I want to leave Islam
just a voice

Tucson, AZ

#130 Jul 14, 2008
leaver of Islam wrote:
I was born into Islam. I haven't believed in it since I was 14.
Because all the people I know are muslim, I haven't told any of them about this - It would be unbearable for me!
I have talked about it with no one except on the internet were I can be anonymous.
I realised that Islam was stupid when I read a translation of the quran for myself. Then I moved onto a translation of Bukhari hadiths.
From that point on I realised that muhammad wsa nothing more than a sex mad charlatan.
I feel that there are many muslims who are too scared to come out in their own communities just like me.
Are there any other muslims on here who feel the same way?
Friend:

Let me speak of the one true God. The Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. The great I AM. The one who created the heavens and the earth. The one who loves you so much that he sent his begotten son Jesus Christ to come and die in the cross for your sin. He loves you and promise to be with you always. Call out to him and he shall come. Pray to the one true lord and king and he will help you. Give you burdens to him and I promise you he will bring peace to your heart. I invite you to pray with me right now and asks Jesus to come into your heart.
"Dear Jesus come into my heart. Change the person that I am. Bring that peace that I need into my life. I want you Lord, I need you. I know that you love me and that you died so that I may live. Thank you Lord because I know you will do great things in me.-In Jesus name I pray AMEN"

Since: Jul 08

El Paso, TX

#131 Jul 14, 2008
we all congradulate you on your decision to become civilized !!!

WELCOME

now you don't have to hide your beauty and blow yourself up.

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Since: Apr 08

Scholar of the Obvious

#132 Jul 14, 2008
Hilal bin Sahar wrote:
Islam is more superior than the Jews,than the Christians,than the Budhist,than the Hindus !!!!
The only law Allah accepts is Islam !!!!
And whoever seeks any ather law apart from Islam,will never be accepted !!!
and the Christian are kuffar and infidels
and you may say tou yourself , "no,no,no they are innocent!" .
NO KUFFARS IS INNOCENT !!!!
kill em all for the sake of ALLAH !!!
allahuakbar , allahuakbar
What more proof do we need? You belong to the religion of hate.

“No paseran!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#133 Jul 14, 2008
ALI wrote:
<quoted text>
deen, stop using my name to spread your hatred.
you know what happens? Deen proxies from australia as Ali then when he comes back to his normal london isp he forgets to change his alias and keeps on posting as Ali. The idiot!

Anyhow he said to proudmuslimah that he had a job for the summer, however he is back posting his filth, that means that they discovered that he is a psycho and fired him.
Danny

UK

#134 Jul 14, 2008
Hi leaver of Islam,
Its a shame you got to that state, there must be some kind of disease in your heart that is bringing about desires for other things in this world.
However there is no comulsion in religion, so you are free to do as you will. However it's haram on you to propogate bad things about islam, as there are oppotunists out there who know islam is the truth but for their own wordly gains dont want it to prevail as they benefit greatly from a society where islam doesnt exist.
however noticing some of your points, you slander the profit, claiming he is sex craved. Firstly the profit married one wife Khadijah who was much older than him, and he was with her for a long time. If you read the profits biography you will see his intentiosn in marriage was to unite tribes, and bring people closer to islam.

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Since: Apr 08

Scholar of the Obvious

#135 Jul 14, 2008
Danny, profit is the correct spelling, cause he sure as hell wasn't a Prophet.

"However there is no comulsion in religion" is that why so many Muslims say death to the apostate?

She doesn't suffer from some kind of disease of the heart, she has taken off the "Faith Blinders" and now see the light.

Or maybe you are just being sarcastic.
The 73 rd Virgin

AOL

#136 Jul 14, 2008
Hilal bin Sahar wrote:
Islam is more superior than the Jews,than the Christians,than the Budhist,than the Hindus !!!!
Who told you that? Do you not find it silly to believe a God who boasts in being the best deceiver? Who in their right mind would follow a deceiver? Who would want to believe in a God who promotes taqiyya? Following a prophet who committed vengeance murders. A man who took away his adopted son's wife and said that god allowed it. A man who married a 6 year old child and he was 54 and blamed God. A man who his god was always there to please his every lust, but when he was on his death bed he said,''Oh Allah, forgive me, where will I be tomorrow. His God never told him that did he?
Why is it that Allah did not comfort him, then? Wasn't Mohammad supposed to be the best of all creatures? Wasn't he supposed to be Allah's precious and favorite? Why did God tell Moses that He speaks to all His prophets Himself, yet Mohammad had to get his revelations in a dark cave from a spirit, not God? Do you not ever wonder about these many things and more?
Go online and look up ,
Afshin former hezbollah

“Freelance New Media Artist”

Since: May 07

Cleveland, OH

#137 Jul 14, 2008
I want to leave Islam?

resource and advice:

Islam Under Scrutiny by Ex-Muslims

http://www.islam-watch.org/index.html

Since: Sep 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL.

#138 Jul 14, 2008
Welcome to the real world!
Crusader

Tucson, AZ

#139 Jul 14, 2008
leaver of Islam wrote:
I was born into Islam. I haven't believed in it since I was 14.
Because all the people I know are muslim, I haven't told any of them about this - It would be unbearable for me!
I have talked about it with no one except on the internet were I can be anonymous.
I realised that Islam was stupid when I read a translation of the quran for myself. Then I moved onto a translation of Bukhari hadiths.
From that point on I realised that muhammad wsa nothing more than a sex mad charlatan.
I feel that there are many muslims who are too scared to come out in their own communities just like me.
Are there any other muslims on here who feel the same way?
May this help you http://www.myspace.com/crusade7
Rahmat

Surabaya, Indonesia

#140 Jul 14, 2008
How could you say that muhammad is a sex mad, you just not understand what is behind it
prophet

Mumbai, India

#141 Jul 15, 2008
its ok even if they convert to kabaalah or scientology as long as they are leaving faith of terror...
prophet

Mumbai, India

#142 Jul 15, 2008
nomaybe after all he wasnt sex mad.... he just kept 12 wives, numerous concubines and sex slaves to play poker with them.. in night...and all this talk about virgins in heaven was actually about virgin cola..
ian banner staffs

UK

#143 Jul 15, 2008
Jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mr Banner, You are indeed a brave man. I admire your attempts to discredit others using our religion. But you are really clueless. Where in India did you learn to say God Bless Israel without even knowing the full significance of what you are saying?
Perhaps you should listen to the advice of others and stick to your own religion of Hinduism because people will assume that Christians are super thick.
We are capable of defending our religion.
Deen and all your other names,I know more than you think.GOD BLESS ISRAEL.
ian banner staffs

UK

#144 Jul 15, 2008
Hilal bin Sahar wrote:
At last a true muslim,Islam is a religion of Satan,Murder and deceit,rule,But not when God who is Jesus returns.GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

Cleveland, OH

#146 Jul 15, 2008
Rahmat wrote:
How could you say that muhammad is a sex mad, you just not understand what is behind it
because we read the koran and hadith, its very clear... dont you read them?

i mean, without being managed by an imam?

read it on your own
ALI

Southampton, UK

#147 Jul 15, 2008
ALI wrote:
<quoted text>
deen, stop using my name to spread your hatred.
rajesh eris rice cake..stop using my name to spread your brand of hatred.
ALI

Southampton, UK

#148 Jul 15, 2008
Jeffery Wright wrote:
<quoted text>
because we read the koran and hadith, its very clear... dont you read them?
i mean, without being managed by an imam?
read it on your own
You are a "reader"...not a practical person.
Reading with a tin hat on under your smelly bed.
Get a life pc pedo.
ALI

Southampton, UK

#149 Jul 15, 2008
enough42 wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what happens? Deen proxies from australia as Ali then when he comes back to his normal london isp he forgets to change his alias and keeps on posting as Ali. The idiot!
Anyhow he said to proudmuslimah that he had a job for the summer, however he is back posting his filth, that means that they discovered that he is a psycho and fired him.
Rajesh mate. Are you a boy or a girl?
You are a vile disgusting liar just like all other hindus. I left the faith because of people like you. who is deen and rub?

Cleveland, OH

#151 Jul 15, 2008
Muslims Against Islam

We are ex-Muslims. Some of us were born and raised in Islam and some of us had converted to Islam at some moment in our lives. We were taught never to question the truth of Islam and to believe in Allah and his messenger with blind faith.

http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/category/...

with help, you can leave islam and keep your head attached to your neck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 18 min DaniEl 507,769
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 55 min Joel 256,359
Why do Hindus eat cow shit? 1 hr Khan 13
Why do muslims eat pig shit? 1 hr Abdullah Al-pigsht 3
News Bayonne pastor's house vandalized with anti-Mus... 2 hr Dont like it either 2
News Has actor Lindsay Lohan converted to Islam? 2 hr Prophet Aisha 4
Poll the most hateful poster on this forum is (Apr '10) 3 hr seven 225
More from around the web