ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#29 Feb 3, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
<quoted text>
To give you an example, he posted:
<quoted text>
I did not find this hadith any where in Sahih Bukhari, the wording is a forgery, and the sourcing is unknown.
What is mentioned in Sahih Bukhari is the following:
"O Um Salama! Don't trouble me by harming 'Aisha, for by Allah, the Divine Inspiration never came to me while I was under the blanket of any woman amongst you except her."
In regards to cross-dressing, the following hadith will make clear the position of Islam on it:
"The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, cursed any man who wears women's clothes and any woman who wears men's clothes."
look they r not here 2 understand they r here 2 force their false claims about ISLAM they will not understand their intention how 2 make Islam evil? no wonder the disasters everyday on them cause they make war against their GOD believe the disaster will continue upon them until the day of judgment it is promise from ALLAH swa [ If only a Koran whereby the mountains were set in motion, or the earth cleaved asunder, or the dead spoken to. No, but to Allah is the affair altogether. Do those who believe know that had Allah willed He could have guided all people? As for those who disbelieve, because of what they do, disaster will not cease to afflict them, or it alights near their home until the promise of Allah comes. Allah will not break His promise.]so disaster+hell afterlife i feel sorry 4 them may ALLAH guide them all 2 his path ameen btw watch here explain 4 that hadith
Abu Hamed

Anonymous Proxy

#30 Feb 3, 2013
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
A message so clear, explicit and unambiguous that it cannot be misrepresented...
Why then are there more than 70 sects within islam, each claiming to be the correct one? Why are these divisions within islam killing each other as apostates?
A message which does not require a group of self appointed holy men to interpret it...
Your immans and islamic scholars cannot even agree on just whaich and what writings are acceptable (hadiths) and what they mean.
A message which can be easily translated into any language without losing meaning..
Isn't one of the excuses for westerners not "appreciating" the beauty of islam that difficulty in translating it?
More than 70 sects in Islam? I am a Muslim, and I cannot even name 70 sects, but if you want to talk about the sects hadith, then that is another discussion. The message of Islam is clear and doesnt require any scholars to interpret it, you asked me to give you a message, and did not ask me about hadiths.

There is no difficulty in "translating Islam", many westerners appreciate Islam, and are Muslims themselves, if there werent any then I would agree with you, but the reality is no, many westerners become Muslims.

Anyways I see also from your follow up posts that you came to me with an agenda, it is you who had something to prove, and you did not seek help as you claimed. I am dissapointed by this.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#31 Feb 3, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>look they r not here 2 understand they r here 2 force their false claims about ISLAM
Liar!!!

I've studied Islam long enough now. I make NO false claims. If I did you would have been able to argue against what I've posted by now. I was here to understand, and I do now! I know Islam now because of Muslims like YOU.
Abu Hamed

Anonymous Proxy

#32 Feb 3, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>look they r not here 2 understand they r here 2 force their false claims about ISLAM they will not understand their intention how 2 make Islam evil? no wonder the disasters everyday on them cause they make war against their GOD believe the disaster will continue upon them until the day of judgment it is promise from ALLAH swa [ If only a Koran whereby the mountains were set in motion, or the earth cleaved asunder, or the dead spoken to. No, but to Allah is the affair altogether. Do those who believe know that had Allah willed He could have guided all people? As for those who disbelieve, because of what they do, disaster will not cease to afflict them, or it alights near their home until the promise of Allah comes. Allah will not break His promise.]so disaster+hell afterlife i feel sorry 4 them may ALLAH guide them all 2 his path ameen btw watch here explain 4 that hadith http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nDJzofEZ3CYXX
You are right, they are not interested in Islam, nor in following the orders of Allah or abstaining from that which He does not allow. They are the children of this world, and not of the hereafter.

I am not interested in refuting their lies or fabrications, what they have is circulated, and they are willing to accept those lies no matter what, because they do not want to believe. They hold on to thier rubbish yet they will regret this, some of them say I will never regret it, arrogance, but if they do not regret thier actions in this world, then on the Day of Resurrection.

Quran 36:10 { The same is it to them whether thou admonish them or thou do not admonish them: they will not believe.}
Abu Hamed

Anonymous Proxy

#33 Feb 3, 2013
Let us be honest, this is a really badly moderated forum. Nobody with some decency will accept thier behaviour, yet they have found a small place where they can do this.

What they posted about the Messenger of Allah peace and blessings be upon him, that is not acceptable nor tolerated, but they will only harm themselves by posting that.

Thier downfall will be by thier own hands, each has himself to blame.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#34 Feb 3, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, they are not interested in Islam, nor in following the orders of Allah or abstaining from that which He does not allow. They are the children of this world, and not of the hereafter.
I am not interested in refuting their lies or fabrications, what they have is circulated, and they are willing to accept those lies no matter what, because they do not want to believe. They hold on to thier rubbish yet they will regret this, some of them say I will never regret it, arrogance, but if they do not regret thier actions in this world, then on the Day of Resurrection.
Quran 36:10 { The same is it to them whether thou admonish them or thou do not admonish them: they will not believe.}
Why would I be interested in a religion that makes these kind of errors?

The Sun sets in a Murky Spring.

YusufAli 18.86: Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water...

A word for word translation.
18.86: Until, when he reached (the) setting place (of) the sun, he found it setting in a spring (of) dark mud,...
http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp...

30 translations.
http://islamawakened.org/Quran/18/86/default....

Some translations translate the word 'wawajada'(and he found) as 'it appeared to him' but 'wajada' clearly means 'found'.
http://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp...

#

Stars are missiles.

YUSUFALI: And we have,(from of old), adorned the lowest heaven with Lamps, and We have made such (Lamps)(as) missiles to drive away the Evil Ones, and have prepared for them the Penalty of the Blazing Fire.

#
Six month pregnancy.

PICKTHAL:...His mother beareth him in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years...
PICKTHAL:...and the bearing of him and the weaning of him is thirty months,

#
It's prohibited to be good to your parents?

YUSUFALI: Say: "Come, I will rehearse what Allah hath (really) prohibited you from": Join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not your children on a plea of want;-...
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#35 Feb 3, 2013
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
The intent is to induce those with some degree of intelligence or integrity to rationally examine their beliefs.
From experience many, perhaps even most, prefer to live a lie than think the unthinkable.
You are very wise! They then become delusional. Denial used properly is useful.The mind is a beautiful thing. It protects itself. Many refuse to face reality and instead join the madness...SMH
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#36 Feb 3, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
<quoted text>
. They are the children of this world, and not of the hereafter.
they are willing to accept those lies no matter what, because they do not want to believe. They hold on to thier rubbish yet they will regret this, some of them say I will never regret it, arrogance, but if they do not regret thier actions in this world, then on the Day of Resurrection.
u r right this worldly life 4 them but not afterlife as ALLAH said [ So leave them in their confusion for a time.Do they think that what We extend to them of wealth and children Is [because] We hasten for them good things? Rather, they do not perceive.Indeed, they who are apprehensive from fear of their Lord And they who believe in the signs of their Lord And they who do not associate anything with their Lord And they who give what they give while their hearts are fearful because they will be returning to their Lord -It is those who hasten to good deeds, and they outstrip [others] therein.And We charge no soul except [with that within] its capacity, and with Us is a record which speaks with truth; and they will not be wronged.But their hearts are covered with confusion over this, and they have [evil] deeds besides disbelief which they are doing,Until when We seize their affluent ones with punishment, at once they are crying [to Allah ] for help.Do not cry out today. Indeed, by Us you will not be helped.My verses had already been recited to you, but you were turning back on your heels In arrogance regarding it, conversing by night, speaking evil.Then have they not reflected over the Qur'an, or has there come to them that which had not come to their forefathers?Or did they not know their Messenger, so they are toward him disacknowledging?Or do they say, "In him is madness?" Rather, he brought them the truth, but most of them, to the truth, are averse.But if the Truth had followed their inclinations, the heavens and the earth and whoever is in them would have been ruined. Rather, We have brought them their message, but they, from their message, are turning away.]
Abu Hamed

Anonymous Proxy

#37 Feb 3, 2013
There are two kinds of people, there are those who are activeley seeking the truth, they are not extremists and will accept the truth if it becomes established. You will not find them to be arrogant or rude. They are also activley seeking answers as to why they are here, and what will happen to them once they die, and what must they do.

There are others who if you establish the truth or not, they will not accept it, they come not for the truth. This latter type, there is nothing anybody can do for them. They are not interested in following the commands of Allah Most Merciful, nor are they interested in leaving what is forbidden to them, they are distracted in this world, and they only increase in disbelief. They make a mockery out of themselves in this life and are blind to thier actions.

So I am not interested in discussing issues or clearing up thier misunderstandings if they are from the latter group I mentioned.

I doubt I will find anybody from the first group in this forum, as they would not be regular posters here nor are they interested in what is offered here.
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#38 Feb 3, 2013
Sure thing abu...rolls eyes

The legacy of islam has always been based on misogyny,sexism,incest and genocide.

Pathology.

There will always be PPL like abu hamed who will defend his perversions and there will always be PPL like me and the many othershere,who speak out against abuse.
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#39 Feb 3, 2013
Abu Hamed

Torrance, CA

#40 Feb 3, 2013
Tinkerbell wrote:
Sure thing abu...rolls eyes
The legacy of islam has always been based on misogyny,sexism,incest and genocide.
Pathology.
There will always be PPL like abu hamed who will defend his perversions and there will always be PPL like me and the many othershere,who speak out against abuse.
Even though I am tempted to make a response against your claims, I have to hold back, because you belong to the group of people who are not activeley seeking the truth, so there is nothing I can do to help you, the result will be a lot of time wasted, to no avail. Look around you, are you satisfied with the lie?

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#41 Feb 3, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though I am tempted to make a response against your claims, I have to hold back, because you belong to the group of people who are not activeley seeking the truth, so there is nothing I can do to help you, the result will be a lot of time wasted, to no avail. Look around you, are you satisfied with the lie?
So far all you have done is to make an unsupported assumption that your particular beliefs are the truth. As your religion comes down to the word of just one man there's no reason to believe it.
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#42 Feb 3, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww...lok at you trying to make it personal. Kinda cute.

Ah c'mon..be a sport and click on George's link.

If you want to whine about something...whine about the link provided to you.
Taliban Killer

Findlay, OH

#43 Feb 3, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what I'd say to if I knew I was wrong. Just look at the deeds of your prophet.
Abu Hamed

Torrance, CA

#44 Feb 3, 2013
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
So far all you have done is to make an unsupported assumption that your particular beliefs are the truth. As your religion comes down to the word of just one man there's no reason to believe it.
No, Islam does not come down to the word of one man. That is a presumption you hold because you did not approach this matter with a fiar mind, unaffected by stubborness. But you are not willing to accept that you maybe wrong, you do not accept to learn something which contradicts what is in your heart.
Taliban Killer

Findlay, OH

#45 Feb 3, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Islam does not come down to the word of one man. That is a presumption you hold because you did not approach this matter with a fiar mind, unaffected by stubborness. But you are not willing to accept that you maybe wrong, you do not accept to learn something which contradicts what is in your heart.
Islam does come down to the word of one man. His name was mohammad along with his alter ego Allah. Everything you just said is a contradiction. The Quran doesn't even hold up to the claims muslims make for it. Take what you just said and apply it to itself.
Abu Hamed

Anonymous Proxy

#46 Feb 3, 2013
Taliban Killer, are you from those who are seeking the truth? Or are you one of the distracted stubborn ones?

Who knows maybe the angel of death will come to you in the next few hours, maybe in a week, maybe in a year.

By then it will be too late for you to say, "please give me a second chance", but you will be from those who will be inhabitants of Hell forever, a punishment befitting, a punishment which does not become easy to tolerate.

So this thread is intended for those who seek the truth.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#47 Feb 3, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
Taliban Killer, are you from those who are seeking the truth? Or are you one of the distracted stubborn ones?
Who knows maybe the angel of death will come to you in the next few hours, maybe in a week, maybe in a year.
By then it will be too late for you to say, "please give me a second chance", but you will be from those who will be inhabitants of Hell forever, a punishment befitting, a punishment which does not become easy to tolerate.
So this thread is intended for those who seek the truth.
Here, have some Muslim truth:

Islam, the religion that decrees that true believers in Allah must use their left hands to wipe their asses an odd number of times after defecating, because that's what Allah's Messenger Mohammad did, and he was, is, and remains forevermore the perfect model of ass-wiping conduct. See: http://islamqa.info/en/ref/2532

Is it any wonder that Muslims are the angriest people on earth, when they not only have the incorrect anal hygienic practices of infidels on their minds, but also the very existence of the abominable Zionist Entity?

Yes, I despise the religion of the Arabian warlord, that anti-christ who was himself a consummate control freak. His hapless slaves, like you, have been trying to emulate his "perfect example" ever since.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#48 Feb 3, 2013
Here's some more Muslim "truth" to consider:

Islamic ‘Adult Breastfeeding’ Fatwas Return
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/raymond-ibrahim/...

Back in May 2007, Dr. Izzat Atiya, head of Al Azhar University’s Department of Hadith, issued a fatwa, or Islamic legal decree, saying that female workers should “breastfeed” their male co-workers in order to work in each other’s company. According to the BBC:

He said that if a woman fed a male colleague “directly from her breast” at least five times they would establish a family bond and thus be allowed to be alone together at work.“Breast feeding an adult puts an end to the problem of the private meeting, and does not ban marriage,” he ruled.“A woman at work can take off the veil or reveal her hair in front of someone whom she breastfed.”

Atiya based his fatwa on a hadith—a documented saying or doing of Islam’s prophet Muhammad and subsequently one of Sharia law’s sources of jurisprudence. Many Egyptians naturally protested this decree—hadith or no hadith—though no one could really demonstrate how it was un-Islamic; for the fatwa conformed to the strictures of Islamic jurisprudence. Still, due to the protests—not many Egyptian women were eager to “breastfeed” their male coworkers—the fatwa receded, and that was that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zush What Crime Is Using The Internet To Solici... (Aug '13) 12 min Spaetzli 14
Greetings !!! 14 min Yupp111 57
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 14 min Faith 393,538
Miracle 14 min PeteWaldo 9
A Secret Just Revealed About TOM... 17 min Real Native Texan 1
TT: SURGE in Western Youth Joining ISIS Ranks ! 19 min Just a guy 72
Scared Dr. Zakir Naik running from debate for s... (Feb '10) 21 min Undertaker A9 57
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 24 min Zaheen 68
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 33 min Shamma 207,609
Why do we Indians hates Muslims ? (Aug '13) 34 min Yupp111 134
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 2 hr STEFANO COLONNA 498
More from around the web