San Francisco approves public nudity ...

San Francisco approves public nudity ban; protesters strip down

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#1 Nov 21, 2012
(CNN)-- San Francisco residents who like to relax around town naked will have to keep their pants on.
The city's Board of Supervisors approved a public nudity ban Tuesday in a 6-5 vote.
As soon as the measure passed, some protesters inside City Hall tore off their clothes. Authorities draped them in blue blankets and led them away.
Supervisor Scott Wiener, who introduced the ordinance, disputed claims that the measure violates freedom of expression.
"We're a city that believes in freedom, and we've always believed in freedom and free expression," Wiener told CNN affilite KGO. "But taking your pants off at Castro and Market and displaying your genitals to everyone, that's not free expression."
But some nudists have filed a lawsuit claiming the ban violates their First Amendment rights.
"Is the First Amendment more powerful and more important than the passions of an intolerant mob and the ambitions of one or more city supervisors? We would contend that it is, and that's what our case is based upon," the nudists' attorney, Christina DiEdoardo, told KGO.
The ban does not apply at "permitted parades, fairs and festivals."
Otherwise, those caught naked in public could face fines of $100 to $500, depending on the number of prior offenses. A person who violates the ordinance three times in a year could also face one year in jail.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#2 Nov 21, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#3 Nov 21, 2012
the dirty freedom shame on them they can not recognize what is real freedom? that rudeness and filthy behavior.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4 Nov 21, 2012
The United States Air Force should bomb San Francisco.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 21, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
the dirty freedom shame on them they can not recognize what is real freedom? that rudeness and filthy behavior.
salam bro

what do you expect from these people?? LOL they go naked all on beaches and in resorts

according to them: its ok for parents and kids and friends to be all naked together LOL we born naked yup!!!! hehehe

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Faith wrote:
i know u cant be nude, cuz you all saggy and fattie lol

You need some fires to melt the fat
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> i know u cant be nude, cuz you all saggy and fattie lol
Get your hand out of your pants and quit posting your obscene fantasies on a public forum.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Faith wrote:
why is that dear??u support all the kinds of freedom.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> salam bro
what do you expect from these people?? LOL they go naked all on beaches and in resorts
according to them: its ok for parents and kids and friends to be all naked together LOL we born naked yup!!!! hehehe
walikom salaam what kind of life is this?!!!!!!! it is so bad when women and men show their body shame on them.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> i know u cant be nude, cuz you all saggy and fattie lol
also this is shame dear bro.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#11 Nov 21, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>why is that dear??u support all the kinds of freedom.
They shouldn't be walking around naked. No one wants to see that. Only ugly people want to walk around naked. San Francisco is just weird and anti-American.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>They shouldn't be walking around naked. No one wants to see that. Only ugly people want to walk around naked. San Francisco is just weird and anti-American.
i am happy cause u say this really i thought u like that but i see also naked american in TV practice sex man with women or men with men what do u say about this my[Faith]?.

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#13 Nov 21, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
Do you know that the liberals who support such "freedom" are the ones that muslim Americans are courting, while the conservative Americans who oppose such disgusting thing are the ones that muslim Americans vote against? Why? Muslims in America do not appear to side with 'morality', they just side with whichever group they perceive as "politically useful" to them, and that is not very 'honorable'.

San Francisco, CA

#14 Nov 21, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
i am happy cause u say this really i thought u like that but i see also naked american in TV practice sex man with women or men with men what do u say about this my[Faith]?.
saw that in Yemen TV?
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#15 Nov 21, 2012
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that the liberals who support such "freedom" are the ones that muslim Americans are courting, while the conservative Americans who oppose such disgusting thing are the ones that muslim Americans vote against? Why? Muslims in America do not appear to side with 'morality', they just side with whichever group they perceive as "politically useful" to them, and that is not very 'honorable'.
why do u speak like this?? i do not care about few muslims who support that disgusting thing they support that because the environment around them opened their eyes 2 the disgusting cause they live between people used 2 do that but if they r in our countries they will not dare 2 open their mouth on disgusting freedom i see how the freedom in the west when they be naked and practice sex in public without shame.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#16 Nov 21, 2012
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
saw that in Yemen TV?
Rusty when i said i saw that not means i watch these dirty films.sometimes i watch film then suddenly appear bad behavior after that i change channel sometimes in the news i see gay kiss each other in your church alas.churches support that btw there is no bad films in Yemen TV.

San Francisco, CA

#17 Nov 21, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
why do u speak like this?? i do not care about few muslims who support that disgusting thing
I didn't say muslims support public nudity. I said they support liberal group (vise versa) that tend to support such things: gay marriage, pro-abortion, drug use, illegal immigrations etc... while calling those who oppose such things as "bigots" (as in "white-christian-conserva tives"). They are not "a few", but a collective effort by muslims of America to support political side that benefits them regardless of the "moral issues".

That is, in my humble opinion, anything but "honorable".
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
they support that because the environment around them opened their eyes 2 the disgusting cause they live between people used 2 do that but if they r in our countries they will not dare 2 open their mouth on disgusting freedom i see how the freedom in the west when they be naked and practice sex in public without shame.
What "sex in public"? I live in the most liberal coast of America and I have never seen anything close to it. Did you mean kissing, or did you see it on your TV again?

When people talk about "freedom" of the west, that isn't what they have in mind. Is that what you think it is?

San Francisco, CA

#18 Nov 21, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
Rusty when i said i saw that not means i watch these dirty films.sometimes i watch film then suddenly appear bad behavior after that i change channel sometimes in the news i see gay kiss each other in your church alas.churches support that btw there is no bad films in Yemen TV.
if there's no bad films in Yemen TV, why did you have to worry about switching channels?

Gay churches as very few and controversial, how did that get into your TV programs?

You're "talking strange" :)

Good night, and have a nice turkey weekends :)
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#19 Nov 21, 2012
i told u Rusty why they support liberal group (vise versa) that tend to support such things: gay marriage, pro-abortion, drug use, illegal immigrations etc... while calling those who oppose such things as "bigots" (as in "white-christian-conserva tives"). They are not "a few", but a collective effort by muslims of America to support political side that benefits them regardless of the "moral issues" cause they earned that from the environment and cultures around them in the west. u western people used 2 do that for that they want 2 be like them i saw many yemenian who studied in the west then return with alcohol and gf they dare not 2 do that in muslim country in public.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#20 Nov 21, 2012
look again it your words [They are not "a few", but a collective effort by muslims of America ] that means u want just 2 defame muslims r all muslims in america your friends or neighbor do u know all the muslims in america? do u know there r many american who converted 2 islam because the behavior of muslims in america. how i hate when someone all his/her attention 2 make the others evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls k no yaha se le or de (Mar '15) 16 min naman 395
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... 28 min Imam Darth 94
News Reality Check: Yes, Islam is compatible with de... 1 hr Old Pom 15
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr uyan 495,699
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Thinking 254,782
Mohamad REVEAL Evil Spirit CHOKED him TO READ 2 hr Imam Darth 7
I feel ashamed of myself because I'm Muslim. 3 hr Old Pom 59
More from around the web