Adam was not a Muslim

Posted in the Islam Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of124
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Quadratus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 29, 2011
 

Judged:

5

5

3

One of my objections to Muhammed being a true prophet of God, is that he changed God's religion which had existed since man's earliest memories, Abel was accepted by God, at least partly on the basis of a blood sacrifice. Cain was rejected because his was not a blood sacrifice. God gave Cain a second chance, bringing the offering to his doof. He called it a sin offering, showing that in some way the blood sacrifice atoned for sin. The prophet Job offered blood sacrifices for the sins of his family. Abraham offered blood sacrifices. Noah offered blood sacrifices. Moses codified the whole sacrifice system, writing as much about it as he did the moral commandments. David offered blood sacrifices for the forgiveness of sins. Isaiah was forgiven by God on the basis of a blood sacrifice. He later wrote in chapter 53, that someday a Savior would come and be the sacrifice for sin for the whole world. Jesus Christ was that promised sacrifice for sin. This is as much a part of God's religion as good.works, and Muhammed ignored it altogether. Why? God doesn't change! The only religion today that acknowledges this part of God's religion is the religion of Jesus Christ.
Cohen

Saint John, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 31, 2011
 

Judged:

6

4

3

...likewise Abraham was not a Muslim as Muslims claim. Neither do Moses,Jesus,John the Baptist.All of these above were Jews.Don`t steal our propehts.
Alen

Warminster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 1, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Cohen wrote:
...likewise Abraham was not a Muslim as Muslims claim. Neither do Moses,Jesus,John the Baptist.All of these above were Jews.Don`t steal our propehts.
Lies.
Alen

Warminster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 1, 2011
 

Judged:

6

4

4

Prophet Ibraheem was a monotheist (muslim) because even today we have people who are monotheists (muslims) and no jews nor christians who are called Ibraheem or Abraham, right?

Name one christian or a jew today called Abraham.
I can name several monotheists called Abraham.
travel marriage

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Idiots! Abraham never mention syahadats (There is no god but God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God.).

Muslim must mention Syahadats! Is Muhammad ever mention syahadats? If Muhammad never mention it, he is kufar!!!
Alen

Warminster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 1, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

3

travel marriage wrote:
Idiots! Abraham never mention syahadats (There is no god but God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God.).
Muslim must mention Syahadats! Is Muhammad ever mention syahadats? If Muhammad never mention it, he is kufar!!!
The testimony you mentioned above is a corrupted one, from sunnis, you need to study more and harder, amigo.
Prophet Abraham was not a jews and because he lived before prophet prophet Moses, he could not have followed The Torah.
Same case as in prophet Jesus.

Okay? Go learn now.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 1, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Prove there was an Adam. I'm betting aliens exist and Adam never did. Religions are all based on myths.
travel marriage

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 1, 2011
 
Alen wrote:
<quoted text>
The testimony you mentioned above is a corrupted one, from sunnis, you need to study more and harder, amigo.
Prophet Abraham was not a jews and because he lived before prophet prophet Moses, he could not have followed The Torah.
Same case as in prophet Jesus.
Okay? Go learn now.
Did Abraham, Moses, Jesus mention Muhammad is the messenger of Allah?

Syahadat are consist of 2 sentences!
1) No God beside Allah
2) Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Only mention the first words.... is not complete syahadat! Every Muslim know that!
travel marriage

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Thunder-Girl wrote:
Prove there was an Adam. I'm betting aliens exist and Adam never did. Religions are all based on myths.
Alen have Adam apple on his neck!

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 1, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Alen wrote:
Prophet Ibraheem was a monotheist (muslim) because even today we have people who are monotheists (muslims) and no jews nor christians who are called Ibraheem or Abraham, right?
Name one christian or a jew today called Abraham.
I can name several monotheists called Abraham.
What?!?

Are you kidding?

Millions of Jews all over the world carry the name of Abraham(Avraham Avinu) and his offspring.

Abraham in his original name was called Avram, and later on ihs name was change into Abraham(Avraham), the letter Hei was added to his name for in Hebrew this letter stands for the name of God. Sarai became Sarah in the same manner.

Are you so uninformed to what the prophets were like and in what they believed, alen? you're just to easy.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 1, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Alen wrote:
<quoted text>
The testimony you mentioned above is a corrupted one, from sunnis, you need to study more and harder, amigo.
Prophet Abraham was not a jews and because he lived before prophet prophet Moses, he could not have followed The Torah.
Same case as in prophet Jesus.
Okay? Go learn now.
Your Qur'an tells you to follow the message that was delivered to the prohets before, it TELLS you to follow the Torah. The Torah says a simple thing. The prophets cannot change the word of God, they don't bring the world anything new, they cary new forms and miracles, but the message of God is one, and nothing can be added or change it. If you say that the Torah is corrupted, without even noticing, you say something that God himself prohibits. while saying that the old message is not true, and YOURS is, you yourseld admit not to follow the most basic law of God.

Again, you people are way to easy.

“Get a life Creepy Tom. ”

Since: May 10

Obsess over someone else Tom.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 1, 2011
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Alen wrote:
Prophet Ibraheem was a monotheist (muslim) because even today we have people who are monotheists (muslims) and no jews nor christians who are called Ibraheem or Abraham, right?
Name one christian or a jew today called Abraham.
I can name several monotheists called Abraham.
Just because no one names their children Abraham is a pathetic arguement.

How about facts. The fact that Islam didn't exist in Abrahams time, made it impossible for him to be a muslim. The fact The Kabaah, wasn't built until the 4th century, and Abraham had been dead thousands of years before that proves he didn't build it and therefore wasn't a muslim. The fact that Abraham didn't recognize ANY of the pillars of islam, Proves he didn't pratice it therefore he wasn't a muslim. The fact that Islam tells Abraham history completly wrong, Proves muslims didn't even know anything about him proving he wasn't a muslim. The fact that Abraham never called his God Allah, or Ar-Rahman, proves that he didn't have any connection to islam what-so--ever. The fact that, Mecca didn't exist until the 4th century proves that He or Ishmael were never there proving they both have no connection to islam. The Fact that the Isamaelites all died out approximately 8 generations after Ishmael proves there is no connection between Abraham and Muhammad proving they are not muslims. The fact that the Quran can't even get its story straight as to who the first muslim was, 6;14,163 says) Muhammad (7:143) says Moses,(26:51) Says it was some Random Egyptians,,(2:127-133,(3:67) says it was Abraham,(2:37) says it was Adam. the fact that the quran has to many conflicting reports, proves that even allah had it wrong, and Abraham wasn't a muslim. The fact that the Quran puts Abraham, and Nimrod together in the same timeline, when Nimrod had been dead for 8 generations before Abraham's birth, proves He wasn't a muslim.
Quadratus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 1, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

3

If God's religion requires a blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin, like Abel, Noah, Abraham, Moses, all the way through Jesus, claimed, then certainly Islam does not agree with the prophets. I can choose Muhammed, or I can choose ALL the other prophets. I cannot choose both. The true religion is more than just a belief in one God. There is also the important factor of HOW a sinner approaches God.
Cohen

Saint John, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 1, 2011
 

Judged:

5

4

4

CHALLENGE TO ALEN

This Alen thinks he is so brainy,he can be another prophet! The whole world will laugh if one say that Propeht Abraham was a |Muslim. Abraham was the first jew, and the founder of judaism, the physical and spiritual ancestor of the jewish people and one of the patriarchs of judaism and the model for all jews. the torah is thousands of years older than the quran and it is the exact torah today, as then. All the brainwashing in the world want change facts. knowing this how are we to believe that he was a muslim? the quran clearly states mohammad was the first muslim.

Judaism is at least 2,000 years older than islam and your brainwashing has you to say it;s not a faith; how stupid can you get!

A billion muslims around the world, including this Alen tell the torah and bible are corrupted because mohammad didn't know that much about them but not one muslim can show where they have been changed.CAN ALEN SHOW ONE CHANE IN THE TORA OR THE BIBLE when he says again and agin these books were changed. I challenge this Alen (who resides in a Christian country and and enjoy all the benefits and the same time acting as an enemy of Christians and Jews) do you not find that a little strange? out of billions of people. just one in 1400 years should be able to show where the torah and bible have been changed! the oldest torah and bible are the same today as the first one written. brainwashing doesn't change facts. if you can show where they have been changed step forward with your proof. be the first person in history to show where the bible and torah have been changed.
ugh if you say the Jewish prophet Abraham was a Muslim.
Quadratus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 1, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

There is no evidence of change. The oldest manuscript of Isaiah predates Jesus by 200 years, and it is almost identical to the Masoretic translated to the common Bible.

“Get a life Creepy Tom. ”

Since: May 10

Obsess over someone else Tom.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 2, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Quadratus wrote:
There is no evidence of change. The oldest manuscript of Isaiah predates Jesus by 200 years, and it is almost identical to the Masoretic translated to the common Bible.
Muhammad claimed the bible was changed in a conspiratial fashion by the Christians and the Jews, because he was being exposed for having his facts wrong. So rather than admit he was wrong, he did just like every other school yard bully that wasn't getting their way lashed back at his accusers saying "The Jews and the Christians changed the bible to fool me." According to Muhammad he claimed that they conspired and changed the bible to mess him up in the first century CE.

Now lets look at the evidence.

The Dead sea scrolls were printed before the time that Muhammad claimed the bible was 'changed' by the Jews and Christians. When they were found they matched the Old testimate with astonishing fedility. Proving the Bible was not changed, and muhammad was a liar. The Hebrew scrolls that still exist, match the Bible with astonishing fedility as well. They were printed even before the Dead sea scrolls. Providing even more evidence that Muhammad lied.

The Septuigant, was the first translation of the bible into a foreign language. Translated from the origional Hebrew scrolls. It still exists today. The translation process was a long one. The process was undertaken in stages between the 3rd century BCE and the 1st century CE. With such a long translation, and the fact that it matches todays bible exactly also proves, only one thing, Muhammad was a liar.
jenna

Male, Maldives

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 2, 2011
 

Judged:

5

5

3

how could you say that?arent u afraid of god? mohamed was not a liar!you said that Muhammad claimed that they conspired and changed the bible to mess him up.they conspired to mess all of humanity.of wich you are included.and youThe books of the Old Testament were written from approximately 1400 B.C. to 400 B.C. The books of the New Testament were written from approximately A.D. 40 to A.D. 90. So, anywhere between 3400 to 1900 years have passed since a book of the Bible was written. In this time, the original manuscripts have been lost. They very likely no longer exist. Also during this time, the books of the Bible have been copied again and again. Copies of copies of copies have been made. every Jew I ask denies that it has ever been changed..If Allah says it has been changed it must have, but why don't they realise or notice? I'm so confused? the three books, quran, torah and bible were sent down with the same message, but the torah and bible were changed but not the quran.Only the Holy Quran remains to be Allah's true unchanged Word. It is the only book to be trusted.the quran is the miracle of miracles. The Bible has been changed unofficialy. The Torah has been changed Officially.In view of this u cant really trust the bible or the torah can you.islam was is and always will be the religeon of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus,mohamed and all the other prophets!

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 2, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

3

jenna wrote:
how could you say that?arent u afraid of god? mohamed was not a liar!you said that Muhammad claimed that they conspired and changed the bible to mess him up.they conspired to mess all of humanity.of wich you are included.and youThe books of the Old Testament were written from approximately 1400 B.C. to 400 B.C. The books of the New Testament were written from approximately A.D. 40 to A.D. 90. So, anywhere between 3400 to 1900 years have passed since a book of the Bible was written. In this time, the original manuscripts have been lost. They very likely no longer exist. Also during this time, the books of the Bible have been copied again and again. Copies of copies of copies have been made. every Jew I ask denies that it has ever been changed..If Allah says it has been changed it must have, but why don't they realise or notice? I'm so confused? the three books, quran, torah and bible were sent down with the same message, but the torah and bible were changed but not the quran.Only the Holy Quran remains to be Allah's true unchanged Word. It is the only book to be trusted.the quran is the miracle of miracles. The Bible has been changed unofficialy. The Torah has been changed Officially.In view of this u cant really trust the bible or the torah can you.islam was is and always will be the religeon of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus,mohamed and all the other prophets!
"If Allah says it has been changed it must have"...

Your Allah is a pure liar, nobody believes anything Allah says, evil mini God who called to kill non-Muslims.

All the prophets where prophets of the God of Israel, that is the dace. you force your religion upon others and do that by changing facts. nobody buys that anymore.

get real

“Get a life Creepy Tom. ”

Since: May 10

Obsess over someone else Tom.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 2, 2011
 

Judged:

5

3

3

jenna wrote:
""how could you say that"" - Look at the evidence.

""mohamed was not a liar"" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you're kidding

""they conspired and changed the bible to mess him up.they conspired to mess all of humanity."" Fail. The evidence proves it hasn't been changed. Try again.

""The books of the Old Testament were written from approximately 1400 B.C. to 400 B.C. The books of the New Testament were written from approximately A.D. 40 to A.D. 90."" Thank you. I never said they weren't.

"" In this time, the original manuscripts have been lost."" Many parchments still exist. And these parchments match what's in the bible today. And copies that were made that are older than the time frame that Moe accused the Christians and Jews about corrupting them still exist fully intact. See previous message. Its even spelled out in there for you. I know Muhammad lied and told muslims they don't exist, but they do. You have to remember, he had an agenda. Serving his own interests didn't include telling his followers the truth.

""every Jew I ask denies that it has ever been changed."" There's a reason for that. It hasn't.

""If Allah says it has been changed it must have,"" Fail. Allah was full of contradiction and miss-information. allah said the sun sets itself in a muddy pit every night, and the justation of a baby is only 4 months, and that Alexander the great followed the sun and partied with the aliens where the sun set. Do you believe that gibberish to? Allah also said Abraham built the Kaabah, no wait he said Adam built it. No wait, he said aliens built it....Wait.. Which story do you believe? Or were you made from a sperm? a clot of blood? water? Were you made from nothing? Sounding? Burnt clay perhaps? Heck Allah doesn't know himself what the heck people were made from, he contradicts himself so much.
""Only the Holy Quran remains to be Allah's true unchanged Word." hahahahahahahahahaha, You're kidding again right?

""the quran is the miracle of miracles"" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, make it stop, Make it stop. HAHAHAHAHAH. A book so poorly written it insults the intelligence of the reader? Come on. A book written so poorly with floating point of view, gramatical errors, context errors histoical errors, and factual errors, scientific errors, and mathamatical errors, and you THINK thats a miracle? wake up.
""In view of this u cant really trust the bible "" In view of the EVIDENCE you can't trust the quran. Unless you're an idiot.

""islam was is and always will be the religeon of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and all the other prophets!"" Just like suns setting in a muddy spring. Impossible my friend. The religion didn't exist in any of their times, so it would have been impossible. Not to mention NONE of them ever called their god Allah, or Ar-rahman, and NONE of them recognized any of the 5 pillars. Sorry, but evidence proves you wrong.

If you trust a god that calls himself the lord of demons and devils, then you got bigger problems, because by allah's confession he's the devil himself.
Quadratus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

jenna wrote:
how could you say that?arent u afraid of god? mohamed was not a liar!you said that Muhammad claimed that they conspired and changed the bible to mess him up.they conspired to mess all of humanity.of wich you are included.and youThe books of the Old Testament were written from approximately 1400 B.C. to 400 B.C. The books of the New Testament were written from approximately A.D. 40 to A.D. 90. So, anywhere between 3400 to 1900 years have passed since a book of the Bible was written. In this time, the original manuscripts have been lost. They very likely no longer exist. Also during this time, the books of the Bible have been copied again and again. Copies of copies of copies have been made. every Jew I ask denies that it has ever been changed..If Allah says it has been changed it must have, but why don't they realise or notice? I'm so confused? the three books, quran, torah and bible were sent down with the same message, but the torah and bible were changed but not the quran.Only the Holy Quran remains to be Allah's true unchanged Word. It is the only book to be trusted.the quran is the miracle of miracles. The Bible has been changed unofficialy. The Torah has been changed Officially.In view of this u cant really trust the bible or the torah can you.islam was is and always will be the religeon of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus,mohamed and all the other prophets!
There are extant copies of the NT dating back to about 300 AD. They match the extant copies from Turkey, Persia, Russia, etc. From the same time. How did all these copies of copies match other copies from copies thousands of miles away, unless they were faithful to the originals?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of124
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Aristofanis 352,916
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min Alex WM 198,592
Get rid of the white kids 6 min Old Pom 16
JJ: Has Israel gone INSANE ? 9 min Old Pom 25
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 27 min HAJI KAJI 49,032
Ramadan Mubarak 2 hr Issa Massiha 1
In Islam, can a brother have sex with his sister? (Apr '10) 3 hr No Idols 183
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••