Location hidden

#56 Feb 3, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>It occurs to me that if ever Mohammad was presented with the Christian teaching that there is no marriage in heaven, meaning NO SEX, that this alone would have convinced this pecker-driven womanizer and rape enabler that Christianity was false.
I haven't checked properly but I suspect the verses about virgins in paradise only appeared after Muhammad needed an army to fight for him.
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#57 Feb 3, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>The nice thing for purist Muslims about living in places that have lots of running water is that they can easily wash the shit off of the three stones that they use to wipe their asses, in emulation of the perfect ass-wiper from Arabia who used three Allah approved stones for ass-wipeage.
My guess is that most Muslims in the civilized world are willing to be "apostates" about this three stones business, not that they'd admit it, mind you.
The whole business of ass wipeage,in itself is hallmark of the tools used to brainwash the masses. Just crazy...
Abu Hamed

Anonymous Proxy

#58 Feb 3, 2013
this is my final post in this thread, as expected because of the nature of this forum and what it offers, nobody appeared from those who actively seek the truth.

It is those who have no interest in abiding by the commands of Allah who have showed up, to increase in thier desbelief. What do they have to back this up? weak lies. Surely not enough to reject the commands of Allah Most Merciful.

They are truly not interested in separating the truth from the falsehood in regards to Islam, or to reach a better understanding. if you respond to thier posts or try to show thier error, they will only increase in what they are doing.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#59 Feb 3, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
this is my final post in this thread, as expected because of the nature of this forum and what it offers, nobody appeared from those who actively seek the truth.
It is those who have no interest in abiding by the commands of Allah who have showed up, to increase in thier desbelief. What do they have to back this up? weak lies. Surely not enough to reject the commands of Allah Most Merciful.
They are truly not interested in separating the truth from the falsehood in regards to Islam, or to reach a better understanding. if you respond to thier posts or try to show thier error, they will only increase in what they are doing.
that y i do not want 2 discuss anything with them reply 2 them just waste of time no more believe no one here want 2 understand they just keep posting news poor people as i said disasters will continue as long as enemies 2 their creator just watch the news.

Since: Feb 13

Prince George, Canada

#60 Feb 3, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
Giving up?

If anything you have failed miserably at defending Islam. We have demonstrated to you our line of reasoning, including a selection of hadiths and verses from the Quran that demonstrate that Islam is not a good or moral religion. It teaches unusual things, and preaches many things which righteous people consider evil.

Yet you have admitted defeat and are just going to leave this discussion. Good going, you gave a victory to the intelligent people who reject Islam.

Prince George, Canada

#61 Feb 3, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>that y i do not want 2 discuss anything with them reply 2 them just waste of time no more believe no one here want 2 understand they just keep posting news poor people as i said disasters will continue as long as enemies 2 their creator just watch the news.
I tried to understand Islam.

That's what I left it.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#62 Feb 3, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I left it.
may ALLAH guide u man! please can u say what is ur reason? if u just want.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#63 Feb 3, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>may ALLAH guide u man! please can u say what is ur reason? if u just want.
Do you wipe your ass an odd number of times AFTER DEFECATING as you should, per Allah's will, or are you an apostate who settles on an even number of times, like, say, four?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#64 Feb 3, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I left it.
Islam is for people who want to be told how to shit in "Allah approved" fashion.

See: http://islamqa.info/en/ref/2532

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#65 Feb 3, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
<quoted text>
More than 70 sects in Islam? I am a Muslim, and I cannot even name 70 sects, but if you want to talk about the sects hadith, then that is another discussion. The message of Islam is clear and doesnt require any scholars to interpret it, you asked me to give you a message, and did not ask me about hadiths.
There is no difficulty in "translating Islam", many westerners appreciate Islam, and are Muslims themselves, if there werent any then I would agree with you, but the reality is no, many westerners become Muslims.
Anyways I see also from your follow up posts that you came to me with an agenda, it is you who had something to prove, and you did not seek help as you claimed. I am dissapointed by this.
Perhaps it could be considered that I do have an agenda, and as you would have noted in a subsequent post it is..

"The intent is to induce those with some degree of intelligence or integrity to rationally examine their beliefs.
From experience many, perhaps even most, prefer to live a lie than think the unthinkable."

You are disappointed that someone is trying to get people to examine their beliefs logically? Failure to do so will result in being exploited for others' personal gain, be it ego, power or money.

That you aren't aware of the schism and fractures within islam is disappointing but not surprising, as many who are now critical of it probably know much more than those who grew up in it. Try running a search on "islam cults factions"

Christians, along with those of most other religions will admit that there are inconsistencies in their holy texts which they cannot explain and will enter philosophical discussions. Unfortunately muslims will go to any lengths to deny these exist, then, when faced with facts, attack the messenger.

From a personal viewpoint, what somebody wants to believe is their decision, just don't expect me to pander to them or change because of it.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#66 Feb 3, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
There are two kinds of people, there are those who are activeley seeking the truth, they are not extremists and will accept the truth if it becomes established. They make a mockery out of themselves in this life and are blind to thier actions.

I doubt I will find anybody from the first group in this forum, as they would not be regular posters here nor are they interested in what is offered here.
Pardon my being facetious, but it would appear you have excluded yourself from the first group by the simple fact of being a regular poster.
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#67 Feb 3, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Giving up?
If anything you have failed miserably at defending Islam. We have demonstrated to you our line of reasoning, including a selection of hadiths and verses from the Quran that demonstrate that Islam is not a good or moral religion. It teaches unusual things, and preaches many things which righteous people consider evil.
Yet you have admitted defeat and are just going to leave this discussion. Good going, you gave a victory to the intelligent people who reject Islam.
He's running off with his tail between his legs. Once again proving he's a coward. He knows he cant dispute the ignorance he defends.

Prince George, Canada

#71 Feb 5, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>may ALLAH guide u man! please can u say what is ur reason? if u just want.
Its a very long story. You can read my thread "I renounce Islam" for all of it. I left Islam because after a while I realized it simply wasn't true. There were too many horrible hadiths and Qur'anic verses, and plus since I am a scientist by profession, it became clear that religion just did not stand up to scientific scrutiny.

As I said read my thread to see why I left Islam in thorough detail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What will the day of Reckoning be like ??????? (Nov '08) 3 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 4
J5: Blame it on the Boogie 10 min Darth Yoda 1
PE: Obama _ BEST President ever ! 13 min aSunni_aFriend_YO... 13
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 14 min Love Hurghada 377,937
Perth mosques, Islamic school vandalised 21 min Iftihar 15
PE: The FINAL count-down has started. 22 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 1
MALALA Wins NOBEL PEACE PRIZE 31 min aSunni_aFriend_YO... 40
Turkey, frustrated with West, clings to fading ... 53 min aSunni_aFriend_YO... 52
Five beliefs of islam that muslims are too cowa... (Feb '14) 1 hr Mujahid means COWARD 463
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr walkDAplank 203,409
The Messenger of Allah did order women to breas... 2 hr Chiclets 16

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE