THE QURAN IS NOT FROM G-D, BUT FROM A...
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

“Question everything.”

Since: Jan 07

Lookingglass Land

#415 Oct 20, 2007
KAOSKTRL wrote:
<quoted text>
please stop posting and start reading you are making things harder for
me by being ignorant.
Their is no such thing as a Quran hadith.
You know there are the hadith. You are argueing details, a weak argument.

“Question everything.”

Lookingglass Land

#416 Oct 20, 2007
TNT: take the Bible poop test online. The Bible is full of sh*t too.
786 tibo

Birmingham, UK

#418 Nov 2, 2007
In the name of God
I begin with what you lot are saying about Muhammad. With all respect I would advice you to go to the nearest mosuqe if you have any questions that YOU think dont have answerz! there is a meaning to life than just proof, love is sign of this can you show your feelings. I might not know so much but come on man I have a heart as well. Think about what you type before posting it as you might hurt someones feelings. As i really love my religion 'ISLAM'. By the way every prophet (not only Muhammad) are all humans which tried to acomplish something in life. Instead of cussin dem y dnt u lot at ur selfz!!!!!!!B true to ur self, coz I knw I myself made amny mistakes but the hounred ones are the ones who admits and turs away from it!!! I pray fro you lot!!!
May God bless you all and forgive your sins!
786 tibo

Birmingham, UK

#419 Nov 2, 2007
Respect others in order to recive respect!!!!!
Love other as you would want to be loved!!!!!!
treat other as you want to be treated!!!!!!!!!
and also if you aint got sumting nice 2 say den dnt say anting!!!!!!

“Question everything.”

Lookingglass Land

#420 Nov 3, 2007
TibO: How 'bout if you ain't got troot 2 say den dnt say nting!!!!!
bereket yohannes

Canada

#422 Nov 4, 2007
i believe in one god peace on earth
From Lebanon

Lebanon

#423 Jan 16, 2008
Greetings people. As a Lebanese Christian, my first hand and lengthy experience with Muslims has made me realize that there cannot be a dialog when one person will not listen. There cannot be peace if a person insists on hate and death. Muslims will do ANYTHING for the benefit of Islam, ranging from talking about humanity in Europe to talking about wiping israel and slaughtering its proxies.(that includes christians in the middle east)

When it comes to Islam guys, you are dealing with a heartless murderer who will pose as a terrorized victim if he needs to survive.

Blessed be Christianity and the civilization it has created.

“Question everything.”

Lookingglass Land

#424 Jan 18, 2008
From Lebanon wrote:
you are dealing with a heartless murderer who will pose as a terrorized victim if he needs to survive.
Sounds like fundie xtians to me. They are not noted for their tolerance or their humanity. The people ordering the torture of prisoners in Iraq.
Philblack

Richland Springs, TX

#427 Oct 1, 2012
Elijah The Prophet wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama is projected to be our next President and as a good muslim he will push to implant Sharia Law on America and soon you will have to wear a burkah and we will never see your lovely eyes or magnificent curves ever again.
Obama will cover you from head to toe!!!
Over our dead bodies will the damn Muslims take this country over! You will go back to riding camels and goatherding after America pulls the plug on OPEC. Eat some ham and shut the hell up!

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#428 Oct 1, 2012
Mohammed didn't write, memorize or dictate the Quran. This moron couldn't even spell his own name let alone understand the words written in the Quran. We are suppose to believe an illiterate caravan thief could articulate the Quran through an angel, though clearly it's nothing special. Mohammad is a fiction created by much more educated men who over the course of years or even centuries wrote, added, deleted, and edited the so-called Quran. The Yemeni Quran that was discovered proves it has been edited and is clearly not the alleged infallible word of God.
To quote Puin:“So many Muslims have this belief that everything between the two covers of the Koran is just God’s unaltered word… They like to quote the textual work that shows that the Bible has a history and did not fall straight out of the sky, but until now the Koran has been out of this discussion. The only way to break through this wall is to prove that the Koran has a history too. The Sana’a fragments will help us to do this.”

The idea that the Koran is the literal Word of God, perfect, timeless, and permanent, is crucial to Islam, in particular, to the Islamists at the forefront of spreading sharia and jihad. However, some of the Sana’a fragments revealed small but intriguing aberrations from the standard Koranic text. Indeed, this evidence compels one to conclude that the Muslim holy book has undergone a textual evolution rather than simply the Word of God as revealed in its entirety to the Prophet Muhammad in the seventh century.

This explosive ramification has made the State of Yemen reluctant to give further access to the Sana’a fragments. Fortunately, before the door was shut to Western scholars, another German academic, Graf von Bothmer, made 35,000 microfilm pictures of the fragments, which remain at the University of the Saarland.

FP: Robert Spencer, so the Yemeni Koran points to the fact that the Muslim holy book has undergone a textual evolution. Give us your view of the meaning and significance here.

Spencer: Moorthy is quite right: the idea that the Koran is perfect and uncreated, with no textual variants, is central to Islamic proselytizing. The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) says the Koran “was memorized by Muhammad and then dictated to his companions. The text of the Qur’an was cross-checked during the life of the Prophet. The 114 chapters of the Qur’an have remained unchanged through the centuries.” This idea is also central to the worldview of jihadist groups. Osama bin Laden bragged in his 2002 letter to the American people that the Koran “will remain preserved and unchanged, after the other Divine books and messages have been changed. The Qur’an is the miracle until the Day of Judgment.”
http://frontpagemag.com/2009/jamie-glazov/the...

Location hidden

#429 Oct 1, 2012
(continued from above)
The textual variants in the Yemeni Koran, simply by showing that the text is not always and everywhere the same, explode the mainstream Islamic belief that the Koran was delivered in perfect form to Muhammad through the angel Gabriel, and has always been miraculously preserved from variant readings.

Yet oddly enough, early Islamic traditions recorded in the Hadith assume the existence of variant readings of the Koran. The impetus for collecting Muhammad’s revelations into a single volume came after Muhammad and other important early Muslims started dying off. Late in the year Muhammad died, 632, a group of Arab tribes that Muhammad had conquered and brought into the Muslim fold revolted. The first caliph, Abu Bakr, led the Muslims into battle to subdue them.

The two sides met in the Battle of Yamama, in which some of the Muslims who had memorized segments of the Koran were killed. One Islamic tradition notes that “many (of the passages) of the Qur’an that were sent down were known by those who died on the day of Yamama…but they were not known (by those who) survived them, nor were they written down, nor had [the first three caliphs] Abu Bakr, Umar or Uthman (by that time) collected the Qur’an, nor were they found with even one (person) after them.” Ibn Abi Dawud, Kitab al-Masahif )

The official compiler of the Koran, Zaid ibn Thabit, explained that he “started locating Quranic material and collecting it from parchments, scapula, leaf-stalks of date palms and from the memories of men (who knew it by heart). I found with Khuzaima two Verses of Surat-at-Tauba which I had not found with anybody else.” Zaid’s recollection testifies to the ad hoc nature of his work. For example, it was Khuzaima himself, Zaid’s sole source for the last two verses of sura 9, who approached Zaid and informed him of the omission:“I see you have overlooked (two) verses and have not written them.” When he had recited them, an influential companion of Muhammad and the future third caliph, Utman, declared,“I bear witness that these verses are from Allah.” And so they were included in the Koran (9:128-129).

Other sections of the Koran, some mandating stringent punishments for unbelievers and other violators of Islamic law, were lost altogether. One early Muslim declared,“Let none of you say,‘I have acquired the whole of the Qur’an.’ How does he know what all of it is when much of the Qur’an has disappeared? Rather let him say ‘I have acquired what has survived’”(As-Suyuti, Al-Itqan fii Ulum al-Qur’an ). Other Koranic verses dropped out of the text without replacement. One of these stated,“The religion with Allah is al-Hanifiyyah (the Upright Way) rather than that of the Jews or the Christians, and those who do good will not go unrewarded.” Al-Tirmidhi, the compiler of one of the six collections of Hadith, or Islamic traditions, that Muslims consider to be the most reliable, said that this verse was at one time part of sura 98. It is not found there, however, in Zaid’s canonical version.

FP: Moorthy Muthuswamy?

Muthuswamy: The importance of the Yemeni Koran is that it was an independent discovery; it physically exists and is distinct from the Islamic doctrines presently in use.

Political Islam faces ideological difficulties with the likes of the Sana’a fragments pointing to the textual evolution of the Koran. Furthermore, as Robert insightfully observes, other inconsistencies in the contemporary Koran and the Hadith accentuate these difficulties.

The challenge ahead lies in utilizing this breach to decisively break the back of Islamic radicalism.

Whether it is the latest, in the form of the Fort Hood massacre or the previous 9/11 attacks, there is one common theme: the armed jihads were carried out by mosque-going pious Muslim men who claimed to be driven by Islamic doctrines.

Location hidden

#430 Oct 1, 2012
continue reading at this link. It's very educational.

http://frontpagemag.com/2009/jamie-glazov/the...
wak cart

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#431 Oct 2, 2012
So says the Mushrikun.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#433 Oct 3, 2012
Salaamz Believers & dis believers alike. Allah chooses whom ever suits His purposes as messengers,prophets,servants,e tc. He chose the beloved messenger Muhammad (pbuh) to be the great reciever of the Holy-Qur'An,and to transmit this great work to the entire world,as one of the last scriptures for humanity. Every prophet & messenger who brought the edicts of the "Most Holy" to every culture, was abused,and denigrated by opposition forces.Those who serve Shaytan.Their days are numbered and their destiny most horrible. Praise ALLAH WE are believers and will undoubtedly avoid the pit! Cheerz.
Ameer

Guelph, Canada

#434 Oct 3, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz Believers & dis believers alike. Allah chooses whom ever suits His purposes as messengers,prophets,servants,e tc. He chose the beloved messenger Muhammad (pbuh) to be the great reciever of the Holy-Qur'An,and to transmit this great work to the entire world! Cheerz.
But Mohamed was doing things other than transmetting Allah's book.He was lusting on tohers wives-in this case,his own daughter in law! He put the blame of Allah stating:
1. Allah caused Muhammad to start lusting for a married woman who happened to be the wife of his son.

2. Allah even caused Muhammad’s son to divorce his wife so that Muhammad could then marry her.

3. The reason why Allah did this was to show others that it was permissible for them to marry their adopted sons’ former wives.

4. Yet later on Allah forbade the adoption of children and prohibited calling any one the child of someone other than his/her biological father.

5. Therefore, Muhammad’s marriage to Zaynab was unnecessary since Muslims have no chance of ever marrying the former wives of their adopted children since there is no more adoption in Islam!

6. Furthermore, Muslims believe that Allah knows all things which means that he knew beforehand that he was going to abolish the practice of adoption. Why did he then commission the divorce between Zayd and Zaynab in order to allow Muhammad to set an example for others to marry their adopted children’s divorcees when he already knew in advance that he would prohibit adoption altogether?

Hence, whether a person consults the Quran alone or seeks to understand it by turning to the hadiths and/or the Islamic commentators, the fact remains that a Muslim must still deal with Muhammad committing adultery by taking another man’s wife.

Let’s be honest: had Muhammad truly wanted Zaid’s marriage to work, he would have exerted his influence and continued to counsel them to stay together. After all, didn’t Muhammad teach that “Allah” hates divorce?

Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:
The Prophet said: Of all the lawful acts the most detestable to Allah is divorce.(Sunan of Abu Dawood, Book 12, Number 2173)

Apparently when it comes to satisfying Muhammad’s sexual desires, Allah doesn’t hate divorce very much, he actually planned a divorce!

And my goodness! What does this tell you about Islamic marriage? Here is a man, married to a beautiful wife, but he does not love or respect her. She was nothing more than a sexual plaything to Muhammad and Zaid chucked her up on the meat block to gratify Muhammad’s lust. This was not a marriage based on love: it was a marriage for Muhammad’s lust.

Muhammad played the Jon Lovitz “Pathological Liar” character and invented “Quranic” lies to justify his sin.
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#435 Oct 5, 2012
THE MOST IGNORED VERSES IN THE BIBLE:

EZEKIEL 18:21
“But if a wicked person turns away from all the sins they have committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, that person will surely live; they will not die. 22 None of the offenses they have committed will be remembered against them. Because of the righteous things they have done, they will live. 23 "DO I TAKE ANY PLEASURE IN THE DEATH OF THE WICKED?" declares the Sovereign Lord. "RATHER AM I NOT PLEASED WHEN THEY TURN FROM THEIR WAYS AND LIVE?"
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#436 Oct 5, 2012
Ameer wrote:
<quoted text>
But Mohamed was doing things other than transmetting Allah's book.He was lusting on tohers wives-in this case,his own daughter in law! He put the blame of Allah stating:
1. Allah caused Muhammad to start lusting for a married woman who happened to be the wife of his son.
2. Allah even caused Muhammad’s son to divorce his wife so that Muhammad could then marry her.
3. The reason why Allah did this was to show others that it was permissible for them to marry their adopted sons’ former wives.
4. Yet later on Allah forbade the adoption of children and prohibited calling any one the child of someone other than his/her biological father.
5. Therefore, Muhammad’s marriage to Zaynab was unnecessary since Muslims have no chance of ever marrying the former wives of their adopted children since there is no more adoption in Islam!
6. Furthermore, Muslims believe that Allah knows all things which means that he knew beforehand that he was going to abolish the practice of adoption. Why did he then commission the divorce between Zayd and Zaynab in order to allow Muhammad to set an example for others to marry their adopted children’s divorcees when he already knew in advance that he would prohibit adoption altogether?
Hence, whether a person consults the Quran alone or seeks to understand it by turning to the hadiths and/or the Islamic commentators, the fact remains that a Muslim must still deal with Muhammad committing adultery by taking another man’s wife.
Let’s be honest: had Muhammad truly wanted Zaid’s marriage to work, he would have exerted his influence and continued to counsel them to stay together. After all, didn’t Muhammad teach that “Allah” hates divorce?
Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:
The Prophet said: Of all the lawful acts the most detestable to Allah is divorce.(Sunan of Abu Dawood, Book 12, Number 2173)
Apparently when it comes to satisfying Muhammad’s sexual desires, Allah doesn’t hate divorce very much, he actually planned a divorce!
And my goodness! What does this tell you about Islamic marriage? Here is a man, married to a beautiful wife, but he does not love or respect her. She was nothing more than a sexual plaything to Muhammad and Zaid chucked her up on the meat block to gratify Muhammad’s lust. This was not a marriage based on love: it was a marriage for Muhammad’s lust.
Muhammad played the Jon Lovitz “Pathological Liar” character and invented “Quranic” lies to justify his sin.
Salaams Ameer & salutations. The beloved prophet warned his associates of enemies who would wrong him by the creation of false haadith.Consider this, there are over 400,000!Not all are Sahih(authentic & Sound),or Munkar(denounced). And this. "There is no harm in narrrateing from me.But whomever lies upon me intentionally shall shurely take his place (seat) in Hells fire". Thus sayeth the holy messenger Muhammad (pbuh). Sunan Al Darimi,& Sahih Muslim. Cheerz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... (Jun '17) 40 min J_a_n 43
JEWS r d REAL PALESTINIANS NOT LAND GRABBER Pa... 41 min JEWs R TRUE PALs 1
JERUSALEM,Ancient Capita of Israel 46 min JEWs R TRUE PALs 1
JM: Anti-american sentiments SOARING in Europe (Jun '14) 46 min Khan 137
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr DaniEl 521,952
The 3rd temple will bring in the Anti Christ 4 hr Rebecca 13
JERUSALEM==>>BELONGS TO lSRAEL! NOT to MUSLIM S... 8 hr JERUSALEM ISJEWISH 1
More from around the web