maybe u kafirs should have smacked mouth

Created by abba on Oct 23, 2012

19 votes

Click on an option to vote

mommy didnt do it enough

daddy didnt smack mouth enough

ur society didnt teach u respect

ur teachrs didnt smack u enough

above all (is my choise)

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#989 Feb 1, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
The pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth. It lives and thrives on muck, feces and dirt. It is the best scavenger. In the villages they don’t have modern toilets and the villagers defecate in the open air (Body releases) and Very often these releases are cleared by pigs. Some may argue that in advanced countries like UK, pigs are bred in very clean and hygienic conditions. Even in these hygienic conditions the pigs are kept together in sties. No matter how hard you try to keep them clean they are filthy by nature. They eat and enjoy their own as well as their neighbor’s excreta.
The simple fact that the pig is able to create dieseases e.g Bird Flu which then gets passed on through humans eating pig is a CLEAR INDICATION that all the bacteria doesnt get killed when it is cooked. I think this justifies why Allah doesnt want us to eat it. It's dangerous, that's why.
Are you really so stupid as to believe what you have said in this post? A Pig is not the filthiest animal, far from it. Nor is it among the best scavengers. The greatest is the Cockroach, then there are Vultures, Hyena's,...the list goes on. In terms of keeping them clean, why would anyone bother? They are a farm animal. They are no dirtier than sheep, goats (both of which muslims love - litteraly) cows, Donkey's, or poultry. Pigs do enjoy playing in mud. So do Hippo's, so do Rhino's and most importantly, so do children! Like human beings, Pigs will thrive on a diet which includes a certain amount of slurry. The difference is, our slurry is filtered through the food we eat. The best way to grow roses is in Horse manure. Rhubarb thrives in Elephant manure or dung if you prefer. Sea food and shelfish thrives on the human waste that gets pumped into the ocean.
Our fruit and veg thrives on human waste as well as animal waste.
Dont bother taking my word for it. Go and ask an organic farmer. Prince Charles knows plenty about it. You could always email him.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#990 Feb 1, 2013
new muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh do I? Well you can prove me wrong and ignorant if you can answer my question. Bird flu is the one that kills in 4days of contact right?
Supersonic Boom, Dana and American Girl answered quite nicely. Read their responses and try to learn something. Just once, try facts.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#991 Feb 1, 2013
And of course, Jules gave an excellent response to your nonsense too!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#992 Feb 1, 2013
Hey new muslime girl, this thread is another great example of the muslimes here making personal attacks, and letting their love of violence shine.

Sniff, you must be so proud!

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#993 Feb 1, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>u say somethang fatbut?or i meen thunderbut?i will take graet plaesure taechng u salat.haha.go get masured 4 ur burka
You're going to teach me how to make a salad? No thanks ski slope nose, I already know how.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#994 Feb 1, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Supersonic Boom, Dana and American Girl answered quite nicely. Read their responses and try to learn something. Just once, try facts.
Like i've said you can look it up for yourself. At the end of the day you cant deny the truth lol as much as you want to. People trace certain dieseases back to pigs, you are in denial lol.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#995 Feb 1, 2013
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really so stupid as to believe what you have said in this post? A Pig is not the filthiest animal, far from it. Nor is it among the best scavengers. The greatest is the Cockroach, then there are Vultures, Hyena's,...the list goes on. In terms of keeping them clean, why would anyone bother? They are a farm animal. They are no dirtier than sheep, goats (both of which muslims love - litteraly) cows, Donkey's, or poultry. Pigs do enjoy playing in mud. So do Hippo's, so do Rhino's and most importantly, so do children! Like human beings, Pigs will thrive on a diet which includes a certain amount of slurry. The difference is, our slurry is filtered through the food we eat. The best way to grow roses is in Horse manure. Rhubarb thrives in Elephant manure or dung if you prefer. Sea food and shelfish thrives on the human waste that gets pumped into the ocean.
Our fruit and veg thrives on human waste as well as animal waste.
Dont bother taking my word for it. Go and ask an organic farmer. Prince Charles knows plenty about it. You could always email him.
The difference between goats and sheep is, pigs roll themselves in and eat mud and will defecate and eat it lol. Yet your saying they are a filthy animal, If you throw a human body into a pig pen, the pigs will eat the dead human body. The pig is the only animal that allows it's friend to sleep with it's mate and they are the only animal that creates contagious dieseases within it's own body. Also, the way people stereotype muslims and sweepingly generalise us all. We all love goat and sheep? The prophet (saw) he used to eat meat once every 6 months. All muslims are different, some muslims are vegetarian, stop stereotyping.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#996 Feb 1, 2013
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to teach me how to make a salad? No thanks ski slope nose, I already know how.
He said "salat" not salad lol...
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#997 Feb 1, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I know where she got the idea from. It was on Youtube, but it has also been debunked. Here is a list of all those videos: http://www.youtube.com/results...
No i've not seen those video's actually, but thanks for providing some evidence especially since everyone on here seems to think i make stuff up lol.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#998 Feb 1, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Like i've said you can look it up for yourself. At the end of the day you cant deny the truth lol as much as you want to. People trace certain dieseases back to pigs, you are in denial lol.
Diseases can occur in any meat, fruit or vegetable that are not handled, stored, cooked, and/or cleaned properly. Maintaining your ridiculous stance proves that you have not done your research. Try again.

If you don't like it, don't eat it. But don't try to dictate what the rest of the world chooses. Stop spreading such nonsensical lies. It diminishes you.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#999 Feb 1, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/news...
"The number of human cases of bird flu has dropped somewhat in the past two years, but the virus has spread among the poultry of countries like Indonesia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, and Egypt — which has dashed any hope we might have of eradicating the disease entirely."
Mostly Muslim countries, unclean and third world countries at that.
The evolution of the virus.
http://www.naturalnews.com/017503_flu_bird_H5...
How is that even relevant? It doesnt change the fact it was made in pigs and just because poor countries dont have the technology and money to vaccinate the majority and get rid of it. I dont really understand your point?
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#1000 Feb 1, 2013
American Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Having raised a few pigs I think I have a little more knowledge than you do. pigs do not thrive on feces. As a matter of fact if given a large enough enclosure they choose a specific location to defecate. Pigs do lay in puddles (and mud at times) to cool themselves because they have no sweat glands. They also enjoy being sprayed by a garden hose. Yes, pigs can catch bird flu from poultry, you cannot catch bird flu or swine flu from eating pork. Pigs are kept in filthy conditions by humans especially commercial farmers, their not dirty by nature but by nurture. God did command the Jews to not eat pork and it's my belief it is do heart disease. Mohammed just borrowed this knowledge from Judaism , like his basic knowledge of christianity, to try to legitimize islam.
Pigs dont catch birdflu and swine flu they made it love. Pigs are filthy by nature, go and find any wild pig and you will see. Just because you breed them doesnt mean that's naturally how they are.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#1001 Feb 1, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think if you want to stay away from pork for health reasons, that is fine, but I don't believe God cares. In the New Testament Jesus clearly taught that it wasn't what you put into your mouth that will make you unclean, but what comes from your heart that will. Peter got a vision from God telling him to eat foods that were former forbidden by Jewish law. Why? Peter says it is so that we can not call any man unclean and we can freely associate with them in order to teach them the gospel.
The bible says not to eat pork aswell..Are you a christian?
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1002 Feb 1, 2013
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to teach me how to make a salad? No thanks ski slope nose, I already know how.
i will tach u salat prayrs an u will injoy them and mabe i will fine u xtra large burka 4 that big big big but of ur's. now go tell ur husbine ur sorry 4 bing a bit..h
abba

Mesquite, NV

#1003 Feb 1, 2013
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really so stupid as to believe what you have said in this post? A Pig is not the filthiest animal, far from it. Nor is it among the best scavengers. The greatest is the Cockroach, then there are Vultures,.
haha. rong jules it you and ur kafir feirnds that r the dityiest filty that roam the earth. jion islam throw away ur bigotry an hatred an seek out allah(swa) 4 guidance
American Girl

Wolcott, CT

#1004 Feb 1, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Pigs dont catch birdflu and swine flu they made it love. Pigs are filthy by nature, go and find any wild pig and you will see. Just because you breed them doesnt mean that's naturally how they are.
The H1N1 flu virus , also known as the spanish flu, was first observed in pigs. Pigs easily catch viruses and it is believed that a number of viruses came together in some pig long long ago and mutated to form the H1N1 flu. So in a way one pig created it by creating this mutation by being an incubator for several viruses at one time. My little piglet is not going to someday just magically become a carrier for H1N1 - it has to be exposed to saliva, mucus, feces, etc from an infected animal. For example you could give swine flu to a pig if you had the virus and sneezed on the pig. Pigs are also catch bird flu from another infected animal, honey.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1005 Feb 1, 2013
American Girl wrote:
<quoted text>The H1N1 flu virus , also known as the spanish flu, was first observed in pigs. Pigs easily catch viruses and it is believed that a number of viruses came together in some pig long long ago and mutated to form the H1N1 flu. So in a way one pig created it by creating this mutation by being an incubator for several viruses at one time. My little piglet is not going to someday just magically become a carrier for H1N1 - it has to be exposed to saliva, mucus, feces, etc from an infected animal. For example you could give swine flu to a pig if you had the virus and sneezed on the pig. Pigs are also catch bird flu from another infected animal, honey.
Correct, sadly it will fall on deaf ears. She refuses to acknowledge any facts that show islam or muslims to be incorrect. Apparently, a closed mind and a refusal to learn is the only requirement to become a muslim.
American Girl

Wolcott, CT

#1006 Feb 1, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, sadly it will fall on deaf ears. She refuses to acknowledge any facts that show islam or muslims to be incorrect. Apparently, a closed mind and a refusal to learn is the only requirement to become a muslim.
Closed mindedness does seem to be a result of islam in many instances.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#1007 Feb 1, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Diseases can occur in any meat, fruit or vegetable that are not handled, stored, cooked, and/or cleaned properly. Maintaining your ridiculous stance proves that you have not done your research. Try again.
If you don't like it, don't eat it. But don't try to dictate what the rest of the world chooses. Stop spreading such nonsensical lies. It diminishes you.
I am not the one who posted the evidence on the internet.=) Like i said, look it up for yourself.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#1008 Feb 1, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, sadly it will fall on deaf ears. She refuses to acknowledge any facts that show islam or muslims to be incorrect. Apparently, a closed mind and a refusal to learn is the only requirement to become a muslim.
No i dont, i just acknowledge unreasonable facts. Anything that is scientifically correct i approve of. The arguments you yourself present to me..are nonsensical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas Truck in IS hands 19 min Karla Amundsen 9
Dutch far-right populist Wilders to be tried fo... 22 min Karla Amundsen 21
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 38 min Baron44 391,229
We Muslims are Superior! 50 min Duncan Proctor 10
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr John Fitzgerald Voxx 52,533
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Shamma 207,294
The sexual perversions of muslims. 3 hr Just a guy 1
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 7 hr Zaheen 234
Islam is the worst religion in the world (Sep '13) 13 hr Just a guy 293
More from around the web