False Prophet Mohammed was Mentally Sick

False Prophet Mohammed was Mentally Sick

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 34
Next Last
Luke

Australia

#1 May 10, 2008
It is only evil and mentally sick people who follow Mohammed, the False Prophet and Pedophile and evil criminal.

I myself am a Christian, a true follower of Jesus Christ. I am not Catholic and not all Christians agree with, or follow the Catholic Pope or Priests.

Same as not all Muslims belong to the same sect, and we even see Muslims killing Muslims now, eg, shiite and sunni Muslims killing each other and hating each other.

So Muslims hate each other and kill each other, because they are led by Satan and evil False Prophet Mohammed's idealogy.

These priests who claim to be "Christian" who commit vile sexual crimes against children are NOT true Christians.

But Muslims who commit vile sexual pedophile crimes against children are true Muslims, because that was what Mohammed did, the False Prophet and Satanic man was evil and false and a pure evil mentally sick pedophile.

So that is the difference between Christianity and Islam. For Jesus, our Leader never commited sexual crimes against anyone, yet your false Prophet Mohammed did.

Anyone who commits sexual crimes and calls themselves Christians cannot do so claiming Jesus had done it. However, in Islam, mentally sick Muslims who commit sexual crimes against women and children are TRUE MUSLIMS because Mohammed did it, and they follow his Satanic ways.

Many Muslims try to reason that because some false Christians commit sex crimes against children that its OK for Mohammed and Muslims to do it. So that is their futile defense to make themselves feel justified in what Mohammed did and what many Muslims do against young children.

Our Leader Jesus was perfect, never commited crimes of any sort, but your leader was a mentally sick criminal and a pedophile who raped and sexually abused young children. Mohammed was not only mentally sick, he was one of the most vile and horrendous criminals to walk the Earth.

False Prophet Mohammed was mentally sick, there is no doubt about this fact, and he was a criminal and down right evil, and anyone who follows this Satanic man, and anyone who claims to be Muslim, condone his evil behaviour and are also mentally sick.

Mohammed and Muslims are MENTALLY SICK!

Judged:

28

22

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ahm

Saudi Arabia

#2 May 10, 2008
does you happey now by cursing prophet Muhamed (peace be upon him)and more than 1,200,000,000 muslims allover the world?
does you learn from Jesus (peace be upon him) to do like that?
does you know that muslims beleive in Jesus (peace be upon him) with great respection and never cursing any of God's prophets.

Judged:

13

13

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Luke

Australia

#3 May 10, 2008
ahm wrote:
does you happey now by cursing prophet Muhamed (peace be upon him)and more than 1,200,000,000 muslims allover the world?
does you learn from Jesus (peace be upon him) to do like that?
does you know that muslims beleive in Jesus (peace be upon him) with great respection and never cursing any of God's prophets.
This is about exposing a false and mentally sick man. You claim its cursing because you are upset, and deep down you know Mohammed was a pedophile and criminal, so that is why you are upset.

I cannot curse a dead man, Mohammed is dead if you didn't know. What I am doing is exposing this evil and false prophet as a mentally sick man, and thank goodness this message is reaching Muslims, because we are seeing thousands upon thousands of Muslims leaving Islam and becoming Christian instead.

One day, all Muslims will learn the truth about Mohammed and how he was a mentally sick pedophile and false prophet.

Jesus exposed many false teachings, as Christians are called to expose them too, that is why we expose false prophet Mohammed.

And Muslims do NOT believe in Jesus as you claim, because they reject Him as their Lord and Saviour. Muslims claim to "belive" in Jesus, but it is all lip service, and not a true belief.

But thank God that we are seeing so many Muslims renouncing and leaving Islam and truly coming to Jesus and becoming Christian. We are seeing a huge amount of Muslims now leaving Islam and renouncing evil Mohammed from their lives.

Praise be to Jesus and the Truth found in Him.

May any Muslim reading this who truly loves the truth, come out of evil Islam, renounce evil and mentally sick and false prophet Mohammed, and come to Jesus, the true Lord and Saviour of the world.
Abdul

Kota Bharu, Malaysia

#4 May 10, 2008
Luke lies by saying " It is only evil and mentally sick people who follow Mohammed, the False Prophet and Pedophile and evil criminal.I myself am a Christian, a true follower of Jesus Christ. I am not Catholic and not all Christians agree with, or follow the Catholic Pope or Priests.....bla...bla...bla "

MY RESPONSE:

Luke and the people who are like him are highly hypocritical, the most pathetic and disgusting people who slander and insult the righteous Prophet Muhammad because they are jealous of the prophet, Islam and Muslims.

They know that Islam is spreading very fast in their countries so they are so desperate that they invent baseless fairy tales and lies to insult and slander Islam and the prophet.

All the sects of Christians who have different versions of the Bible and teachings claim falsely that they are true followers of Jesus Christ while accusing one another that other sects are not Christians. That means all Christians are not the followers of Jesus.

Bigoted Christians and Zionists are busy slandering the prophet Muhammad while Christian and Zionist priests are busy molesting, raping and molesting their followers in their own churches! And according to the Christian Science Monitor, the sex scandals span all the churches all over the world so your priests including Luke the liar above etc are evil and mentally sick pedophiles and evil criminals!

And the Bible is corrupt and immoral for promoting crimes and terrorism so the hypocrisy of the corrupt and immoral Bible is very clear:

It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said “Thou shall not kill”. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21). God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses”(Joshua 6). In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).

This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person. Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by the corrupt and immoral Bible and their followers!

I am not surprised to see Christians and Zionists terrorize the world throughout history!

Judged:

12

12

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Abdul

Kota Bharu, Malaysia

#5 May 10, 2008
CORRECTION:
This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person. Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by the corrupt and immoral Bible and the followers of the Bible!

Christians had terrorized Europe and massacred more than 60 millions of Christians during the 2nd World War! Many of Christians are terrorists and now they are terrorizing and murdering innocent Muslims in Iraq etc!
Luke

Australia

#6 May 10, 2008
Abdul wrote:
CORRECTION:
This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person. Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by the corrupt and immoral Bible and the followers of the Bible!
Christians had terrorized Europe and massacred more than 60 millions of Christians during the 2nd World War! Many of Christians are terrorists and now they are terrorizing and murdering innocent Muslims in Iraq etc!
Abdul, you have only a short time before Jesus returns to renounce evil, mentally sick and false prophet and to leave Islam.

Abdul, you are following a very mentally sick man Mohammed as your leader. And the reason is that you are also mentally sick. So please, seek professional help to deal with your mental illness, and then hopefully you can see the true light and come out of evil Islam, as so many other 1000's of Muslims are doing.

There has never been so much awakening from Muslims as there is now, hence, we see 1000's and 1000's of Muslims leaving Islam and turning their back on the false prophet Mohammed who was a very violent criminal and mentally sick pedophile who sexually abused Aisha.

Jesus taught that WIDE is the gate to destruction, and NARROW is the gate to the truth and paradise.

So I am not jelous of the number of people in Islam, because Jesus predicted that WIDE is the gate to destruction, so MOST of humans on Earth will never enter paradise, so just because there are many Muslims on Earth, doesn't mean anything.

Besides, not even Muslims are sure they are going to paradise. And even your own Muslim Bukhari taught that millions of Muslims will never enter paradise.
Abdul

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#7 May 11, 2008
Luke, you are really sick, disgusting and pathetic for inventing fairy tales to slander Islam. Your lies and slanders reflect your personality and the Bible.

The God of the Bible allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).

This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person. Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse reflect the corruption and immorality of the Bible and its followers.
God is not a murderer so the present Bible is not the word of God but the words of the corrupt and immoral keepers and scribes of the Bible.

God sends the Holy Quran to all mankind to replace the corrupt and immoral Bible.
Eris

Kettering, UK

#8 May 11, 2008
You are quoting the OT. That is the Bible of muslims. Muhammad claimed all the prophets of Judaism were muslims. So you have denounced your own religion.
Luke

Australia

#9 May 11, 2008
Abdul wrote:
Luke, you are really sick, disgusting and pathetic for inventing fairy tales to slander Islam. Your lies and slanders reflect your personality and the Bible.
The God of the Bible allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).
This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person. Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse reflect the corruption and immorality of the Bible and its followers.
God is not a murderer so the present Bible is not the word of God but the words of the corrupt and immoral keepers and scribes of the Bible.
God sends the Holy Quran to all mankind to replace the corrupt and immoral Bible.
Abdul, you obviously have gone into a rage of fury and anger, and I am sure if you could find me you would murder me in the name of Islam.

You Abdul are mentally sick like Mohammed was, and that is clear. Mohammed was a very sick man, a lunatic, a crazy perverted pedophile who sexually abused Aisha. Only mentally sick people would follow Mohammed and join Islam.

Mohammed and Qu'ran and Islam attracts all the crazy, mentally sick and angry and very violent people on Earth. Islam is like a hospital, filled with mentally ill crazy people who are filled with anger, fury and hatred and who are willing to kill and murder anyone who disagree with them!
dogmeat

Long Island City, NY

#11 May 20, 2008
Christians are sick too The bible tells us to kill people and it's god word (right) so all of it is perfect?the bible saids to kill kids and take virgins as your wives Yeah thats your evil System.
Evil Islam

Parlin, NJ

#15 Jun 2, 2008
Islam is the religion of Satan. There is nothing positive that comes from it. Look how it degrades women, supposedly the creatures that Muslim men wish to protect. Savage Muslim men will gladly kill their own sister instead of allow them to be a free human being. One day the people living in chains in the perverted Muslim world will know how they are being oppressed and punished by their untrue faith. Islam = Evil

Judged:

10

10

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truly muslim

Shah Alam, Malaysia

#16 Jun 2, 2008
please do not insult my religion...everyone in this forum can be considered as racist...say what you want about my beloved prophet...truth will prevails....

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#17 Jun 2, 2008
truly muslim wrote:
please do not insult my religion...everyone in this forum can be considered as racist...say what you want about my beloved prophet...truth will prevails....
islam is not a race, therefore a person who hates islam can not be considered a racist.
serena nisha sattar

Victoria, Canada

#18 Jun 2, 2008
black skin african are first children to asian black hair black eyes. when you watch innocent being defaced debodied deskinned and deheighted infront of you as these black skin african did see this happening to their parents and they decide to fry a face body skin and brain and called them dumb blondes they understand to accept their punishment and stop raging like a lunatic across the world at black skin african everytime you figure out you are missing skin color.
jewish hebrew white skin color brown green and blue eye contact freckles might want to talk to black skin african mother of yours about what christian blonde race did to your black skin.
jewish native original might want to talk to your black skin african daddy about why you were deformed by christian blonde aryian satan.
when jewish hebrew and jewish native are taken and held hostage by christian aryian satan blonde race for 2007 years with you cultureless background less education less all of a sudden sitting there in canada wondering about mecca where jewish native and jewish hebrew belong i keep telling you what is wrong with hitler brainwashing you and controlling you to be racist and kill for them across the world all the time without you knowing how they are controlling you. there is a satan inside every person across the world that performed exorcism on your god inside and the satan is controlling your god.
"urasil" means german nazi russian hitler camp
"earth" means christian aryian satan is listening in your ear.
when hitler walks out from invisible to visible form of military drone soldiers and they are ghosts satans the whole time walking towards you reading your mind the whole time taking your identity and controlling you to do things for them as god choked by satan you do understand the satan inside each one of us controlling our god inside called hitlerism voodoo doll somebody controlling you to get up and get a gun and start to kill muslim aboriginal brown skin to muslim aboriginal brown skin contact.
tell yourself why you are undereducated satan's controlling our muslim and jewish gods inside our body? why do you have our magic powers christian aryian satan blonde race? when you look at us muslim and jewish holy religious family on year 1 go to looking like this across the world in 2007 years with christian aryian satan sitting in the throne blonde hair second generation. i keep telling you what hitler and his wife schizophrenia christian aryian satan blonde race like to retard and drive insane from inside our minds was every non aryian across the world now knows they are muslim and jewish.
slave driver childmolester is satan blonde race second generation.
mks

Canada

#19 Jun 5, 2008
truly muslim wrote:
please do not insult my religion...everyone in this forum can be considered as racist...say what you want about my beloved prophet...truth will prevails....
yeah im sure "truth will prevail"...about a vile and dangerous man who raped, pillaged, plundered and executed hundreds of innocents for his own personal gain and had sexual fantasies about babies....right...the Truth....really comforting.......surprising that so many people many of them intelligent are forced to follow this religion of hate and revenge, one bent on world domination. I've lived in the middle east for 18 years although im ethnically an east indian and have experienced this in its worst form....believe me its not pretty....
Scientist

Katy, TX

#20 Jun 5, 2008
Luke wrote:
It is only evil and mentally sick people who follow Mohammed, the False Prophet and Pedophile and evil criminal.
I myself am a Christian, a true follower of Jesus Christ. I am not Catholic and not all Christians agree with, or follow the Catholic Pope or Priests.
Mohammed and Muslims are MENTALLY SICK!
THANK YOU.
I AM SICK PEOPLE.I am very Sick Because You Curse Us , more over my Prophet.
I myself dont Hate Christian.
BUT I HATE you.
WHO have curse the messenger of God.
This is like awakening " The SLEEPING LION".
Like Put FIRE on the GASOLINE.
WHY are you so arrogant.........
Are you got Stress or .....
Maybe you need "PSIKIATER" helps.
I hope you'll be aware of your words.
I HOPE JESUS refuse You......
stranger

Kolkata, India

#22 Jun 11, 2008
u people are mighty dumb! u r having a go at each other's religions and trying to prove each other wrong.try to come out of this frenzy and try and be a human being for once. to hell with the church and to hell with islam and to hell with any religion. all the crime,all the unrest,war everything has its root in religion! bible wasnt written by god,neither was quran,they were written by men,humans like you,who made rules to suit themselves. try and spread peace and love and respect ur fellow human beings. dont spread hatred like this,all muslims are not sexual predators and all christians are not saints. the church killed millions of people around the world to gain power. hindus did the same,they burnt live women in their husbands' funeral pyres. get over this religion bullshit,ask yourself if you are a good human being.
Scientist

Katy, TX

#23 Jun 14, 2008
Agreeeeeeee....
LONG LIFE STRANGER.
Stranger is best in this forum.
Good....
Peter

Australia

#24 Jun 14, 2008
Scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU.
I AM SICK PEOPLE.I am very Sick Because You Curse Us , more over my Prophet.
I myself dont Hate Christian.
BUT I HATE you.
WHO have curse the messenger of God.
This is like awakening " The SLEEPING LION".
Like Put FIRE on the GASOLINE.
WHY are you so arrogant.........
Are you got Stress or .....
Maybe you need "PSIKIATER" helps.
I hope you'll be aware of your words.
I HOPE JESUS refuse You......
Your "prophet" was a mentally sick fake prophet!

Satan has cursed Mohammed and all Muslims, not me!

Mohammed was not a messanger of God, he was a messanger of the Devil, and the Qu'ran contains Satanic and evil verses.
Peter

Australia

#25 Jun 14, 2008
Evil Islam wrote:
Islam is the religion of Satan. There is nothing positive that comes from it. Look how it degrades women, supposedly the creatures that Muslim men wish to protect. Savage Muslim men will gladly kill their own sister instead of allow them to be a free human being. One day the people living in chains in the perverted Muslim world will know how they are being oppressed and punished by their untrue faith. Islam = Evil
Hear Hear!!!

I agree! Muslims are dictators, treating people like their slaves! They kill their own children instead of allowing them their liberal freedom.

Islam is the religion of the Devil and Muslims are the Devils evil people who does the work of the Devil.

Mohammed, Islam and Muslims = PURE EVIL that needs to be STOPPED before its poison spreads anymore!

They smile and laugh when they kill innocent people and when they kill their own family members in "honour killings"!

They smile and laugh like demons, because they are possessed with pure evil!

All Muslims, 100% of them, every single one of them have agreed to follow a mentally sick pedophile and false prophet, making all Muslims also mentally sick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 34
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 17 min Faith 517,801
Jihad means Peace. (Jul '13) 30 min Khan 89
Trans-gendered American soldiers. 2 hr Khan 1
News Israel to remove contentious metal detectors 3 hr Karim 9
Rising crime rate in America 3 hr Karim 15
Islam is not a "RELIGION" 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 24
EX 34:14-Yahweh NEVER Changed His name to"allah... 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 9
More from around the web