****For Music Lovers ****
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#1585 Dec 7, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
bro , for you ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2p8QEtHj4R4XX
it is good but what is the meaning?
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#1586 Dec 7, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
okey
good even if they insulted u ignore ok let them take from our sins ok.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#1587 Dec 7, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
okey
This is right, obey the 'man' like a good little muslima.

:)

Since: Aug 12

Ankara, Turkey

#1588 Dec 7, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>good even if they insulted u ignore ok let them take from our sins ok.
hahahahaha :D I liked this idea :D:D:D you'r FOX :D hahahahahahahha

Since: Aug 12

Ankara, Turkey

#1589 Dec 7, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>it is good but what is the meaning?
owww it is hard for translate in english , english is a superficial language and Turkish is complex and significant , for this reason translate isnt enough in english :)

Since: Aug 12

Ankara, Turkey

#1590 Dec 7, 2012
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#1591 Dec 7, 2012
English is a superficial language to you because you know it superficially. Your English is much better than my Turkish though.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#1592 Dec 7, 2012
Why do you keep giving us all these music videos? Are you involved in them? Isn't Allah supposed to clobber music lovers?

Since: Aug 12

Ankara, Turkey

#1593 Dec 7, 2012
more truth wrote:
Why do you keep giving us all these music videos? Are you involved in them? Isn't Allah supposed to clobber music lovers?
really are you believe it :) so Allah(c.c) banned listen to music :)
I'm saying everytime you'r learning from wrong sources of islam

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#1594 Dec 7, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
really are you believe it :) so Allah(c.c) banned listen to music :)
I'm saying everytime you'r learning from wrong sources of islam
Your own fellow Muslims posting here have told us these things.

And that Shia are not Muslims.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#1595 Dec 7, 2012
more truth wrote:
English is a superficial language to you because you know it superficially. Your English is much better than my Turkish though.
It was just a pathetic attempt to be insulting on her part.

“Blessed on Earth n under It.”

Since: Oct 10

Saudi Arabia

#1596 Dec 7, 2012
and you treat the 'man' a man to man.
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
This is right, obey the 'man' like a good little muslima.
:)

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#1597 Dec 7, 2012
Scent of Memories wrote:
and you treat the 'man' a man to man.
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you are trying to convey, Scent.

???

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#1598 Dec 7, 2012
This song reminds me of the sad situation so many Muslim boys/'men' find themselves in Muslim countries.

Enjoy!
http://youtu.be/Y5fBdpreJiU

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#1599 Dec 7, 2012
Trisha wrote:
This song reminds me of the sad situation so many Muslim boys/'men' find themselves in Muslim countries.
Enjoy!
http://youtu.be/Y5fBdpreJiU
Thank you for the positive judgements! I see someone else gets the humor!!

:D

Since: Mar 12

Pune, India

#1600 Dec 7, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the positive judgements! I see someone else gets the humor!!
:D
Yeah its me trisha.....:-)

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#1601 Dec 7, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah its me trisha.....:-)
LOL! It's a good song too...makes me want to dance!
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#1602 Dec 8, 2012
Trisha wrote:
This song reminds me of the sad situation so many Muslim boys/'men' find themselves in Muslim countries.
Enjoy!
http://youtu.be/Y5fBdpreJiU
I like that one too)))

“Blessed on Earth n under It.”

Since: Oct 10

Saudi Arabia

#1606 Dec 8, 2012
Are you talking to yourself? Or was that supposed to be directed to an other poster who is 'you' also?
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the positive judgements! I see someone else gets the humor!!
:D

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1607 Dec 8, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>good even if they insulted u ignore ok let them take from our sins ok.
may god bless you and her. really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 11 min J_a_n 521,922
Congratulations Doug Jones 16 min J_a_n 20
Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel 17 hr J_a_n 51
I used the Qur'an as toilet paper 18 hr Islam Sucks 1
Is there any Democracy in America? 18 hr Khan 2
America is not a Democracy 18 hr Khan 1
Jews use pornography “to destroy gentile morals” 18 hr Khan 1
More from around the web