Are Woman equal 2 MEN?

Are Woman equal 2 MEN?

Created by abba on Feb 21, 2013

90 votes

Click on an option to vote

no

yes

islam is right all long

thunder an thrisha r men

jules is actualy a girl

ampman is born of female jackel

abba

Mesquite, NV

#330 May 6, 2013
Mohammad kathab wrote:
<quoted text>
The only stupid dum that every one know is abba!!!! and thats not a surprise, you may play in busy streets in which its ok for me because thats the way you were raised
no stupad ur dum an every1 no s it.
Mohammad kathab

Madison Heights, MI

#331 May 6, 2013
abba abba abba you are very stupid, idiot, lier, dummy,
abba

Phoenix, AZ

#332 May 7, 2013
Mohammad kathab wrote:
abba abba abba you are very stupid, idiot, lier, dummy,
no ur dum an u lye about our prophet muhammad(pbuh). every1 no s u kafirs lye. our prophet never murderrd or sexes without wives so go stupad urselve.
victoria

Bodmin, UK

#333 May 7, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>no stupad ur dum an every1 no s it.
abba your a complete idiot ant evryone knows it why do you have to keep prooving it with every word you try to say seeing as you dont even try to spell words correctly.You call evryone else dumb because you dont have a leg to stand on you spew all this stuff about men being in control and women being obedient.That is not marriage that is a master having control over his slave not a marriage marriage requires both people to be respective of each other.A ceept you wife has a mind of her own has the right to disagree with you and dosent have to ask your pemission to go or do what she wants you are her husband not her captor.When you start realsing women should be treated as good as men with the same rights then just maybe you would have some worht on this planet instead of believeing one day evryone will be islamic never going to happen so get over it your just a small little muslim man whos trying to big himslef up just because he muslim guess what it doesnt make you special it dosent change who you are or gives you mystical powersYour justa silly little man whos lost his way and dosent know what to do then thunks i know i will go on line and insult anyone who is or supports women having right because id ont want thrm to because they should serve me.Times are changing abba get used to it you hate the western way of life because if muslim women became wetsernized you know they wouldnt put up with people like you they would if they had to get married to you divorce you so fate in the west you dont need a man to look after you.You are not required to have children you can do what you want and if my society is os rotted why do a lot of muslim and other relegions want to live in our democratic western world tell me thatMost muslims i knew at school were all westernize dwore english clothes were allowed to wear swimsuits did everything we did and at christmas time i gave my muslim friends christmas cards they all accepted them and thanked me so i dont think christmas is offensive to all of the,.Abba you are what we call a radical muslim a wannabe terrorist who no -one likes or respectsand wnat the hwole to ne islamic ruled by muslims that all you care about not even contemplating the fact it wont happen.Poor little abba i guess he'll never get it right i almost but cant quite manage it feel sorry for him
Aiesha s

Australia

#334 May 8, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>wrong lyer. castration is not having 2 able 4 kids. circumsison is not like that stupad at all.ur dum go shoot ur head.
Yeah right, Abba. Go and suck on a pork sausage.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#335 May 8, 2013
Aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, Abba. Go and suck on a pork sausage.
HA!HA! Good one!!
Mohammad kathab

Madison Heights, MI

#336 May 8, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>no ur dum an u lye about our prophet muhammad(pbuh). every1 no s u kafirs lye. our prophet never murderrd or sexes without wives so go stupad urselve.
Well idiot you know your pervert Mokhammad married Aisha when she was six years old and he was 51 years old, yes he did not have intercourse with her but he rubbed his weenie between her thighs, kiss play with her and thats your books os Sahih Al bukhari talks about it !!! do you know what thats mean he is pervert child rapist got it dum a$$ stupid
abba

Mesquite, NV

#337 May 13, 2013
victoria wrote:
<quoted text> just because he muslim guess what it doesnt make you special it dosent change who you are or gives you mystical powersYour justa silly little man
ur stupad fool victoria. yes beng islamic DOES make u specail!!! and woman R 2 be obediant 2 men. it is nature an allahs(swa) will.men have the rights 2 men an woman have the equal rights 2 men. Y cannot u get into ur pathatic head? an ur mouth shuold get u good beeting an living in sinfall ways 2.ur the sad little persin who has sinfall live. juss look at ur socitys.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#338 May 13, 2013
Aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, Abba. Go and suck on a pork sausage.
y donnot u suck on a car exhuast? stupad kafir. may allah(swa) guide u 2 right path!
abba

Mesquite, NV

#339 May 13, 2013
Mohammad kathab wrote:
<quoted text>
Well idiot you know your pervert Mokhammad married Aisha when she was six years old and he was 51 years old, yes he did not have intercourse with her but he rubbed his weenie between her thighs, kiss play with her and thats your books os Sahih Al bukhari talks about it !!! do you know what thats mean he is pervert child rapist got it dum a$$ stupid
no stupad he never murderd or has sexes out of wedding u lyeing kafir fool. go play in traffic.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#340 May 13, 2013
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!HA! Good one!!
y donnot u shut ur fat mouth sow. get off islaic forim an go 2 fat forim. u have nothng 2 add here.
Onkar Singh

UK

#341 May 13, 2013
We are born of woman, we are conceived in the womb of woman, we are engaged and married to woman. We make friendship with woman and the lineage continued because of woman. When one woman dies, we take another one, we are bound with the world through woman. Why should we talk ill of her, who gives birth to kings? The woman is born from woman; there is none without her.
Hello

New York, NY

#342 May 13, 2013
Lord Buddha on women:

From the mahahamsa jataka-

Truth that sages ascertained, who is there that dares to blame?

Women in this world are born, destined to great power and fame.

They for dalliance are formed, joys of love for them ordained,

Seeds within them germinate, source from whence all life's sustained,

They from whom man draws his breath scarce by man may be disdained.
Mohammad kathab

Madison Heights, MI

#343 May 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>no stupad he never murderd or has sexes out of wedding u lyeing kafir fool. go play in traffic.
abba that shows how stupid you are ! you don't even know about your pervert Mokhammad that he was marries to Aisha when she was 6 years old! i cant believe that stupidity, go back to your book of devil sahih al bukhari and it will tell you,, thats the problem with you idiots you do not know your books of evil and yet you open your filthy mouth ,,, I feel pity for you dum dum
Aiesha S

Byron Bay, Australia

#344 May 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>y donnot u suck on a car exhuast? stupad kafir. may allah(swa) guide u 2 right path!
You mean the main freeway. Go and play in the traffic.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#345 May 13, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>y donnot u shut ur fat mouth sow. get off islaic forim an go 2 fat forim. u have nothng 2 add here.
Dirty smelly proboscis monkey muslim, I'll go on any forum I want. I want my KAFIR tax you ugly hairy hook nosed arab. Better sell more flip flops Ali Bin Tossin.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#346 May 14, 2013
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirty smelly proboscis monkey muslim, I'll go on any forum I want. I want my KAFIR tax you ugly hairy hook nosed arab. Better sell more flip flops Ali Bin Tossin.
u watch ur mouth filthy sow. ur obiediance is requird 4 woman an shuold not speek like this. may allah (swa) have mersy on urselve.now u tax ur dhimmi taxs kafir.
Hello

New York, NY

#347 May 14, 2013
Hello wrote:
Lord Buddha on women:
From the mahahamsa jataka-
Truth that sages ascertained, who is there that dares to blame?
Women in this world are born, destined to great power and fame.
They for dalliance are formed, joys of love for them ordained,
Seeds within them germinate, source from whence all life's sustained,
They from whom man draws his breath scarce by man may be disdained.
Sigalovada Sutta:

"In five ways should a wife as Western quarter, be ministered to by her husband: by respect, by courtesy, by faithfulness, by handing over authority to her, by providing her with ornaments.

In these five ways does the wife minister to by her husband as the Western quarter, love him: her duties are well-performed by hospitality to kin of both, by faithfulness, by watching over the goods he brings and by skill and industry in discharging all business."
victoria

Durham, UK

#348 May 14, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ur stupad fool victoria. yes beng islamic DOES make u specail!!! and woman R 2 be obediant 2 men. it is nature an allahs(swa) will.men have the rights 2 men an woman have the equal rights 2 men. Y cannot u get into ur pathatic head? an ur mouth shuold get u good beeting an living in sinfall ways 2.ur the sad little persin who has sinfall live. juss look at ur socitys.
Well your wrong again no surprise there.The reason bein islamic dosen't make you special is because if was a fool i could convert tommorow but that wouldn't make me special all i woul be doing in my opinion following the most shit relegion in the world so see you aren't special.Why you get in into your stupid head your just a muslim you just a follower of islam like alot of other people there nothing special about any of othem or you.And women dont have to be obedient to men sho says its nature.Obedience is for children eo they can learn right from wrong not your lady wife who should be grown up.Wives are not there to be under your rule she should be your equal life partner.And my life msy be sinful by muslims but it my life not thiers or their concern.and just for the record no=ones going to give my mouth good beating no matter how many times you say it

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#349 May 14, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>u watch ur mouth filthy sow. ur obiediance is requird 4 woman an shuold not speek like this. may allah (swa) have mersy on urselve.now u tax ur dhimmi taxs kafir.
Hey wog, go suck mohammed's testicles!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min DaniEl 492,263
girls k no yaha se le or de (Mar '15) 6 min ckt 373
BURQINI ban SPREADS to 3 French cities 7 min high_end PR consu... 9
If you are a non-muslim, you must read this 36 min Ismail 41
Just Think About All Those Posts I Copied TOM? 43 min Still Bounty Hunter 5
My deranged Texan is DELIRIOUS. 46 min Still Bounty Hunter 4
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr KAB 253,946
Why is Islam spreading so fast? 1 hr Ismail 697
I became a muslim after reading this 4 hr naman 73
More from around the web