all westrn woman

hummm

faith

above all

just hate mongring islamophobe woman

Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#46 Jan 30, 2013
ABBA...Since you started this thread, I ask you to please ask the mods to remove it.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#47 Jan 30, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
ABBA...Since you started this thread, I ask you to please ask the mods to remove it.
ugly ppls with ugly speek want it removd
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#49 Jan 30, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ugly ppls with ugly speek want it removd
No, those ppls want it to stay. You are too blind to see.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#50 Jan 30, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
bro Egyptian_lad we call ALLAH 4 egypt [omm aldonia] my mother watching the news all the time maybe more than egyptians themselves i swear we call ALLAH 2 protect egypt from albaltagia []Thugs ][ and who spread disorders may ALLAH protect EGYPT ALL MUSLIMS COUNTRIES.
Ameen....brother

the police is arresting those filthy anarachist thugs,they are supported by enemies of egypt to cause anarchy

inshallah, Egypt will be saved

The enemies of egypt don't want to see any stability in the country,so that egypt remains sinking into problems

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#51 Jan 30, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>stupad xman were did he murder some1?rape some1? thief? show n prove or STFU. get out of my religon foirm xshit
Safiyah was raped by Mohammad. She was a 17-year-old Jewish girl and the daughter of the chief of the Banu Nadir whom Mohammad had beheaded 2 years earlier when he murdered men of Banu Quriaza. Safiyah was a member of a Jewish tribe of Medina. Mohammad was close to 60. Safiyah was married to her cousin Kinana who was a young Jewish leader of the Kheibar. In an unprovoked attack, Mohammad raided the Kheibar and killed it's unarmed men and then killed the rest. Mohammad was told by a traitor of the tribe that Kinana was the treasurer of the town and that he used to hide money in certain ruins. So Mohammad's motivation to attack the Kheibar was to plunder its money and steal the women. After taking over, Mohammad had Kinana to be tortured in order to compel him to tell him the whereabouts of the treasures and then Mohammad killed him. Mohammad then order that all the prettiest women amongst the captives be brought to him.

Ibn Ishaq writes:
"The apostle occupied the Jewish forts one after the other, taking prisoners as he went. Among these were Safiya, the wife of Kinana, the Khaibar chief, and two female cousins:[sisters of Kinana] the apostle chose Safiya for himself. The other prisoners were distributed among the Muslims. Bilal brought Safiya to the apostle, and they passed the bodies of several Jews on the way. Safiya's female companions lamented and strewed dust on their heads. When the apostle of Allâh observed this scene, he said,'Remove these she devils from me.' But he ordered Safiya to remain, and threw his reda [cloak] over her. So the Muslims knew he had reserved her for his own. The apostle reprimanded Bilal, saying,'Hast thou lost all feelings of mercy, to make women pass by the corpses of their husbands?'"
Safiyah was then taken to Muhammad's tent so that Mohammad could literally have sex with her the very night that Mohammad had only hours earlier tortured her husband and killed him. The next day Mohammad signified that Safiyah was his by covering her with his mantle. Safiyah was then groomed and made-up and then Mohammad married her in a mock marriage ceremony and then raped her that night.

Clearly, Safiyah wanted nothing to do with Mohammad and therefore Mohammad forced himself on her, which means Mohammad raped her. Moreover, Mohammad tortured and murdered her husband in an unprovoked attack simply because he wanted to raid the treasures and steal the women of Safiyah's tribe.

Location hidden

#53 Jan 30, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>stupad xman were did he murder some1?rape some1? thief? show n prove or STFU. get out of my religon foirm xshit
For proof that Mohammad was a MURDERER, see the below link:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKB...
Fat Jack

Las Vegas, NV

#54 Jan 30, 2013
And now for the rest of Xcalibers story. The Jewish tribe in question was a signatory to the Medina treaty and was obligated to defend the city in case of an attack. They were not the only Jewish tribe in the city. The tribe in question plotted with Meccans for a sneak attack on the Muslims in Medina that occurred in the middle of the night. Not only did the Jewish tribe plot with the Meccans but fought alongside them during the sneak attack. If this is not treason then I don't know what is. The Muslims and other Jewish tribe repelled the attack and were victorious. Afterwards the Banu Nadir were rounded up. They were given the choice as to who would be their judge, Muhammad or the chief of the other Jewish tribe. The Banu Nadir chose the chief of the other Jewish tribe to be their judge, who incidentally was critically injured in the battle and died a few days later. The chief of the other Jewish tribe gave the sentence proscribed in the Torah for the crime of treason and sentenced all the men of the Banu Nadir to death. A sentence they had earned and deserved.

The women and children were spared and and taken as slaves. A much preferable option than being left in the desert to die. After Muhammads marriage to Saffiyah and her elevation to wife of the prophet, the rest of the Muslims holding Banu Nadir as slaves freed them.

Location hidden

#55 Jan 30, 2013
Fat Jack wrote:
And now for the rest of Xcalibers story. The Jewish tribe in question was a signatory to the Medina treaty and was obligated to defend the city in case of an attack. They were not the only Jewish tribe in the city. The tribe in question plotted with Meccans for a sneak attack on the Muslims in Medina that occurred in the middle of the night. Not only did the Jewish tribe plot with the Meccans but fought alongside them during the sneak attack. If this is not treason then I don't know what is. The Muslims and other Jewish tribe repelled the attack and were victorious. Afterwards the Banu Nadir were rounded up. They were given the choice as to who would be their judge, Muhammad or the chief of the other Jewish tribe. The Banu Nadir chose the chief of the other Jewish tribe to be their judge, who incidentally was critically injured in the battle and died a few days later. The chief of the other Jewish tribe gave the sentence proscribed in the Torah for the crime of treason and sentenced all the men of the Banu Nadir to death. A sentence they had earned and deserved.
The women and children were spared and and taken as slaves. A much preferable option than being left in the desert to die. After Muhammads marriage to Saffiyah and her elevation to wife of the prophet, the rest of the Muslims holding Banu Nadir as slaves freed them.
What was the judges name? DUH!
Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#56 Jan 30, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Ameen....brother
the police is arresting those filthy anarachist thugs,they are supported by enemies of egypt to cause anarchy
inshallah, Egypt will be saved
The enemies of egypt don't want to see any stability in the country,so that egypt remains sinking into problems
You want to see enemies of Egypt, look no further than your bathroom mirror. You and your muslim brothers in the hood.

“You can call me Mrs. K.”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere over the rainbow

#57 Jan 31, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>if i cuold not reed i wuold b blind so i cannot c how ugly u r.
and if only you could write a coherent sentence
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#58 Jan 31, 2013
Lonely Couple wrote:
<quoted text>
Utah terrorist. Try something.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists
Salaamz! LC. LOL! Any suggestions? Cheerz
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#59 Jan 31, 2013
Lonely Couple wrote:
<quoted text>
Utah terrorist. Try something.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists
Salaamz LC. & Salutations. Im constantly terrorized by the increaseing amount of inbred ugly mormon women breeding here like rats on crak.They insist they haved been told by ALLAH(thats God to you kaafiroon) to multiply and replenish the earth. LAUGHABLE! & Scary! Because there is a fine line between that and overpopulating and they are WAY OVER THE LINE ! Cheerz

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#60 Jan 31, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>do u ever get 2 visit tower hamlets?
Do you ever eat a bacon sandwhich?
Tower hamlets was designated as a muslim ghetto 5 years before any muslims lived there!!!
It was an eyesore, a grubby stain on the London skyline. The council couldnt get any self respecting people to live there. So, they waited, carried out little bits of renovation and then opened it up to the wogs and the sand chimps!
Imagine that. The london stronghold for muslims is a shit hole that nobody would live inb - except muslims. And by moving in there, all the stupid muzzy scum are payng council tax....for an area that the council thought was a dead duck. ell, its a cash cow now. And I will tell you somthing else - which you are probably too stupid to realise. Move all the problems into one place, and its far easier to keep an eye on. We are watching You.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#61 Jan 31, 2013
Neenaa wrote:
<quoted text>
and if only you could write a coherent sentence
if u cuold only fit in xtra large burka.haha. n large hijan 4 ur big stupad haed
abba

Mesquite, NV

#62 Jan 31, 2013
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
Move all the problems into one place, and its far easier to keep an eye on. We are watching You.
haha. no were watchng u fool. keep up with ur opresion 2 muslim an well c what ur govenmt does.haha

“You can call me Mrs. K.”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere over the rainbow

#63 Jan 31, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>if u cuold only fit in xtra large burka.haha. n large hijan 4 ur big stupad haed
I wrote, "and if only you could write a coherent sentence"
You answered with jebberish that proved my point. Thanks.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#64 Jan 31, 2013
Neenaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote, "and if only you could write a coherent sentence"
You answered with jebberish that proved my point. Thanks.
go eat some food bird bodie.haha.someday whan ur islam mabe u will ate better
Kaz

Australia

#65 Jan 31, 2013
All Islamic believing woman man and children
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#66 Jan 31, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
When they can't win an argument they resort to personal attacks...pathetic.
who is "they" ? Are you saying when "muslims" cant win an argument they resort to personal attacks? I see. So this is another one of your generalisations, come on then. Show me in the Qur'an where it says "if you cant win an argument resort to personal attacks". You sweepingly generalise too much, it makes for a massive flaw in your argument.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#67 Jan 31, 2013
FONTAINE wrote:
The ugliest woman ever was ... my mom.
She used to fiddle in my groin and often asked me to peepee in her mouth.
you know this is kinda disrespectful to your mother..even if it is a joke. It's simply not funny you know. I feel sorry that her own son would talk about her like that...this is a sign of the end of the world "When the offspring become the master and the parents become their slaves"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 49 min Rasputin 522,229
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... 13 hr Sultan 30
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... 16 hr Handsome_awesome_... 3
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? 20 hr Handsome_awesome_... 3
100000 errors in quran (May '15) Wed LUKE 521
News Anti-Muslim bigotry has an official voice in Tr... Tue Conservative Boot 359
News Lindsay Lohan, Islama s jewel: a I feel very ba... Tue handsome_awesome_... 7
More from around the web