LETTER: Letter plays to fears of Mide...

LETTER: Letter plays to fears of Mideast Islamic crowd

There are 1 comment on the The Daily News Journal story from Oct 7, 2012, titled LETTER: Letter plays to fears of Mideast Islamic crowd. In it, The Daily News Journal reports that:

29. First, I believe Mr. Stockard's editorial was excellent. Even in his editorials that I disagree with, I've never seen him "lose the ability to think." Would you be kind enough to list the brutal dictators that America props up in the Middle East? Ahmadinejad, Gaddafi, Assad, Hussein were all home grown so to speak.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily News Journal.

more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Oct 7, 2012
There is a set of catch phrases, concepts and words people use, ignoring facts.

When people talk of terrorism in US one hears same 2-3 names over and over again as if they constituted a huge army.

They keep talking about drones as if they were flying around in Islamabad and not hitting any Taliban at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 13 min chazmo 528,450
The Palestinians need an Embassy in Jerusalem t... 23 min Beaks 6
News Texas attorney general bullies school for allow... (Mar '17) 18 hr Generac 26
Muhammad - perfect human being (Jul '08) Sun Khan 102
Trudeau converts to Islam Sat mahasn sawresho 22
Muslims do not worship any Black stone. Sat mahasn sawresho 7
Hindu priest sentenced to prison for molestatio... May 19 Prairie_Rose 13