Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Follow Me Follow Christ”

Since: Jun 07

Earth

#2 Jul 27, 2007
Muslims claim that the Angel Gabriel is the Holy Spirit who came upon Mary and caused her to conceive based upon Luke 1:26:38. My question is: If this is true, then why did Gabriel say to Mary in verse 35, "the power of the Holy Spirit will come upon you" rather than "my power will come upon you"?

It is an undeniable fact of history that before Muhammed was born, the moon god "al-Ilah" (Allah) had three daughters named al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat. The first two were even named after their father. Each daughter had a separate shrine near Mecca, where Allah's shrine was located.
As Muhammad grew weary from evangelizing his new religion with little success, he was tricked by the devil into adding a verse in the Koran that commanded Muslims to pray to Allah's three pagan daughters Lat, Uzza and Manat. The pagan female trinity was immediately accepted without dissent and the passage was considered part of the revealed Koran. However some time later, Muhammad got a revelation from God that the verse should be removed. After repenting of the error, Muhammad was comforted by God.

Earth

#3 Jul 27, 2007
Muslims teach that Judas, not Jesus, was crucified on the cross, in a case of mistaken identity. Muslims teach that Judas Iscariot, the betrayer and thief, is the real saviour of Christians. Muslims teach that it was actually Judas who actually died on the cross and because Judas had a similar physical appearance to Jesus even his own mother didn't recognize him as the wept at the foot of the cross. For 600 years Christians had been preaching Christ crucified. Then Muhammad comes along, jumps off his camel and gets a direct revelation from God that the universal record of history and the 10,000 manuscripts of the Bible, are all wrong. The idea that Judas was crucified instead of Christ, is so outrageous, no educated person would consider it. Even atheists, modernists and Bible haters who reject the resurrection of Christ consider Muhammad’s story of the cross nothing other than a myth and contrary to the undisputed facts of history.

Muslims believe the faked, Gospel of Barnabas that Judas was crucified being mistaken for Jesus and that Jesus lived to old age:
Omar

Houston, TX

#5 Jul 27, 2007
oops, you just claimed completely bogus revisionist history is "undeniable fact" - you told a lie
Jeff the Christian wrote:
Muslims claim that the Angel Gabriel is the Holy Spirit who came upon Mary and caused her to conceive based upon Luke 1:26:38. My question is: If this is true, then why did Gabriel say to Mary in verse 35, "the power of the Holy Spirit will come upon you" rather than "my power will come upon you"?
It is an undeniable fact of history that before Muhammed was born, the moon god "al-Ilah" (Allah) had three daughters named al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat. The first two were even named after their father. Each daughter had a separate shrine near Mecca, where Allah's shrine was located.
As Muhammad grew weary from evangelizing his new religion with little success, he was tricked by the devil into adding a verse in the Koran that commanded Muslims to pray to Allah's three pagan daughters Lat, Uzza and Manat. The pagan female trinity was immediately accepted without dissent and the passage was considered part of the revealed Koran. However some time later, Muhammad got a revelation from God that the verse should be removed. After repenting of the error, Muhammad was comforted by God.
Omar

Houston, TX

#6 Jul 27, 2007
I never heard that Muslims teach judas as crucified until just now from you.

Why do you pretend to know what Muslims teach? do you hear me talking about what christians teach? no, because I'm not an arrogant nit-wit who thinks he understands other people's religions better than they do.
Jeff the Christian wrote:
Muslims teach that Judas, not Jesus, was crucified on the cross, in a case of mistaken identity. Muslims teach that Judas Iscariot, the betrayer and thief, is the real saviour of Christians. Muslims teach that it was actually Judas who actually died on the cross and because Judas had a similar physical appearance to Jesus even his own mother didn't recognize him as the wept at the foot of the cross. For 600 years Christians had been preaching Christ crucified. Then Muhammad comes along, jumps off his camel and gets a direct revelation from God that the universal record of history and the 10,000 manuscripts of the Bible, are all wrong. The idea that Judas was crucified instead of Christ, is so outrageous, no educated person would consider it. Even atheists, modernists and Bible haters who reject the resurrection of Christ consider Muhammad’s story of the cross nothing other than a myth and contrary to the undisputed facts of history.
Muslims believe the faked, Gospel of Barnabas that Judas was crucified being mistaken for Jesus and that Jesus lived to old age:

Earth

#7 Jul 27, 2007
Omar wrote:
I never heard that Muslims teach judas as crucified until just now from you.
Why do you pretend to know what Muslims teach? do you hear me talking about what christians teach? no, because I'm not an arrogant nit-wit who thinks he understands other people's religions better than they do.
<quoted text>
Thats becuase you havent learned your own faith. Reading and reciting the Quran doesnt do a thing unless you understand it. Obviously your going thru the motions and a meer Christian like myself knows more than you.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Gilchrist/conc...
Of the crucifixion, the Qur'an states in Surah 4:157, "They slew him not nor crucified, but it appeared so unto them." Most Muslims believe Judas was put in the place of Christ, and Christ went to heaven. The Bible teaches that Christ went to the cross to pay the penalty for man's sins, died, and was raised from the dead, appeared to the disciples and then ascended to heaven (I Corinthians 15:3,4).

http://www.hissheep.org/islam/do_muslims_beli...
- Muslims believe, however, that Jesus was condemned to die on the cross, but was not crucified. The Quran states in Surah 4:155 - "they did not slay him, neither crucified him, only a likeness of that was shown to them." Many Muslims believe that Judas was crucified in Jesus' place and that Jesus went straight to heaven. The Muslim view is that if He died, He failed.

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/showthread.php...
NOTE: Some say the person crucified was a spy that was sent to entrap Jesus; others say that it was Titian, who, by the direction of Judas, entered in at a window of the house where Jesus was, to kill him; and some say it was Judas, himself, who agreed with the rulers of the Jews to betray him for thirty pieces of silver and led those who were sent to take him. They add, that Jesus, after the crucifixion in effigy, was sent down again to the earth to comfort his mother and disciples and acquaint them with how the Jews were deceived, and was taken back to heaven a second time

Earth

#8 Jul 27, 2007
http://www.answering-islam.de/Main/Authors/Wo...

14 Qur’an 4:157-158. According to Muslim tradition, Allah made Judas Iscariot look like Jesus, so that Judas was crucified in Jesus’ place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_view_of_... '_death
The substitute has been a great source of interest among Muslims. Two categories of people emerge: volunteers and victims. Common interpretation is that Allah (God) used the substitution to punish one of Jesus' enemies. Judas Iscariot, Jesus' traitor, is most often cited, including by the medieval Gospel of Barnabas. Other possibilities are Titawus, a Roman soldier, or an anonymous guard put to watch Jesus when arrested.

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/national-geogr...
The Islamic claim is that at the time of the crucifixion, God replaced Jesus with somebody else and i think that person was Judas and God make the Jews mistook Judas for Jesus.*****This is a muslims' post.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chrjebody1....
Muslims revere Isa, son of Marium (Jesus, son of Mary) as one of the most important of the prophets of God. They reject the belief that Jesus is God or that he was crucified by the Roman army. They believe that some other person -- perhaps Judas Iscariot or Simon of Cyrene -- was transformed by God so that he looked exactly like Jesus and was crucified in place of Jesus. Jesus escaped and lived on after the crucifixion. Most Muslims believe that God raised Jesus to Heaven while he was still alive. However, some believe that Jesus ascended after his death. 1

Ummm. Could all these sources be wrong.

Earth

#9 Jul 27, 2007
From a muslim perspective, Mohammed was a kind truthful man, and the true last prophet of God.
Read the Quran and Hadith and decide for yourself.

This is all there is to him. He was an evil liar and a violent man with a larger than usual sexual appetite. He was a pedophile, because when he was 54 years old, he married a 9 year old little girl. He was old enough to be her grandfather.

If Mohammed was truelly a prophet, he would have set better examples.
If Allah was a true god, he would know that Mohammed would be called a pedophile in the future. How could Allah allow his last messenger to be called a pedophile in the future? Was it necessary for Mohammed to have married a 9 year old little girl and result in being called a pedophile later on?

Character defects like these and many other factors, such as the absence of miracles in Quran disqualify Mohammed as being the last messenger of God.
Josh

United States

#10 Jul 27, 2007
Express

Pakistan

#12 Jul 27, 2007
His followers are continuing the evil acts all over tha place in all its forms.A true prophet or messanger does not preach violence , hatred and revenge.True messangers preach the true messages of a true God.
Mohamed

Bangkok, Thailand

#13 Jul 28, 2007
Yahaim wrote:
Can this sexual beast be a "prophet"?
Never!!
why?
Because God hates those who destroy His creation.
Mohammed killed 1700 men during his criminal life and personally beheaded 900 Jewish men to steal their property, women and children.
Mohammed is a prophet of Satan himself!!!
Muhammad’s 22 Women:

Muhammad’s 16 Wives:

1. Khadija

2. Sawda

3. Aesha

4. Omm Salama

5. Halsa

6. Zaynab (of Jahsh)

7. Jowayriyi

8. Omm Habiba

9. Safiya

10. Maymuna (of Hareth)

11. Fatema

12. Hend

13. Asma (of Saba)

14. Zaynab (of Khozayma)

15. Habla

16. Asma (of Noman)

Muhammad’s 2 concubines/slaves:

1. Mary (the Christian)
2. Rayhana

Muhammad’s 4 devoted followers who who "gave" themselves to satisfy Muhammad's sexual desires.

1. Omm Sharik
2. Maymuna
3. Zaynab (a third one)
4. Khawla

Muhammad, a prophet???
Aussie Girl

Keysborough, Australia

#18 Jul 29, 2007
ex-christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus committed adultery and fornication and having sex with a prostitute in his lifetime. Could he be a prophet ?
He has his sexual voracious appetite and pounced on mary madeleine with all his strength and lust and he goggled out his eyes in the achievement of his libido.
Poor mary madeleine.
YOU can't even spell properly, And you are NOT an ex -christian , you are a liar, you're a muslim ..I can tell by the hate in your words....And you are not even a GOOD muslim, because GOOD muslims respect Jesus as one of the Prophets....God will repay you for those filthy things you said, remember that when He visits His Anger upon you ...God will not be mocked..

Earth

#19 Jul 29, 2007
ex-christian wrote:
<quoted text>. In the case of your Jesus whom you claim is a prophet --- Did he that prophet not go astray when this century has witnessed scientific evidence of Jesus' DNA in your contemporaries perhaps in your genes as well. Mary Madeleine was close to Jesus ! and a person weakness is easily judged by the person who was attending to him and from there we surmise what might have deliberately happened as Jesus must have been sexually active as a fully matured man who was exposed to sexual appetite. So Jesus could not have been a prophet as clinical evidence proved him as a false prophet who was married and he committed adultery and fornication in his lifetime. He never ascended but descended on Mary Madeleine with all his voracious sexual appetite as a famishing tiger pouncing upon its prey.
You get it now.
Wait a second, when you surmise things about JEsus CHrist you are Wrong. Idiot, Jesus Chrsit was sinless. Mohammed even said that. Hey dumbass, muslims believe Jesus was sinless and is the Messiah and will come back to judge. Read the Quran and the Bible

Earth

#20 Jul 29, 2007
ex-christian wrote:
<quoted text>
What to follow with a false prophet as Jesus ? Is he the ideal example of perfection ?
His life with mary madeleine and he was not married to her. It is a sin with a prophet who contravened the law of God.
We understand he has his lust and sexual appetite as a tiger after a lamb who was Mary.
Clinical evidence has supported the fact that Jesus must have tasted sex with Mary and the evidence of DNA is omnipresent in your contemporaries. Has he ascended or descended and on whom -- Mary !!!! ha! ha! ha!
Revise this in your false bible and your bible is mendacious with thousnads of errors and inconsistencies which cannot be amended till date.
Perhaps they can summon me to rectify those monstrous errors in the bible and I would write about Jesus' sexual appetote with Mary Madeleine Ha! Ha! ha!
Hey dumbass go watch another movie.
Arab

Ashgrove, Australia

#26 Jul 30, 2007
Would the Prophet of Satan have taught us to:

- Treat the poor and the orpan with love, and to provide for them.

- Worship the one God, attributing to Him nothing (and especially not calling Jesus, a Prophet of God and a Messenger, a God).

- Not discriminate based on race or sex.

Yeah, try again you dumb american jackass.

It's your country that's the product of satan. A country of greed, fornication and amorality. Damn you a thousand damnations, and damn you to a fiery end.
Aussie Girl

Keysborough, Australia

#27 Jul 30, 2007
You are sick in your mind and in your heart...At First I laughed at your raving but then I felt sorry for you...You are insane!I won't waste my time speaking to you further ...YOU WERE NEVER A CHRISTIAN!!
Express

Pakistan

#28 Jul 30, 2007
Salman Rasdie ( a muslim) has potrayed satan and satan ispired cult in his book the satanic verses.
Aussie Girl

Keysborough, Australia

#29 Jul 30, 2007
BY the way..I didn't read all the garbage you wrote except the first few lines ....I have better things to do with my time...
lotsofjaffacakes

Arnold, UK

#35 Jul 30, 2007
ex-christian wrote:
<quoted text>. In the case of your Jesus whom you claim is a prophet --- Did he that prophet not go astray when this century has witnessed scientific evidence of Jesus' DNA in your contemporaries perhaps in your genes as well. Mary Madeleine was close to Jesus ! and a person weakness is easily judged by the person who was attending to him and from there we surmise what might have deliberately happened as Jesus must have been sexually active as a fully matured man who was exposed to sexual appetite. So Jesus could not have been a prophet as clinical evidence proved him as a false prophet who was married and he committed adultery and fornication in his lifetime. He never ascended but descended on Mary Madeleine with all his voracious sexual appetite as a famishing tiger pouncing upon its prey.
You get it now.
I think you've been reading far too much Dan Brown!!
lotsofjaffacakes

Arnold, UK

#36 Jul 30, 2007
Express wrote:
Salman Rasdie ( a muslim) has potrayed satan and satan ispired cult in his book the satanic verses.
He is not a Muslim...where do you get such things from!
lotsofjaffacakes

Arnold, UK

#38 Jul 30, 2007
ex-christian wrote:
<quoted text>
What to follow with a false prophet as Jesus ? Is he the ideal example of perfection ?
His life with mary madeleine and he was not married to her. It is a sin with a prophet who contravened the law of God.
We understand he has his lust and sexual appetite as a tiger after a lamb who was Mary.
Clinical evidence has supported the fact that Jesus must have tasted sex with Mary and the evidence of DNA is omnipresent in your contemporaries. Has he ascended or descended and on whom -- Mary !!!! ha! ha! ha!
Revise this in your false bible and your bible is mendacious with thousnads of errors and inconsistencies which cannot be amended till date.
Perhaps they can summon me to rectify those monstrous errors in the bible and I would write about Jesus' sexual appetote with Mary Madeleine Ha! Ha! ha!
Don't be so stupid as to try and bring in 'clinical evidence' to the argument, there is no such 'evidence', you're talking about someone who was alive over two thousand years ago!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Muslim Neighbors (Aug '15) 3 min Muhaamadisagoatsb... 253
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 28 min Joel 252,825
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 54 min Rose_NoHo 609
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Faith Michigan 489,434
Where is Darth Yoda gone? 2 hr Ismail 24
UK doors will close to Islam 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 68
New Poster using many Alias Monikers.. BEWARE. 3 hr ImFree2Choose 18
More from around the web