#146 Jun 23, 2012
says the man who gets up at6.50am to post hate about the jews on this forum

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#147 Jun 23, 2012
george whyte wrote:
says the man who gets up at6.50am to post hate about the jews on this forum
Of course, it's Tommy's duty as a muslim. The converts are even more insane!
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#148 Jun 23, 2012
Muslim ‘scholar’ says boys should not wear the color yellow…because it’s too gay!

http://barenakedislam.com/2012/06/21/muslim-s...

“WIELDLING THE SWORD OF GOD”

Since: Dec 06

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#149 Jun 25, 2012
george whyte wrote:
Muslim ‘scholar’ says boys should not wear the color yellow…because it’s too gay!
LOL, retarded Muslims, LMAO

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#150 Jun 25, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Your just a loud mouth hypocrite woggles
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T3P...
Of course I'm not. I hate you as mush as other fundamentalist...
Hypocrite? No, not me...

~Warrior~
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#151 Jun 25, 2012
Please cover your head when you poop?

http://barenakedislam.com/2012/06/19/please-c...
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#152 Jun 27, 2012
WARRIOR OF GOD wrote:
Oh, I forgot, the clitoris
FGM
Salaamz! especially those that hang around and do nothing but flap in the breeze like a bad piece of worn out leather! kind of like yours! LOL! Cheerz

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#153 Jun 27, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz! especially those that hang around and do nothing but flap in the breeze like a bad piece of worn out leather! kind of like yours! LOL! Cheerz
The Quran was written on some leather or side of a goat was it not.

Got that unbiased account of Mohammed yet?

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#154 Jun 27, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz! especially those that hang around and do nothing but flap in the breeze like a bad piece of worn out leather! kind of like yours! LOL! Cheerz
In the first place retard I'm a dude, I have no clitt, if I did, you and your cult would want to cut it out in the name of your so-called God.

F Islam and it's band of Christian killers...

~Warrior~
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#155 Jun 27, 2012
WARRIOR OF GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
In the first place retard I'm a dude, I have no clitt, if I did, you and your cult would want to cut it out in the name of your so-called God.
F Islam and it's band of Christian killers...
~Warrior~
Salaamz & LOL! perhaps you were looking at the wrong side of your head in the mirror! Try again. Cheerz my little woggy.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#156 Jun 27, 2012
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
The Quran was written on some leather or side of a goat was it not.
Got that unbiased account of Mohammed yet?
Salaamz A.B. got that unbiased account of Jesus yet? LOL! Cheerz.
Jinn Martini

Secaucus, NJ

#157 Jun 27, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz A.B. got that unbiased account of Jesus yet? LOL! Cheerz.
I am wrestling with this question, Rabbi:

Would muslims be hurt if i urinated in the Zam Zam well?
I am planning a visit there as a tourist ... suppose i feel the urgent need right there and then ...

Please Rabbi let me know your view.

If you are not in a position to give a definite answer i will ask to the Mule Skinner for advice ...

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#158 Jun 28, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz & LOL! perhaps you were looking at the wrong side of your head in the mirror! Try again. Cheerz my little woggy.
You have to help him, Mother Superior. Rabbeenies impure thoughts have gone beyond inanimate objects, and devolved into lusting after strapping Gay Latvian gymnasts.

~Warrior~
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#159 Jul 7, 2012
Muslim says,“Sperm donation is a major sin, not allowed by Islam”

Donating sperm is a sin because it is like fornication without intercourse which is ‘haram’– prohibited, because it would cause genes to be mixed up with a lot of other people’s genes.

&fe ature=player_embedded
Oneill

Pittsfield, MA

#160 Jul 7, 2012
Sarah ___ wrote:
The List of things that probably offend the bigots here:
1- A 20 year old girl who is still a virgin
2- A clothed woman
3- A cute Muslim child who hasn't died yet.
4- Spreading of true Democracies in Arab countries
5- Jesus Christ being neither killed nor crucified
Nice one Sarah.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#161 Jul 8, 2012
Oneill wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice one Sarah.
You pervert, you're just wishing islam would take over so that you can get a child bride. Hopefully your COPD meds have left you impotent!!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#162 Jul 9, 2012
What do muslims find most offensive?

Non muslims living.
george whyte

Lincoln, UK

#163 Jul 11, 2012
An Islamist group in Indian Kashmir on Thursday warned tourists not to wear miniskirts or other revealing clothes in the disputed region, which is enjoying a sharp revival in visitor numbers.
Holiday-makers have poured back into Indian-administered Kashmir over the last two years after a downturn in the separatist violence that had wrecked the tourism industry in the Muslim-majority region.
Kashmir is famed for its houseboats, serene lakes and soaring mountains, but it has also been the scene of decades of conflict as rebels fought to break away from Indian government rule.
"Some tourists, mostly foreigners, are in short miniskirts and other objectionable dresses, which is against the local ethos and culture and is not acceptable to civil society," Jamaat-e-Islami spokesman Zahid Ali told AFP.
"Guests are supposed to respect the sentiments of the host," he said. "For simple monetary benefits, no nation can compromise on its morality and customs and endanger future generations."
Jamaat-e-Islami, which recently left the main Kashmiri separatist alliance, has called on the state tourism board to back its stance, adding that visitors should be informed to avoid any "angry reaction" from local extremists.
"We ask the authorities not to encourage cultural aggression against Kashmiri Muslims and remain vigilant against elements who promote vulgarity and other immoral activities," Ali said.
Kashmiri women, who often do not wear full veils, have in the past been targeted by having acid thrown in their faces in a campaign to enforce Islamic dress codes.
The radical Dukhtaran-e-Millat (Daughters of the Faith) group attempted to impose a strict version of Islamic dress in the early 1990s soon after the militant insurgency first erupted.
Many cinemas, liquor shops and beauty parlours were also forced to close and have since remained shut.
State authorities were reluctant to respond to Jamaat-e-Islami's warning to tourists, who have brought welcome business to Srinagar with houseboats and hotels booked up throughout the summer.
"It is a very sensitive issue and I am not in a position to comment on it," director of the tourism department Talat Pervaiz told AFP.
At least 110 youths died in clashes with security forces in 2010, when Srinagar was often under constant curfew.
About 1.3 million tourists, most of them Indians escaping the heat further south, visited Kashmir in 2011 and numbers have been at similar levels this year.
"It is surprising and wrongly timed. We have started a great season and want it to pass quietly," Abdul Rashid, a taxi driver, said.
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#164 Jul 12, 2012
Play Station and IKEA are among the latest non-Muslim entities to offend Muslims. First,“a [Saudi] citizen was shocked when he bought an electronic Play Station game and found a stage that insults the Noble Koran,” claiming that “the game targets the Koran, specifically by opening fire on it.” The man lamented:“We are tired of saying ‘Who will take responsibility for this?’” and “expressed his astonishment that the game continues to be sold on our markets, and the ease with which our children can get it.” Elsewhere in the Arabian Peninsula, in the United Arab Emirates, Muslims are “angry,”“shocked,” and “wounded” because IKEA is producing a wine carrier under the name “Omar”—which Muslims associate with the second “rightly guided” caliph.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
" have you seen muslims eat pork " 17 min Joe 15
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr bmz 202,559
Five beliefs of islam that muslims are too cowa... (Feb '14) 1 hr Mujahid means COWARD 283
Five beliefs that Muji means Coward is too cowa... 1 hr Mujahid means COWARD 19
Belgian beauty queen converts to Islam 1 hr Khan 9
Come to Common Terms 1 hr Darth Yoda 38
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 2 hr DANDA WALA MUNDA 50,880

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE