First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Watching in the Wings

United States

#21 Nov 5, 2007
hooverphonic wrote:
<quoted text>
Prophet Mohammad has never denied Jesus the Christ. He's one of the 124,000 prophets that have been sent to earth, and Islam does acknowledge he'll resurrect close to judgement day. What's your point?
He didn't deny Jesus as a messenger, he denied him as THE CHRIST and SAVIOR of mankind.

Does that clarify for you?

Its like this: I don't deny that Muhammad lived and breathed and preached about a new religion (so in your version I am not DENYING him) but I am here to tell you (like Muhammed told everyone who followed him) He is not what everyone says he is, a "prophet".

Do you get the jist of how offensive Muhammeds so called 'recognition' of Jesus is?
Just Me

Diablo, CA

#22 Nov 5, 2007
I believe it is actually good for employers of a multiracial society employ workers of different religion. When they work closer together, they'll have more mutual understanding, as hooverphonic said, his jewish employer in the past was hardworking and nice. We may even notice that we are all human with same emotional needs.
Christopher Quilab

Philippines

#24 Jan 9, 2013
Hi,I'm from Asian cuisine a class A Restaurant at more than 6 years as Pizza Maker,Grill man,cook and handling kitchen stock inventory.Can i apply job in Jewish Restaurant and at the same time,plan to convert in Judaism or study basic Judaism while working ?
aieesha

United States

#25 Jan 10, 2013
No no no. You can not work for jews, a good muslim follows islam strict orders that forbids working for jews

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Muslims are barbarians and are savage? (Apr '12) 14 min Curse of Mohammed 28
Jesus was a Palestinian Muslim. 26 min Moses Kestenbaum ODA 15
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 hr Moses Kestenbaum... 517,855
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 10 hr Khan 347
This Forum is Dead (Jul '15) 11 hr Raz 45
News A theology of love 11 hr Karim 42
Rising crime rate in America 20 hr American CRUSADER 7
More from around the web