****For Music Lovers ****
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#2105 Jan 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
why u wanna know so badly LOL
badly why? i never seen admire follow me maybe u joking anyway if u donot want say ok sweety.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#2106 Jan 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
why u haven't found woman yet ashkar, anyways ill talk u laters cos im going out now shopping, my niece getting married and I have to find something to wear to wedding, seeya
ok hope u donot choose naked dress.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#2107 Jan 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
hey everyone, whats happened to Amiable?? I noticed he disappeared around the same time as turco girl, hmmm very strange)))
do u know what is the strange 4 me? that zienab appeared so interesting with me she got upset when i disappeared 4 2 days she will Pour water cold water on my head if i disappeared i was happy in her talking then she left me in Mysterious way.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#2108 Jan 4, 2013
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#2109 Jan 4, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>ok hope u donot choose naked dress.
hahaha no naked dress ash, its very classical maybe a bit of leg showing lol
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#2110 Jan 4, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>do u know what is the strange 4 me? that zienab appeared so interesting with me she got upset when i disappeared 4 2 days she will Pour water cold water on my head if i disappeared i was happy in her talking then she left me in Mysterious way.
yes it was very strange, but no offence ash I didn't trust her from beginning, I don't think she was for anything serious, maybe just fun, maybe she was really a man, who knows. anyways god has someone better for u
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#2111 Jan 4, 2013
remember I did warn u about turks lol
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#2112 Jan 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
how r u sweety? i swear i am happy 2 see u now but i am busy these days do u know i sleep only 2 hours i am tired.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#2113 Jan 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
like what?
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#2114 Jan 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>yes it was very strange, but no offence ash I didn't trust her from beginning, I don't think she was for anything serious, maybe just fun, maybe she was really a man, who knows. anyways god has someone better for u
i do not know if my future girl will be better or worst? but i loved that way when she was talking with me i felt she loved.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#2115 Jan 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
remember I did warn u about turks lol
eleni not all turks many yemenian married turks many in yemen in the north mix yemenian and turks.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#2116 Jan 4, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>how r u sweety? i swear i am happy 2 see u now but i am busy these days do u know i sleep only 2 hours i am tired.
only 2 hrs? u better go to sleep then, otherwise u wont be able to open yr eyes
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#2117 Jan 4, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>like what?
like a split lol, remember us girls in west do not wear burquas
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#2118 Jan 4, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>i do not know if my future girl will be better or worst? but i loved that way when she was talking with me i felt she loved.
I thought she did too, but seems maybe she wasn't looking for marriage too young, she did mention it to u
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#2119 Jan 4, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>eleni not all turks many yemenian married turks many in yemen in the north mix yemenian and turks.
well we as greeks do not trust the turks, we have a saying in greek, "never turn yr back on a turk, they will knife u when u not watching"
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#2120 Jan 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
only 2 hrs? u better go to sleep then, otherwise u wont be able to open yr eyes
yes i should see u today if i cannot Tomorrow if i cannot Tomorrow after Tomorrow if i cannot after Tomorrow see u in the next day if i cannot next day see after the next day etc.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#2121 Jan 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she did too, but seems maybe she wasn't looking for marriage too young, she did mention it to u
no she was very happy when i said i will come 2 u after graduation her talking so clear then why do u think she is young 4 marriage? every normal female want 2 marry after graduation what they wait after graduation!
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#2122 Jan 4, 2013
really i am busy now i will return inshaALLAH 2 see u hope find u in my time ok my sweet eleni.salaam
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#2123 Jan 4, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>yes i should see u today if i cannot Tomorrow if i cannot Tomorrow after Tomorrow if i cannot after Tomorrow see u in the next day if i cannot next day see after the next day etc.
say what??? LMAO ash u can come whenever u can, don't feel like u have to be here for me, just whenever, cos I cant be here everyday either, close yr eyes now and sweet dreams to u!
Sher e Panjab

Carrum Downs, Australia

#2124 Jan 4, 2013
http://youtu.be/c_BZf6hKkEU one of my favourites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Rasputin 527,860
News Is the Queen related to Prophet Muhammad? 1 hr jean 4
News German Cabinet Minister Says 'Islam Doesn't Bel... 1 hr skylark 18
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 hr David 256,402
reason why I reject hadith other then THE QUR'A... (Jan '11) Tue Straight path 661
Nudity not allowed in Islam, Christianity or Ju... Tue Explorer 8
News Let Turkish Scholars Speak: See What Islamism I... Mon mahasn sawresho 2