HIPOCRITES and BIGOTS

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1 Jan 9, 2013
all u kafirs r worse hipocrites an bigots i ever seen. my hole school dont have none i met out of all the kids.i dont get dicrescept from studants at all.there r many muslims here an i donot c this tipe of hatrd.

i will tell u all 2 shut ur mouths about speeking ill of islam.

u no nothing of what u speek u just look at propiganda against islam. u all shuold b ashamed.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Would you like some cheese with that whine?
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#3 Jan 9, 2013
are you the same abba that started the post.
maybe u kafirs should have smacked mouth

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Hypocrite is the definition which shown by what george whyte does
abba

Mesquite, NV

#5 Jan 9, 2013
george whyte wrote:
are you the same abba that started the post.
maybe u kafirs should have smacked mouth
r u the same stupad george that copy n paste all hadihts? ur such a bigot.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jan 9, 2013
There is a simple explanation. I'll dumb it down for you. You disrespect people here, you get disrespect in return. I'm willing to bet you don't disrepect people there in person. If you did, you would get your ass kicked.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
Would you like some cheese with that whine?
whine? no that is ur culture of rot.btw do u personily no a muslim?
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jan 9, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>whine? no that is ur culture of rot.btw do u personily no a muslim?
Yes, I know a Muslim.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#10 Jan 9, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
yes hes the worse.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't know any muslim.
Don't want either.
yes i figired as much.hipocrite pos
Amp man

Apache Junction, AZ

#12 Jan 9, 2013
islam is GUILTY of terror and murder. Therefore
you muzzies earned all the hate you receive.
FU#K islam!!!!!!!!!!
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jan 9, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>yes i figired as much.hipocrite pos
ABBA...I ALWAYS post from Bowling Green KY. Some idiot is using my user name. Don't get me mixed up with them. Yes, I know a Muslim. Worked with him for a little over a year. He is from Jordan, going to school in the USA. Graduated now and moved north.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#14 Jan 9, 2013
Amp man wrote:
FU#K islam!!!!!!!!!!
FU#K U APEMAN.lol! u r nothng more than a pimple on camels azz. FU#K chritianity an U!!!!!!!!!!
ur a worthlass POS lower than snakebellys. go sexes with a pig. oh u alradey have. thay r ur kids.lol!

btw.ur kids love allah(swa).soon u will 2
abba

Mesquite, NV

#15 Jan 9, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
ABBA...I ALWAYS post from Bowling Green KY. Some idiot is using my user name. Don't get me mixed up with them. Yes, I know a Muslim. Worked with him for a little over a year. He is from Jordan, going to school in the USA. Graduated now and moved north.
yes clone abba does that 2 me 2. so do u speek this way 2 ur muslim persin? if u did he would forgive u bcause that is what we muslims r. we donot hold bad thuoghts.but we will not take more sh*t from u bast.rds. im thruogh with u kafirs blasfamy on this forim.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#17 Jan 9, 2013
The little girl is losing it! LOL!
abba

Mesquite, NV

#16 Jan 9, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
thay r all hipocrites!!!allahummah-deehim ilal-islam
Amp man

Apache Junction, AZ

#18 Jan 9, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>FU#K U APEMAN.lol! u r nothng more than a pimple on camels azz. FU#K chritianity an U!!!!!!!!!!
ur a worthlass POS lower than snakebellys. go sexes with a pig. oh u alradey have. thay r ur kids.lol!
btw.ur kids love allah(swa).soon u will 2
You write pretty good for being a subhuman monkey.You F ing piece of muzzie s#it .islam sux
abba

Mesquite, NV

#19 Jan 9, 2013
Amp man wrote:
<quoted text>
You write pretty good for being a subhuman monkey.You F ing piece of muzzie s#it .islam sux
a fun day it will b the day i taech u salat. ill evan get prayer rugs 4 u an ur family. than i will show u around mosque in ur town an we can visit tham.i will b taecher 4 u.

Since: Jan 13

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Jan 9, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>yes clone abba does that 2 me 2. so do u speek this way 2 ur muslim persin? if u did he would forgive u bcause that is what we muslims r. we donot hold bad thuoghts.but we will not take more sh*t from u bast.rds. im thruogh with u kafirs blasfamy on this forim.
We talk to each other respectfully. Most of the time we don't talk about religion. When we do, it's respectful. We'd rather just have a good time playing ball or working on a computer or something like that. I knew he didn't eat certain things so we picked restaurants that were good for him. He observes Ramadan as well. He does drink a beer occasionally, which surprised me. I don't drink. He is married now. His wife is Muslim of course.

The guy is absolutely brilliant at electronics, computers, and whatnot. I asked him once why he didn't go back to Jordan to use his skills there to better the country. He said that it didn't matter how smart he was, he didn't come from the right bloodline or something like that. What we say in the USA as "comes from the wrong side of the tracks". Maybe you can tell me what that means.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#21 Jan 9, 2013
Amp man wrote:
FU#K islam!!!!!!!!!!
Salaamz IMPMAN!(and everybody else a happy new year) If you ever want to scrue up a rock fight or a jihad just throw in an ampman or two...Chaos is sure to ensue anywhere in the world where there is an ampman present.But be careful ! Like trolls if you feed them,they grow expotentially.! I know Impman , you have issues with big words so ill sound it out for you EX as in X...POT..(.not the kind you smoke)...TENT (like the one you,re living in)...IALLY( like the dirt path in front of your tent). Cheerz my little Hamfedbeasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min chazmo 391,428
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 15 min Darth Yoda 238
JM: Who Hates My Guts The Most Here ? (May '14) 28 min PITTSCITY ELDERS 50
TT: Israel more ISOLATED than ever ! 33 min PITTSCITY ELDERS 21
KC: ISLAM _ a BOON for MANKIND 38 min PITTSCITY ELDERS 25
US hegemony on the wane _ Islam's is on the ris... 40 min PITTSCITY ELDERS 5
In Shattered Syria, War Divides Neighbors 2 hr tom_ 1
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr Zahid 207,319
Islam is the worst religion in the world (Sep '13) 5 hr MujahidBmzDarthRa... 296
Dutch far-right populist Wilders to be tried fo... 6 hr Lollipop 43
More from around the web