Send all muslims back home
LBer

Long Beach, CA

#811 Aug 22, 2011
At least stop the further immigration of Muslims. I think it fair to say Muslims have contributed nothing significant and caused plenty of problems, in the countries they have immigrated to.
tester

UK

#812 Aug 24, 2011
LBer wrote:
At least stop the further immigration of Muslims. I think it fair to say Muslims have contributed nothing significant and caused plenty of problems, in the countries they have immigrated to.
Says the american who's country has bombed 52 countries since the second world war, who's last 6 presidents have been involved in wars that have killed millions around the world, who's foreign policy is dictated by oil and exploitation of other weaker countries and who's country is the largest state sponsor of terrorism. hmmmmm let's figure that out. O and you had no equal rights for black people until the 60's - one of the last western nations to abolish segregation.

Your generalisations are the kind of stupidity that was raised against Jews prior to the second world war by the Nazi's. Go read some of the German quotes from the day and understand that vilifying a people based on race, colour or creed it plain daft, dangerous and naive.

By the way, have you looked at the Christian fundamentalists you have in your own backyard? the same loons that have views that would make some of these so called Muslims blush.

Get real and get out a bit more.
tester

UK

#813 Aug 24, 2011
stephanie wrote:
Send the towels back home!
Sure Stephanie. What a great idea. Perhaps the Aborigines might want the homeland back that you stole from them? What about sending you back home with your racist bigoted crass views?
Alen

UK

#814 Aug 27, 2011
sulay wrote:
do you agree or disagree
Well, first you have to ask yourself, why did you bring them here as slaves, remmeber? Why did you brainwash them and bring them in as slaves? And now you wanna get rid of them, now that they have built the economy and country in total? make up your mind.
happy merryweather

UK

#815 Aug 27, 2011
Alen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first you have to ask yourself, why did you bring them here as slaves, remmeber? Why did you brainwash them and bring them in as slaves? And now you wanna get rid of them, now that they have built the economy and country in total? make up your mind.
muslim as victim ' backed up ' by lies alert.
no wonder islam is in such a mess. the pity is running out and even the lefties are dropping off like flies.
siria

Mississauga, Canada

#816 Sep 26, 2011
muslims can only live in a country with other muslims.
What are they doing in the Western world created by and for Christians based on Christian values.
muslims must adapt and live like us or just go back to a muslim country.
But they want to come here because their muslim countries are dumps and they come and try to recreate the dumps they came from.
any muslim who wants to live by their own sharia law and wear their primitive clothing and practice their primitive evil religion JUST GO BACK TO YOU MUSLIM DUMP OF A COUNTRY.

You are a burden to us, we don't get along, you hate us, you don't want to become like us, we give you freedom to go back.

You came here you change, please do not try to change us, we will never change.
tester

UK

#817 Sep 27, 2011
siria wrote:
What are they doing in the Western world created by and for Christians based on Christian values.
But they want to come here because their muslim countries are dumps and they come and try to recreate the dumps they came from.
any muslim who wants to live by their own sharia law and wear their primitive clothing and practice their primitive evil religion JUST GO BACK TO YOU MUSLIM DUMP OF A COUNTRY.
You are a burden to us, we don't get along, you hate us, you don't want to become like us, we give you freedom to go back.
My my, what a bigoted, racist and stupid comment. Shall we disect your lunacy?

"muslims can only live in muslim countries"

O really? Given that the there are millions of muslims living all around the world in non-muslim countries is a testment to your uneducated ignorance.

"What are they doing in the Western world created by and for Christians based on Christian values."

If that were true then does it apply to Jews, Buddists, Sihks and every other nationality? From where I am standing most Western countries are pretty secular affairs now rather than religious. Multiple surveys have found people increasingly supporting secular views and rejecting Christianity or any other religion.

"any muslim who wants to live by their own sharia law and wear their primitive clothing and practice their primitive evil religion JUST GO BACK TO YOU MUSLIM DUMP OF A COUNTRY."

When i last looked most Muslims in non muslim countries don't adopt "primitive" clothing. They've adopted the clothing that's indigiounous to the country. the reason for your so called "primitive" clothing is that the climatic environment in muslim countries lends itself to loose and light clothing.

"You are a burden to us, we don't get along, you hate us, you don't want to become like us, we give you freedom to go back."

Burden? really? As for the we don't get along, that's another nonsense. The second world war was fought by many countries to defeat a racist idiology called Nazism. What you've just advocated in this post is exactly what our forefathers fought against - biggoted views and persecution of a people based on race, religion or creed.

Judging by your grasp of the English language I suspect you are someone who barely completed high school and constantly blames others for your failures to achieve in life. You are clearly uneducated and a danger to those around you. Please do not breed, the world needs less people like you.
tester

UK

#818 Sep 27, 2011
siria wrote:
Actually you should look closer to home for more things to worry about. Do the French Canadians feels part of your Toronto (Americanised canada)? Do they want independance?

How about your close relationship with the USa that now treats canada just as any other country after all those years of servitude?

I'd worry more about being an American puppet dude rather than some unlikely event involving a muslim.
Ali

Rakvere, Estonia

#819 Sep 28, 2011
Trouble with Muslims is that they hate the problems of their homeland so they move to prosperous countries. Sadly they dont leave their problems behind them; they bring the problems with them and become a problem in their host countries.

The reason is that Islam is their family culture, their political culture, their religion, their legal system, their social support system. They cannot separate the good from the bad.

Islam is totally in opposition to the ways of the West; Muslims are the problem until they give up Islam which they will never do.

They are deceitful people; Islam allows this. Yet they will openly lie about everything! Watch MUQ's postings.

I think the host countries should make rules like "no head coverings" and compel the Muslims to comply. They should announce that any Muslim who commits above a certain level of crime will be deported back to their country of origin together with their whole family, even if they are like third generation there.

Israel sends any Palestinian of the West Bank together his family to Gaza if he bombs anywhere. Then they flatten his family home and forbid any Arab to build on it. The state actually claims it. Now you see, West Bank Arabs have forced their kids to stop their nonsense, Hallelujah! Main trouble comes from Gaza.

Muslims, convert or go home!
Alen

UK

#820 Sep 28, 2011
sulay wrote:
do you agree or disagree
You wanna send all muslims back home????

Then what made you bring Africans in chains to this country without passports and work-visas????
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#821 Sep 28, 2011
Alen wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what made you bring Africans in chains to this country without passports and work-visas????
Muslims are anti social, anti Western and lazy. The Africans were brought to America to pursue employment opportunities.
Pazuzu

Raeford, NC

#822 Apr 27, 2013
They need to be sent back to islamic lands. Ere' long, they'll have you convinced that you are on THEIR land. Here in the US, there is already a bureau of indigenous muslims??!!? Didn't know there were any? Just ask one.
ron

Mississauga, Canada

#823 Apr 27, 2013
Yes i do agree that Muslims should be send back home governments who are cowards won't do that not to mention how soft they're on islam only Israel is tough on them god bless Israel and course the ones who don't.
Rex

Mississauga, Canada

#824 Apr 28, 2013
No body needs them

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#825 Apr 28, 2013
Alen wrote:
<quoted text>
They were sold to the white man by Muslim evil jinn devils.

Muslim worship Satan and Satan jinn devils.
here is the proof for Muslim to see for them self.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#826 Apr 28, 2013
There is nothing called " back muslims to their home"

Your west will be entirely under our rule,a great islamic future is coming
Amp man

Prairie Du Chien, WI

#827 Apr 28, 2013
Lithium222 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about caucasian muslims. Or hispanic muslims?
You haven't thought this through very well.
To be honest, Muslims can and will live in the west. The only issues are created by ignorant morons, such as a lot of the people who post here!
Oh a muzzie lover,You better educate yourself about the evil murder
cult of islam and the barbaric pigs who spread the disease
of islam.Start with all the terrorist attacks by these savage
Islamic beasts and read the evil quran.Iam PROUD to HATE islam!
Amp man

Prairie Du Chien, WI

#828 Apr 28, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
There is nothing called " back muslims to their home"
Your west will be entirely under our rule,a great islamic future is coming
I TAUNT you filthy muzzie beasts,Bring on your jihad!
You rule NOTHING!You evil muzzie scum are hated world wide.
Muhammad was a caravan thieving child raping pig!!
I HATE islam!!!

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#829 Apr 30, 2013
Amp man wrote:
<quoted text>
I TAUNT you filthy muzzie beasts,Bring on your jihad!
You rule NOTHING!You evil muzzie scum are hated world wide.
Muhammad was a caravan thieving child raping pig!!
I HATE islam!!!
Islam will rule you coward

The wake up is coming
Toad

Las Vegas, NV

#830 Nov 4, 2013
Listen up. This is America. All peoples of the world are welcome here as long as they respect and abide by our values and our laws. When we respect religion there is a catch. YOU CANNOT KILL PEOPLE. You cannot stone your own daughter to death. You cannot impose your religion over others. The muslim people that do want to immigrate here must adopt our values or they should leave for their own safety. The good muslims cannot control the radicals and cower from their intimidations so they are victims of their own religion. The muslim religion is simply not allowable here. Cults have done similar things and we prosecute them and stop their illegal actions. For now, send them out. Banished if you will. I care not where they go. Just go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 4 min ImFree2Choose 677
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Love Hurghada 489,541
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 15 min rabbee yehoshooah... 252,836
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 1 hr artrur 2,080
Lack of Scientific Insight in Quran 2 hr Muslim 2
ISIS Is Cratering All Over Iraq And Syria. 4 hr The Prophet MO Sm... 3
100000 errors in quran (May '15) 5 hr LUKE 484
UK doors will close to Islam 8 hr ImFree2Choose 64
More from around the web