Why do Muslims hate everyone ni the w...
hatmngrs

Pittsfield, MA

#906 Jul 3, 2012
yayaya whatever wrote:
it seems people are blind to their own behavior. judging only from this site, the muslims are constantly trying to clarify misinformation and propaganda while the muslim-bashers are the ones full of nazi-like-lets-kill'em-all hatred.
Well said ya ya. Exactly on the mark. Thank you.
4 YOU

Finland

#907 Aug 8, 2012
we will all meet someday, and YOU WILL SEE
xKillerfier

Ottawa, Canada

#909 Aug 17, 2012
I think it's true. They fucking breed by the millions. They smell horrible and they are in general stuck up. For whatever reason, they are trying to bring their customs here to our countries, when their customs are the reason they left.

Of course Muslims are going to say good things about themselves, only because they are to fucking thick to realize no one really likes them.

I wish it was as easy to deport them all. I mean realistically at there growth rate, some group will for a KKK like group. It's a matter of time.

The first criticism I usually hear is, "It is racist." But Islam is not a race; it's an ideology. The policy would be nothing more than informed, reasonable self-preservation. If there is a group of any kind (religious or not) who has an established doctrine and intent to undermine our laws or overthrow our government, it would be self-destructive to grant entry to their members.

We don't let ex-serial killer and rapists run our government. Why the hell would we let Muslims.
unknown

India

#910 Aug 20, 2012
bloody mosques(a home for allah) are creature of mosquitos(muslims) so destroy them all... And kill those all moosquitos on the earth...
muslim killer

Pune, India

#911 Sep 1, 2012
yeah absolutely right...
Forema

Oakland, CA

#912 Oct 8, 2012
Mr Giblets wrote:
<quoted text>do you wonder why? after all, remember :-
9/11
7/7
Madrid
Bali
attempts in the UK - 21/7, Glasgow, Haymarket
you have done nothing to make yourself liked - and all YOU do is criticise the morals and dress of the country whose hospitality you are accepting.
try to understand why you are hated so much.
Don't forget 9/26 and 7/11 attacks in Mumbai, India!
lily

Ruskin, FL

#913 Oct 21, 2012
I am a Muslim and I have many different friends with different religions.
I have friends that are Christian, Jewish, etc.
We do not hate anybody. Our religion, Islam, is about love, hope, unity, peace, etc.
I get threatened so much because of who I am. so, the question is, why do some people hate Muslims?
Islam is about peace, not hatred. We are peaceful people and we don't hate anybody.
Thank you.
bza

Everett, WA

#914 Jan 5, 2013
the fact it is muslims and not christians or jews that are killing innocents if they were persecuted it wasn't from an airline passanger or patron at restraunt or all the other targets like that they hit and in centanly wasn't from a 10 year old child of the like that they kill every day with their suicide bomb. Though there maybe some good ones that are civilized there are far more bad ones. And before you say what about the 1 or 2 abortion clinics bombed by people claiming to be christians well compare that 2 number to the thousands and thousands of killings by muslims. The fact is no other religion in the world has as many killings to its name as the muslim religion and before you say what about the crucades do your historical research the muslims invaded parts of so called christian europe by force many years before the crucades happened. So you might say the crucades were in response to muslim agression. The fact is if the stupid liberals would step aside and let people lead with common sense then we would wipe out all the jihadists. But instead they say when they get attacked what did we do we're sorry. When someone punches you in the face unprovoked you don't say your sorry you kick their ass and if you can't win fair you cheat and win how ever you can cause that's war. As for the muslim religion either they have to learn to control themselves and their members and live in peace with the rest of the world or the religion should be outlawed with extreame penalities. And you call everyone else who's negative muslim bashers, but whatever your personal experience is the majority of wars in this world are currently being caused by muslims. The cold war is over and we're still spending alot on defense cause of that damn religion. They won't live in peace with anyone. If I had my way I'd give them all a global warning and then if they didn't change their ways kill them with a nanobot plague specifically designed to weed them out and kill them only.
bza

Everett, WA

#915 Jan 5, 2013
as for why do people hate muslims cause they are killing OUR people america, europe, asia, russia, china and everyone else. I don't see terroists from anywhere else in the world but the muslims they started it and the problem is u people say but I know some and they're ok. Sure fine I don't want to hurt your friend but the religion is the only group in the world spawning terroists that's why people hate them, and when people lose family members cause of it they hate them more. You should praise the worlds tolerance of these people. It's surprising family members of victims from these terroists haven't started a jihad of their own trying to kill every muslim on the planet.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#916 Jan 5, 2013
We dont hate everyone....why do you put such stupid question like that???

Muslims are most generous and tolerant people with non-muslims

if u come to muslim country u will be treated greatly regardless of ur faith

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#917 Jan 5, 2013
bza wrote:
the fact it is muslims and not christians or jews that are killing innocents if they were persecuted it wasn't from an airline passanger or patron at restraunt or all the other targets like that they hit and in centanly wasn't from a 10 year old child of the like that they kill every day with their suicide bomb. Though there maybe some good ones that are civilized there are far more bad ones. And before you say what about the 1 or 2 abortion clinics bombed by people claiming to be christians well compare that 2 number to the thousands and thousands of killings by muslims. The fact is no other religion in the world has as many killings to its name as the muslim religion and before you say what about the crucades do your historical research the muslims invaded parts of so called christian europe by force many years before the crucades happened. So you might say the crucades were in response to muslim agression. The fact is if the stupid liberals would step aside and let people lead with common sense then we would wipe out all the jihadists. But instead they say when they get attacked what did we do we're sorry. When someone punches you in the face unprovoked you don't say your sorry you kick their ass and if you can't win fair you cheat and win how ever you can cause that's war. As for the muslim religion either they have to learn to control themselves and their members and live in peace with the rest of the world or the religion should be outlawed with extreame penalities. And you call everyone else who's negative muslim bashers, but whatever your personal experience is the majority of wars in this world are currently being caused by muslims. The cold war is over and we're still spending alot on defense cause of that damn religion. They won't live in peace with anyone. If I had my way I'd give them all a global warning and then if they didn't change their ways kill them with a nanobot plague specifically designed to weed them out and kill them only.
Speaking about killing???????

lol u must be kidding

At least look at last century:

did the muslims kill 20 million people in europe and japan, philipines????

or you christians and jews?????

Who kill innocents? Look at israeli terrorism against palestinians, they shoot schools and hospitals and kill even kids.

The muslims who kill innocents are individual extremists grouped for al qaeda or taliban....they are not the real muslims,these people are misguided and following bedouin traditions rather than islam.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#918 Jan 5, 2013
If you are our enemy and we overcome you, we will not kill or mistreat you

Islam prevents us from treating the war prisoners by bad way
Salomon

Guelph, Canada

#919 Jan 5, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
We dont hate everyone....why do you put such stupid question like that???
Muslims are most generous and tolerant people with non-muslims
if u come to muslim country u will be treated greatly regardless of ur faith
Your Koran teaches you to hate all Jews,Christians, and idolators(Hindus and budhsists).Allah is telling you to not have fridndship with Jews and Christians. No other religion in this wolrd advises this to their followers. Hatred religion.
Salomon

Guelph, Canada

#920 Jan 5, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
If you are our enemy and we overcome you, we will not kill or mistreat you
Islam prevents us from treating the war prisoners by bad way
Ha ha!What a great lie! Your Koran stickly tells you "Do not befriend non-Muslims:

"O you who believe!(Muslims)- do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people; they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand.

Qur'an 3:118

O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers: Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves?

Qur'an 4:144

O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

Qur'an 5:51

O Ye who believe! Choose not for guardians such of those who received the Scripture before you, and of the disbelievers, as make a jest and sport of your religion. But keep your duty to Allah if ye are true believers.

Qur'an 5:57
sexy

Uxbridge, UK

#921 Feb 10, 2013
Infidel wrote:
Is there anything anyone can do to ship those bastards back to their origional lands? We give them hospitality in our homes and towns and country and they show their gratitude by hating us and commiting acts of hanus terrorism to our our citizens!? Its highly unacceptable and i for one dont like the fact that its allowed to happen so much!!
I think they should be shipped back home where they can hate and kill each other all they want! I want nothing to do with the barbaric monsters!
what u say is true we allow them into our country and give them benefits and terrorism is how they repay us
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#922 Feb 11, 2013
salaamz! So,Why do all crosstianz hate every living muslim in the world? CheerZ
juan

Ahmedabad, India

#923 Feb 11, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
salaamz! So,Why do all crosstianz hate every living muslim in the world? CheerZ
coz ur da worst humans on earth , u kill innocent people , u rape women nd small girls in da name of religion so wat r u expecting huh u lil dumb ignorent twit u should have been expelled frm dis planet
wuzluz

Monessen, PA

#924 Feb 11, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... ………
Get over it,there dress code bad
Addie

London, UK

#925 Feb 13, 2013
Brit wrote:
Muslims hate Jews.
Muslims hate Christians.
Muslims hate Buddhists.
Muslims hate Hindus.
Muslims hate Zoros.
Muslims hate Yajidis.
Muslims hate bahis.
Muslims hate Ahamadis.
Muslims hate the West.
Muslims hate Muslims.
Why so no hatred inside Muslims?
because allah tells them to.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#926 Feb 13, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text>
coz ur da worst humans on earth , u kill innocent people , u rape women nd small girls in da name of religion so wat r u expecting huh u lil dumb ignorent twit u should have been expelled frm dis planet
salaamz J. LOL! there is a huge Hole in your theory.Not to mention the overwhelming lies and propaganda targeting holy-Islaam by the socialist spin doctors.LOL! here,s an example from the USA. Military airheads kill people in the mid east and are called heroes.But turn that around and have those same peoples Killing and defending their homelands and they are then called Terrorists! Quite the comumdrum eh? LOL! Cheerz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientific Disciplines That Contradict Islam 7 min Professor of Sexo... 5
Kennedy's assassination and the the Cruz link 10 min Tom Fontaine Proxy 4
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 10 min JOEL GEN Y 253,407
My friends !!!! I've committed a serious sin !!!! 12 min Professor of Sexo... 38
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 15 min Love Hurghada 490,529
What your right hand possess! 27 min Minson 1
Sunni TOM's Bros PO'd Over His Art Works. 34 min Tom Fontaine Proxy 1
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 1 hr ImFree2Choose 82
Why Muslims are hated. 4 hr Cult activity 42
More from around the web