Peace (piss) be upon him

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AnonymousGirl

Oakland, CA

#1 Apr 5, 2010
Why do muslims say "peace be upon him" EVERY SINGLE TIME after they mention a prophet, especially Muhammad? They are ritualistic, stupid, and overly religious to the point of being unbearable.

Is there another religion that has this tradition of always praising a religious figure after mentioning their name or just the hyper religion of Islam?
sun tzu

Finland

#2 Apr 5, 2010
their hoping he might get the hint
Dr Devious

UK

#3 Apr 5, 2010
muslims are drones, programmed from birth to behave in a specific manner.
The converts are even more zealous.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4 Apr 5, 2010
19It was the first day of the week. In the evening the disciples were in a house together. The doors were shut because they were afraid of the Jewish leaders. Jesus came and stood there with them. He said to them, "Peace to you!" (Piss to you)

20When he had said this, he showed them his hands and his side. The disciples were glad when they saw the Lord.

21Jesus said to them again, "Peace to you!" (Piss to you!" My Father sent me: now I am sending you in the same way.'

22When he had said this, he breathed on them and said,`Receive the Holy Spirit.

23Whoever you make free from the wrong things they have done will be free. Whoever you do not make free from the wrong things they have done will not be free.'

26Then eight days later his disciples were in the house again. This time Thomas was with them. The doors were shut. Then Jesus came and stood there with them. He said to them, "Peace to you!" (Piss to you"

According to other versions, Jesus said and that meant that he was pissing upon his disciples:

1. "Piss be with you!"

2. "May piss be with you!"

3. "Piss [be] to you."

4. "Piss be unto you."

lol!

bmz

Location hidden

#5 Apr 5, 2010
Actually, if one reads the New Testament, one would realise that Jesus was pissing upon his disciples all the time. lol!
sun tzu

Finland

#6 Apr 5, 2010
my favorite is one bmz's alter ego came up with

mohmad the profit(20%)
angus longstaffe

UK

#9 Apr 6, 2010
" Why do muslims say "peace be upon him" EVERY SINGLE TIME after they mention a prophet, especially Muhammad? They are ritualistic, stupid, and overly religious to the point of being unbearable. "

it is just an overt show of being holier than thou.
they often use pbuh when they are being smug but ask about the prophet's life and get their feathers ruffled , they often forget to say it. just point your finger and say ' na na na na na you didn't say peace be upon you..na na na na na na '

bmz

Location hidden

#10 Apr 6, 2010
angus longstaffe wrote:
" Why do muslims say "peace be upon him" EVERY SINGLE TIME after they mention a prophet, especially Muhammad? They are ritualistic, stupid, and overly religious to the point of being unbearable. "
it is just an overt show of being holier than thou.
they often use pbuh when they are being smug but ask about the prophet's life and get their feathers ruffled , they often forget to say it. just point your finger and say ' na na na na na you didn't say peace be upon you..na na na na na na '
"Peace be upon him" shortened for writing purpose PBUH, or "Peace be upon you" was not an innovation by Islam.

It came from Judaism.

Salom Aleichem is "Peace be upon you" in Hebrew.

An example of a Jewish Prayer:

"Shalom aleichem, malachei ha-shalom, malachei elyon miMelech Malchei haMelachim, HaKadosh Baruch Hu.

"Peace be upon you, messengers of peace, messengers of the Most High
from the King of the Kings of Kings, the Holy One Blessed is He.""

You can enjoy that here. It is beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet...

It is a sign of respect and Muslims extend it to all the biblical prophets too.
angus longstaffe

UK

#11 Apr 6, 2010
no thanks . it is just silly.
angus longstaffe

UK

#12 Apr 6, 2010
yeah muslims are full of repect for other prophets !
ha haha haha hah hahahahahhhhhhhaaa

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 6, 2010
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
"Peace be upon him" shortened for writing purpose PBUH, or "Peace be upon you" was not an innovation by Islam.
It came from Judaism.
Yes, we know that muhammad didn't really come up with anything new. it is mostly all plagiarised from judaism and christianity other than mohammad's ramblings about killing the infidels.

come to think of it...oh nevermind.
george whyte

Belper, UK

#14 Apr 6, 2010
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It came from Judaism.
Salom Aleichem is "Peace be upon you" in Hebrew.
An example of a Jewish Prayer:
"Shalom aleichem, malachei ha-shalom, malachei elyon miMelech Malchei haMelachim, HaKadosh Baruch Hu.
"Peace be upon you, messengers of peace, messengers of the Most High
from the King of the Kings of Kings,&#65279; the Holy One Blessed is He.""
You can enjoy that here. It is beautiful.
http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet...
It is a sign of respect and Muslims extend it to all the biblical prophets too.
where the thread about "muhammad the borrower" the one where bmz swears blind he never borrower anything...lolo

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TH4...
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#15 Apr 6, 2010
AnonymousGirl wrote:
Why do muslims say "peace be upon him" EVERY SINGLE TIME after they mention a prophet, especially Muhammad? They are ritualistic, stupid, and overly religious to the point of being unbearable.
Is there another religion that has this tradition of always praising a religious figure after mentioning their name or just the hyper religion of Islam?
Salaams A.G. Ask any neo-evangelical-born-again-chr istian to utter a sentence on any subject without bringing "Jesus"(pbuh)(LOL)in to the topic! They cant help themselves! Its Jesus-this,and Jesus that,or Jesus hit me with a wiffl-bat! LOL! and Cheers!
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#16 Apr 6, 2010
bmz wrote:
Actually, if one reads the New Testament, one would realise that Jesus was pissing upon his disciples all the time. lol!
SalaamsBMZ(#1)and (pbuy)(pb&j)and(b.l.t.)on toast,hold the (b.u.t.t.r.)! LOL ! you are Quite humorous when you put your mind to it! so here are two especially for you....Peter and the gang are out fishing on the dead-sea..An ominous figure is noticed walking towards them..he yells from afar"Im looking for fishers of men"..peter(pissed of now)yells"I dont care who you,re looking for! get off the water! you,re scareing the fish!" Hahahahaha! Christ is cruseing the bethlehem bars one night..(its about 1:am) walks into a bar about to close,& the barkeep shouts We are closing,last call for drinks...J.C.moves to the bar,puts down 3 nails,and says"barkeep! can you put me up for the night?" Ha...hahahaha. See! we could get really crude and stoop to the level of some others,were it not for our Islaamic-nobility! LOL ! Cheers
JESUSis

Doncaster East, Australia

#17 Apr 6, 2010
LATEST OFFERINGS OF MERCY FROM THE RELIGION OF PISS:

2010.04.05 (Baghdad, Iraq)- Four children, ages 6 to 11, are among a family of six Shia massacred in their home by Sunni gunmen

2010.04.05 (Peshawar, Pakistan)- Islamic extremists attack the US consulate in a coordinated bombing and shooting attack that leaves four dead.

2010.04.05 (Timergarah, Pakistan)- Forty-one people at a political rally are dismembered by Mujahideen bombers.

2010.04.05 (Karabulak, Ingushetia)- Two Russian cops are murdered by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

2010.04.04 (Mohmand, Pakistan)- Three villagers are cut down by a Taliban ambush.

2010.04.04 (Mosul, Iraq)- Jihadis detonate a car bomb that kills at least three Iraqis.

THE LIST CHANGES EVERY MONTH

bmz

Location hidden

#18 Apr 6, 2010
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamsBMZ(#1)and (pbuy)(pb&j)and(b.l.t.)on toast,hold the (b.u.t.t.r.)! LOL ! you are Quite humorous when you put your mind to it! so here are two especially for you....Peter and the gang are out fishing on the dead-sea..An ominous figure is noticed walking towards them..he yells from afar"Im looking for fishers of men"..peter(pissed of now)yells"I dont care who you,re looking for! get off the water! you,re scareing the fish!" Hahahahaha! Christ is cruseing the bethlehem bars one night..(its about 1:am) walks into a bar about to close,& the barkeep shouts We are closing,last call for drinks...J.C.moves to the bar,puts down 3 nails,and says"barkeep! can you put me up for the night?" Ha...hahahaha. See! we could get really crude and stoop to the level of some others,were it not for our Islaamic-nobility! LOL ! Cheers
lol! Rabbeen

I like the joke where Moses pissed Jesus off one day, when they met at a lake. Moses said to Jesus, "I have it still in me, you know!"

Jesus replied, "I have also that in me, you know! Do it again, if you can."

Moses pointed his staff towards the lake and with a roar, the waters parted leaving a clear path between the two columns of water. He pointed again and the lake returned to normal.

Moses said, "It is your turn."

Jesus said, "No problem" and started walking over the water. After taking a few steps, he started drowning and tried to keep afloat but was sinking fast. Moses pointed the staff and made a way for him to come out safely.

Moses said, "I knew you could not do it. You forgot something! When you did that last time, you had no holes in the feet!"

Salaams
BMZ

bmz

Location hidden

#19 Apr 6, 2010
JESUSis wrote:
LATEST OFFERINGS OF MERCY FROM THE RELIGION OF PISS:
2010.04.05 (Baghdad, Iraq)- Four children, ages 6 to 11, are among a family of six Shia massacred in their home by Sunni gunmen
2010.04.05 (Peshawar, Pakistan)- Islamic extremists attack the US consulate in a coordinated bombing and shooting attack that leaves four dead.
2010.04.05 (Timergarah, Pakistan)- Forty-one people at a political rally are dismembered by Mujahideen bombers.
2010.04.05 (Karabulak, Ingushetia)- Two Russian cops are murdered by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2010.04.04 (Mohmand, Pakistan)- Three villagers are cut down by a Taliban ambush.
2010.04.04 (Mosul, Iraq)- Jihadis detonate a car bomb that kills at least three Iraqis.
THE LIST CHANGES EVERY MONTH
Those are American and Coalition war zones. This will go on till the Western Jihadis make up their mind and leave.

There were no bombings before their arrival.

How is the morale of the returning Western soldiers?

Cheers
BMZ
bmz

San Diego, CA

#20 Apr 6, 2010
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Rabbeen
I like the joke where Moses pissed Jesus off one day, when they met at a lake. Moses said to Jesus, "I have it still in me, you know!"
Jesus replied, "I have also that in me, you know! Do it again, if you can."
Moses pointed his staff towards the lake and with a roar, the waters parted leaving a clear path between the two columns of water. He pointed again and the lake returned to normal.
Moses said, "It is your turn."
Jesus said, "No problem" and started walking over the water. After taking a few steps, he started drowning and tried to keep afloat but was sinking fast. Moses pointed the staff and made a way for him to come out safely.
Moses said, "I knew you could not do it. You forgot something! When you did that last time, you had no holes in the feet!"
Salaams
BMZ
And how did Muslim ISA piss off the JEWS....son? When did he started to Piss off the JEWS son...and What was the it that Piss off of the JEWS.

Did Allah the all knowing God know anything about this when he gave Muslim ISA the Injeel. Now...Bitch...that's even more funny! Yaacob IBrahim laughs along with me. Tell us Bitch...did Muslim ISA even existed or he was something bastard mofreak made up to piss you off.

Cheers
BMZ

bmz

Location hidden

#21 Apr 6, 2010
george whyte wrote:
<quoted text>
where the thread about "muhammad the borrower" the one where bmz swears blind he never borrower anything...lolo
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TH4...
That cannot be considered as borrowing.

If greetings are considered borrowing then the idiots will start saying that the names of Abraham and others were also borrowed. Doesn't work that way.

Qur'aan discusses the other scriptures gone haywire and corrupted.

The best example of a borrowing is the Christians OT, which is a wholesale plagiarized and forged copy of the Jewish Bible.

So, one can truly say that Christianity borrowed others' scripture and created a monstrosity known as a triune God out of others' Scripture.

Muhammad did no such thing.
bmz

San Diego, CA

#22 Apr 6, 2010
HEY bitch...each time you muslims toss a hail mary, mofreak turns in his grave cause he's happy you ignore the Muslim ISA he planted in your head. LOL. Tell us Son...what Did Muslim ISA do to Piss off the Romans, JEWs etc.

Cheers
BMZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pro-Islam billboards respond to political climate 2 min Marie-Luise_J 1
100000 errors in quran (May '15) 6 min LUKE 506
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 33 min Frijoles 255,965
The final victory belongs to Islam. (Dec '14) 51 min MO_EATS_DUNGS 78
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... 53 min MO_EATS_DUNGS 400
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 55 min Just a guy 503,400
O Say! 56 min MO_EATS_DUNGS 31
News 'Respect for your country is an important part ... 1 hr MO_EATS_DUNGS 45
More from around the web