****For Music Lovers ****
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#2145 Jan 5, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything that is written is open to judgement. This is just normal. If you can't handle it........tough.
what do mean by hunting?then u said before that u r here 2 discuss news issue which not relate 2 HOLY ISLAM here we talk Personal things!
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#2146 Jan 5, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember this movie lol Salman and Arbaaz Khan acted as brothers.
yes with rani mokarji i know Indian films and actors btw Salman and Arbaaz Khan real brothers also soheel khan.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#2147 Jan 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Wow man. In Australia it is tomorrow and summer. I'm having trouble getting my head around that.
We're halfway now..it wont' be long and we'll be seeing Spring.

:)

Location hidden

#2148 Jan 5, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he has bad intentions.
I think someone should ask just exactly what his intentions are. I'd ask but hell if I can interpret his broken english.

Location hidden

#2149 Jan 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
Generally speaking, the Yemenese are a sordid lot. That is why Americans drones are ever vigilant.... waiting in the sky.
Drones are great at finding Islamists hiding in the dark corners of Yemen.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#2150 Jan 5, 2013
u have not right 2 ask somethings Personally i have no Business 2 talk with american women like u [with all respect 4 the other good respectable american women]btw u improve my view about america and their people .

Location hidden

#2151 Jan 5, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
u have not right 2 ask somethings Personally i have no Business 2 talk with american women like u [with all respect 4 the other good respectable american women]btw u improve my view about america and their people .
After all these years on the English speaking forums your English should be much better than this. I have no idea what you just posted, I have no idea what you mean. I am not going to guess at what you mean, come back when you can write intelligently.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#2152 Jan 5, 2013
u do not need 2 read or guess my messages also it is not important 2 me ur words or news links here really i am not read ur posts so much so do the same with me. do not read mine if u can please ignore and STAY AWAY FROM MY WAY really i am not interesting 2 talk with u any more.

Location hidden

#2153 Jan 5, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
u do not need 2 read or guess my messages also it is not important 2 me ur words or news links here really i am not read ur posts so much so do the same with me. do not read mine if u can please ignore and STAY AWAY FROM MY WAY really i am not interesting 2 talk with u any more.
Do not EVEN think you can tell me what to do. You continually prove your own arrogance.

I'll continue to do as I please here, deal with it.

I think there is something either severely wrong with your mental capabilities because by now because you should write and understand English better than you do.

I'm surprised you keep posting.

If you're not a phony you might just be mentally impaired.

By now, though, you should have learned that I am not going away and I am going to post the way I choose.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#2154 Jan 5, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>yes with rani mokarji i know Indian films and actors btw Salman and Arbaaz Khan real brothers also soheel khan.
Lol, I forgot that Arabs are avid Bollywood fans. There`s this one Palestinian chick on youtube who speaks like super fluent Hindi...probably better than any North Indian girl I`ve ever met (albeit I am no judge).
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#2155 Jan 5, 2013
do not talk with me GOT IT and i will continua 2 post what i like not of ur Business 2 tell me what should i do? i am not insert my self in ur threads also i donot read it AT ALL I SWEAR nothing from ur posts or replies important or attract my attention . i am ignoring what u r doing here so stay away.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#2156 Jan 5, 2013
hi salaam True Tamil Tiger how r u? do u know this word [ shady karoje in indian] mojesa shady karoge

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#2157 Jan 5, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
hi salaam True Tamil Tiger how r u? do u know this word [ shady karoje in indian] mojesa shady karoge
I am well, thanks...and sorry to say, I dunno any Hindi. Ask Sher-e-Panjab.

Location hidden

#2158 Jan 5, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
do not talk with me GOT IT and i will continua 2 post what i like not of ur Business 2 tell me what should i do? i am not insert my self in ur threads also i donot read it AT ALL I SWEAR nothing from ur posts or replies important or attract my attention . i am ignoring what u r doing here so stay away.
Yeah.....no, you do not tell me what to do, little male chauvinist pig.

I've never tried to bully you like you repeatedly do to me. I don't care what you do..........unlike you who pops a vein trying to control me........LOL!!!

I have to laugh at you though.........you're kind of pathetic in that you let your emotions rule you.

That's not what Muslim men are allowed to do, is it?
Sher e Panjab

Preston, Australia

#2159 Jan 5, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
It means do u want to marry me.... Mujhse shaadi karogee
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#2160 Jan 5, 2013
Shite!! whats going on here??? went to work and came back to find world war 3 ahhhhhh im tired
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#2161 Jan 5, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>so good but i do not understand what the words?
he wrote that song on the birth of his first child, and the love he has for his angel))
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#2162 Jan 5, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>good do u know u in my ---- but how come u donot hate muslims men i saw many western girls hate us? do u agree marry muslim ur children all will be muslims put in ur mind that and u will live like our way.
im in yr???? I don't hate anyone unless they are evil people, well I don't have a muslim man but I realise for a western woman to marry one shed have to change to his ways if she wanted the marriage to last, very hard for western women
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#2163 Jan 5, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is hinting something there!
umm we just friends lol
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#2164 Jan 5, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful Lena, you've read Ashkar's posts, he can't discern fact from fiction watching American tv shows. You might be leading him on...
im not leading him on im just being friendly, hope it doesn't look that way! I think ash knows that Christians & muslims don't mix that way, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Muslims DIES their FACE also FACING East ... 2 min Muslims R PAGANS 8
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min bmz 488,139
THERE was NO MOHAMADAN MUSLIMS in JESUS TIME! 8 min Muslims R PAGANS 6
Nuke Muslim Population Centers 41 min Sheilaa 8
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 43 min Sheilaa 250,977
Asylum seeker wants all family on benefits 2 hr The Proclaimer 15
Christianity proves Hinduism is fake & vulgar (Oct '15) 2 hr Mujahid 45
More from around the web