why mod deleted my arabic anasheed fr...

why mod deleted my arabic anasheed from muslims girls thread

Posted in the Islam Forum

ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#1 Aug 6, 2012
typical american what the wrong with that thread learn 2 respect people we r not animal 2 treat us like this i want explain what is the wrong with that thread?????????? unfair unfair unfair now i can understand u americans
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#2 Aug 6, 2012
i will open like it again explain where is the WRONG that thread not dirty or insult for other like what people did with us i wanted 2 show there is fun in muslims countries.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#7 Aug 6, 2012
ashkarlive4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>if u just know how that made me bubble my blood boiling where is the wrong with that i am not send dirty also i will never send they leave people post dirty words we r not animals may GOD forgive them.
You believe the garbage that Tommy/Timesten tells you. He's using you and manipulating you.

But only fools allow themselves to be used and manipulated.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#9 Aug 10, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe the garbage that Tommy/Timesten tells you. He's using you and manipulating you.
But only fools allow themselves to be used and manipulated.
Why don't you go find a rock to go crawl under. There was no reason for them to delete the thread, EXCEPT hate for Muslims....sort of like you do

Location hidden

#10 Aug 10, 2012
I have no idea why moderators delete what they do, I'm certainly not going to second guess them.

I'm not as arrogant as you, spoiled rotten like you to assume I know better than they do, tommy.

One of the biggest problems with people like you and ashkar, you can't take responsibility for your own actions. You both need some help to overcome this self induced coma you live in.

#11 Aug 10, 2012
Still stalking/trashing ashkar eh Tisha?
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Sanaa, Yemen

#12 Aug 10, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go find a rock to go crawl under. There was no reason for them to delete the thread, EXCEPT hate for Muslims....sort of like you do
typical american even they deleted the other thread that explain 2 me a lot except if there is good reason that really i did not meet americans before but forums explain.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 10, 2012
ashkarlive4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>typical american even they deleted the other thread that explain 2 me a lot except if there is good reason that really i did not meet americans before but forums explain.
You don't think Timesten is a typical American?

roflmao!

#14 Aug 10, 2012
ashkarlive4ALLAH wrote:
typical american what the wrong with that thread learn 2 respect people we r not animal 2 treat us like this i want explain what is the wrong with that thread?????????? unfair unfair unfair now i can understand u americans
Their whole goal here ashkar is to not let anything good be said. That's why Trisha is always stalking you. You are like fire upon her head.. Keep up the good work...
Peace
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Sanaa, Yemen

#15 Aug 10, 2012
why americans hate us ????
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Sanaa, Yemen

#16 Aug 10, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Their whole goal here ashkar is to not let anything good be said. That's why Trisha is always stalking you. You are like fire upon her head.. Keep up the good work...
Peace
wow she hates me i do not know why?? it is ok my family and friends love me that is enough 4 me.

Location hidden

#17 Aug 10, 2012
ashkarlive4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>wow she hates me i do not know why?? it is ok my family and friends love me that is enough 4 me.
You think I hate you because that is what Tommy keeps telling you. Are you really that gullible?

I wish you only the best, I asked about your welfare when you were complaining about your situation. How is that not love? I've never wanted harm to come to you and have never given you reason to think that.

Like a parent with a child who refuses to listen to reason, I have been nothing but clear in my words to prevent you from misunderstanding.

Yet you still try to slander me and lie about me.

How does that make you a good person?
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

#18 Aug 11, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace
look she said she cares about my situation never wanted harm to come to me in fact she cares about her america only if i am going 2 fight them. message 2 her i am not criminal i hate terrorists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 24 min DaniEl 502,592
News Take the wheel: An influential Saudi wants wome... 1 hr Such progress 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Joe 255,929
News Mosque opens doors to school kids 2 hr Parachute High In... 13
News Central Mosque of Charleston invites community ... 4 hr Crusader 2
Muslims Beware! 5 hr Refuted 19
Anti-Muslim supporters don't need a Texas fool 6 hr The Texas fool 8
More from around the web