Paki Gunman kills Sunni leaders in tit-for-tat

Jan 31, 2013 Full story: Reuters 20

A gunman on a motorcycle shot dead three Pakistani Sunni Muslim leaders on Thursday, police said, in the latest apparent tit-for-tat killing in the southern financial hub of Karachi ...

Full Story

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Jan 31, 2013
from Reuters:

"Conflict between Sunni and Shi'ite militants has been blamed for many recent killings in Pakistan's largest city.

"At least 217 people have been killed this month, police sources say, but they do not know how many qualify as 'target killings', the official term for assassinations ...

"'We have no expectations of getting justice,' said Qari Mohammad Usman, the Karachi chief of Jamiat-Ulema-e-Islam, one of the largest Sunni political parties.

"'This entire nation, the citizens of Karachi, the students and clerics are exhausted from carrying the bodies of our elders ..."

Sunni and shi'a have been killing each another since the death of their prophet, yet they have the gall to call islam the "religion of peace"?

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Thankfully the majority of violent acts are "contained" within the Islamic state and directed towards fellow Muslims of differing sects.
These are carried out by the minority extremists with 99% of the population living a harmonious life.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#3 Jan 31, 2013
AAI is deluded.
You post nothing factual but gossip and biased opinions.

What a nut!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4 Jan 31, 2013
As long as it is only muslims killing other muslims....Who cares.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Faith wrote:
I have no problem with that.

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Trisha wrote:
AAI is deluded.
You post nothing factual but gossip and biased opinions.
What a nut!
There is nothing more biased than the prejudiced bigoted view of
an unhappy "Ugly American".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugly_American_%2...
One day soon you'll be wheeled around by a Muslim carer in your wheelchair.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#7 Feb 1, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
... These are carried out by the minority extremists with 99% of the population living a harmonious life.
Tom, how many millions of people are 1% of nearly two billion muslims?

And the rest of your "harmonious" islamic population is cheering them on.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
Agreed. Let the terrorists kill the terrorists.
ampman

Apache Junction, AZ

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
Exactly,I could not care less that muzzie savages kill each other.
The funny thing is the muzzies don't even want to talk about it.
The Islamic pigs deserve each other.
Ex Muslim

Prince George, Canada

#10 Feb 2, 2013
I hope you guys remember to hate the religion not the people... I am a Pakistani but I left Islam. Doesn't mean I'm a savage or someone who deserves to die just because of my heritage or where I was born into.

There are still a lot of good people out there that are Muslim, they aren't all scum worthy of being wiped out. The religion may be, but not the people.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
I hope you guys remember to hate the religion not the people... I am a Pakistani but I left Islam. Doesn't mean I'm a savage or someone who deserves to die just because of my heritage or where I was born into.
There are still a lot of good people out there that are Muslim, they aren't all scum worthy of being wiped out. The religion may be, but not the people.
We're all different.

Muslims here have claimed Islam teaches them it's good to hate their fellow human beings who reject islam, in their heart. This 'new muslim girl' among them.

I personally could never hate anyone, no matter how evil they might be. That's just me.

Muslims here have told me that this is just unnatural. They believe if you hate islam you must hate all Muslims.

How do you debate or discuss with people who believe that nonsense?

Since: Feb 13

Prince George, Canada

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all different.
Muslims here have claimed Islam teaches them it's good to hate their fellow human beings who reject islam, in their heart. This 'new muslim girl' among them.
I personally could never hate anyone, no matter how evil they might be. That's just me.
Muslims here have told me that this is just unnatural. They believe if you hate islam you must hate all Muslims.
How do you debate or discuss with people who believe that nonsense?
I understand how difficult it is to debate with them, I do so even off the internet. My comments were not necessarily aimed at you, but rather those who take glee in the fact that Muslims ("muzzies") are slaughtering each other over the globe, which is an utter tragedy not something to celebrate I feel.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#13 Feb 3, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand how difficult it is to debate with them, I do so even off the internet. My comments were not necessarily aimed at you, but rather those who take glee in the fact that Muslims ("muzzies") are slaughtering each other over the globe, which is an utter tragedy not something to celebrate I feel.
I didn't take it personally.

Sometimes I do feel that seeing Muslims fighting each other and killing each other over their religion just serves to prove what a failed belief system it is. So as much as it pains me to see other people suffer, if they choose this fate because of Islam, I can see a positive outcome for it. It proves from their actions how dangerous Islam is.
Oh Tham Eng

Singapore, Singapore

#14 Feb 4, 2013
Ex Muslim wrote:
Agree with ex-Muslim. May God bless you, sir, and all Muslims who are sincere in worshipping ALLAH in the best way possible.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#15 Feb 4, 2013
This calls for a ban on motorcycles and guns in Karachi.
PATRIOT

Houston, TX

#16 Feb 4, 2013
Trisha wrote:
I'm a frustrated slut and ain't fcked a human in ages.
Hardly surprising with that pubic lice infested, syphilitic cavern of your, filthy scumbag.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#17 Feb 4, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
This calls for a ban on motorcycles and guns in Karachi.
i think ur brane cell r on strick from thinkng like usueal
Brian

Charleston, SC

#18 Mar 25, 2013
Thankfully the majority of violent acts are "contained" within the Islamic state and directed towards fellow Muslims of differing sects.
These are carried out by the minority extremists with 99% of the population living a harmonious life.
Correction, one incidence does'nt change the reality, which the whole world atleast ur f**king Paki people know that majority muslim group is killing to their minority Muslim group.
Brian

Charleston, SC

#19 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
There is nothing more biased than the prejudiced bigoted view of
an unhappy "Ugly American".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugly_American_%2...
One day soon you'll be wheeled around by a Muslim carer in your wheelchair.
U R the crazy person or lack of knowledge. First change ur name title ' animal against islam' bullshit. At present rich muslim/Wahabi is against islam. Record is showing because of money power sunni muslim is converting into wahabi religion. Saudi Arabia is the main financer to all terrorist around the world, especially direct involve in Pakistan and their terrorist group are : taliban, Let,Leg and al qaida. because of that pakistan is f** ked up for good.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Donvale, Australia

#20 Mar 27, 2013
This is all that fat fk Altaf Hussein's fault, go back to India ur overdosed on Pakoras!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 14 min Sheilaa 370,049
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 54 min Shamma 202,057
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr Modi Ji 50,537
Israel's Islamic Movement slams Islamic State, ... 1 hr Joe 49
Iraq Will Be BIG GRAVE Foe Jihadists 2 hr ISIS 48
Saudi Arabia Arrests 27 Christians at a Private... 3 hr hahaha 24
Christianity is based upon ignorance 3 hr unreal 44
How my journey with Jesus led me to embrace Islam 5 hr oooo scary 25
meri hindu maa behen ki chut chodo (Oct '12) Aug 22 hindu 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••