List of disgusting habits of Muhammad...

List of disgusting habits of Muhammad...

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Seriously

Netherlands

#1 Jan 1, 2013
List of disgusting habits of Muhammad...

(1) Muhammad was the biggest lier in the world.
Saladeen

Bristol, UK

#2 Jan 1, 2013
2. Muhammad commanded to help the poor and respect the parents.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Saladeen wrote:
2. Muhammad commanded to help the poor and respect the parents.
You forgot this.....

"Narrated 'Aisha:that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). Bukhari 7. 62. 64"

He was 51.....she was 6. Quite the ladies man.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 1, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot this.....
"Narrated 'Aisha:that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). Bukhari 7. 62. 64"
He was 51.....she was 6. Quite the ladies man.
fk michigan fk u faith

Your america will be divided soon into new countries soon hahahaah we will see americans kill each other very soon LOL

the southern states are starving and full of poverty,they will lead wars on future lol

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 1, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot this.....
"Narrated 'Aisha:that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). Bukhari 7. 62. 64"
He was 51.....she was 6. Quite the ladies man.
this hadith is fake and i discussed it many times before

You have big rotten mind........tell me seriously when u on topix: u drunk or druggie?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> fk michigan fk u faith
Your america will be divided soon into new countries soon hahahaah we will see americans kill each other very soon LOL
the southern states are starving and full of poverty,they will lead wars on future lol
No it won't. No you won't and no they aren't. You are living in a fantasy world. You have never been to America and you know nothing about it. You sh*tty little country is on the verge of imploding. Chances are, you won't even survive the next 24 months.....Poor little girl....and you've never been laid. LOL!

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> this hadith is fake and i discussed it many times before
You have big rotten mind........tell me seriously when u on topix: u drunk or druggie?
She was six!!! SIX!
Farouk

United States

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Muhammad had a thick dick, muhammad was fcking women muhammad was fcking men and was also fcking little girls like aeesha and her friends. Muhammad loved to drink camel piss and eating camel shit mixed with donkey piss and cow dung. Muhammad was a sub human a real animal and sex pervert who is burning in hell of allah

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>She was six!!! SIX!
and you sixty now???

first wife of prophet was 40 years....does it make sense for you?

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No it won't. No you won't and no they aren't. You are living in a fantasy world. You have never been to America and you know nothing about it. You sh*tty little country is on the verge of imploding. Chances are, you won't even survive the next 24 months.....Poor little girl....and you've never been laid. LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TRUjr8EVgBgXX
LOL its not me who says that....its your americans

Go join groups of anti-israeli groups and see how americans yell, you american donate billions of $$ for israel, while many american states are suffering of poverty....and many slums there

faith wake up...you deluded girly man

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#11 Jan 1, 2013
Mohammed was also a necrophiliac. He had his 'pleasure' with his dead auntie.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#12 Jan 1, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
and you sixty now???
first wife of prophet was 40 years....does it make sense for you?
She was six...He was 51. That is straight from the muslim Hadith......An admitted pedophile....It's a matter of historical record. I won't even bring up the whole sleeping with corpses, banging his son's wife, thing.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL its not me who says that....its your americans
Go join groups of anti-israeli groups and see how americans yell, you american donate billions of $$ for israel, while many american states are suffering of poverty....and many slums there
faith wake up...you deluded girly man
America should remove all aid from Egypt, Jordan, GAZA/West Bank, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq....and give all that money to Israel so they can buy airplanes and bombs off of us to use on Egypt and Gaza.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>America should remove all aid from Egypt, Jordan, GAZA/West Bank, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq....and give all that money to Israel so they can buy airplanes and bombs off of us to use on Egypt and Gaza.
pure evil person

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>America should remove all aid from Egypt, Jordan, GAZA/West Bank, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq....and give all that money to Israel so they can buy airplanes and bombs off of us to use on Egypt and Gaza.
You can have some sanity with being a muslim one day

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>She was six...He was 51. That is straight from the muslim Hadith......An admitted pedophile....It's a matter of historical record. I won't even bring up the whole sleeping with corpses, banging his son's wife, thing.
By many historical accounts and other hadiths prove she was married on 14 years old and had her in his home at 17 years old.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
By many historical accounts and other hadiths prove she was married on 14 years old and had her in his home at 17 years old.
Six.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Six.
believe what you want
Skids

United States

#19 Jan 1, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> fk michigan fk u faith
Your america will be divided soon into new countries soon hahahaah we will see americans kill each other very soon LOL
the southern states are starving and full of poverty,they will lead wars on future lol
I see you don't like people from Dearborn. Have you gone to their forum and told them you don't like them?

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#20 Jan 1, 2013
'In the days of Prophet Muhammad and his companions, people would get married at a younger age. For example, how old was 'Aisha when the Prophet Muhammad married her? I will give you a hint.

Member of panel of Saudi youth: She was seven years old.

Muhammad Al-'Arifi: And how old was she when he had sex with her?

Member of panel: Fourteen.

Muhammad Al-'Arifi: Fourteen?! No way, she was nine. You are getting married tonight and you still can't countÂ…'

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/3023.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 27 min Lolya 256,389
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Rasputin 527,749
News German Cabinet Minister Says 'Islam Doesn't Bel... 7 hr mahasn sawresho 11
Prophet Mohammed loved sodomizing young boys. (Oct '08) 19 hr tammy 21
News Is the Queen related to Prophet Muhammad? Thu mahasn sawresho 3
News Michigan prison violating pregnant Muslim's rel... Thu Faith from Michigan 1
Muslims Do Not Know God Thu Faith from Michigan 4