Hare Allah - Islamic Hindu Vedic Origin
anenewcastle

Durban, South Africa

#128 Feb 13, 2012
MUHAMMAD repeatedly insisted that people should worship 19 since he who is 19 will one day on Judgement day, JUDGE all mankind. The Jihadist Ahmed Deedat mentioned this fact in "Al Quran, The Ultimate Miracle." Muhammad was correct that 19 who is 2368 as Jesus Christ as 2+3+6+8 =19 in sura 74:30 to JUDGE all mankind in this Name in sura 19:19 as the NAME of our SAVIOUR and the GIFT of God. Show me one can deny this in the Quran??? There is not any. It is written.
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#129 Feb 13, 2012
An interesting read on the Spirit of God in the Hebrew Scriptures.
http://bible.org/seriespage/holy-spirit-hebre...
Jaseeka1986

Lexington, KY

#130 May 12, 2012
What drew me to Indian/Hindi culture was the aspect of Vedic influence. I heard of the Vedic culture & how even our English language took a lot of influence from this language. An example I heard was Ma being Mother & Pa being father, somewhere along these lines. The fact it is believed to be the earliest language found was very intriguing. The fact that Christian & Islamic religions came later was very interesting to me. I am just seeking wisdom. Vedic culture is full of intelligence. It is beautiful. I think Maa Durga is one of my favorites. She is a Good, Evil killing Woman Deity & she is awesome. Forgive me if my ignorance on this topic may have some holes in it, I am still learning & would invite any corrections as to not believe anything incorrect. Thank you & God Bless ;)
god lovere

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#131 Nov 16, 2012
i beleive that hindu god and allah are both real but on a website a muslim or any other man with allah faith is abusing hinduism and i will no tolerate my religion being abused.
kaushik

UK

#133 Apr 8, 2013
I have lived in saudi arabia. the hymns (or whatever they recite ) in the holy mosque at mecca is so very similar (phonetically ) to the chanting of vedas. They wear one cloth- white, which is again a hindu tradition, tonsure the head- hindu tradition, and circumambulate around the sanctum, which only hindus do.
I also read that Medina- is a sanskrit word . Makkais actually makkhah, which meand land to perform rituals in sanskrit.
Allah in sanskrit (allha) is mother.
Prince Ahmed

Delhi, India

#134 May 6, 2013
Hey bro I request U not 2 post these types of bullshit stories, I am a Muslim and I have a great liking fr Hanumanji even he is my favourite character in d Ramayan bt love my Allah d most and i can't tolerate his insult so please,next time please show some respect 2 all religion nd if U have any personal problem with Muslims then i m sorry i can't do anything...
Proud American

United States

#135 May 6, 2013
Prince Ahmed wrote:
Hey bro I request U not 2 post these types of bullshit stories, I am a Muslim and I have a great liking fr Hanumanji even he is my favourite character in d Ramayan bt love my Allah d most and i can't tolerate his insult so please,next time please show some respect 2 all religion nd if U have any personal problem with Muslims then i m sorry i can't do anything...
Freedom of speech- we have it here. If you don't want to be offended, don't come to these type of websites. It's as simple as that.
Prince Ahmed

Suri, India

#136 May 7, 2013
Ok ok, I understand,it is a kind of site where anyone can write anything meaningless about any religion, I am not feeling offended I have just requested nt 2 make nonsense stories just 2 make a religion high and other religion down, these things R very cheap...understand dirty minded frnd...
Kuku Kohli

Nagar, India

#137 May 25, 2013
not a new concept, believing that God is God, Indian Philosophy cleared this concept long ago...
Christian don't believe Christ as God but Son of God.
Decode This

Succasunna, NJ

#138 May 25, 2013
Kaba as the central object of Islamic veneration

The Kaba as a Shiva Lingam? Holy....
but you're probably right
manoranjan

Bargarh, India

#139 May 29, 2013
Dear all really a great discussion. But simple concept is During Vedic age the modern human civilization had been exited and their religion was Vedic sanatan Dharm which was purely based on Knowlege{Rig veda},Rythem and song{SAM Ved},worship and Respect to Nature{yajurVeda} and last is Medical knowledge and Science{Atharva Veda}.That's why Ved is the complete knowledge and if you deeply experiment all knowledge comes form these three Veda. But on the rhythm of time due contradiction and misguidance there are many dharma or religion exited in the world with several controversy. On that vision We all are One Vedic Sanatan religion but due to lake of complete knowledge the friction and violence has taken place in Human civilization . But a Mature person should not make blind believe rather make experiment and stop criticise to each other .
As it is very easy to criticise to other but it is not easy as criticised.
Ares-the god of war

Suri, India

#140 Sep 21, 2013
As per my knowledge of hinduism, this era is kali yuga.... if I'm not wrong.... According to bhavishya purana, a mleccha will cme from desert to the holy land of aryans... Many ppl depict muhammad as incarnation of devil tripurasura and allah is depicted as Devil kali... the demon ruler of kali yuga...
This is written in kalki purana.
Kali, not to b confused with goddess kali, is a devil who is formless, shapeless and all concepts fit in philosphy of islam for allah... Kali has great affection for wealth, pleasure, sins & lust....
Kali, being formless even entered the mind of lord shiva and made him to whisper incorrect verses of vedas which were filled up in quran- holy book of muslims.
I think such knowledge is enough to interpret the truth of religion
syed

Ashburn, VA

#142 Sep 28, 2013
Now I know why hyotheist will be at the bottom in the flames, stop telling fake stories where are proofs and where is the truth do not tell anything about our islamic past when you are clear about your past, whatever said about islam is clear and scientifically proven indeed but there is no account about your past let truth cherish do not try to kill it. Our religion is related to sernitic language you can not compare sanskrit with arabic and then you can not compare quran with vedas as you can not expect our prophet to know about them as even most of the Indians did not know about the vedas.
syed

Ashburn, VA

#143 Sep 28, 2013
If there is similarity in presentatio it is could be due to translation indeed thre is a difference in these words.
Rocky

Ashburn, VA

#144 Sep 29, 2013
syed wrote:
Now I know why hyotheist will be at the bottom in the flames, stop telling fake stories where are proofs and where is the truth do not tell anything about our islamic past when you are clear about your past, whatever said about islam is clear and scientifically proven indeed but there is no account about your past let truth cherish do not try to kill it. Our religion is related to sernitic language you can not compare sanskrit with arabic and then you can not compare quran with vedas as you can not expect our prophet to know about them as even most of the Indians did not know about the vedas.
Proof 3! what proof, u all muslims always says give us proof. Now i am asking u to proof the autencity of quran and controversial hadith coz both these two books were written 2 century after your self-proclaimed prophet died..
Prove us authencity of muhammad as he claimed his own thoughts as words of muhammad..
The whole world know that before islamic advent west-asia and south-east asia were buddhist or hindus, still lots of temples are present in south-east asia and afghan also..
samrat sunkar

Midnapore, India

#145 Jul 25, 2014
Awake! Shake dreams from your hair, my pretty child, my sweet one
Chose the day, the sign of your day, the day's divinity first thing you see......
rohitsharma4282

Panchkula, India

#146 Feb 13, 2015
I read all the stuff here ...... i am a hindu ..... but i read all the religions and what is god .... god allah or bhagwan all are same .... and any of them never said anytime that i am the superior than other god ...... this race is created by us ..... and we always fight for this race without any reason ...... suppose if i say that i am superior than other it means its my ego who says it and if i have ego i can't be the god ...... every single god of any religion tell us to love any living thing .... god never send us to earth with hindu muslim or any other religion stamp marked on baby body in fact its same everywhere in the world ...... it is people in us who created those differences to fulfill their own interests ....... and most of such mean people pretend to be holy religion saver's ..... but they are none other than their own interest saver's ....... none of our god will come down to earth to prove us or them right ...... and i assure you when any one of the god of any religion see that i made any religion to spread love and humanity to mankind but most of the follower's are spreading hate anger and killing humanity he will be disappointed ..... its simple rule if you spread love you get love ..... if you spread hate .... you also get hate in return
Cosmic Truth

Chennai, India

#147 Feb 14, 2015
The vedic philosophy says that Adam and Eve.......Adama and Hyvavathi....were influenced by Kali or Satan at the start of Kali yuga. There were humans long before Adama and Hyvavathi but they were the first to
get influenced by Kali or Satan in Kali yuga or Satan's time. Adams children like Cane.....Kenacha....and other like Seth.......swetha.....Noah.... .Nuyha....etc......are also mentioned by name in the puranas.......How did the ancient Vedic Sages get the information ..........It is through meditation that they achieved the higher cosmic knowledge.
Tariq

Chicago, IL

#148 Feb 14, 2015
tolivr wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, I had no idea that Hindus help create islam. I thought abcd was arguing Hesus was a Hindu, but now we find mohammed was a hindu but changed it up to suit his lifestyle.
Say, are any of those Hindu gods pedophiles, slave drivers and murderers? If so, that would conclusively prove mohammed based his islamic religion on Hindu teachings.
Hindu fanatics must stop spreading satanic Hindu propaganda.
There is only one true religion that every human should follow and believe. If you believe in Hindu Paranas. One Hindu Parana says that in the desert of Arabia, will be born Mohammad which Hindus must listen to and follow.

Islam will save India from sexual exploitation of the poor low caste Hindu women, unjust wealth distribution and severe corruption.
Cosmic Truth

Chennai, India

#149 Feb 14, 2015
Vedas in the bhavishya puranas explained that Muhammed or Mahamada would start the pishyachya Dharma or Satanic religion.
This religion will end at the end of Kali yuga or Satan's time as predicted in bhavishya puranas.
It will end most probably by the nuking of Mecca and Madina. The satanic behaviour of muslims is leading us to a nuclear war between the muslims and non.muslims. The nuking of Mecca and Madina would remove the satanic Islam from the world and most of the world would be much more Peaceful.

Believe in the Cosmic Truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Nina 518,189
News CBS Says "Muslim Extremists" are "Enraged" by "... (Dec '14) 7 hr C Kersey 3
There is a God. Believe me. 8 hr SURA of HATE 5 51 62
Islamic Art 1 9 hr Khan 11
EX 34:14-Yahweh NEVER Changed His name to"allah... 9 hr SURA of HATE 5 51 9
THERE was NO MOHAMADAN MUSLIMS in JESUS TIME! (Apr '16) 9 hr SURA of HATE 5 51 43
Muslim HATE CLUB Surah 5:51-DO NOT TAKE Xtians ... 9 hr SURA of HATE 5 51 4
More from around the web