maybe u kafirs should have smacked mouth

maybe u kafirs should have smacked mouth

Created by abba on Oct 23, 2012

19 votes

Click on an option to vote

mommy didnt do it enough

daddy didnt smack mouth enough

ur society didnt teach u respect

ur teachrs didnt smack u enough

above all (is my choise)

Hmmm

United States

#968 Jan 31, 2013
I've researched it. People who don't worm their livestock get worms. Big surprise. In civilized countries, people don't catch diseases and parasites from their food.

In villages where humans defecate on the ground, people get cholera. Humans are filthy animals. I'm rather fond of pigs now that you've reminded me how disgusting humans can be.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#969 Jan 31, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
I'm rather fond of pigs now that you've reminded me how disgusting humans can be.
May god convert you to a pig soon LOL

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#970 Jan 31, 2013
new muslimah, excellent posts :)

pigs are most dirty animals, its known that pigs actually eat the garbage of forests
new muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#971 Jan 31, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
I've researched it. People who don't worm their livestock get worms. Big surprise. In civilized countries, people don't catch diseases and parasites from their food.
In villages where humans defecate on the ground, people get cholera. Humans are filthy animals. I'm rather fond of pigs now that you've reminded me how disgusting humans can be.
Oh really? So explain to me how swine flu and bird flu, 2 commonly known pig born diseases spread. Human consumption that's how.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#972 Jan 31, 2013
new muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? So explain to me how swine flu and bird flu, 2 commonly known pig born diseases spread. Human consumption that's how.
You look very foolish and ignorant.

Why don't we just get rid of the humans??

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#973 Jan 31, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
BTW, you can housebreak a pig pretty easily. It takes an average of two whole YEARS to housebreak a human.
In villages where people defecate on the ground, I would MUCH rather hang out with pigs.
It takes a lot longer than 2 years to housebreak if they are muslimes.

We're still trying to teach the muslimes in algeria not to crap in their fresh water supply.
new muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#974 Jan 31, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You look very foolish and ignorant.
Why don't we just get rid of the humans??
Oh do I? Well you can prove me wrong and ignorant if you can answer my question. Bird flu is the one that kills in 4days of contact right?
victoria

UK

#975 Feb 1, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Other forms of child abuse do occur in the west though.:) no country is perfect, certainly not the "west". I dont see anyone here actively trying to stop child abuse, on the telly yes, but that's a minority of people out of the thousands that live in the west. Like it's a minority of people that force their childrens to get circumcised. You are too small minded, you take one case and apply it to the whole of islam.
No the west isbt perfect but then we dont allow grown men to marry little children which does happen within islamI belive your great prophet married a child of 6 wgen he was already in his 50's and then consumated their marriage at the tender age of nine.So he was probably a pedophile and now other perdophiles emmaulate the great prophet if he was screwing children it ok. Now i know there are suggestions that she might have been a little older but none the less she was much younger and not yet an adult.And not every muslim an marries children but not every muslim man is a pedophile but for the ones that are they have a good excuse to have children as wives mohammed did so it's fine.Even in the courts thr husbands get leniancy and sometimes order the girl to go back to him.So yea we have sex abuse but the children in the west are put first if any man is found to be abusing a child he is treated as a criminal and the child is put somewhere far away from him and he is put on the sex offenders register and banned from going near children forever maybe they should try that is islam and then they couldnt marry little children.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#976 Feb 1, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Other forms of child abuse do occur in the west though.:) no country is perfect, certainly not the "west". I dont see anyone here actively trying to stop child abuse, on the telly yes, but that's a minority of people out of the thousands that live in the west. Like it's a minority of people that force their childrens to get circumcised. You are too small minded, you take one case and apply it to the whole of islam.
Wrong.

In the UK a nonce when found out, will be hounded, beaten and run out of town by the locals.

In Islamic countries the nonce will be welcomed, offered the childs hand in marriage and reverred as a prophet.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#977 Feb 1, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Gee, isn't it a freaking wonder I'm still alive, since I've loved ham, roast pork, and bacon since I was a little kid?
I'd just love to see you get worms to come out of a pork roast by pouring Coke on it. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I have to agree with the guys who say you're brainwashed.
Utterly gone round the bend.
We've had this same argument with Ashkarlive4allah, and Tommy Timesten.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#978 Feb 1, 2013
new muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you google it for yourself :) I wasn't taught that from the Qur'an, that is information I have found on the internet about pork. just because you are not affected doesn't mean people don't get affected. But seriously, don't take my word. Go and research it yourself.
We have. Islam is ignorant of modern health standards.

Well, Islam is ignorant full stop!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#979 Feb 1, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You look very foolish and ignorant.
Why don't we just get rid of the humans??
Get rid of ignorant Muslims. Think of the peace that will follow.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#980 Feb 1, 2013
new muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh do I? Well you can prove me wrong and ignorant if you can answer my question. Bird flu is the one that kills in 4days of contact right?
http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/news...

"The number of human cases of bird flu has dropped somewhat in the past two years, but the virus has spread among the poultry of countries like Indonesia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, and Egypt — which has dashed any hope we might have of eradicating the disease entirely."
Mostly Muslim countries, unclean and third world countries at that.

The evolution of the virus.
http://www.naturalnews.com/017503_flu_bird_H5...
American Girl

Orange, CT

#981 Feb 1, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
The pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth. It lives and thrives on muck, feces and dirt. It is the best scavenger. In the villages they don’t have modern toilets and the villagers defecate in the open air (Body releases) and Very often these releases are cleared by pigs. Some may argue that in advanced countries like UK, pigs are bred in very clean and hygienic conditions. Even in these hygienic conditions the pigs are kept together in sties. No matter how hard you try to keep them clean they are filthy by nature. They eat and enjoy their own as well as their neighbor’s excreta.
The simple fact that the pig is able to create dieseases e.g Bird Flu which then gets passed on through humans eating pig is a CLEAR INDICATION that all the bacteria doesnt get killed when it is cooked. I think this justifies why Allah doesnt want us to eat it. It's dangerous, that's why.
Having raised a few pigs I think I have a little more knowledge than you do. pigs do not thrive on feces. As a matter of fact if given a large enough enclosure they choose a specific location to defecate. Pigs do lay in puddles (and mud at times) to cool themselves because they have no sweat glands. They also enjoy being sprayed by a garden hose. Yes, pigs can catch bird flu from poultry, you cannot catch bird flu or swine flu from eating pork. Pigs are kept in filthy conditions by humans especially commercial farmers, their not dirty by nature but by nurture. God did command the Jews to not eat pork and it's my belief it is do heart disease. Mohammed just borrowed this knowledge from Judaism , like his basic knowledge of christianity, to try to legitimize islam.
American Girl

Orange, CT

#982 Feb 1, 2013
new muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh do I? Well you can prove me wrong and ignorant if you can answer my question. Bird flu is the one that kills in 4days of contact right?
Bird flu is spread by coming in contact with a sick animal thru nasal feces and saliva, just like any flu is passed. The biggest problem is that in asian countries humans, fowl and pigs live very close together.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#983 Feb 1, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
The pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth. It lives and thrives on muck, feces and dirt. It is the best scavenger. In the villages they don’t have modern toilets and the villagers defecate in the open air (Body releases) and Very often these releases are cleared by pigs. Some may argue that in advanced countries like UK, pigs are bred in very clean and hygienic conditions. Even in these hygienic conditions the pigs are kept together in sties. No matter how hard you try to keep them clean they are filthy by nature. They eat and enjoy their own as well as their neighbor’s excreta.
The simple fact that the pig is able to create dieseases e.g Bird Flu which then gets passed on through humans eating pig is a CLEAR INDICATION that all the bacteria doesnt get killed when it is cooked. I think this justifies why Allah doesnt want us to eat it. It's dangerous, that's why.
I think if you want to stay away from pork for health reasons, that is fine, but I don't believe God cares. In the New Testament Jesus clearly taught that it wasn't what you put into your mouth that will make you unclean, but what comes from your heart that will. Peter got a vision from God telling him to eat foods that were former forbidden by Jewish law. Why? Peter says it is so that we can not call any man unclean and we can freely associate with them in order to teach them the gospel.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#985 Feb 1, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Gee, isn't it a freaking wonder I'm still alive, since I've loved ham, roast pork, and bacon since I was a little kid?
I'd just love to see you get worms to come out of a pork roast by pouring Coke on it. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I have to agree with the guys who say you're brainwashed.
Utterly gone round the bend.
I think I know where she got the idea from. It was on Youtube, but it has also been debunked. Here is a list of all those videos: http://www.youtube.com/results...

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#986 Feb 1, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>yeh striagt 2 u no where.big mouth.
Did you say something snorkel nose? Learn how to spell ENGLISH Stupid little microbe.
Hmmm

United States

#987 Feb 1, 2013
Good grief. I hope her research into Islam was a LITTLE more honest.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#988 Feb 1, 2013
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say something snorkel nose? Learn how to spell ENGLISH Stupid little microbe.
u say somethang fatbut?or i meen thunderbut?i will take graet plaesure taechng u salat.haha.go get masured 4 ur burka

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min J_a_n 517,003
Pity the poor Muslims on Topix 6 min J_a_n 11
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 7 min J_a_n 293
News Durham teacher gives kids a little faith a " Je... 36 min Yungi Abdula 6
Serene and at ease 1 hr Kaybob 5
News Is this what Islam has taught us? asks family o... 2 hr American 17
Virginity Restoration? 3 hr Aisha 10
More from around the web