HIPOCRITES and BIGOTS
abba

Mesquite, NV

#22 Jan 9, 2013
KentuckyBombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
He said that it didn't matter how smart he was, he didn't come from the right bloodline or something like that. What we say in the USA as "comes from the wrong side of the tracks". Maybe you can tell me what that means.
there r shia muslims an christans in jordan. majority are sunni.he mabe minority
abba

Mesquite, NV

#23 Jan 9, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz IMPMAN!(and everybody else a happy new year) If you ever want to scrue up a rock fight or a jihad just throw in an ampman or two...Chaos is sure to ensue anywhere in the world where there is an ampman present.But be careful ! Like trolls if you feed them,they grow expotentially.! I know Impman , you have issues with big words so ill sound it out for you EX as in X...POT..(.not the kind you smoke)...TENT (like the one you,re living in)...IALLY( like the dirt path in front of your tent). Cheerz my little Hamfedbeasty
salaam. i believe ampman is an idiot an dangerious 2 himselve an others. he shuold b locked up

Since: Jan 13

Bowling Green, KY

#26 Jan 9, 2013
CaliforniaBombardier wrote:
LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoL
I want butt sex with kaffir men.
I see why you are trolling me now. Not interested you homo.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#27 Jan 9, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
ABBA...I ALWAYS post from Bowling Green KY. Some idiot is using my user name. Don't get me mixed up with them. Yes, I know a Muslim. Worked with him for a little over a year. He is from Jordan, going to school in the USA. Graduated now and moved north.
You are right about it being an idiot. and what do you want to bet abba goes to FSU,(Free Shoes University)?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#28 Jan 9, 2013
abba wrote:
all u kafirs r worse hipocrites an bigots i ever seen. my hole school dont have none i met out of all the kids.i dont get dicrescept from studants at all.there r many muslims here an i donot c this tipe of hatrd.
i will tell u all 2 shut ur mouths about speeking ill of islam.
u no nothing of what u speek u just look at propiganda against islam. u all shuold b ashamed.
Agreed abba
Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#29 Jan 9, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>there r shia muslims an christans in jordan. majority are sunni.he mabe minority
I think technically he is from Palestinian territories and was granted Jordanian citizenship. That may be held against him that he was not born in Jordan. Pretty sure he is Sunni but I never asked. He is doing very well here.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#30 Jan 9, 2013
What's that kissing, sucking sound?
Amp man

Apache Junction, AZ

#31 Jan 9, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz IMPMAN!(and everybody else a happy new year) If you ever want to scrue up a rock fight or a jihad just throw in an ampman or two...Chaos is sure to ensue anywhere in the world where there is an ampman present.But be careful ! Like trolls if you feed them,they grow expotentially.! I know Impman , you have issues with big words so ill sound it out for you EX as in X...POT..(.not the kind you smoke)...TENT (like the one you,re living in)...IALLY( like the dirt path in front of your tent). Cheerz my little Hamfedbeasty
A stupid muzzie savage questions my intelligence,lol,Its
not me who thinks that evil pig Muhammad created a real religion.
You are a true brainwashed idiot muzzie scum.And I want you to go to a Islamic nation and join the other rag heads.FU#K islam!
Amp man

Apache Junction, AZ

#32 Jan 9, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>salaam. i believe ampman is an idiot an dangerious 2 himselve an others. he shuold b locked up
I could be a danger to you muzzie scum if you ever show up on my property.I love my AR15.I thank Obama for helping out sales of them. If you Islamic beasts want to be in USA you should be in
prisons or zoos because you are true freaks on nature.lol
FU#K islam!!!!!!!!!!

#33 Jan 9, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
I think amp man should be called amp boy is short circuited, what do you think?

#34 Jan 9, 2013
Amp man wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be a danger to you muzzie scum if you ever show up on my property.I love my AR15.I thank Obama for helping out sales of them. If you Islamic beasts want to be in USA you should be in
prisons or zoos because you are true freaks on nature.lol
FU#K islam!!!!!!!!!!
Listen to yourself Ampy...You aren't a bigot or anything similar eh?
Are you saying All Muslims? Even the ones you never met?
So all of your team are killers of 'innocence' because of a few.
Am I getting it right?
Are all Americans the Charles Manson/Ted Bundy/Tim Mcveigh types?
How do you feel about Africans, Chinese, Mexican, Russians Germans? etc. etc.
Do you hate all of them also?
You sound like a very hateful person Amp man, to people that have never done you any wrong.... to you personally....
Amp man

Apache Junction, AZ

#35 Jan 9, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to yourself Ampy...You aren't a bigot or anything similar eh?
Are you saying All Muslims? Even the ones you never met?
So all of your team are killers of 'innocence' because of a few.
Am I getting it right?
Are all Americans the Charles Manson/Ted Bundy/Tim Mcveigh types?
How do you feel about Africans, Chinese, Mexican, Russians Germans? etc. etc.
Do you hate all of them also?
You sound like a very hateful person Amp man, to people that have never done you any wrong.... to you personally....
Read the evil quran muzzie savage.It orders you Islamic scum to
force infidels to become muzzie's or kill them.No other religion
calls for murder and terror but the bloodlusting deathcult of islam.Iam PROUD to HATE islam and teach others to hate it.Freedom
and islam are totally incompatable .And we will never give up our freedoms for a evil backward 7th Century death cult.A pure and burning hatred is all I have for islam. In the name of islam
thousands were murdered on 9/11.In the name of islam one of you muzzie
pigs murdered unarmed US soldiers.islam should be banned in USA
and all muzzie beasts chased from our shores.muzzie's are the lowest scum of the deepest gutter. FU#K islam!
Amp man

Apache Junction, AZ

#36 Jan 9, 2013
I cant wait to see the movie Zero Dark Thirty,
The infidels finding and blowing away muzzie terrorist savages.
Payback is a bitc#h muzzie barbaric scum.

#37 Jan 9, 2013
Amp man wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the evil quran muzzie savage.It orders you Islamic scum to
force infidels to become muzzie's or kill them.No other religion calls for murder and terror but the bloodlusting deathcult of islam.
"No other religion calls for murder and terror""
You don't read too much do you?
Israel is the barbarian
Proven fact beyond a reasonable doubt

David Israels Hero,
was Israels first terrorist/mass murderer.

The following verse can be found in the Torah
the Latin Vulgate and the Bible.
All condoned by the N/T
Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel.(Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
Kill Witches
You should not let a sorceress live.
(Exodus 22:17 NAB)
Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives."
(Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
Kill Fortunetellers
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death.
(Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
Death for Hitting Dad
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death.
(Exodus 21:15 NAB)
Death for Cursing Parents
1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness.(Proverbs 20:20 NAB)
2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense.
(Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
Death for Adultery
If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death.
(Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
Death for Fornication
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.
(Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed.
(Exodus 22:19 NAB)
Kill Non-believers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.(2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Kill False Prophets
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through.
(Zechariah 13:3 NAB)
Death for false worship
Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT
Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB
Kill Followers of Other Religions.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB
Death for Blasphemy,
Kill Followers of Other Religions.
Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT
Kill False Prophets
Deuteronomy 17:6
On the testimony of two or three witnesses a man shall be put to death,
but no one shall be put to death on the testimony of only one witness.
Infidels and Gays Should Die
Romans 1:24-32 NLT
Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle
Numbers 1:48-51 NLT
Kill People for Working on the Sabbath
Exodus 31:12-15 NLT
17 Now kill all the boys.
And kill every woman who has slept with a man,
18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
Numbers 31:17-18

And there's more.....
David the first Mass murderer
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
So you see Amp, You Do Not know the whole story to make such indecent innacurate claims.

#38 Jan 9, 2013
Amp man wrote:
I cant wait to see the movie Zero Dark Thirty,
The infidels finding and blowing away muzzie terrorist savages.
Payback is a bitc#h muzzie barbaric scum.
And just what is it you are paying back for?

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#39 Jan 9, 2013
abba wrote:
all u kafirs r worse hipocrites an bigots i ever seen.
Your argument was lost right here.
All non-Muslims are hypocrites,bigots...are you sure about that?
abba wrote:
my hole school dont have none i met out of all the kids.i dont get dicrescept from studants at all.there r many muslims here an i donot c this tipe of hatrd.
i will tell u all 2 shut ur mouths about speeking ill of islam.
u no nothing of what u speek u just look at propiganda against islam. u all shuold b ashamed.
To others.
Is the US education system really this bad?
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#40 Jan 10, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
I think amp man should be called amp boy is short circuited, what do you think?
Salaamz T! And happy new year! Yes I agree,with one small change...Amp , which shows great promise in the way of energetic events could be changed to IMP! A small furry minion of the 666th plane of Hell.Useful in only causeing mischeif.LOL! IMPMAN!? AMPTOAD!? AMP utated!? its all good fun! Cheerz.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#41 Jan 10, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument was lost right here.
All non-Muslims are hypocrites,bigots...are you sure about that?
<quoted text>
To others.
Is the US education system really this bad?
shut ur face.at lest im lerning unlike u. get urselve a qur'an an lern something usefall.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#42 Jan 10, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what is it you are paying back for?
apeman is a loud mouth lyer.he has nothin right 2 say
Amp man

Apache Junction, AZ

#43 Jan 10, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz T! And happy new year! Yes I agree,with one small change...Amp , which shows great promise in the way of energetic events could be changed to IMP! A small furry minion of the 666th plane of Hell.Useful in only causeing mischeif.LOL! IMPMAN!? AMPTOAD!? AMP utated!? its all good fun! Cheerz.
Say what you want but nothing changes the FACT that islam is evil
and rotten to the core. Your days are numbered muzzie beasts.
Your backward insane deathcult of islam will be wiped from the earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min DaniEl 503,164
News 'Respect for your country is an important part ... 16 min BBC 6
The final victory belongs to Islam. (Dec '14) 58 min GrowUp 43
Is Allah Pagan? 1 hr Jesus Is 8
News Give Trump a chance, give Ellison a chance 2 hr Sicklecell Supporter 14
Wagon RitaY And The Missing Mattress. 2 hr number four 2
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 2 hr number four 2,117
More from around the web