above all

just hate mongring islamophobe woman

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#1 Jan 29, 2013
It would be those hairy, foul-smelling muslim ho's.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Haddah, Yemen

#2 Jan 29, 2013
why u do not start thread explain what ISLAM IS? instead of all the trash which u posting?
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Haddah, Yemen

#3 Jan 29, 2013
i would like 2 smack anyone talk as u do.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#4 Jan 29, 2013
all ugly woman r ones that speek ugly like all above girls. thay blame others 4 there socital problams an blame islam or other religon.

those r the reel ugly woman.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Faith wrote:
no the fuol mouth kafirs like U faithlass. watch ur mouth ugly woamn.this forim is threw with ur mouths against islam and our prophet.

u all girls have ugly speek
abba

Mesquite, NV

#6 Jan 29, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
i would like 2 smack anyone talk as u do.
salaam.thank u 4 stickng up 4 ur religon and prophet an allah(swa).an let all these hatrs keep the foul mouths without taeching them lesson.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jan 29, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
why u do not start thread explain what ISLAM IS? instead of all the trash which u posting?
He prefers to show us rather than explain.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Haddah, Yemen

#9 Jan 29, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>salaam.thank u 4 stickng up 4 ur religon and prophet an allah(swa).an let all these hatrs keep the foul mouths without taeching them lesson.
really means u r here not 4 ISLAM or maybe u do not know what is ISLAM ? no wonder every post 4 u here explain u just ignorant as many muslims on this earth they have names only UR ACTIONS AGAINST OUR RELIGION if u just near 2 me u will not DARE 2 do as u do know.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#10 Jan 29, 2013
I'd bitchslap both you little queers until you cried for you mamas. You are a couple of cowardly twerps and your "prophet" was a child-raping, corpse-banging freak.

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#11 Jan 29, 2013
Hey Trisha,

Once again you are being attacked by truth-hating Muslims because you speak the truth and therefore these Muslims can't stand you.

Congratulations!!

Good Work!

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#12 Jan 29, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
Hey Trisha,
Once again you are being attacked by truth-hating Muslims because you speak the truth and therefore these Muslims can't stand you.
Congratulations!!
Good Work!
When they can't win an argument they resort to personal attacks...pathetic.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaamz Trishe' LOL! Once again you,re being attacked by truth loveing muslims because you,re always spreading lies & deciet concerning them. Congratulations! Keep stuffing your leg in yer maouth! Cheerz
Xcaliber

Somerset, NJ

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz Trishe' LOL! Once again you,re being attacked by truth loveing muslims because you,re always spreading lies & deciet concerning them. Congratulations! Keep stuffing your leg in yer maouth! Cheerz
You're just another lying Muslim who refuses to admit that Islam's own writings prove Mohammad was a thief, a warlord, a rapist, a child molester, and a murderer. Just because you pathetically choose to ignore the obvious, doesn't mean everyone else must.

ISLAM IS A DEATH CULT AND MOHAMMAD WAS NOT A PROPHET!

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz Trishe' LOL! Once again you,re being attacked by truth loveing muslims because you,re always spreading lies & deciet concerning them. Congratulations! Keep stuffing your leg in yer maouth! Cheerz
I quote Muslims like you VERBATIM. If I posts lies, like you claim, then it is YOU MUSLIMS who are LYING.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Faith wrote:
michigan sl*t: with elephant body you the top of list looool

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#17 Jan 30, 2013
Faith wrote:
I'd bitchslap both you little queers until you cried for you mamas. You are a couple of cowardly twerps and your "prophet" was a child-raping, corpse-banging freak.
big sharmouta!!!!!!!!!!

Cut your ears they are too big lol

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I quote Muslims like you VERBATIM. If I posts lies, like you claim, then it is YOU MUSLIMS who are LYING.
trisha: we would like to see how beautiful you are......baby
abba

Mesquite, NV

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
this forim cuold b filled up with the lyes u tell about my religon
abba

Mesquite, NV

#21 Jan 30, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
haha.no ur the queen bit..ch 4 persinal atacksing.ur ugly hater queen
abba

Mesquite, NV

#22 Jan 30, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just another lying Muslim who refuses to admit that Islam's own writings prove Mohammad was a thief, a warlord, a rapist, a child molester, and a murderer. Just because you pathetically choose to ignore the obvious, doesn't mean everyone else must.
ISLAM IS A DEATH CULT AND MOHAMMAD WAS NOT A PROPHET!
stupad xman were did he murder some1?rape some1? thief? show n prove or STFU. get out of my religon foirm xshit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min Mrs Sunny 518,499
There are No Muslim Artists 58 min Bob 14
Muslim HATE CLUB Surah 5:51-DO NOT TAKE Xtians ... 58 min SURA of HATE 5 51 5
ISLAM is coming no matter what HATERS DO!!!! 1 hr Bob 20
Quran: The Greatest Gift of God 1 hr J_a_n 28
Is it compulsory for the Muslim WOMEN to shave ... (Oct '07) 1 hr WNC 361
There were no Christians in Moses times 1 hr J_a_n 12
More from around the web