It wasn't blood ... it was PAINT

It wasn't blood ... it was PAINT

There are 47 comments on the story from Apr 25, 2013, titled It wasn't blood ... it was PAINT. In it, reports that:

The mother of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects ranted that her sons were being framed for the terrorist attack, describing the scene of carnage as a 'really big play' with 'paint instead of blood'.

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva was on the verge of hysteria when she told a press conference on Thursday that she does not accept that her sons carried out the attacks in Boston on April 15 which left three people dead and 264 injured ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at .

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#50 Apr 27, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
He consumed pot heavily daily.
He could've said 'NO'

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#51 Apr 27, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
Also she was not just any old woman tending to her camels but a warrior leader of a pre-Islamic tribe at odds with the new religion.
So anyone at odds with Islam (anyone not Muslim) can expect to be ripped apart by camels?

What a pleasant religion you follow.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#53 Apr 28, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. The drug culture had a decisive influence in the elder brothers actions. He consumed pot heavily daily.
I knew lots of people that consumed pot daily. I don't know if all the men in your country act like him,but to American's he's not a man if he can't work and take care of wife and child. He made her work 80 hours a week, he collected Welfare and drove a Mercedes. That is fine if you people want to live like that but its wrong to force others.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#54 Apr 28, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
So anyone at odds with Islam (anyone not Muslim) can expect to be ripped apart by camels?
What a pleasant religion you follow.
That was a 7th century punishment and used to make her an example.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#55 Apr 28, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>I knew lots of people that consumed pot daily. I don't know if all the men in your country act like him,but to American's he's not a man if he can't work and take care of wife and child. He made her work 80 hours a week, he collected Welfare and drove a Mercedes. That is fine if you people want to live like that but its wrong to force others.
America has one of the highest unemployment rates in the West, mainly of its own making through the GFCrisis.
There are many very old models of cheap clunker Merc's about.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#56 Apr 28, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a 7th century punishment and used to make her an example.
So these days they stone her or shoot her in the head instead.
Good to know Islam moves with the times.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#57 Apr 29, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
America has one of the highest unemployment rates in the West, mainly of its own making through the GFCrisis.
There are many very old models of cheap clunker Merc's about.
Are you saying they drove an old clunker, how do you know? Yes we do have high unemployment because our idiot President would rather have people on Welfare than work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min chazmo 522,258
Why did mohammed have sex with dogs? (Dec '14) 4 hr Silvye 14
Las Vegas Shooting 6 hr Khan 55
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... 22 hr Sultan 30
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... Wed Handsome_awesome_... 3
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? Wed Handsome_awesome_... 3
100000 errors in quran (May '15) Wed LUKE 521
More from around the web