of 4
Next Last
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2 Feb 2, 2013
I have turned to the hadiths......

Screwing Children:

"From the hadith of Bukhari, volume 5,#234
"Narrated Aisha: The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

Banging his daughter-in-law....

"Imam Tabari wrote (History of Tabari, vol 8):
"One day Muhammad went out looking for Zaid (Mohammed's adopted son). Now there was a covering of hair cloth over the doorway, but the wind had lifted the covering so that the doorway was uncovered. Zaynab was in her chamber, undressed, and admiration for her entered the heart of the Prophet".
The admiration was noticed by Zainab. She mentioned it to her husband Zaid later. He rushed to his father's house and offered Zainab to him. Mohammed worried about possible bad press and refused to accept it. But Allah will not take no for an answer and sent an instant revelation insisting on their union.
Q 33:37 We gave her (Zaid's wife) unto thee in marriage, so that (henceforth) there may be no sin for believers in respect of wives of their adopted sons".(summary of aya)"

Kissing boys....

"ukhari, 1183. It is related that Abu Hurayra said,“I never sae al-Hasan without my eyes overflowing with tears. That is because the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, went out one day and I found him in the mosque. He took my hand and I went along with him. He did not speak to me until we reached the market of Banu Qaynuqa’. He walked around it and looked. Then he left and I left with him until we reached the mosque. He sat down and wrapped himself in his garment. Then he said,‘Where is the little one? Call the little one to me.’ Hasan came running and jumped into his lap. Then he put his hand in his beard. Then the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, opened his mouth and put his tongue in his mouth. Then he said, O Allah, I love him, so love him and the one who loves him!’”[Al-Adab al-Mufrad Al-Bukhari by Imam BukhariTranslated by: Ustadha Aisha Bewley] From – http://www.sunnipath.com/Library/Hadith/H0003...
Also:
Musnad Ahmed Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title:“The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title:“Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips
of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)"

Sex with corpse...

Narrated by Ibn Abbas:
‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I SLEPT with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali.

Cross-dressing...

Hadith Sahih Bukhari (2/911 records )Muhammad saying,“Revelations [i.e., the Koran] never come to me when I’m dressed in women’s clothing—except when I’m dressed in Aisha’s,”

Quite a pervert.
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
Faith
Go look at my post again, and then if you want to take my offer, you are welcome to post. Otherwise you are not welcome to post that.
Nobody asked you to post that, is that all you can do?
Pssst...you are on a public message board. Get over it.

Nobody is buying your koolaid.

Matter a fact... you are a sucker who has bought the islam B.S.

Stick around. We can help. Bhahaha

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
Why do you have such heart of stone, which cannot hear or see?
Do you not realize that you are suffering?
Your hearts are sick, and you need a cure.
come post here tell me what you are suffering from, I will try to treat you but I dont promise you any cure, the medicine doesnt work on those who refuse to take it.
Can you help?
I am looking for a "God" who meets the claims made, namely omniscient and omnipotent.

One who can send mankind a message which matches these qualities. A message so clear, explicit and unambiguous that it cannot be misrepresented. A message which does not require a group of self appointed holy men to interpret it. A message which can be easily translated into any language without losing meaning.

Any God worthy of the name would do this as a matter of course.

Do you know of such an entity?
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
Tinkerbell
Why do you feel you must constantly insult Islam? For what reasons do you hate it so much?
Insult? Hate?

You have it all wrong dear. Backwards to be exact.

Please do tell...

Why do you feel the truth is an insult?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
Tinkerbell
Why do you feel you must constantly insult Islam? For what reasons do you hate it so much?
What do you care? You aren't a muslim, you are a sock.
Ex Muslim

Quesnel, Canada

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Abu Hamed,

Faith delivered a whole list of hadith revealing just how backwards and immoral the actions of Muhammad were. Yet your response was just to ignore them and say that they should not be posted.

Should you not try to refute them if you really speak the truth that Islam really is the work of God?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
<quoted text>
No, his post was weak and unoriginal, if you are interested in that, you can do a google search
P**sy.
Ex Muslim

Quesnel, Canada

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>P**sy.
My thoughts exactly. He won't do it because he can't.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#16 Feb 2, 2013
From the Hadith of Bukhari:

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229:

Narrated 'Aisha:

I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 230:

Narrated 'Aisha:

as above (229).

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 231:

Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar:

I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible. "

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 232:

Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun:

I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking about the clothes soiled with semen. He said that 'Aisha had said, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayers while water spots were still visible on them.

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 233:

Narrated 'Aisha:

I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.

Muhammad used to stare at a carved figurine of a woman of ample bosom while he whacked off like a chimp in a zoo cage. Afterward, his child bride would wash the taint out of his panties.
Ex Muslim

Quesnel, Canada

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Good job, you at least tried to refute one. However, there are several more to do.

But first let's examine your claim.

Sahih Bukhari 2393
Narrated by Abdullah ibn Abdel Wahab, narrated by Hamad, narrated by Hisham, narrated by his father who related that the people would present their gifts (to the prophet) when he was at Aisha’s house. The companions of Um Salamah said,“O Um Salamah! By Allah the people wait to give their gifts till it is Aisha’s day and we desire the good things just as Aisha does. So ask the prophet to command the people to give him his gifts in whatever house of his wives he may be in.” Um Salamah mentioned this to the prophet but would not respond to her. She repeated it a second time but he still would not respond to her, but on the third time he said,“O Um Salama! Do not hurt me with Aisha; for by Allah, the inspiration did not descent on me while I was in the coverings (lihaf) of any of you (women) except Aisha.”

The word lihaf and thowb mean cloth, garment, or blanket. Also Muhammad did indeed curse cross dressers. In this case it does seem to be that you are right and that the claim that Muhammad was a cross dresser is not true.

However, can you say the same about the other hadiths?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#18 Feb 2, 2013
My citations of the Hadiths are 100% accurate. Of course the muslims will lie and deny the truth.
Lying is one of the cornerstones of islam.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#19 Feb 2, 2013
He?

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#20 Feb 2, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Old Pom,I will try to help you.
Islam is to testify there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and to perform the prayer, give zakat, fast in Ramadan, and perform the pilgrimage to the House if you can find a way.
True faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, His inspired Books, His messengers, the Last day, and in destiny, its good evil.
This message meets all conditions mentioned in your post.
No, it didn't address any of his post at all. You really just should have told him the truth, you don't know of any God like he described.
Ex Muslim

Quesnel, Canada

#22 Feb 2, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
<quoted text>
To give you an example, he posted:
<quoted text>
I did not find this hadith any where in Sahih Bukhari, the wording is a forgery, and the sourcing is unknown.
What is mentioned in Sahih Bukhari is the following:
"O Um Salama! Don't trouble me by harming 'Aisha, for by Allah, the Divine Inspiration never came to me while I was under the blanket of any woman amongst you except her."
In regards to cross-dressing, the following hadith will make clear the position of Islam on it:
"The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, cursed any man who wears women's clothes and any woman who wears men's clothes."
Is that the only hadith you can refute? We're waiting to see what flimsy reponses you come up with for the other ones.
Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#23 Feb 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>P**sy.
No, he lacks the warmth and depth to be that.

Location hidden

#24 Feb 2, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
<quoted text>
The message I posted, which is the message of Islam meets all his criteria. Which one did I not address?
Not one of his criteria.

“Tell it as it is.”

Australia

#25 Feb 2, 2013
Abu Hamed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Old Pom,I will try to help you.
Islam is to testify there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and to perform the prayer, give zakat, fast in Ramadan, and perform the pilgrimage to the House if you can find a way.
True faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, His inspired Books, His messengers, the Last day, and in destiny, its good evil.
This message meets all conditions mentioned in your post.
A message so clear, explicit and unambiguous that it cannot be misrepresented...
Why then are there more than 70 sects within islam, each claiming to be the correct one? Why are these divisions within islam killing each other as apostates?

A message which does not require a group of self appointed holy men to interpret it...
Your immans and islamic scholars cannot even agree on just whaich and what writings are acceptable (hadiths) and what they mean.

A message which can be easily translated into any language without losing meaning..
Isn't one of the excuses for westerners not "appreciating" the beauty of islam that difficulty in translating it?

Location hidden

#26 Feb 3, 2013
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
A message so clear, explicit and unambiguous that it cannot be misrepresented...
Why then are there more than 70 sects within islam, each claiming to be the correct one? Why are these divisions within islam killing each other as apostates?
A message which does not require a group of self appointed holy men to interpret it...
Your immans and islamic scholars cannot even agree on just whaich and what writings are acceptable (hadiths) and what they mean.
A message which can be easily translated into any language without losing meaning..
Isn't one of the excuses for westerners not "appreciating" the beauty of islam that difficulty in translating it?
Sad thing, he's just not equipped.

He didn't even try to address your post's criteria at all.

“Tell it as it is.”

Australia

#27 Feb 3, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad thing, he's just not equipped.
He didn't even try to address your post's criteria at all.
The intent is to induce those with some degree of intelligence or integrity to rationally examine their beliefs.
From experience many, perhaps even most, prefer to live a lie than think the unthinkable.
george whyte

Scunthorpe, UK

#28 Feb 3, 2013
Reexamining Muhammad’s Cross-Dressing

http://www.answering-islam.org/authors/shamou...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr chazmo 517,719
Jesus was a Palestinian Muslim. 13 hr True Christian Wi... 17
Evil mohammed 17 hr Bugman 32
A fuming President Trump 18 hr Khan 8
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 18 hr Khan 348
News Michigan lawmaker proposes bill banning Sharia Law Sun LickitySplit 13
JEWS were D Palestinians NOT Landgrabber Arabs! (Sep '15) Sun MUSLIMs R PAGANS 24
More from around the web